Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] How it's Made! OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
screamingshark rolled 4 20-sided dice: 6, 18, 14, 6 Total: 44 (4-80)

screamingshark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:16 pm
Potion Commotion!
Knetic Corbid
Color: Fuschia
Taste: Ink and Spice. Oily!
Feel: Prongs
Effect: Affected body part temporarily rumbles like distant thunder

The last time he'd done this, it resulted in some serious invisibility and that was AWESOME. So Knetic comes running back to this booth to try out another potion.

He takes in the new color and swirls it around, wondering if he should drink it this time or just splash it over a body part. He shrugs and decides to take another deep chug. Hmm, it's spicy! with a slight inky finish.

A low rumble catches him off guard. He looks around trying to find the source, only to realize it was coming from HIM. How fascinating! He was now his own personal thunder storm!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:25 pm
Engrav rubbed his thinkpan, trying to ignore the frenzied screaming of the test subjects. You'd think they'd never experienced induced phobic tendencies. The yellowblood cleared his throat, rolling his eye at the screaming.

"If I could just get some quiet here, please?! I promise you'll be fine in a second! Just stop touching things!" The inventor huffed, pulling out his clipboard and marking down a few notes. "First of all, let's give a big hand to our inventor of the day, Trevel! He completed a Durable Mousetrap car, and wins our trophy and first ticket of the day!"

Hobo Pixi
This ticket is for you!

Buzzwulf

Buzzwulf generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:28 pm
Apibom
Emiola
Knetic  
Buzzwulf generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:29 pm
Emolia
Knetic

"And secondly, to our brave test subjects today, I have two more tickets! Emiola and Apibom, these are for you!" The yellowblood looks at Apibom for a moment, then back at the screaming tealblood. "Are you... sure you drank a potion today? No, no, I believe you. Really."

nepsah
A ticket for you! looks like you got one of the good ones today.

Melancholies
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please stop screaming. I'm sorry. Have a ticket.

Buzzwulf

nepsah rolled 4 20-sided dice: 19, 20, 16, 17 Total: 72 (4-80)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:58 am
Potion Commotion!
Apibom Honeii
Color: Emerald
Taste: Bark and Ginger. Lots of Caffeine
Feel: Spinal Lumps
Effect: Affected body part temporarily induces uncontrollable laughter in everyone who sees it (including you)

Well, the last potion hadn't been so bad... In fact Api hadn't really felt anything except maybe a tad slower to frustration for the rest of the day (something they considered to be a bonus). So... they figured maybe their first experience was just a bad one? This time their potion was emerald, but it tasted the same as the last one. After a few seconds they started to feel... something. Something to do with their spinal lumps.

Worried, they shifted some of their sweater up and tried to look over their back but- no such luck, they weren't flexible enough to get a good look. They looked to Engrav instead. "Um, I feel like there's something going on with my uh, my back... Do you see anything?"

Buzzwulf
no need to reply if you don't want to !

screamingshark rolled 4 20-sided dice: 2, 16, 16, 4 Total: 38 (4-80)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:30 pm
Potion Commotion!
Knetic Corbid
Color: Puce
Taste: Grubsauce and Grapes. Spicy.
Feel: Spinal Lumps
Effect: Affected body part temporarily can feel assassins closing in from the shadows

Oh this one was a nasty color. Knetic gives the weird milk-y, meat-y color a grimace before he squares his shoulders. He will drink this for science.

Holding his nose and screwing his eyes shut tight, he drinks it down as quick as possible. Oh...it's not too bad! A little spicy and grape-y? maybe a hint of grubsauce? hm.

Knetic feels a jitter in his spinal lumps and blinks. What was that feeling?  

screamingshark

Taki-di rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 3, 7 Total: 11 (3-24)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:20 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor had kept that first bracelet in his pocket, having seen a booth earleir in the festival that he thought might have who he wa slooking for, but he'd yet to approach. Mostly because that strange squoobing doob booth was nearby and he always left that thing feeling utterly baffled that he got distracted and one thing leads to another. Next thing he'd know, he'd be in his hive and he'd ahve forgotten to look for his friend.

Tonight he was changing up his path and finally wandered close enough, hoping to catch a glimpse of a familiar seadweller. Distracted as we was and well, being who he was, it shouldn't be a surprise that his foot rolled out from under him when he stepped on a something?

Nictor yelped, arms jerking out to catch him form his fall, scrabbling at the edge of the booth counter for a second before finding purchase. But not before pulling at the tablecloth, the ominous chime of glass and metal echoing the action as the precarious potions setups were pulled with the motion. Nictor wheezed out a whine as he straightened up, glancing down to see a- a potato? What?

He stared with a furrowed concerned brow at the object in question. Why was there a potato here. Wh- no! Ahhhh, no no, he was looking for someone!

Nictor shook his head a little as though to clear it, looking back to the booth and coming face to face with Polair. He startled a little a ther sudden appearance. Or. Not so sudden, he wasn't sure if she was there before the potato and he hadn't noticed somehow and he wouldn't be sur-

Point is, he starlet ed. But only briefly!

"Ahh! P-pokair," Nictor said, rather obviously. "I-I uhh, w-was h-h-ho----ping this w-was your b-booth. I m-made s-something f-for y-y--ou. Just, uhm, j-just a sec--ond." Nictor started patting down his hoodie pockets only to find....the bracelet he made for Bee. No, okay, where was it? After a thorough search of his other assorted pockets, he finally found it in his back pocket? He never even used those how did it get there?

"It's a b---racelet," Nictor explained after his fumbling. "It's, uhm-" he should tell ehr what it looked like, right? Maybe? "-g-got mag-ent and a d-dark-ish red. And ah. B-black and...uh, d-dark b-blackish b---lue?"

ImaginationsParadise
User Image

Hello, my name is Nictor Sabbat, and I'm here to show off an exciting new invention! I've created the MOIST paper-mache volcano, and I'm here to show it off to all of you tonight! It runs off of potato batteries and is much MORE PAINFUL than the currently available TRUTH. With a device like this by your side, you'll never have to worry about if there really is an afterlife. again!

Inspiration: 1+1+4+1=7

Delivery made, well, Nictor was already over here so, uh, time to see what the booth had? Maybe not the part with the fragile glass though.

In retrospect, given the smears of drying glue on his clothes and the paper-mache that had gotten on his face and hair and under fingernails, science in general didn't seem his forte. Most things weren't but. He's shocked himself with the potato batteries. numerous times. Maybe it was potatoes. Potatoes weren't his forte.

Micillia rolled 4 20-sided dice: 2, 6, 2, 11 Total: 21 (4-80)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:41 pm
Selune

Selune could see the intrest in potion making, it was like magic, but it was science. She quirked her head at all the ingredients, and grabbed a few of them. The greenblood pored this into that, and that into this. She stirred some weird powder in, then some other odd thing. When the greenblood was done, she looked at her creation. Yep, all done!

Then she realized that she actually had to drink it.... Selune regretted adding that one powder, and the weird colored liquid. Heck, she regretted adding anything to it. With a sigh, the greenblood took the smallest of sips.

It was... not awful. At first. Then the potion started to do its work, and she could feel her ears doing something funny. As she put her hands up to figure out what was going on, she screamed. The greenblood was not coming back.

2) Puce ∎∎
6) Cabbage and Ginger. Numbing.
2) Sponge clots
11) Affected body part temporarily twists like a corkscrew painlessly.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 2, 3 Total: 10 (3-24)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:45 pm
Eyzaak Hiroki
WC: 107
Inspiration: 2+1+2+1=6

Eyzaak actually kinda liked this place. It was a bit of a weird, but the overall inverter-like vibe wasn't so bad at ALL. Eyzaak wasn't exactly a scientist or anything, but he worked hard as hell to perfect his metal welding techniques. He'd gotten better, but it wasn't like he had a lot of time for the hobby. For now, he needed to focus on creating his invention.

"Hello, my name is Eyzaak Hiroki, and I'm here to show off an exciting new invention! I've created the substantial miniature wave pool, and I'm here to show it off to all of you tonight! It runs off of rubber bands and is much glamorous than the currently available regiment. With a device like this by your side, you'll never have to worry about replacing drones as a viable troop choice again!"

Eyzaak covered a hand over his mouth, trying his damnest not to snicker. He had come up with the first couple things that he could think of..and spouted out what amounted mostly to silly garbage. He tried at least!

leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 6, 7 Total: 15 (3-24)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:01 pm
Brainfart sorry! This was going to be a 4d20 roll >_>;  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 4, 1 Total: 7 (3-24)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:02 pm
Trevel Caleft
WC: 120
Inspiration: 1+1+1+1= 4

Trevel raised an eyebrow as he approached the invention booth. Another night, and another opportunity to make an invention. He had noticed Eyzaak getting ready to perform and watched the other go on stage. Hm. What he came up with, wasn't exactly a new concept, but it got the job done..he supposed. Pushing up his sleeves a bit, he got to work. As he did so, he was mentally preparing for the presentation. He was pretty sure what he came up with, might have even been worse than the Trash Mongers.

Hello, my name is Trevel Caleft, and I'm here to show off an exciting new invention! I've created the aggressive mouse-trap car, and I'm here to show it off to all of you tonight! It runs off of solar energy and is much faithful than the currently available vehicles. With a device like this by your side, you'll never have to worry about the perfect way to cook cluckbeast ovum again!

Trevel rubbed his neck slightly before shrugging. He had sold the invention, but was it really a good one? Trevel had of course made it sound good regardless.

nepsah rolled 4 20-sided dice: 5, 1, 5, 12 Total: 23 (4-80)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:08 pm
Potion Commotion!
Deimos Somnus
Color: Magenta
Taste: Grubcream and Lemon. Pulses.
Feel: Exoskeleton
Effect: Affected body part temporarily oozes a thick, unidentified liquid

Deimos hadn't yet come to see this booth and... it seemed interesting, admittedly he'd been a bit reluctant to hang too much around Polair as he was slow to get over things. But Engrav was nice enough, he supposed.

Drinking this potion severely challenged that notion, though. The magenta liquid tasted absolutely awful, and not long after his exoskeleton began to ooze strange, thick liquid. Oh god. Oh god. "Make this stop. Make this stop, make this stop, makeitstoprightnow. I don't like this- what the <********, thy name is Deimos.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 pm
"Hmm?" the distracted yellowblood said, glancing over at the test subject. "Apibom, right? I don't see anything wrong with..." the inventor paused as his eye caught on the yellowblood's spinal lumps. He snorted. "er, ugh... nothing at all! Heh!"

Engrav could feel the corners of his mouth starting to pull up, and he managed to duck back behind the counter before he erupted into raucous laughter. Good Gog. He was definitely saving that combination for later.

nepsah
sorry it's short I just got home crying

Melancholies rolled 4 20-sided dice: 20, 7, 11, 17 Total: 55 (4-80)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:53 pm
    20) Yellow green
    7) Ketchup and Scalding Leaf Fluid. Metallic.
    11) Horns
    17) Affected body part temporarily induces uncontrollable laughter in everyone who sees it (including you)

Muerte liked science. Why not visit another scientific orientated booth? He looked over the vials with his robotic eye and hmm'd aloud. Usually, he wasn't one to put himself at risk for the sake of others, but he'd also been there. Looking up to see who was behind the booth, he regarded the yellowblood with his usual suspicion and--oh great, that ******** seadweller. Well, whatever. He was already here and Muerte didn't back down. Usually. If it was really that bad he figured he could sue or something.

He popped the potion open and drank it down. The taste was abysmal and he gagged. "What on Alternia?" He wiped his mouth with haste, "That was undoubtedly the most disgusting liquid I've ever had the displeasure of consuming. I hope they don't all taste so foul."

As for the effects? He wasn't feeling it. Though he was starting to wonder why people were looking at him funny...

Quote:
literally the worst troll for this prompt but laugh at him if you want

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:00 pm
The inventor smiled at his test subjects for the day in a way that made the assembled crowd intensely uncomfortable. "We had some real... memorable ones today." he said, looking over his small clipboard filled with notes. "And I just want to make sure to thank all of you for participating. First of all, I'd like to congratulate Nictor on his Moist paper-mache volcano! You win the first prize for today Nictor! Come on up and get your prize! Maybe don't touch anything though, you're still very sticky." The yellowblood moved to shake the winners hand, then surreptitiously wiped his hand on his pants, leaving a streak of glue. "Er, good job anyway. With those potato batteries especially, those are tricky."

Taki-di
Here's a ticket! Great job, buzz-friend!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff