Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Psychological Help Stand (Day 7 open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:01 pm
Selune
Selune had come. She heard there was advice, and that she could ask it? The greenblood really really hoped that these questions were anonymous. The greenblood frowned, thinking how to word this. "My "family" hates the "family" my crush is from... Like they even want to kill eachother. What do i do?"

The greenblood hoped she would get some sort of response, bbbuuut also hoped no one knew it was her asking. Things could get bad, what with rebels and royalists and that whole fight to the death thing. Selune tucked the paper into the box, and slipped away. If there was a response tomorrow that was just, like, posted, then she could see it and blend away. No one would be the wiser.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:43 pm
purplerosesbeauty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nepsah

Micillia

User Image

“Today's Prompt”
Where do you see yourself next sweep? How do you intend to get there?

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:49 pm
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

Taking Hemera by the hand, Kerras guided her through the street's crowds to one of the booths they had visited previously. Tonight it looked empty; they supposed with the festival wrapping up many of the visitors had already gone home. “... has so many amazing things in it. Maps to secret places, sketches of plants and animals I've never seen before. Some the Grove Warden doesn't even know, and he's seen... Oh! Look!”

They stopped mid-ramble, pointing at wall of advice. Without bothering to explain, they dragged Hemera over to where they had left their own entry two nights before. A response in red ink had been recently attached. “My question got answered!” Expression thoughtful, Kerras nodded along as they digested the words. They skimmed over it once more, then turned back to Hemera.

“Have you written anything?” they asked.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:07 pm
"Ah, no... I haven't had time to stop by. But I have been meaning to..." Psykgi seemed nice enough, though Mera would always remember her acting dangerously around highbloods. A fellow officer, and Leeroi's moirail... She should say hi at least once.

Hemera looked at the advice wall. Hmm... An interesing route to take. But she could see the benefits of it for both parties involved.

"I hope the answer you received will be of great help."

And Hemera...wondered.

After a moment, she scribbled something down.

Quote:
I'm here for some advice!

O How do you manage to carry so many trolls' burdens without it ever affecting you personally? It seems like a lot of work. I know I struggle with staying emotionally distant from other trolls' problems sometimes... O

Green Minuet

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:29 pm
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

Kerras tried to sneak a peek at Hemera's question before she slipped it into the dropbox, but they only managed the briefest of glimpses. Disappointed, they drew back. Then an idea came to them, and they grabbed their own piece of paper. Cupping it in their hand, so that Hemera could not see, they began to write in tiny letters, all the while their expression one of philosophical concentration. Every so often, they glanced up to shoot Hemera a suspicious look.

Quote:
I'm here for some advice!

“My friend thinks I'm writing something important, but I'm just pretending. It's kind of fun to act like you have some great secret. Anyway, I think you have a fun booth! Your advice was really helpful. Thank you so much, and I hope you have a nice night!”

Satisfied with their “question”, Kerras folded it in half and dropped it into the box. With that done, they moved onto the next part of the booth, the ink blots. The blot that had been posted for the night was a smattering of diamonds. Frowning, Kerras studied them for a good half minute, before turning to Hemera helplessly.

“What do you think?” they asked. “To me they just kind of look like those spots you see when you rub your lookstubs.”

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:55 pm
Mera immediately respected Kerras's privacy, though she couldn't help but smile when they gave her a look. It felt...a bit fake, for some reason. But she didn't pry.

Unfortunately she felt somewhat out of her depth the longer they lingered, especially with the inkblots.

"Hm. I can definitely see that... Otherwise I just see floating boxes. Like what would happen if a telekinetic were working in a warehouse or something." Hemera didn't see the point of them, since she didn't understand them herself, but she was sure Psykgi could explain sometime if she asked..

Green Minuet

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:15 pm
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

“Ah! I can see them too! It seems like that would be kinda fun,” they mused. Idly, they wondered if telekinetics could fly, but that was a question for another time. They had the rest of the booth to investigate, as well as many more.

“Oh! Hemera!” Kerras dashed over to where the redblood had the question of the night posted. “How about this? 'Where do you see yourself in a sweep?' I want to be out on the open seas, or scaling Alternia's highest mountains! Maybe even a brand new continent. Or even planet! What about you?”

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:57 pm
"Those would be pretty amazing accomplishments! I can help with the first one... I do live on Busthind, after all."

But her own expectations for so far ahead? Hm. Mera wasn't the type for wishful thinking like that.

"I suppose... I would like see myself at Bloodfest again, after a successful and happy sweep leading up to it."

Green Minuet

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:09 pm
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

“Hm...” Kerras considered this. They clasped their hands over each other, and tapped their index fingers together. Hemera was proving herself to be a tough nut to crack. After a moment's thought, they brightened, “When you were my size, what did you want to be when you grew up?”

Gl!tch~
Short tag!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:15 pm
"A civil servant." An easy response. She was so predictable as a child. Though that expectation did come to pass, but not as straight-forwardly as anticipated. And she had a dedication greater than to the military...

"I still hope to join the legal side of things when I grow up," she chuckled.

Green Minuet

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 pm
Gnash glanced at Hemera, with a small tealblood. A friend of hers? She wanted to look more, but it wasn't what she was here for. She liked the time she spent with the therapist troll. It made her feel good, most of the time.

Tonight's inkblot was pretty. She liked the little squares. "They remind me of glitter or something very sparkly and bright like that," she said to Psygki.

Next sweep Gnash hoped... to be independent. She wasn't sure how she could do that, to get away from the iron maw of her lusus.The tight grip of teeth around her neck... she thought about what would help. She could join the military. She hardly ever saw military trolls with their lusii nearby and it was what her lusus would want. Next sweep felt ages off though. It might as well be a lifetime for the seadweller to imagine where she might be next Bloodfest. Maybe the best she could hope for is to be able to have as much fun as she did this sweep.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:20 pm
Caiden
Inkblot + Prompt
The brownblood smiled as he neared the redblood and her booth again. He took a look at the inkblot, nodded, and took a copy. "Psykgi! It's really good modern art!" The brownblood looked harder at the inkblot, trying to see something on it. Really, it just looked like really tasteful art, something a modern highblood would have on their wall. But, that wasn't a real answer, was it? "Hum, it does kinda look like what happens when I trip and drop all my paper... so, it looks like, a scattering of paper?" That answer did not feel very articulate... but the brownblood just liked to admire it as a piece of art instead of any real object. Well, it was inspirational. "This is really inspiring Psykgi, like really. I mostly just stick to my own style of art, but, this makes me want to try something new." Caiden beamed. "That's where I want to be in a sweep, I want to be stretching my, what, artistic skills."  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:26 pm
While running your booth, you’re approached by pair of a trolls, a yellowblood and a redblood. They stand close together, but you can see they’re holding hands quite tightly and the redblood seems like she’s hanging back slightly. They’re both bundled up, as one would expect in this weather, and the yellowblood seems particularly anxious, biting his lip and rubbing his free palm on his thigh.

“Ahh, I, ah, I w-wanted t-t-to...mmm.” Man his stutter wasn’t great.

The yellowblood shifts a little, eyes darting away then back, digging his hand into his pocket and procuring friendship bracelets.

“H-here, f-or, ah, r---unning a b-booth. Th-thanks.” He hands over the prize, looking a bit flushed and flustered.

You received bracelets from Nictor and Kolako! There’s enough that each troll manning the booth can keep one each!
If i miscounted and missed someone, let me know. Everyone needs a bracelet. Everyone.

User Image

If you would like to respond, feel free to quote Nictor! Kolako doesn’t seem very interested in talking though.

”DraconicFeline”

DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:09 pm
Quote:
kerras /1-3
Hemera / 4-6
Gnash / 7-8
Caiden / 9-10

purplerosesbeauty
Tickets.

micillia
Tickets?

Gl!tch~
Tickets!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:10 pm
Quote:
kerras /1-3
Hemera / 4-6
Caiden / 7-8

Historical & Archived Events