Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Anyone wanna do a 1 X 1 Yaoi RP with me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:30 am
My Boys (Could do customs if I like your idea)
I'm looking for someone to do a yaoi RP with me so if anyone is interested just say so or shoot me a PM or whatever!

As for what I'm into, well just about everything. I enjoy just about every kind of RP for the most part from your basic fluffy romance, action, violence and gore, darker themes, and I can do RP's rated G-R. I'm not that squeamish. As for how much I write it all depends if I'm feeling inspired or the other person gives me a lot to work with I can give a solid two paragraphs. But on a more typical day I strive for at bare minimum of one good paragraph, I do sometimes have bad days but who doesn't? I'm also fine with either an in guild forum 1x1 or PM's. Either is fine with me. Just say if you're interested one one of my characters located here! If not I'm more than happy to maybe adjust some of my characters stories or even make a new character if your idea interests me enough! So please don't be shy! Come at me with whatever RP idea you may have!

As for a story I don't have any real ideas so please shoot me one and we'll see how it all goes, hope to have a good time in this guild and meet nice people ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:08 am
biggrin  

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:39 pm
By Bi Blitz
biggrin

Hi, Blitz. I feel like I wanna do a different to with you, but I don't want to up and quit our current one...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:24 pm
DragonMistress07
By Bi Blitz
biggrin

Hi, Blitz. I feel like I wanna do a different to with you, but I don't want to up and quit our current one...

Well I would kind of like to keep my characters open for everyone, but did you have something in mind?  

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:48 pm
By Bi Blitz
DragonMistress07
By Bi Blitz
biggrin

Well I would kind of like to keep my characters open for everyone, but did you have something in mind?

I understand. That's why I was hesitant. Cause you said one character per rp. But if I had to do one, it would be with your character Jospeh as I have been wanting to do a business type rp. But I don't want to push you into this if you do not want to, so I will stick with Rave and Dominic.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:40 pm
By Bi Blitz
biggrin

Hello! I would love to come up with something for Luca  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:28 pm
MonstersOfMen
By Bi Blitz
biggrin

Sure, did you have anything specific in mind before I go throwing ideas around?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:30 pm
By Bi Blitz
MonstersOfMen
By Bi Blitz
biggrin

I don't have anything too specific other than college buddies or meeting over a photoshoot.  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:12 am
MonstersOfMen
By Bi Blitz
MonstersOfMen
By Bi Blitz
biggrin

I don't have anything too specific other than college buddies or meeting over a photoshoot.

I like the idea of being buddies from college, maybe your guy reaching to him for one reason or another. Maybe just wanting to get their friendship going again, heck maybe they could have been best friends who haven't seen each other since college?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:16 am
wink  

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out