Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:41 am
Picture:
User Image

Name: Oliver gray
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Since childhood Oliver has been misunderstood for a withdrawn person. He likes spending more time with his imagination than with real people; It's more simulating. he is not aloof or anything, but it can be difficult to talk to him when he starts drifting off from the conversation. He is well disciplined and raised. If you ask him anything he tries to be as transparent and honest as possible so long as it is prying too much into his personal life. And he has the habit of minimizing human interaction, channeling all his might into his passion-- drawing.

Bio: He is an only-child to a single mother. His father ditched them for his high-school sweet heart. But he was lucky to have a well-off grandparents ( from his mother's side). They took care of them both. His mother of course had to work but the support was enough to put them at ease. Since young age he has been drawn to cartoons and anime, wishing to just jump in to that world where his stories would come true. His grandparents caught on to his skill in drawing and thought it would be a waste not to grow that talent in him. Every summer they would enroll him in summer art schools, letting go wild with his creative mind. He spent all his summers either in his room or school, drawing until his wrist hurt. It helped a lot in getting a full-scholarship for his higher-education, majoring in media art. But his social skills took a toll as consequence, barely having any time to even look at himself.

Seme, Seke, or Uke: Uke

'By Bi Blitz'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:55 am
User Image

For most students it was the deadliest time. A time where their body ached from stress and exhaustion. Deadlines were getting closer and closer. You could see it in their hustled motion, the mark of over-working clear under their eyes. No different, Oliver had his bangs pinned back, a handful of unkempt hair jumping out his head. His clothes were creased and, well, two days old. Thankfully he had worn a black t-shirt and dark jeans. For Oliver it was even harder, having to work extra hard to keep his scholarship. He couldn't eat, sleep, or rest. He had to finish his project early so he could change anything he didn't like afterwards. The dorm was too noise and the campus was crammed so he decided to go to a local park nearby knowing at that time of day most people had work so it would quiet enough for him to work. He packed his drawing pad in his backpack and went on foot, seeing it wasn't far and he could have used the walk for fresh air.

He found an empty bench deep into the park that had just the perfect view. Truly worth the fifteen-minute walk. That park was known for its colorfulness, especially then when Oliver could see the wind push the crunchy leaves descend into a grass. Warmth was the theme for his illustration after all, and it gave them that exact feeling. He took a deep breath in, his chest heaving, and let the air out with anything that could distract him. He got his pad out and began drawing without delay.
By Bi Bitz

PuffyCake

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:48 pm
User Image

Luca sighed as he reached up and ran a hand through his brown hair while he pushed his rolling chair away from the desk in front of him. Not one. Not one single person was able to do it. His big project, the big showstopper that was supposed to be not only his greatest work yet but also his most important passion project. He'd gone through so many of the people he was provided by his manager, all models who could be on the cover of vogue magazine and yet none of them worked out. The men and women either didn't have the look he wanted or they tried too hard to pose right when he was about to snap a picture of them, it nearly drove the photographer up a wall with how they acted when he was there, it wasn't the point! "Life..." he sighed in disappointment as he threw the latest photo onto the desk. Life. The name of his passion project, the entire premise being photos of someone going about their day to day life and once there was enough photos he'd shrink them down to size and create a collage of some kind. A collage of what, he'd figure that out later. So far he didn't even have one photo yet. The problem with his theme was that he wanted every picture to be organic, to be natural looking and no posing for the camera. Something that all these models couldn't do to save their lives. He'd tried shadowing several of them throughout day and the moment he touched his camera they'd always stiffen slightly and suddenly the shot was ruined as it lost the organic look "I need to get out, this just isn't helping me at all..." he needed fresh air. The fact that he hadn't yet chosen anyone to be his model meant that he couldn't secure his spot at the museum until he at least had that at the bare minimum.

Luca would put his camera around his neck as stepped out of his studio apartment and a short ten minute walk later he was at his favorite location in this entire town, the park. It was always the source of so many great shots that earned him a good amount of money, granted it would do him no good now but it was still relaxing to say the least. As the photographer walked a stray leaf blew into his face, causing him to turn his head a bit and and push it away. That was when he saw him. A young man at a bench with what looked to be a sketch pad of sorts, this young man was exactly what he needed. He had the perfect look, bangs pinned, hair a mess on top of his head, slightly messed clothes, dark circles. He needed a picture now. So with that he began to silently walk down the sidewalk, terrified that something might happen to ruin this moment. With practiced precision once Luca was close enough he grabbed the camera that was dangling around his neck and held it up to his eye and paused for but a moment before sound of a soft *click* could be heard. Luca at this moment knew that his cover was blown and that he'd just taken the photo of a complete stranger at the park, this would take some explaining.

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image

It worked out too well that it gave him chills. What if he was the only one that thought it was good? His career depended on it. It had to portray his vision of warmth, that subtle sense that tipped your heart when you held a loved one, or that one memory that makes you smile at night. That was what he was aiming for. He felt most warm around his family and wanted to exhibit it in the most finest way his hand could help him to. It meant a lot to him. It must had been fate, he thought to himself, for his professor to choose that particular theme; a theme he was all too familiar with. "oops-" His hand slipped when he got lost in his mind. Again. There it went, his concentration and the perfect stroke he almost drew. All was well, though, he could easily undo that last stroke. He had taken his usual posture unconsciously--legged crossed-- be it on the ground or on top anything, he always sat with his legs crossed. It made it easier to hold his pad and his hands were more steady that way.

He leaned his head back to look at the pure sky that appeared to be fluffy from all the clouds. He really hated deadlines. It made it impossible to put in everything you had, you could only put a small part of it. He had more to say, more to show, if only he had more time. And as his mind turned to self-doubts, he played with a lock of his hair, squeezing the ends of the threads between his fingers. If he screwed up, it would be the end of him. And where would he end up then? He had to shake the idea away. Depreciating thoughts still circled behind his mind. Couldn't help it. It wasn't the first time and wouldn't be the last. He knew what he had to do to focus--simply pinch the hell out of his arm so his mind would go blank. And it helped, Oliver silently mouthing an "ow" and rubbing the pained arm, clear red brushing his fair skin. It worked like a charm every time.

He finally got back to drawing, his eyes seeing nothing but the pale colored patio that was old from age but still held its ground. Surrounded with similar trees from the park. He remembered drinking hot chocolate while sitting on his mother's lap, her embrace wrapping him. He would listen to his grandpa talk about the old days and how it had been different then. A smile sneaked out as he remembered. He could get a solid thirty minute, small details left to finish, when a soft click disrupt his pace. Where did that sound come from? He followed where he thought the sound came from and (voila!) a stranger slouching his back holding a camera had taken a picture of him. It struck him a few seconds later that someone took a picture of him. A picture. Was he creep? A stalker? Did he want to blackmail him? He wasn't doing anything worth blackmailing with, but with his eyes dilated from the shock, he couldn't think right. His earlier smile turned into a lop-sided smile that gave his nervousness away; A habit he had since young age. His throat gulped and he stood up. Endless possibles rushed into his head and they all ended badly for him. He clasped his drawing pad between his arms. He had to work two shifts to buy it, no way he would let anyone snatch it. "Umm..." Oliver took a step back before continuing. "Did you just take my picture?" He took a look at the guy. He was obviously more brawny than him which wasn't good. "Isn't it illegal or something?"

By Bi Blitz

PuffyCake

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image

Luca watched as the other give him a lop-sided smile as he clutched onto the sketch pad, he thought he was a thief or something! At that moment the camera that was strapped around his neck fell from his hands and dangled there as he quickly brought his hands up in defense as if would help him "N..no! I mean yes! I..mean uh..." Luca sputtered awkwardly as he tried finding the correct words "I..I was just walking through and uh...I saw you and well..you're like the perfect subject for...no! Not subject I mean...well yes subject but...ugh...." he tried in vain to explain himself before sighing and allowing his shoulders to slump in defeat, there was no way the other person didn't think he was a creep now. Instead Luca took a deep breath to collect himself and thought for a moment before finally opening his mouth again "My name is Luca Russo, I'm a professional freelance photographer" he was finally able to explain clearly as he put on what he called his "Professional face", something he used when dealing with anything important to his photography. Luca took another deep breath before opening his mouth again to speak "I'm currently working on a big passion project that will be featured at one of the biggest art galleries in the state and I would like you to be the model for this piece!" finally an easy smile grew on his face before reaching into his pocket to bring out his wallet and handed the other his buisness card "This has my basic information, as well as my managers number if you have any further questions later on" he figured that the big question would be asked first "Of course you will be compensated after the art gallery hangs my piece!" he clarified as Luca's eyes sparkled with hope, this young man had the perfect look that he was looking for and he would resort to begging on his hands and knees if he had to, he needed this young man's help.

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image

That guy seemed to struggle to form his sentences, stuttering and pausing between words. At a closer look he looked silly. It appeared that Oliver misread the situation. He always exaggerated things. With how that guy lifted his hands in defense, his imagine changed to a goofy guy who had no idea how to handle misunderstandings. His grip loosened on his pad and his shoulders relaxed a bit. Phew. He felt grateful he wasn't in danger. Couldn't trust that guy, still. He listened to the formal introduction, trying to make sense of Luca said. A subject? Him? He wasn't into photography and he sure wasn't photogenic. His mother had the albums to prove it. So it was unusual to believe someone could take an interest in him. He took the card he was handed. "Nice to meet you, Luca," he summoned the most natural smile he could at such moments. He examined it carefully. The design was so professional. he dreamed of the day he would have one of his own. And he would make the sky rain with his business card. It didn't matter if he made big or not, just having one would make him content. He then flipped the card to check if Lucas was who he claimed to be. It caught his attention how he would be compensated. His job wasn't energy-draining but it was tedious. He was offered an opportunity to experience something new that involved less routine; it could boost his inspiration and he did need the money. Yet, on the other hand, he didn't have the time. Taking it up might affect his quality at school. "I'll consider." He began stuffing his pad inside his backpack. "But thank you for taking an interest in me." Having then his backpack zipped and hoisted on his back, he began walking back, turning only to wave goodbye. What a shame, it was a good spot. At least he had done a reasonable some in his project, securing some extra space. He had a lecture in thirty minutes anyway, so it was about time to leave. But he failed to see his wallet had fallen on the bench. His clumsiness knew no limit. But all he could thought of, as he scratched his head, was he need to shower and change his clothes.

By Bi Blitz

PuffyCake

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image

Luca returned the others smile with his own as he wrung his hands together in anticipation for the others answer. He knew that a total stranger approaching you out of nowhere was suspicious to say the least but he needed this badly! Of course when the only answer he got was that he'll "consider" it. Luca deflated a bit, he really needed to alert his agent about finally finding a subject! Luca was just about to get on his hands and knees to start begging when the other took his leave from the park, which caused Luca to blink "But I...eh....Thank for considering! Please, please, please! Get back to me as soon as possible, my number is on the card!" he felt like that much was obvious but still it was good to say it just in case. Now all Luca could do was hope that the other didn't just throw his card away the moment he was out of sight. He had just went to sit down on the same bench the other was on when he felt something underneath him "What the....?" he would sit up a bit and reach under him to find a wallet and would open it up to see that it belonged to person he just spoken too. He'd blink and stare for but a moment, reading the others name "Oliver Gray..." and just like that Luca was running as fast as he could after Oliver whom was quite a good ways gone by now "Wait!! Please Mr. Gray! Please!" while Luca may have had some natural bulk to his build the man was not the most athletic in the world and he was especially struggling to try and catch up to the other man who had gotten a good sized lead on the photographer "You....your wallet!" Luca called out as he was already heavily winded. He really needed to work out more.

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:24 pm
User Image

The light breeze felt gentle against his skin. He liked the weather. His shirt fluttered in unison with the wind. He made up his mind. He should go there more often. It was a lot better than his dorm. The constant noises there came under his neck. And his roommate hovered over him all the time, barely letting him breathe. "huh," he sighed audibly. The library was also another option for him. He could go there too. He nodded to the thought. Students had nothing to do there but study. And with how they had to keep quiet, the library offered a great environment for him. He stole a glimpse of the flowers, pacing towards the exit. They were soul-nourishing with their vivid colored petals. He checked the time on his phone and continued. Time was short. He had to take his note from his room once he got back.A sudden voice in the back paused his gait. Oliver looked in its direction and jerked his head. Did he hear someone calling his name? He found the guy he had just met, Lucas, dashing towards him. "Are you okay?" His eyes drooped, reaching a hand and drawing closer. Oliver saw how Luca gasped for air, his body not fit for running. And he held a wallet. It had the same description as his. "My wallet?" It took him a moment to register it, and dug his hands in his backpack in search for his wallet. He couldn't believe it. What did it happen? His heart sunk at thought of being refused entry without his university id. His bag slugged with arm down. He used his other hand to take the wallet, making sure it was in and zipped his backpack . "Thank you. A lot." His shoulders shrugged. His voice soft as a dandelion. He owed him a favor now. "If you really need me, I can make up some time. Though mid-terms are coming so my schedule will pretty tight."

By Bi Blitz

PuffyCake

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:33 pm
User Image

Luca was panting as he had finally reached Oliver whom had managed to get such a head start on him. Dammit he really needed to work out more, this was just sad on his part. He happily held the wallet out for the other man, simply nodding his head when he was thanked due to still trying to catch his breath. Once he finally regained himself he listened to the artist basically agree to being his subject and the winded man's face lit up with joy "Really!? You will!? oh this was the greatest news he could have gotten today as he quickly shook his head "Well...if that's the case then you don't actually need to set aside any time at all!" he began his explanation while still catching his breath slightly. Luca made sure to go over every detail in his head for a moment or two before he started his explanation "You see my whole project is themed around day to day life, the good and bad!" he started "Basically if you agree to it you just need to go about your day and pretend I'm not even there, meanwhile I'll be snapping photos of you the whole time!" Luca was finally getting into the meat of his passion project "I'll basically be shadowing you for however long it takes me to get enough photos!" he then thought for a moment "Of course if there are times you DON'T want me following you then just say so and I'll leave you be!" Luca was actually kind of glad that he found someone going through something like mid terms, it would be another facet to show "So all in all you don't actually need to go anywhere or do anything! What do you say Mr. Gray? Will you do it?" he asked with a hopeful look. He knew that this kind of thing was a huge invasion of privacy but it was so important to him that the pictures be natural, a discerning eye like his own or critics could easily tell when a photo is staged and the subject posed.

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image

It was an invasion of privacy alright. Everywhere he would go, Luca would come with. Day to day portraiture was far from okay. His head turned to the side as he thought it over. He stared briefly at the side walk. People getting too deep into his life disturbed his comfort. But he did give him his word and Luca said would leave him alone if he wanted to. Giving out his whereabouts, his residence, or where he studied to strangers gave him goosebumps. He felt his skin tingle. Still, he had to accept. He just had to look for the bright side like how he would be making money without actually having to do any labor. He could look forward to that and being able to draw in peace without any interruption. Oliver nodded and reached for a handshake. "Alright, I'll do it!"

His determination was all good until it was replaced by a question that scrambled his head: "What now?" He had a class to attend which he needed to hurry to now that time got short--he still had to run to his room to take his note. Was Luca coming with him? It was too new for him. Having someone with you all the time. It was even harder to ask. "Umm...I need to go back...So...." He pointed to the exit not far from where they stood. He didn't know how to even ask. "Are you coming? Because if you are, there is class starting soon that I need to catch."

By Bi Blitz

PuffyCake

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image

Luca waited patiently while the other contemplated the options. He knew that what he was asking for was a lot but the photographer was really hoping that the other would consider it at the very least. However when the other finally agreed they shook hands and Luca had a huge grin on his face "Thank you so much Mr. Gray! I promise you won't regret it!" he had only went out in order to get some fresh air after stressing over his project this whole time but now he had someone! This was amazing! Of course Oliver seemed to get a bit awkward but Luca simply nodded his head as he held up his camera "Yes I will if it's no trouble, I know mid terms can be stressful but I'll try to not bother you" with that he would simply follow Oliver when he'd begin walking, pulling out his phone for a moment in order to text his agent that he had a subject for his piece at long last. Of course he wouldn't give any details out to him on who it was or anything like that, he'd simply say it was a "friend" in order to end any further questions.

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:02 pm
User Image

The street was quiet with few parents here and there, maybe a couple or two having coffee together with leisure while his inner self fidgeted. He strode in the direction of his college. It was easy to memorize the route from the park. Oliver headed deep into the front street where he skipped all cafes and restaurants that were haunted by vacant tables and untouched menus. It was a neighborhood that you knew you could walk through with both eyes closed. It was at a time like then that fed the little part of him that was never too sure of anything--or trusted.anyone He lived by himself after all; his mother and grandparents lived couple towns over. He reached a crossroad and took the left road going straight a head. The distance between his steps were wide, but he stopped every once in a while to allow Luca to catch up. "We're almost there," he reassured, maintaining his pace as he looked back to Luca. He started wondering how old he was. He looked young but not older than himself which is why he had been causal with him. But what if he was older? He would have been rude to him up to that point. He could hear his grandpa scolding him already. He didn't want to be disrespectful so he would address him formally from then on.

A few minutes after the campus became clear to sight. The brisk chit-chat and scurrying students held a colorful representation of their youth. The site held few buildings beside the dormitory as it focused on fine art and new media art only. There were people who chose to expose their talents with their beaming styles, and others, like Oliver, chose to keep it hidden in their work for those who could see real art. He led the way through the crowd to the dormitory with ease. Not a single person came up to greet or talk to him. His presence paled off amid the other students. It served a good purpose for him the last two years. He stopped at the front steps of the dormitory. He rubbed his nervous hands. Then coughed to the side. "Sorry for calling you by your first name from before, Mr. Russo" He climbed the short steps and pushed the entrance open.

Oliver looked over his phone to see the timing. Five minutes. He made a run for it. Practically running down the hallway to his room. He grasped the doorknob, his face fell, and he sighed. The room was divided by a vertical curtain separating between his roommate and him. His side was a mess. Notes spread on the floor. His sketch pads placed unevenly on his desk. And his pencil case, he had the pencils on one side and pens on the other. They were mixed together. He looked over to the other side of the room, a black haired guy. His body relaxed comfortably on his bed, laying on his stomach, yawning, while using his laptop. He was tall, his face that of a model. He looked well-polished, but the time he used to maintain his looks used up his time to tidy his own room. He messed up Oliver's side too. "What?" He responded to Oliver's stare, shoulders jumping in exclamation, that by then turned into a frown with his arms folded. ''I was late and couldn't find my notebook..." Oliver lost count of the times he told him his name. "Oliver," Oliver reminded him. "Right, Oliver. Sorry." He went in to pick up the note he needed from the floor. "Please clean up after yourself. And don't just mess my stuff up. You never keep any of your things on my side." All he received from him was a thumbs up before he got absorbed by his laptop. Oliver stormed off. All his efforts in keeping his place neat went to waste. He held his note with pressure and sulked. But he met Luca with a deadpanned expression. He did his best not to show the annoyance he felt by forcing a neutral look. "We are gonna be late, Mr. Russo. We should go." Oliver's brows subtly softened into a sad curl.

By Bi Blitz

PuffyCake

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:51 am
User Image

Luca would follow after Oliver simply enjoying the quiet walk through the area. He'd only been through here a handful of times and it was only by driving so being able to walk the streets was a refreshing change to say the least. He looked up and blinked a bit to find that the other was so far ahead of him, thankfully though he stopped to let him catch up. The other certainly took wide steps or maybe Eli was just a slow walker? He couldn't quite tell but he'd nod his head when the other assured him they were about to reach his destination. Eli blinked and lifted his camera up to snap a photo of Oliver just as he was turning back to continue walking and when he looked at the screen of his camera he smiled rather happily, a second good shot of the other. It wasn't some stiff pose or obvious repeated action, there was obvious movement, a flow to the very picture. It was a one and done picture and Eli was rather glad that he head a trained eye for this type of thing. As they walked Eli could say that he was impressed by the type of students that were attending, when he went to college his group of students were dull and rather boring subjects. He was almost envious of Oliver, so many interesting looking people always helped people with art majors when it came to certain projects and assignments.

Luca would look at Oliver and blinked in a confused manner as he followed the other into the building
"Huh? It's really n....!!! WAIT UP!" he had begun to brush it off as no big deal when the other sprinted off which had Eli running after him as fast as he could which in all honesty wasn't that fast. It wasn't along run but much like before in the park he was now winded just as the other was opening the door to his own room. Luca was still a good ways away and by the time he had reached the door way he was panting, trying to catch his breath. However he'd only caught the tail end of the conversation before Oliver would practically storm out of the room. The other was not that good at hiding when he was upset that was for sure, he could only assume the handsome guy in the room was to blame for it. But Luca didn't bother with it right now as he looked up and nodded his head at Oliver when he commented on how he was going to be late "R..right...heh...let's...go...." However as Luca was finally regaining his composure he saw the brows knit into what the larger man could only call a look that reminded him of a kicked puppy, it was disheartening really to see that look on anyone's face and so he gave a small grin at the other "Ya gotta give me some warning next time...I'm a big guy and you're fast on your feet, it's not fair!" he joked a bit to try and get a smile on his face before his grin widened a bit "Also please just call me Luca, I get called Mr. Russo enough by old people who I sell my pieces to" he chuckled a small bit.

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image

Oliver hid a shy smile underneath a shrug. "You got it, Mr.Russo-I mean, Luca." Every time he looked away or left the room his roommate would turn it up-side-down; he never cleaned up after himself. He didn't mind it at first, when he was a freshmen. It became an excruciating task to tell him the same thing every time. His lips pouted, though just a little lighter than before. He couldn't stay mad when someone else was all smiles and chuckles. He ran his fingers through the side of his head, some of flying waves of bronze combed down. Oliver was a transparent screen that broadcast all his thoughts and emotions. He didn't have any reason not to be. He buried his hand in his pocket, the note between his forearm and body, and kicked his shoes a bit to the side. "Well, without looking at the time, I know I'll be late by the time I get there," he said, his lips curving into a faint sign of cheerfulness. "But at least I should try going there in time. Still have a breath?" His room was located where not many students chose to stay, but down the hallway to the right all rooms were occupied. And to the left were the shower room and the laundry room. A muffled noise that came from there sounded louder and more clear with each tile floor the speakers crossed. A pair of students walked towards them, one holding a basket. They had identical faces, voice, and posture. The only thing distinct between them was how each dressed. One had his black hair sleeked to the side, wore a gray vest with a white shirt, gray trousers, and polished black shoes; the other wore glasses, a black hoodie, a pair of jeans, and white sneakers. As soon as he recognized them Oliver used his thumb to gesture to Luca they had to leave. If he couldn't handle his roommate, he definitely couldn't handle his friends. They took turns in who would do the laundry. Something like that. He didn't give it much thought. It would be nice of them to help their friend clean up but he didn't want to set his expectation too high.

By Bi Blitz

PuffyCake

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:58 pm
User Image

Luca would smile a bit when Oliver agreed to just call him by his first name, although he couldn't help but chuckle a small bit when the other had almost called him Mr. Russo again. It was a bit amusing to say the least. He would then nod his head when Oliver questioned if he was OK after the good run they just had "I will survive to fight another day, don't worry..." OK so maybe he was still a bit winded but he didn't want the other to be THAT late for his class. His intention was so that he would be a ghost who didn't interfere with his life all too much, not to be an anchor that weighed him down. Luca would then blink a small bit as he heard voices beginning to approach them and the larger man would take one look at Oliver and then back to the twins. Well this was certainly something he didn't see everyday. Of course that trained eye caught something of Oliver and would snap a quick photo of him as Oliver gestured for them to leave. That was just another perfect shot he couldn't pass up. As Luca began to turn away he would look Oliver with a bit of a confused look on his face "Do you not like them or something?" he'd whisper so not to offend the twins in case they were able to hear him. He was just curious if there was people who Oliver didn't like so he could avoid stepping on any toes since this was a long term project of his.

PuffyCake

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces