Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Garden Club Stand Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:58 pm
Hmmmm, yeah, weird. Same seeds as yesterday. Pretty cool coincidence! Hopefully no juggalos would talk to her about it being divine or anything! Luxara skipped out as soon as she got the chance.

The Messiah guides my hand...
Seeds; Peach, moonflower
Points; 3
Bonuses; +1 (same variety) +1 (same variety) = 5  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:10 am
Yamashii
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Something must have fallen from that rich, dark canopy onto your head... its a ticket!

Gl!tch~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Forunately, you mostly get Sephos and he only gives you a ticket, not a religious lecture.

”Sephos is currently looking for:”
a verb
A noun
a plural noun

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:10 am
Seeds; 2 Avacoda!
Points; 8
Bonuses; +2 same type!

Gnash had eyed this booth for days. Plants... her own rooftop garden a basic graveyard of failure - dead, dried plants she couldn't bear to destroy. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get anything to stay alive in her precious garden. Chalked up to another thing about her that was a failure.

But... she wanted to see. There was a game where you grabbed seeds, and Gnash put her hand in, pulling out two avocoda seeds. "Is this a good thing to get?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:20 pm
purplerosesbeauty

"When they make fruit. They're a tree, so they take a while." Sephos said, looking up from his book, "It's like a big oily berry, and you can eat it with lots of things."

Sephos quite liked them. And had also said a lot of words. too many.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Yamashii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:48 pm
Seeds; Moonflower, Durian
Points; 4
Bonuses; +1 from same seed as yesterday

"I'm back!" Amonee beamed and looked at what seeds he had managed to grab tonight. He pulled yesterday's out of his purse to compare them. It looked like he had a couple of the same ones. Nice, he could start a proper garden soon! Putting them all away, he pondered how long it would take for the punkin from yesterday to grow into something big enough to eat. It would be tasty to give it to Eilidh to see if she might be able to make a dessert out of it.

"I'm going to plant these as soon as I get home from Bloodfest. Thanks again for the seeds, you two." It was really kind of them to give them away. Maybe he could invite the two of them by to take a look at if he was caring for the plants properly. Amonee was a professional artist, not a pro gardener!

Yamashii rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4 Total: 8 (3-12)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:57 pm
Plant Maze Prompts
1: The air is warm, almost cloying with pollen and smells as you suddenly find yourself amid shelf after shelf of growing, live flowers of all shapes and colors.

3: Growing produce lines the path – is this where some of the plants from the planting game are kept? The path snakes through the various patches, overlooked by a laughing scaretroll.

4: The greenhouse is warm but, as you cross over a small boundary, it becomes a sort of dry heat. A pleasant, but not overpowering aroma wafts over the air, like fresh leaves. The plants around you, though, are small and unremarkable looking, but they do smell nice, too.

Amonee took his time this visit to the greenhouse. He'd been sure to bring his sketchbook and began to wander to look for the best place to cozy up and start drawing. The plants here were so vibrant and healthy. Sephos and Punkie had been doing a wonderful job keeping them so alive despite the cold winter temperatures outside. He found a beautiful cascade of vines hanging off of a tree and sat down across from them.

"How do they do it? It's nothing short of a miracle..." Was there a secret to getting these plants bigger and stronger than anything he'd seen in the wilderness? He sketched large bold strokes to capture as much information on his page as he could as quickly as possible. There were just so many different species in here that he wanted to capture in this book.

The jadeblood let out a little laugh as he turned the corner and came face to face with a scaretroll. That had spooked him! They were so cute, putting something like this in here. He had to be sure to get this fellow in his sketchpad as well and he took a few extra minutes to do so before realizing he was out of time for his next shift at the cafe again. Shoot! Amonee made for the exit.

Yamashii

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:27 pm
Hey, moonflower again! What was up with that? But, hey, if she kept getting it... Eventually it'd be plant town! Heck yeah.

Seeds; Avocado, moonflower
Points; 5
Bonuses; +1 (6 total)  
Doutei rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:43 pm
Seeds; moonflower, punkin
Points; 4
Bonuses; 0

"Hey, this is a great booth you've got!" Nucleo's voice called over, approaching the booth. He'd heard Punkie and Sephos were here from Amonee and wanted to see how they were doing. It'd been a while since he'd paid them a visit, something he felt guilty for. With all the soul searching and settling back on Busthind, he'd let time get away from him.

"I'll give it a shot!" The greenblood declared and reached into the bag. Pulling out some seeds he smiled and pocketed them, eager to take them home and plant them in his garden. It'd come a long way from when he'd first started. He still had a punkin section where she'd planted a few when he'd first met her. It was a popular flavor so she'd done him a favor in giving him some.

"Thanks, can't wait to plant them!"

Doutei

Doutei rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3 Total: 8 (3-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 pm
Quote:
4: The greenhouse is warm but, as you cross over a small boundary, it becomes a sort of dry heat. A pleasant, but not overpowering aroma wafts over the air, like fresh leaves. The plants around you, though, are small and unremarkable looking, but they do smell nice, too.

1: The air is warm, almost cloying with pollen and smells as you suddenly find yourself amid shelf after shelf of growing, live flowers of all shapes and colors.

3: Growing produce lines the path – is this where some of the plants from the planting game are kept? The path snakes through the various patches, overlooked by a laughing scaretroll.

"A greenhouse? Wow!" Nucleo brightened at the sight. Curious, he wandered in and jumped at the announcement of the game. It sounded straightforward and fun enough! Plus if it'd allow him to explore the greenhouse he saw no reason not to play! Walking in, the greenblood relaxed at the warmth of the greenhouse compared to the outside cold air. It smelled pleasant and cozy. He wondered if perhaps he ought to make a greenhouse of his own back home? It seemed like the kind of thing Amonee might enjoy.

Wait. When had he started associating Amonee with home?

Flushing green at the realization, Nucleo swallowed. He didn't know what to do with this new information and stared at the shelves of flowers as he wandered through the maze. Somehow it felt like his body and mind were doing the same thing just in two different places. He wasn't sure if he was ready to exit. Approaching a figure up ahead, he wondered if he'd won before realizing it was a scaretroll. Touching his chest, the boy frowned. He needed to get going and figure this out later. He wasn't ready.

"Maybe next time, huh? See you around!" Nucleo waved to Punkie and Sephos, leaving the area looking a little uncertain.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:28 am
DraconicFeline
a verb
A noun
a plural noun

"Oh no, are you missing some more words?" Amonee puzzled over the book Sephos was reading again. It was awful to leave the other greenblood without help when he was clearly trying so hard to get through the entire thing! The jadeblood tapped the side of his cheek and thought over some words to offer to fill in the blanks. He wanted them to be lovely. He wanted them to be gorgeous. Sephos deserved the very best for how hard he worked at things.

"Blooming. Parasol! And curtains! Haha, sorry, I know the last one's silly but I just remembered I need to pick up some new ones! Don't tell Nucleo but I think the Nightly Grind could use a few replacements. He just gets so focused on the coffee, I think he forgets how important the aesthetics are to me and-" Amonee chattered on and on and on for a few minutes in a long winded round of gossip surrounding his favorite place in the entire world.

Ah, he couldn't wait to get back there!

Yamashii

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:13 am
As Nucleo and Amonee leave, they might notice a slight, snaggle-toothed smile on Sephos's face. He really appreciates his friends coming and seeing his greenhouse. He really does!

Purplerosesbeauty

Doutei

Yamashii

”Sephos is currently looking for:”
Verb
noun
adjective

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:39 am
Seeds; Avocoda, durian
Points; 6
Bonuses; +1 same seed as yesterday!

Gnash nodded to the big greenblood. So the seeds made a tree.... would a tree be harder or easier to grow? The little plants died so easy, maybe a tree would be better.

When she returned to the booth she got a new seed, as well as a similar seed to yesterday! It was weird and orange and she squeezed it in her hand excitedly.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Tasinei rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:33 pm
Seeds; Moonflower, Moonflower
Points; 2 (+bonus) 4
Bonuses; +2

Poem
A green end of summer
before Kaguya gathered
near the moonflowers

Tasinei rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:54 pm
Kaguya had take a bit of time to step into the garden maze. It had sounded like something that might be a beautiful walk in a maze. Nothing scary, nothing dangerous and Obaa had allowed her to do it by herself. This was quite nice! It was interesting t see where your food came from and such. Kaguya looked over at the scaretroll and walked off into another path. Sure the walk had started nice, but it soon had turned shady. There wasn't much light coming through and Kaguya began walking a lot faster. It didn't feel like she was a maze anymore and she wanted to get out of there a bit quicker.

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100