Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damn it. Was he so easy to figure out? Of course, he would carry Marcel if he had a broken leg or any other injury though he wasn’t about to tell him that. Teasing or not, the guy was already cocky enough as it was. He figured he didn’t need to have his ego stroked anymore. Virgil chuckled softly to himself while he kept an eye on him as he drove. His reaction was amusing to him to say the least. ”Oh, come on. I know what I’m doin’.” The Hispanic didn’t seem to have any problem with the way he drove last night while he was taking both their drunk asses to his place. Not that he was offended in any way by the comment. ”But if ya think it’s so reckless, ya can be th’ one t’drive later.” He had no qualms about letting someone else handle his truck. While he tried to care of it, he had wasn’t exactly possessive about it.

Virgil soon realized that he hadn’t been joking that he lived close to the school. Maybe they should have walked after all because the trip was over much too soon for his liking. He’d parked in a place that was far away from the main building of the school and the other vehicles. ”And so begins another day of hard work.” A dry chuckle left him as he opened his door though he made no move to actually get out. The bottle of juice was finally picked up, opened and drank from before he glanced over to the bottle of vodka between them. Offering an almost apologetic smile for the habit, he opened it and poured some of the clear liquid into the juice until the bottle was full again. Both were closed before he shook the one with the mixture in it. It would be needed to shut that territorial voice inside his head up. There were plenty of other monsters prowling working at Princeton and it was insisting to keep the Hispanic safe. ’It’ll be fine. It’s just ah school and…he’s not yours..’ That last part would always be a good thing to remind himself of. ”I’ll…uhm…meet up with ya later?” In no way was he kicking him out. ”Or y’know, come find me when you’re ready to get th’ hell out of dodge. Your chariot will be waitin’.” Virgil smirked as he stretched out the best he could, wondering if he’d actually have to go to his class to get paid because technically he was at work.

( OOC: This seemed like a logical place to put this...unless I was meant to simply time skip. If so, I will happily delete this mess and rewrite! )

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image

Marcel chuckled a small bit at his comment and grinned "Know what you're doing? You're stripping while driving, I think that breaks some kind of law" he joked a bit before quirking an eyebrow at the other man and snickered "We'll see, I'm scared that a liquor bottle might hit me" Marcel teased the other over the sheer amount of liquor bottles in the truck, not that he was exactly one to talk. Once they finally pulled into the school a part of Marcel wished that he had moved someplace a bit farther just so the car ride could have lasted a bit longer, wait! He's not some lovesick schoolgirl, he was a thirty seven year old man, why the hell was he having these childish thoughts!? He internally sighed before looking over at Virgil and nodded his head at the others comment "Fun, fun. Right?" he commented before opening up his own door and nodded his head although he made no move to get out immediately himself as he watched the other pour vodka in his bottle of orange juice, this caused Marcel to laugh for a few moments before grinning at Virgil "Geez, even I wait for at least the afternoon before I start drinking Querido!" he commented with an amused smirk on his face before then nodding his head "Yeah, I'll probably drop by sooner rather than later. I doubt we'll be too busy" he commented before beginning to walk away from the truck after closing the door. He'd be about a good several yards from the truck when he put his hands in his pockets and noticed that something was missing or rather he forgot something before doing a quick jog back to the truck and opened the truck door with a grin "Forgot my drink" he commented as he reached in to grab the bottle he left behind.

(Translation: Querido= Dear .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:08 am

Virgil wasn't so sure on how he should take that laugh though he didn't exactly feel judged for making the drink. "It's noon somewhere, dahlin'. 'Sides, what can I say?" That ghost of a smile returned. "You're simply ah better man." Though his tone was a bit on the joking side, he meant it and it had more do with than the different times they started drinking. He'd simply nod in reply when Marcel stated he would come around. Why were they even bothering with this? It didn't seem like either exactly wanted to be there, but he refused to be a bad influence on the other teacher. Those forest green eyes watched him leave, a snort of laughter soon leaving him as that old saying about watching someone walk away came to mind. He supposed it applied, he did hate to see the Hispanic leave but the view wasn't bad. A faint sigh left him as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes, allowing himself to actually think now that he was alone. Virgil knew that it was stupid, how much he liked the little tease despite the fact they'd known each other for less than twenty-four hours. It, whatever it was, wouldn't be blamed on desperation though. He'd spare them both that insult even while he was denying himself the real truth of it. 'You're pathetic.' His conscience reminded him and he couldn't be bothered to argue that fact. The sound of the door being opened had his eyes blinking open and focusing their gaze on the intruder, almost wishing it was some foolishly brave stranger rather than that adorably grinning face standing there. "Sure ya just didn't miss me?" He doubted it even as he joked. "'Ere..." Even as Marcel reached, he picked up the bottle to hand it to him so he wouldn't have to extend his arm so much to grab it. The way his fingers would brush against his when he pushed into his reaching palm was highly unintentional, Virgil tensing as his expression became just a tad startled. That impulse was wrong, he had no right to go about giving the man a goodbye kiss but it finally had his lazy a** sliding out of his truck to stand on his own two feet. He shut the door before he opened his juice again and downed the contents, tossing the empty bottle over into the bed.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:08 pm
User Image

A part of Marcel was somewhat glad that he'd forgotten his drink, he couldn't explain why but he just did not like the idea of being away from the guy as sad as that sounded. They for all intents and purposes barely knew each other having just met the other day but when he was near Virgil he was just at peace, happy even. The Veteran would need to mull over it while he was sitting in class, he swore though that there better not be any students because he will send them out to do laps for the entire class period just so he could have his time to think. He then chuckled a bit as he decided to try his luck a bit more "What can I say Querido? We're like magnets, you're the positive to my negative. We just can't pull away from each other!" he may have flirted just a tad, while his tone was a bit teasing Marcel certainly meant it. He just couldn't pull away from him as sad as it was in his honest opinion 'Just a sad little fantasy' Marcel would not let this ruin his good mood one bit 'Even if this is a fantasy I'm going to enjoy every moment of it so shut the ******** up!' he bit back at the voices for the first time and they were thankfully silent for once. When he felt their hands brush for the moment Marcel couldn't help it as his grin grew a bit wider, why was that such a big deal!? It was nothing! But the Hispanic couldn't deny the desire he felt to grab a hold of the others hand and just hold it for a few moments, he of course resisted that strange desire and instead pulled away before Marcel nodding his head in appreciation to Virgil before he closed the door to the truck as he walked around to the other side of the vehicle just in time to watch Virgil down the entire bottle "If I start to see you hobble down the parking lot I will be the first one to say I told you so!" Marcel teased some more as he would start a slow paced walk alongside Virgil, just enjoying the others company some more before they parted for the next couple hours. Marcel would steal a glance over at Virgil every few seconds as his head tried to work out why he enjoyed the other's company so much.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:18 pm

The flirtatious line was run back over in his head almost as bad as a broken record as he stood there, trying to collect his bearings. One would think he had never been flirted with the way his pulse was racing at the moment. That silver tongued b*****d had an annoying way of knowing just what to say and when to say it, and it didn’t help that it made a bit of sense to him, like they almost balanced each other out or something along those lines. His lower lip was lightly chewed on as he looked at him. Virgil didn't get it. He'd raced through canon fire and fought numerous nightmarish creatures with little to not doubt in his mind, and Marcel was the first thing he could ever remember making him feel any sort of uncertainty and hesitance. For once, he cared that if he screwed things up.

Deep and rich laughter escaped from him. "Gotta give me more credit than that, babe. One little drink ain't gunna do anythin'." The brute did feel light headed although it wasn't because of the alcoholic juice he'd just knocked back. This level of giddy happiness should be illegal. He remained where he was standing for a few seconds when the other started to walk off, simply testing to see if he could actually resist the urge to stay. He couldn't, and those long legs of his soon had him catching up with the former soldier. His hands were slipped into the pockets of his jeans as he walked beside to avoid the temptation to reach out for him. With no real designation in mind or a rush to get to nowhere, their languid pace didn't bother him. The usual war inside of his head was at some strange stand still, bringing an unknown peace to the bigger male. It was only because he kept glancing at the Hispanic that he noticed those stolen glances. He lightly nudged him with his elbow the one time that their gazes did meet. "Okay..." The arm closest to him was lifted and boldly draped over Marcel's shoulders while he fixed him a with a grin. "Maybe I went ah little too hard, too fast." He winked, feeling perfectly fine though the jerk had no qualms with using 'maybe being tipsy' as an excuse to be nearer and touching.

( OOC: gunna try not be as slow. pain meds make it difficult to think. >< )

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image

Marcel kept his slow pace steady while he still tried to figure out why he liked being around the other so much. There was no doubt that it was because the other was good conversation, Marcel never quite met anyone who got him quite like the other did. Not since Jordan at least. And then his easygoing attitude was also a big plus as well as his ability to dish back what he gave out, it was refreshing to have someone who was just as feisty. Of course now because the name came into his mind Marcel couldn't help but think about Jordan, his best friend. It almost disturbed the former soldier how he was able to think of Jordan without his memory being stained in blood. But he wouldn't dwell on it as he compared the two men and something stuck out to Marcel that he couldn't shake, he and Jordan were like brothers. But Marcel never once dreaded being separated from the other like he dreaded leaving Virgil's side and the Hispanic couldn't quite put his finger on why that was so. Of course Marcel damn near shut down on the spot when he heard the other call him babe, the alcohol. No doubt the alcohol, the damn lightweight probably had it all go right to his head "..Heh..Bullshit, your a damn lightweight!" and then he felt Virgil drape his arm over the Veteran's shoulders and in that moment Marcel's mind was a maelstrom of thoughts and feelings all swirling into one mess. He heard the other speak but when he opened his mouth to make a snappy comeback nothing came out but the most unmanly squeak he'd ever heard his body make. In that moment Marcel felt his normally tan face burn the brightest red imaginable as he turned his head away from the other. From there Marcel's pace slowed even further to a snails crawl as he tried to steal a glance at the other but failed miserably as he couldn't tear his eyes off the ground 'We just met, there's no way!' the logical part of his brain all but screamed at him.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:17 pm

For Virgil, the man was like a breath of fresh air. He'd never met someone quite like him before. Unwittingly, he tended to form unhealthy relationships and after Mathew he hadn't bothered to try again. Sure, he'd made what he could call friends though, when it really came down to it, they had just been people that only came around when they needed help with a job. But Marcel seemed like a genuinely nice person, not just someone that was putting on act in attempt to reel him in. So he hoped, anyway, and it should probably disturb him how he was starting not to care and worry over how bad the fallout of everything could be. Rather than try to prepare for any possibly bad outcome in any situation, he was becoming more and more willing to focus on only the good. To drop his stone-y guard a little. "Nope." An honest to goodness smile graced his face after he shot down the claim that he was a lightweight. Not when it came to alcohol, but he was starting to wonder if maybe he was when it came to this new sensation. Brows lifted when he caught the squeak, too amused and a little shocked to know what to make of it. He'd heard the sound before, sure, from rodents and little girls! "Did I manage to short wire that witty brain of yours?" That was hard to believe. Slowing his pace to match the other's, he looked at him with a soft grin. 'I can't take it, he's so ********' adorable..' The hand dangling over his shoulder lifted to cup the side of his jaw the best it could as he made the attempt to get Marcel to turn his head and look at him. It would soon turn half-hearted as the brute was distracted by the scruffiness of his facial hair underneath his fingers, the pad of his thumb soon caressing over the spot it touched. Being as distracted by him as he was, he was far from ready for when asphalt gave way to grass and the uneven edge that was between the two surfaces. Virgil tighten his arm around him, unintentionally clinging to the shorter man as he stumbled. "Crap. Sorry." Blushing somewhat, he gave a small shake of his head along with a faint chuckle once he'd steadied himself. So much for proving his actions weren't being dictated by a buzz or anything. He wished he had fought a little harder to forego his morning routine of vodka and juice. Exactly why wasn't something he had an answer to.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:35 am
User Image

Marcel was absolutely horrified at the sound that he had just made and when he saw the look Virgil gave him he wanted to die on the spot. Of course when the other opened his mouth to speak Marcel managed to collect himself and halfheartedly glared at the taller man ¡Oh, no me hagas golpear a tu gran chico de mierda! he growled out, trying to be as intimidating as he could while the others arm was still draped over his shoulder, something he made no move to remove "I swear, unless you wanna go I'll happily....!" Marcel's threat was however effectively silenced when the hand that was resting by his shoulder reached over and cupped his face, turning his head so that he was looking at Virgil fully "...." once again he was silent as he savored the others touch, feeling him slightly caress a spot on his face where his unkempt scruff was had Marcel's mind trying to pull itself back to reality. In this moment Marcel was fine with just staying this way for as long as possible, however that ended when the taller man stumbled when they hit grass and Marcel had to make sure the other didn't fall over. When Virgil apologized Marcel began to laugh at the other man for a second before shaking his head "You are such an alcoholic!" like he was one to talk. The former soldier when sighed with a grin on his face before looking to see that they were now by the building of the school "Well I guess this is where we part for now" he stated with hint of disappointment in his voice "See you in a bit Querido" Marcel bid goodbye before reaching up and grabbing the arm over his shoulder to remove it. But not before turning his head slightly and placing a brief kiss on the top of his hand and walking away, disappearing into the building.

(EXIT)

(Translation: ¡Oh, no me hagas golpear a tu gran chico de mierda!="Oh don't make me knock you flat on your ******** a** big guy!"
Querido=Dear.)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:23 am

His head canted to a side as he glanced at him from the corner of an eye. Spanish would always be lost on him, but he could try to understand the gist of what he'd said by paying attention to the tone used. Though he felt nowhere near close to being intimidated, he was under the impression that was what Marcel was aiming for, especially when he started to threaten him in English. Or tried, rather. For better or ill, the unfinished statement hardly managed to have an effect on him aside from making him worry that he might have actually pissed Marcel off. After deciding that he'd probably be on his a** right now if he had truly screwed up, he simply shook his head at the feisty male.

He stuck out the tip of his tongue at him for the laughter directed at him, hardly feeling embarrassed or offended when the Veteran found his antics so humorous. Usually, Virgil was too damned depressed to care what people said or thought about him, but right now it was it because he was so unusually content. Besides, he wasn't one of those that tried to deny ugly truths or excuse them. No, he embraced those flaws and wore it like armor so people couldn't use them against him. "What doesn't kill ya gives ya ah dark sense of humor an' unhealthy copin' mechanisms." He drawled out in his usual lazy manner. A corner of his lips turned down with a slight frown once he realized the path they'd been walking had taken them to the main building. "Aye..." There was more than a hint of disappointment in his voice, it was practically oozing with it. Feeling the fleeting touch his lips against his hand had his mind shutting down until his arms fell back to his side and the sight of Marcel walking away had his brain catching up with reality. "See ya, darlin'." He weakly called out after him, standing there like some lovesick puppy until the front doors swung shut behind the other man. Virgil took out another cigarette and lit it while he started to make tracks to his own area of the school grounds so he could go nap on his favorite picnic table. May heaven have pity on anyone aside from his new found companion that dared to interrupt his planned nap.

(Exit)

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ya know there's such ah thing as t'close. Virgil would comment as he pulled into the parking lot of the school too soon for his liking. He parked near the back of the lot and sat back. They might be at the school, but he still had no desire to actually get out yet. Funny, how it felt as if he had known the man beside him for a long time when in reality it was only a day ago that he was sitting in this very spot, fretting over all the feelings he held for Marcel. Had worried that they wouldn't reciprocated. He'd sure been wrong on that account, and he more than thankful for that. Whatever reason it was that Marcel found to do so. He took one last drag from his cigarette and tossed it out the window before he rolled it back up. "How'd much ya think we'd make 'ere in ah month?" He looked over to him with a brow liftes. "I bet I could make that or more in ah few days if I went huntin'. Well, dependin' on what's out there." Virgil wasn't being serious. Not wholly, anyway. If he hadn't put the life of a bounty hunter behind him, the brute certainly was now that he had some semblance of a good life forming. It wasn't so much the boredom that was making him get cold feet as much as it was the thought of actually having to teach. That part came close to really scaring him. Luckily he was decent at figuring s**t out as he went. The drivers side door creaked a bit as he opened it and shut it again after he'd gotten out. He walked around and opened the passengers side before he leaned in and kissed Marcel.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:22 pm
User Image

Marcel was resting an elbow on the door as they all too quickly pulled into the parking lot of the school and he nodded his head in agreement with Virgil's comment "I suppose but hey, before I met you I had no reason to not wanna come to work" he grinned a little bit as he glanced over at the werewolf. Honestly he didn't want to come to work any more than he did, now that Virgil was in his life he almost wanted to spend every moment he could with him. Life was too short and the revelation of the others immortality really struck that home for Marcel. None the less however the more rational part of his brain reasoned that some time apart was alright since it wasn't like he'd die tomorrow or anything like that, it was very unlikely considering the life that he lived. The Hispanic blinked a bit when Virgil asked how much they made here and the gears in Marcel's head began to turn, he didn't know Virgil's paycheck but he could only assume that they made similar money for what they did "Ehm....our pays together...?" he would give the amount as soon as the math was done and the Veteran would blink a bit before chuckling at the other's comment "Oh really now? Hunting? And that would be a few days away from me every time we needed money" he replied with an amused look "Aprecio el pensamiento aunque querida" it was a bit amusing how averse to the idea of teaching the other was. Actually it was a bit cute if he were being honest, this man who legitimately bit a demon in the throat and happily fought god knows what else was scared of teaching. It was endearing in every way for the Hispanic man. As Virgil got out Marcel reached down and placed a hand on his pockets in order to make sure he had everything he needed for the day. Maybe he'd stop into a store to get a much needed upgrade to his phone, no doubt a smart phone would have some features that were useful his old flip doesn't have. Just as he was about to open the door Virgil opened it for him and Marcel smirked "What a gentleman" he said with a touch of amusement, however before he could make a snide comment Virgil silenced the Veteran with a kiss. This man knew how to shut him up very well. Marcel melted into the kiss as he pulled back for a second and realized that it would be a good few hours before they saw each other again more than likely. So why not make this kiss one to last? With that thought Marcel would wrap his arms around Virgil's neck and kissed him deeply as he explored the others mouth. He could never get enough of Virgil he let the kiss drag out for as long as they both could, which for Marcel was a decent amount of time.

(Translation: Aprecio el pensamiento aunque querida= I appreciate the thought though Dear)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil began groaned softly at back of his throat into the embrace as he let his lover lead. This one moment made coming to work worth it. Kissing like this was almost as fun as the other way they shared their bodies though, at the same time, was nowhere near as good as that. He was getting better with being able to keep up with Marcel's endurance for not needing to to breathe even if he wasn't quite there just yet. The kiss was broken after a couple of minutes, the bigger man letting out a slight pant as he pulled back just enough so he could see the handsome visage before he rested his forehead against his. He stood there silently for a little longer and basked in the warmth of it all. The former soldier would be given one last kiss, a chaste one place on his lips as he made himself slowly pull away from him. "Have ah good day at work, darlin'." He grinned at him as he took a step back and slipped his hands into the front pockets of his jeans. "But if th' day ever come ya get tired of it, let me know." He winked to show that he was only joking. He didn't know if the human had been serious or not when he'd said the work would take him away for a few days, but he was sure he would tire of him being around one of these days. It hadn't crossed his mind that this was how many couples living together did things, working then often spending their free time together. Not that he would have any complaints about that. As much as the lycan prided himself on being a loner, there was a part of him buried deep down that didn't like it. Much like normal canines, his kind were a social bunch and being alone too often wasn't entirely physiologically healthy for them. But it honestly wouldn't kill either of them to be apart for a short while and it wasn't as if there was a great distance between them. Benefits of working at the same place, he supposed. Virgil shifted his weight as he glanced in the direction of the building once more. Virgil needed to get the hell out of there before he gave into the urge to keep the younger one trapped there. "I'll see ya later." He lifted a hand as he turned to head off for his class. "An' don't do anythin' I would." Though he was mostly under the impression that Marcel probably wouldn't do things as he would, like spooking teens so they wouldn't want to return to his class. As the brute was beginning to think of doing. Where was that stupid demon when he needed it?!

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
Campus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers