DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:11 pm
Garden Club Booth

You see before you a heavily decorated booth with a plant-like theme, several pots and seed packets, and a sizable, misted-up greenhouse tent in the back. A burlap sack, decorated with sequins, glitter, and googly eyes, sits on the booth, calling you over. It's obvious that it's full of something magical, mirthful even.

Less magical is the grumpy looking teenage greenblood with branching horns sitting at the booth, squinting intently at a book. As you come closer, you can see that the book is a wiggler-level language book. Behind him are three large posters, one showing off the New Hemisect star Punkie Vielli, a very Juggalo-themed poster with flowers everywhere advertising something called a “Mirthful Garden Club,” and a surprisingly calm poster talking about something called the “Lightseekers”. Only slightly less prominently are posters for an “Explorers Club” and, of course, the Cult of the Mirthful Messiahs. You can see that there are also accompanying brochures neatly stacked and waiting for your grubby paws.

He looks up as you approach, seemingly thankful for the interruption… though you can’t really tell, since his expression is unchanging and he seems to be waiting for you to say something. What you can tell is that he is not a Juggalo himself.

Huh.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:12 pm
Grow Yourself Some Cool s**t!
A spirited orangeblood Juggalo hollers out. "Try your luck, try your goddamned faith! Reach a prong into this here bag of ******** Miracles and see what s**t the messiahs hand you!!!"

If you gave in to your curiosity and approach the juggalo, she will whisper in your ear as she holds out the bag. "Put your plump biscuit in the Messiah's prong and let them lead you. Goddamn." The Juggalo makes a holy gesture with her hand and beckons you closer, to find what you will within the bag.

Roll 2d8 and consult the chart. Report points with the code below.

1; Punkin (3)
2; Durian (2)
3; Moonflower (1)
4; Paech (2)
5; Avacoda (4)
6; Moonflower (1)
7; Punkin (3)
8; Moonflower (1)

If both seeds you have grabbed are the same variety, add an extra +2 to your score. If you have managed to grab the same kind of seed you grabbed yesterday, give yourself a +1 for holy mirth. Someone is guiding your hand.

[color=red][b][size=14]The Messiah guides my hand...
[/color][/size]Seeds; [/b]
[B]Points; [/B]
[B]Bonuses; [/b]

Obtaining 5 of any one seed throughout bloodfest qualifies you for the appropriate prize below. You may also RP your character crooning a 3 verse haiku of devotion to the messiahs to earn one of the following prizes.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Highest score of that day wins a ticket, so get rolling!  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:13 pm
It’s a Plant Maze, Bitches!

As you approach, you notice that the greenblood appears to be out for now. You also notice the large greenhouse. Kinda odd considering it's the middle of winter, but maybe that's what draws you in. As you approach, a party popper explodes over your head, seeming to lead you to a greenhouse door decorated in colorful depictions of plants.

As soon you step near a juggalo bursts out to greet you. "Welcome my dear bitchin hoes!" The orangeblood juggalo cheers and proceeds to pop more party poppers in your face. "Have you just come to the damn right place! I'm in desperate need of a ******** hero!! And you look like just the b***h to fit the ******** bill!" The girl pokes your nose before continuing. "I've lost my poor sweet morail, and I can't find the ******** anywhere!" A tear comes to the juggalo's eye and she wipes it away before it can mess with her immaculate face paint.

"But! Now that your a** is here, we can fix this ******** tragedy!" More confetti is thrown into your face. "Just enter the green godamned house and find him inside." The juggalo's eyes turn serious, and she leans in to whisper something in your ear, her manic smile inches from your ear. "You might find some other ******** thing in there..." The girl pulls away, her volume increasing, "Good thing a ******** hero is here now. Get your b***h a** in there and find him for me!"
-----
Game Rules:
Roll 3d4 and write a short response to the prompts you get below:

”dice prompts”

1: The air is warm, almost cloying with pollen and smells as you suddenly find yourself amid shelf after shelf of growing, live flowers of all shapes and colors.

2: The path here is shady – you can barely see the lights of bloodfest through the heavy leaves. Ferns grow out from dirt planters, along with a few fungi. Are you in a greenhouse, or in the middle of the forest?

3: Growing produce lines the path – is this where some of the plants from the planting game are kept? The path snakes through the various patches, overlooked by a laughing scaretroll.

4: The greenhouse is warm but, as you cross over a small boundary, it becomes a sort of dry heat. A pleasant, but not overpowering aroma wafts over the air, like fresh leaves. The plants around you, though, are small and unremarkable looking, but they do smell nice, too.

If you roll all of one number, you’ve reached a goal! Goals come with items – go for it!

”goals”

111: You run into the greenblood in the midst of the flowers, collecting a few. He sees you, hesitates for a moment, then wraps a bundle up and hands it to you. Once the bouquet is firmly in your hands, he wanders off, and you quickly lose sight of him among the plants….
User Image

222: You find a green-hued portable recouparoon under a large, shady plant in the very back of the greenhouse. Is this where the greenblood sleeps during the day? A few luminescent flowers glow in a planter nearby. Suddenly, you see the greenblood -- hurrah, you found him! He hands you one of the glowing flowers, apparently in gratitude.
[Glowing flower]

333: As you go deeper in, you realize that the mixed produce is now only punkins. You suddenly come face to face with a giant, grinning jack-o-lantern. It is very warm and somehow both inviting and unnerving. Suddenly, almost out of nowhere, a punkin appreciation badge gets slapped onto your clothing. You can’t see who did it, but the loud and holy WHOOP WHOOP! Is probably a tip-off.
User Image

444: You reach a few racks that are drying leaves under a heatlamp. The greenblood tells you that this is tea… and then demonstrates by making some right in front of you. He pours it into a thermos and hands it over, making some awkward conversation about the cold before wandering away, back into the greenhouse.
[Lightseekers- themed Thermos] [Garden Club-themed Thermos]

If you don’t get any goals, feel free to take a leaf as a prize – there’s a few just laying around.

[leaf1][leaf2][leaf3]

Everyone who rolls a goal has a chance at getting a ticket! If no one makes it to a goal, then the ticket is raffled among all players.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:14 pm
Reading is Mirthful!

This time, it’s just the greenblood at the booth – you checked. As you look over the posters and brochures, you swear that his brow is furrowed more than it was before. Eventually – almost suddenly, he turns to you.
”Hey. What’s this word mean?”

---

Sephos’s reading book is missing words – the better to learn how to use them, right? Every night, Sephos will ask for certain kinds of words to fill in the blanks. Help him learn what they are by giving him a few examples!

Sephos is looking for:

Body part
Verb
Verb

Just quote Draconicfeline and send out a list of words to be put on a raffle list for a ticket. The random winner will get not only a ticket, but will also get their words used in the stories that he is reading. These stories will be posted at the end of Bloodfest, so stay tuned and have fun! Have fun!  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:15 pm
I want to thank Micillia for typing up the flavortext for the posts and illustrating the prizes… and for being super awesome in general. I hope she has a bunch of fun over bloodfest, and I look forward to having fun with you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:16 pm
Spare

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:15 am
OPEN: Sephos is currently looking for:
An Adjective
A Fruit
Another Adjective  
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:24 am
Haha, juggalos sure were weird! If she could be Luxara, she'd say "dont touch me : D " but as Ardais, she just gave a silent, slanted look. The devout whispering was creepy enough. She just wanted a plant or two, man.

She checked out the seeds. Moonflower and peach. All right. A decent enough start!

The Messiah guides my hand...
Seeds; Moonflower, peach
Points; 1, 2 (3)
Bonuses; N/A  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Melancholies rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:42 pm
    Oh! Oh! There was someone she recognized! A friend!

"Punkie!" Emiola came racing over, "What the ******** is up?" And then she laughed. Juggalo lingo was so funny! Too bad Masoal was too superstitious to have any sort of appreciation for them. That was ok.

She reached into the bag with gusto to produce two seeds. "You know, I've never actually gardened before. Is it hard?" Her attention seemed distracted as she was looking over the abundance of brochures at the booth. Punkie sure got around! What the ******** was a Lightseeker? "Man, you got a ton of advertisements hanging around. How the heck do you manage bein' in all of these? Oh wait--" She noticed her greenblood companion, her attention derailing. "Hi!" Emi gave a little wave.

Seeds; Avacoda, Punkin
Points; 7
Bonuses; N/A

Micillia
hi!

DraconicFeline
hi!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:56 pm
Sephos looked up as the first few boothgoers came by, watching intently as they began to plant things. If this was anything like last sweep, he would probably have to fix up a few, but that was fine. He was happy to.

"Hey." he said to the tealblood, giving her a wave in return. He could have sworn that she looked familiar, but he honestly wasn't sure. No matter -- she and Punkie appeared to be friends.

"You have an... uh, adjective, fruit-word, and another adjective?" he asked, his brow creasing, "I'm missing them."

This reading stuff was hard. Sure, he could figure out a fruit word, but adjectives... he was still not clear on it.

Gl!tch~

Melancholies

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:26 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Hey, big guy" Quella said with a grin. "You're missing what now? Adjectives and fruit words and adjectives?" The blueblood wracked her thinkpan. Adjectives described things. She was sure of it.

"Uh. Stinky? Er, I don't mean you're stinky! Cause you're not! I mean that's an adjective! And then banana is like a silly kind of fruit, and um... uh..." The hunter couldnt think of anything else. Why in the world was this so much easier when there was a beat around. Gog did she feel dumb. "DUMB! Got it!"

She looked at the large greenblood for a second, then flushed. Oh gog that was embarrassing.

DraconicFeline
I got you nerd

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:11 am
TICKETS!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Emiola - 1, 2
Luxara - 3, 4

Gl!tch~
Yay plants, and also a ticket for you!

buzzwolf
Thanks for the words! The struggle, it is real.

No one went into the greenhouse so I guess there's a ticket that is either mouldering or confetti. What a fate!

-----

ROLLOVER!!!

”Sephos is currently looking for:”
An Adjective
A plural noun
An Adjective

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Yamashii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:20 pm
Seeds; Punkin, moonflower
Points; 4
Bonuses; 0

"Oh my gog, Sephos! Punkie! Your booth looks amazing!" Amonee gushed at the two trolls running the green haven among all the cold winter snow and ice. He curiously looked over the activities and brightened. Of course the two of them would find some way to grow plants even in these freezing temperatures.

"I'll take some of these then." He grabbed a handful of seeds from Punkie's prodding and peeked at the labels for what he got. "Punkins, of course!" Amonee's laughter filled the area and he pocketed the packages with a happy flush on his cheeks. What else did they have at this booth?

Yamashii rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1 Total: 4 (3-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:30 pm
Plant Maze Prompts
1: The air is warm, almost cloying with pollen and smells as you suddenly find yourself amid shelf after shelf of growing, live flowers of all shapes and colors.

2: The path here is shady – you can barely see the lights of bloodfest through the heavy leaves. Ferns grow out from dirt planters, along with a few fungi. Are you in a greenhouse, or in the middle of the forest?

Amonee nodded in response to the request to go into the greenhouse and search for Punkie's lost moirail. It was so lush and green inside and honestly, the sight took away his breath for a moment. While the jadeblood was no stranger to plants, he had never seen such a beautiful greenhouse full of so much life before.

"How did they... do all of this?" His eyes scanned the area in wonder, looking up at the dark leaves overhead blocking out the lights. It was like he was in a jungle or rain forest. Running his hand along some of the leaves, he kept wandering down the path. Next time, he would bring a sketchbook and take his time admiring the different species they had growing in here. Some of them looked very rare or at least, uncommon.

"Sephos? Are you in here?" Amonee called out but his search yielded nothing. He couldn't stay much longer, he had to get back to the Nightly Grind! But he would most certainly be back here soon.

Yamashii

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:02 pm
DraconicFeline
An Adjective
A plural noun
An Adjective

"Oh Sephos, there you are! I was looking for you inside the greenhouse." Amonee gasped as he exited and bumped into the other greenblood outside. It looked like he was reading a book except it was missing words. Puzzled, Amonee paused for a moment to try and help figure out what might fit in the blanks. He could see why Sephos was staring at it with a scrunched brow.

"Maybe try... gorgeous... petals... and colorful!" He beamed and patted the bigger troll on the arm. "I've got to go but keep at it! I'll be by tomorrow again! And I think Nucleo's planning to come by soon. Keep an eye out for him!"

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff