Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
zeflamigo generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 8!

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:03 pm
Stemma Morgen
Trolls Saved: 3

Stemma was running out of time and energy, but she'd try one more time!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:13 pm
zeflamigo

Tamiya woke to find that the snow was crunching loudly above her. Shifting, letting in the light of a chilly Alternia evening - significantly brighter and warmer than her frozen coccoon. A gnarled hand, clenched with near-frostbite, rose from the hole towards her rescuers.

And there... Was a beautiful child. Like a tiny, horrible cherub. Stemma Morgen.

Tamiya cried, and her tears immediately iced over. That was enough of that. "My sweet b***h!" She croaked, her vocal chords too pinched and energy to paltry to continue. The purpleblood was carried to safety, trying to force a memory and reminder to herself to thank Stemma later when she awoke.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:58 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Leeroi Furore
My team is: Blue

Tolerance: 30/30
Cheats (if any): NONE

"Come on, it's fun! You'd be an ace at this!" Leeroi made cute eyes at Hemera, walking backwards toward the sectioned off area of the plunge.

"I guess... If you don't think you can beat me."  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 pm
Hemera huffed. She couldn't believe Leeroi had managed to drag her all the way out here, much less continued to do so towards ice-cold waters. She looked at him, arms crossed. "You're the worst, you know."

They both knew that between the positive reinforcement and the challenge, she couldn't say no.

Speaking of the challenge. She just gave him a telling quirk of her eyebrow, while she passed him by and pushed him out of her way in the gentlest way imaginable. More show than force involved.

Hemera turned her attention back to the water she was about to enter, against her better judgment. "I suppose my legs will be able to handle the water, and and these temperatures?" she asked, able to assume the answer if they were even out here at all.

Minute 1

Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal

Tolerance: 30/30
Cheats (if any): O Perish the thought O

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:26 pm
Hivestuck

Tolerance: 23/30

"Yeah haha," Leeroi laughed, splashing around in the freezing water. "Remember when I had to rip off my arm in the Chittentown space tower, because water short-circuited it? And it was immeasurably painful?" He smiled, maybe pausing a bit too long before explaining himself.

"I fixed that. See, I'm fine!" He splashed around.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 pm
"Will you ever, truly be fine?" she teased with a small smile. Mera stepped into the water, and only felt it once it was to her upper thighs. Her face soured at the sudden blast of cold.

"Mmmm. Yes," she said, mouth a straight line. She needed a minute to get used to it, a shiver running up her spine all the while. Dear. God. It was. Cold!

"This is certainly an experience." Mera suddenly really, really missed hot springs. "But I am glad you're having fun." She gave a small splash back his way. She could have fun, too, sometimes!

Minute 2

Hivestuck

Tolerance: 26/30

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:47 pm
Hivestuck

Tolerance: 15/30

"Yeah!" Leeroi's teeth chattered, but he couldn't deny he was having fun. "I d-d-did this at the last winter bloodfest, just for funsies!" He tried to think of warm things to keep him from freezing up too quickly. He couldn't let Hemera win.

"I c-c-clearly have the upper hand here." He joked while shivering.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:52 pm
"For fun... You really are something else, Furore," Hemera shook her head, with a soft smile all the while. In the end, she wasn't too surprised that he would have done something like this before. He was very well known to be drawn to terrible ideas.

She shivered herself, and moved a little closer. "Interesting, I think... That you're the one stuttering, Sergeant Uppherhand."

Minute 3

Hivestuck

Tolerance: 23/30

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:56 pm
Hivestuck

Tolerance: 7/30

"Ahhhh get back-ck!" He continued to shiver, teeth chattering. "You're making it worse! Cheating! Cheating!" His face was bright blue, from the cold, yes, the cold. He sluggishly tried to get away as Hemera pursued him.

Too cold, it was much too cold. This was definitely Hemera's doing. "I give, I give!" Leeroi put his hands up, quickly exiting the water and finding a towel.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:06 pm
Eyes closed, Hemera laughed, enough so to bring a hand up to her mouth. Leeroi was so cute! But he probably wasn't trying to be. She tried to make it taper off as quick as her body would allow.

"Seriously, though, don't say I'm cheating...! You'll get me disqualified for something I didn't even do." And she didn't! They could check. Water temperature, what she was wearing, whatever.

Minute 4

Hivestuck

Tolerance: 19/30

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:08 pm
Mera blinked, slowly realizing that she had, in fact, beat out her kismesis. And she was still in the water, somehow? Hm. Well. She could leave now, now that she didn't have to stay anymore.

But...it admittedly felt nice to rub it in.

"Grab me a towel, will you, dear?" she called after Leeroi.

Minute 5

Hivestuck

Tolerance: 17/30

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:10 pm
The longer she stayed in the water, the more the cold inevitably started to set in. Mera tried to keep it together, now that she had the opportunity to posture.

Distractions might help. For the moment, she focused on how well her legs were holding up. She didn't expect disintegration, but they might have even been working better than her nerve-addled arms at this point.

Minute 6

Hivestuck

Tolerance: 12/30

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:12 pm
Ah! A shiver suddenly rocked her body, almost like a zap, but cold. Okay. Okay, she was just about ready to be done, now. Mera had nothing left to prove. The risk-reward scale felt like it was tilting...

Minute 7

Hivestuck

Tolerance: 2/30

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:16 pm
Mera started to have trouble feeling much of anything. Okay. That's it. She pulled herself out of the water. Even the cold air mixing with the water on her chitin felt better than being in there any longer! Brr.

"S-S..." Mm, she didn't like this stuttering business. She had to push through it. "So. H. How did. Did. I do?"

She could really use a towel. And some hot springs. A warm bath at the hotel, if nothing else.

Hivestuck

Tolerance: 0/30

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:26 pm
Leeroi handed Hemera a towel, smiling although he knew he lost. Although he wasn't much warmer, he pulled her close as if to share the warmth. Then he kissed her cheek, just to be cute.

"Had to rub it in, didn't you?" Leeroi joked. He shouldn't have been surprised she did better than him in a contest like this. Hemera was all ice, she was in her zone. "I definitely could sit in a hot tub longer than you, though."  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff