Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:35 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Eyzaak Hiroki
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: C

Current Score: N/A

Eyzaak was pumped! He wanted to join in on the skiing fun as soon as possible. He had never actually gone skiing before...so this would be interesting to see how it would work out. He hadn't wanted to admit he was nervous, least of all when he and Trevel had gone out and gotten a pair of suits to properly partake in the winter fanfare. Gulping a bit, Eyzaak did his damn best not to look unsure of himself. Looking down at his ski's then briefly at Trevel he had his doubts how good of an idea this was going to be. The tealblood kid Eckios had offered to stay behind and watch the booth while they went and tried competing.

Taking a deep breath, Eyzaak scooted forward, shuffling closer to the starting line. Peering down, he waited until it was his time before pushing off without hesitating. The rush of speed he quickly achieved was downright thrilling despite the fear that briefly raced through him. Holy CRAP these things were fast! A hollered yell of excitement spilled out of his mouth as he zipped down the mountain. Just ahead, it looked like there were different colored flags. "HEY! Let's go green trail!" He called out to Trevel. Whether the other followed or not, of course, was up to him. The other choice was to try and hit up ALL the trails, but Eyzaak was just trying to master turning and not crashing in all fairness.

Hobo Pixi
tagggg

Yamashii rolled 3 100-sided dice: 61, 21, 14 Total: 96 (3-300)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:39 pm
Catching snowflakes on your tongue? How C-U-T-E~!

"Omigog, please, I want to try!" Amonee essentially barreled through the trolls in front of him to get into the right place to join the game. He loved snow and the way it collected on people's hair, horns and eyelashes. Wintertime was just so pretty! It was obvious why he loved his rustic home on Busthind Mountain. There was so much snow to enjoy in the winter seasons!

"Almost got one- oops, shoot, no, wait-!" It took a couple of attempts because the jadeblood kept accidentally eating the snowflakes instead of leaving them on his tongue, whoops.

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:40 pm
Hive.stuck

My name is: Eckios Chivul
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: N/A
Damage: N/A
Repair: N/A
New Total: 11

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

Eckios had finally gotten a chance to get away from the booth and get a chance to go explore Bloodfest for himself. He was a bit frustrated all in all with Trevel..the other only wanted to spend time around certain trolls (namely the blueblood) and he might as well be chopped liver. The powered troll sighed as he kicked at a snow pile. He heard what sounded like an announcement about Ice Hive construction. While he didn't know a lot about building...it sounded like a ton of fun! Making sure his gloves were on securely, the boy rushed off with his lusus to go put together his own ice structure! Practically beaming from delight, he quickly began to put together a nice little cozy structure.

Before long, he had actually done fairly well, the overall design was pretty solid. he'd gotten creative to try and stabilize the overall look and quality fo the structure and it had paid off! Puffing up a little he appraised his own work, adding a few last touches with sparklie, shiny fresh snow he had found to give it a nice sheen.

Yamashii rolled 2 100-sided dice: 35, 25 Total: 60 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:42 pm
96 - 60 = 36

"Aaaaaah-" There! He'd finally caught one and remembered not to swallow it. Amonee beamed at his progress and looked around to see where to go next. He felt a little silly doing this with his tongue out but at least there were plenty of others doing the same thing so he felt a little better. It was just a game, no one was going to think he was anything odd!

Hopefully Nucleo wasn't watching. Unless he did amazing! Then it'd be okay for the other greenblood to see!

Yamashii

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:43 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend (Sonnie DeFrog)
My team is: Green
New Total: 4 sad

Sonnie got to work building a cute little house out of ice, cheerfully whistling as he started to shape the snow into a large round mass. He decided he wanted the house to be round, as ice houses often were, but his would be in the shape of a frog's head. Just like his own Froggy mascot head!

Swamp living didn't lend itself to snow skills, however. He quickly found himself in a complicated situation as the roof of the house started to cave in just as he put the eyes on. Now it was fairly lopsided, and it made Sonnie considerably nervous. Maybe it could be... charming? He scratched the outside of his mask, feigning thought.

Maybe some... glitter. Glitter tended to make things look a little less... miserable. Glitter-like snow could work! Well, it was at least worth a try.  
Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:49 pm
36 - 1 = 35

Once he had his snowflake, Amonee started running. Like really running. He had been training his legs on that mountain his whole life for this moment. If there was anything the jadeblood could do, it was run. He made it almost instantaneously from where he had been standing to the place in front of the judges, his tongue sticking out like a starved animal desperate for food. Except in this case, it was praise he was looking for.

"What do you think? Pretty good?" He brightened at the judges as they passed judgement and allowed him to finally close his mouth. His score wasn't as big as some of the other competitors but it was a good start in his opinion!

Yamashii

zeflamigo rolled 3 100-sided dice: 65, 66, 28 Total: 159 (3-300)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:51 pm
Stemma loved delicate little snowflakes. Catching them sounded exactly like her kind of event. Simple, orderly, and safe. It should be easy for a highblood such as herself.

Sticking her tongue out, she waited patiently and completely still for a snowflake to land. Her tongue felt like it was going to freeze off, but she held her own. She was determined to come out of this challenge with a decent catch.  
zeflamigo rolled 2 100-sided dice: 85, 58 Total: 143 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:55 pm
When one finally fell on her tongue, she was delighted. Perhaps too much, because her gasp melted the snowflake almost entirely! Frantic, she forgot the next step, and the snowflake only continued to melt as she panicked.

"Ahhh!!" She ran to Krampa, who was only confused by her frenzied gibberish. After a moment of confusion, he reminded his charge of the direction of the judges table. Hopefully, she'd make it before the snowflake melted entirely.

159 - 143 = 16!  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:02 pm
And like that, it was gone. Stemma was disappointed, but not surprised. She resolved that this was only the training round. She'd be back better than ever next time. Those warmbloods had better watch out, because she knew she would come out on top eventually.

Final Score: 0!  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 94, 91, 87 Total: 272 (3-300)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:11 am
Eckios looked like he was awestruck as he wandered around the wintery wonderland. He used to the forests of Four Fronds, so to see the fairy-like lights of the twinkling snow took his breath away. He and his lusus had set on for a little bit of fun while it was his turn to be away from the booth. For what it was worth, he wasn't entirely bothered so long as they all took turns manning the booth.

This particular little game seemed like absolute pure childish fun. Catching snowflakes on one's tongues?! The child's eyes gleamed with wonder as he pulled his hood back. The cool winter air rustled his hair, the glimpse of his scarred cheek evident. Even that aside, it didn't stop him from trying to catch a worthy snowflake to show off to the judge!

94 + 91 + 87 = 272  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 100-sided dice: 43, 86 Total: 129 (2-200)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:15 am
Eckios blinked as snow tickled his cheeks, and made his nose tip burn. Wiggling his nose he sniffed softly. He loved snow, it was just really..well cold! The small troll licked his chapped lips several times as a distraction. The goal of this game was to catch a huge snowflake on his tongue of all things.

A stubborn set to his jaw was obvious. He'd get a big snowflake for sure! He was trying to line himself up for a good snowflake catch. Holding his tongue out to the cold air was making him visibly shiver. Determined to do well, he held himself still as he tried to endure.

272 - 129 = 143  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 67 Total: 67 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:16 am
Eckio's eyes lit up as he caught an ENORMOUS snowflake on his tongue. Panic set in as he was being told to run towards the judge. While lacking the full range of vision, he did know which way he had to go...it was just a matter of how quickly could he get over there? Nervously he darted over, careful to not damage or deplete the snowflake any more than was required. Holding his tongue out, he had tears in his eyes from the freezing cold pinprick on his tongue. A bit frantic he waved his hand...gesturing for it to be recorded before he was finally free!

Waving his hand over his tongue he quickly closed his mouth and pulled up his parka as he shivered. Despite the unpleasant sensation he beamed, proud of what he'd managed to do.

143 - 67 = 76!  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:38 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Trevel Caleft
My team is: Purple
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: C

Current Score: N/A

Trevel wasn't surprised when Eyzaak told him he didn't have decent winter weather clothing. Typical. The trash monger really was a hopeless cause. Despite that, he had made sure the blueblood was suited to being outside. He didn't want to listen to him complain if he got sick. Regardless he had a smirk on his face as he moved with practiced ease on his skies. It was obvious the other troll didn't know what he was doing. "You know you're going to loose right?" He smirked, clearly having already decided who the winner would be. Not giving the other any time to get a lead on him, Trevel moved down the hill at a quick pace. When the blueblood called out about a trail, he rolled his eyes but followed him. Going down all the trails would have been better, but whatever. He wasn't just going to leave the other to get lost and stuck in a ditch or something equally dumb.

This race had a weird gimmick that involved showing off. He could handle singing, even if it was with skiing, but he had given the greenblood a weird look when everything was explained. Using a tune he had recently recorded, he added it as he traveled down the mixed slopes, twists and turns the green flag offered.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:42 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Sorine Walker (Voscil Torgny)
My team is: Yellow
New Total: 6

Voscil shivered despite the multiple warm layers she had on. She had grown used to the humidity in the swamp, so being out in the cold sure as heck had her needing to keep moving. She'd snagged herself some hot cocoa earlier to share with Reemus, but the feeling of being cold was overridden by a childish delighted squeal. She saw all kinds of trolls making ice hives! Excited she rushed over. It took a lot of willpower not to use her psionics. While she normally was electrically charged regardless, Vos had been practicing controlling the output of her powers. It was imperative to her disguises. Luckily a powered lowblood wasn't that hard to pass off even with a new look.

Beaming childishly she set to work, moving about hastily to build her structure. While her initial plan of attack was poorly executed..she made up for it by adding EXTRA sparkly snow to make up for the crappy foundation. Glitter made everything fine..right? Rubbing her neck sheepishly, she went to go check out her redmates ice hive for comparison to hers.

Gl!tch~
Mentioned

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:47 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Odette Cygnet
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Dance
My choice is: A) Red Trail

Current Score:

Odette appraised her skis with a slight tilt of her head. She didn’t have too much experience using them, but her skills with dancing and balance would probably help her through the course. At the very least, she had her powers to help her adjust speed and landing jumps. Perhaps what she needed more than anything was a lucky charm from a fan? Or maybe just the hum of cheers from the adoring crowd?

It was a shame that they were further away from the course, with this kind of competition. Even the fans that were lined up were hard to hear with how fast one skied down the mountainside. Regular cheering had always helped Odette in the long run. Now she’d have to rely on faith that the audience was enjoying her performance. But that shouldn’t be too hard to imagine, should it?

She decided to take the long, meandering path down. It seemed fitting that it was her color, but more importantly it allowed her ample opportunity to show off her more classical dancing, perhaps attempt a jump or two down a fairly slow slope. Slow and methodical, her routine came to life as the snow billowed up around her, dispersing in ribbons of sparkles around her form. Lovely, Odette admired the snow, luxuriating in it.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff