Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Garden Club Stand Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Taki-di rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:49 am
The Messiah guides my hand...
Seeds; Moonflower, Moonflower
Points; 1+1+2=4 total!
Bonuses; +2 from same two seed kind

Nictor Sabbat

It had been a long night, but as Nictor was on his way out of the festival, he wound up in front of a booth he'd heard about but hadn't managed to find the whole week. Unfortunate that when he finally did, he wasn't entirely in the right state to wholly appreciate it. He even recognized both the trolls running it!

In his slightly addled state, he was more than a little jumpy though Punkie's introduction of the game and worried if there were just seeds in that bag.

He offered a wobbly greeting to both of them, trying to maintain an....okay, by his standard, demeanor, before taking his leave. Nictor felt a twist of guilt in his gut for the visit being so short, he really would like to take a closer look. tomorrow night, he'd come back tomorrow night and do that right...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yamashii
Highest Score

Doutei
Went into the Greenhouse

Purpleroesbeauty
Words

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:47 am
@Amonee

"Sure." Sephos said. He did want to visit Amonee someday, even if his lusus was trying to keep him closer and closer to home these nights...

@ Nucleo

"Plants are fine." Sephos reassured Nucleo. Couldn't he see that? The greenhouse was good -- Sephos knew his greenhouses.

He tried to figure out if this was nNucleo or a Nuclone. If it was that Nuclone. But so far, he had no way to tell.

@Gnash

"Thanks." he said, trying to put the words in. His writing and spelling were terrible, but he was trying. He was trying really hard. He looked back up at her when she thanked him, confused. Smart? Really?

"Uh..." he struggled for words, "Thank you." he said, maybe a little more clearly this time. No one had called him smart for that before, and he didn't know what to say. He just knew plants. Was that really so special?

@Nictor

Sephos liked the yellowblood -- he was nice and he had seen him often enough to recognize him. Plus, there was just something about the yellowblood that made him... softer? A good guy. Shame there was no honey this year...

Sephos is looking for:

Noun
silly word
Feeling

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:33 pm
Seeds; punkin, moonflower
Points; 4
Bonuses; +1 same seeds (both seeds the same lmfao)

Gnash got the same seeds as yesterday, and this time she recognized them. A punkin seed and a moonflower... maybe she could get the flower to grow. But living by the ocean, it might get too much water. She sighed.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Yamashii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:19 pm
Seeds; Durian, Moonflower
Points; 3
Bonuses; 0

"I do love moonflower." Amonee beamed as he grabbed his nightly handful of seeds. It was nice to be here again after the nightmare that had been the toboggan race. He had dropped out early with Nucleo, unable to handle the stress of it. Now he was back in his happy place, a vibrant green space. He rubbed at his cheeks to warm them before ducking in the direction of the greenhouse.  
Yamashii rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1 Total: 5 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:22 pm
Plant Maze Prompts
1: The air is warm, almost cloying with pollen and smells as you suddenly find yourself amid shelf after shelf of growing, live flowers of all shapes and colors.

2: The path here is shady – you can barely see the lights of bloodfest through the heavy leaves. Ferns grow out from dirt planters, along with a few fungi. Are you in a greenhouse, or in the middle of the forest?

"It's so warm in here. How wonderful!" Amonee let out a happy sigh and his whole body relaxed when he entered the greenhouse. It was always spring or summer in here. He ran his hands along the sturdy leaves of the plants and wandered deeper through the aisle to admire the plants inside.

He knew he was supposed to be doing something in here, as part of a game but it had long been forgotten.

"Smells like coffee in here. I wonder if Nucleo came here last night?" The heavy scent followed the other greenblood everywhere he went. It was a comforting smell now and Amonee flushed at the realization he was seeing Nucleo in everything he did these nights.

Oh honey... why did you do these things to yourself? Amonee blushed and looked down flustered at some of the orchids. They were absolutely lovely in the moonlight that streamed through the greenhouse glass.

What a romantic scene, bathed in pinks and greens. If only he had someone to share it with- the jadeblood thought to himself with a giddy smile!

Yamashii

Doutei rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 1 Total: 6 (3-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:36 pm
Quote:
3: Growing produce lines the path – is this where some of the plants from the planting game are kept? The path snakes through the various patches, overlooked by a laughing scaretroll.

2: The path here is shady – you can barely see the lights of bloodfest through the heavy leaves. Ferns grow out from dirt planters, along with a few fungi. Are you in a greenhouse, or in the middle of the forest?

1: The air is warm, almost cloying with pollen and smells as you suddenly find yourself amid shelf after shelf of growing, live flowers of all shapes and colors.

"What are the words for again?" Nucleo returned once more to see his friends. He smiled as Sephos explained and tapped his chin in thought. A noun, a silly word, and a feeling? Those seemed like things he could do!

"For noun, how about... a friend? As for a silly word, floof? Lastly, a feeling... hmm... sentimental." He decided on with a smile. It was here, last Bloodfest, that he felt like he'd really gotten to know Sephos. It was a special place for them. The nostalgia made his pumpbiscuit tighten and he couldn't help but feel happy to be here with him again, even if only for short bursts. Another troll moved in to join in the games and Nucleo nodded a farewell to the other greenblood, there just wasn't enough time! He'd catch up with him again later. For now it was time to move along. He wandered over to the greenhouse once more.

Like before, he headed down the path towards the scaretroll. Waving with a laugh, he wondered what they were going to do with him once Bloodfest was over. Would he return to protecting a field out there? He hoped it would find a nice new home after this. Chuckling at his childish wants, he continued on, admiring the greenery. It was beautiful and endless- truly spectacular. The greenblood rounded a corner and froze at an unexpected flower.

Amonee stood, moonlight streaming down on him. His long dress cascaded down over his form, with his hair pinned neatly up exposing a long and slender neck. His features, while delicate, glowed against the foliage with two pink lips catching his attention.

Instantly he understood, finally, what it was Amonee strove to do with his paintings. To capture breathless moments like this. It was an image he couldn't capture in words, one that he would never forget. The puzzle piece he'd forcefully denied the other night clicked into place, he could no longer resist it.

"Amonee." Nucleo's voice was quiet but steady. He looked into his eyes from a few feet away. Amonee's response was lost to him as he started walking towards him. He'd realized it now and had to do something before he lost his nerve. He was confident this time, he knew what he was doing. He wasn't going to make the same mistake. Nucleo stopped in front of the jadeblood and took his hands. The air was hot and still, dim and intimate. It was perfect. He moved in, leaning down for a gentle but earnest kiss.

Yamashii

DraconicFeline
Noun
Silly word
Feeling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:16 am

Footsteps approached and the jadeblood looked up from the garden. He'd recognize the gait anywhere. A smile spread shyly on his lips before bursting into full bloom.

"Nucleo. You came! Have you gotten any seeds tonight?" The other greenblood walked close to him and he reached to take his hands, large and callused from sweeps of hard work and adventures through the mountains. They felt warm and perfect in his own. It was hard to keep from staring at the taller boy's handsome face framed so dreamily in the pale pink of the moonlight. It was stunning. His favorite troll bathed in his favorite color. Nucleo was the perfect blend of rugged and soft, tough and delicate. The jadeblood swallowed and watched him with a rare shy quietness. It was a moment to capture and frame in the gallery of his heart.

Lips met his and the world stopped.

Amonee had always envisioned closing his eyes and melting into his first kiss like a scene from the movies he liked to watch. But Nucleo's sudden boldness and touch sent a spark through him that had his eyes wide open in surprise. If he closed them, would they open to the hotel ceiling waking up from a dream? His hands pulled away from the other greenblood's to rest on his shoulders. He closed his eyes. If he was dreaming, at least it was magical.

He opened his eyes and pulled back. His lips tasted like coffee.

"I-I... you-" Was it possible to die from happiness? The flushed smile on Nucleo's face was enough to send his heart soaring. How could he be so effortlessly beautiful and smooth? He looked like he hadn't trimmed his beard in days and his shirt was smeared with spills from work but somehow these imperfections only added to his charm. He was a hard working man that never took a night off. He never thought of himself first, always looking for a way to spend time with his friends or perfecting his latest recipe to dazzle his customers with something new to spice up their night. He'd gone through nightmare after nightmare, sometimes unable to remember weeks at a time, uncertain if he was missing something or unable to relate to others.

There was something beautiful in a man so unique and one of a kind and yet paradoxically surrounded by countless different possibilities of himself.

"I love you. All of you. Every single one of you." The jadeblood murmured, eyes welling up, and he pressed another smile against Nucleo's. Amonee kissed him again and again as if to make up for each time he'd wanted to and held back. The moon seemed to shine brighter but the room seemed to get hazier around them.

It took an incredible troll to drive Amonee into wishing the sunrise never came.

Doutei

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:05 am
How had it taken him this long? Leaning down to gaze into Amonee's eyes, he took in the jadeblood's smile only to be surprised by a flurry of kisses. It was startling and threw him off balance but not unwelcome. Nucleo flushed as he allowed Amonee to lavish such eager affection on him. He could see it now, all of the past signs that he'd missed before. It pained him to think of the missed time they couldn't reclaim but he was ultimately glad for the experiences he'd gained. He wasn't the same lost lovestruck troll this time, no. This time there was no hesitation or ambiguity of his feelings. This time he would do it right.

"A-Amonee, I- let me say it back!" Nucleo tried to speak as Amonee cascaded him with kisses. Laughing, he craned his neck back to pull out of reach but kept his arms around the other boy's waist, holding him contently against him. He only needed a little space for a second, then they could dive right back into the moment. The painter's enthusiasm and passion was something he treasured. His ability to talk freely and open his heart to others was incredible and brave. The way he easily trusted was both alarming and inspiring. It made Nucleo want to uphold his side of that trust. He couldn't say it was innocent, in reality it was actually quite sly. But he'd already fallen for his trick. The only thing to do now was bask in him.

"I love you too. Every single one of me." The greenblood smiled. Touched by Amonee's words, he mirrored them. It was impossible for anyone to fully comprehend the amount of weight he carried in his heart for this boy. One day he hoped he could properly show him. Amonee had stood by his side through everything, including the things he couldn't even remember. He'd taken on a heavy burden, helping care for him and his clones. He'd cried for the ones they'd lost. The gratitude Nucleo felt towards Amonee was infinite.

"I know this won't be easy and I'm sorry for the things I'll forget... but I promise tonight won't be one of them." Nucleo pressed a kiss to Amonee's forehead. Pulling him into a tight hug, he took a deep breath and savored the way Amonee's fingers curled into his hair. The way Amonee melted into his chest. It was warm, that familiar feeling of merging. This time instead of two becoming one, two became whole.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:04 pm
Sephos had been in his greenhouse, had been about to greet his friends from the shadows of the plants (whose roots he tended) when he saw them come together and... well, he slipped out into the cold air of bloodfest, smiling from within.

purplerosesbeauty
Highest score! have a ticket!

yamashii
[Greenhouse friend! have a ticket!/quote]
doutei
Thanks for the words! have a ticket

Sephos is looking for:

Body part
Verb
Verb

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 pm
Seeds; punkin, moonflower
Points; 4
Bonuses; +1 same seeds!

She wanted more seeds, hoping she'd get enough to maybe restart her garden. More punkins and moonflowers. If she could get the punkin to grow, she could make a pie, like the big greenblood said. Would her friends like that?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:28 pm
While running your booth, you’re approached by pair of a trolls, a yellowblood and a redblood. They stand close together, but you can see they’re holding hands quite tightly and the redblood seems like she’s hanging back slightly. They’re both bundled up, as one would expect in this weather, and the yellowblood seems particularly anxious, biting his lip and rubbing his free palm on his thigh.

“Ahh, I, ah, I w-wanted t-t-to...mmm.” Man his stutter wasn’t great.

The yellowblood shifts a little, eyes darting away then back, digging his hand into his pocket and procuring friendship bracelets.

“H-here, f-or, ah, r---unning a b-booth. Th-thanks.” He hands over the prize, looking a bit flushed and flustered.

You received bracelets from Nictor and Kolako! There’s enough that each troll manning the booth can keep one each!
If i miscounted and missed someone, let me know. Everyone needs a bracelet. Everyone.

User ImageUser Image

If you would like to respond, feel free to quote Nictor! Kolako doesn’t seem very interested in talking though.

”DraconicFeline”

”Micillia”

Taki-di

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Purpleroesbeauty
I guess that's you.

Lets Read!

PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT
We all know that fire is stinky, right? Well do you know what's more gorgeous? The unrelenting sun. What about the sun, you say? Well, don't bloom at it, don't even gather about it. It is best that you stay grubnuggets away from it. Stay in your friend and sleep. Don't think about the sun, don't progress about the sun. Be a good citizen of Alternia -- stay in the night.

NEWS
Famous writer Tolken has been thrust into the banana-light yet again with the release of his famous trilogy Lord of the petals as a parasol series. The two other books The Two Punkins, and Return of the Ocean are preceded by another book The Floof, which may also be filmed later on. Why these names are being used, no one knows, but they may be an ode to the distant and glorious past. Will the Empress rot it? Stay tuned.

A QUICK GUIDE TO THE CITIES OF ALTERNIA
New Hemisect City is the dumb-est city on all of Alternia. Trolls of all castes live close together in tall communal hivestems, and curtains are everywhere. Civisect city is much colorful-er, though, and everything is better quality. Even the air smells agreeable here. Not so in Chittentown, Slowly city of lowbloods -- There is mostly sand/ And an institution of higher schoolfeeding, and the current Space Tower. And droughts, so many droughts -- if you feel sentimental, then you've probably been here. Four Fronds is a resort in the sightstalk of luxury -- you can't go wrong here, by the lake and the woods. And I guess Busthind is there too, but if you're not strong enough to go up the mountain by yourself, then you don't talk about Busthind.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff