Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] How it's Made! OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Buzzwulf generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:06 am
mahmud
avissi
kerras
deimos

The yellowblood surveyed the remaining test subjects, tapping a pen to his clipboard. "Good job to everyone tonight. Some very helpful results. You've all been very useful in forwarding the cause of science." He stepped aside and spun the little bingo randomizer they'd been using to choose test subjects. "Looks like today our tickets go to... Mahmud and Knetic! Come up and get your tickets!"

Skyli Peep
Do you, uh... need help getting down from there? Ticket's waiting for you whenever you get back.

screamingshark
I know a good barber if you... uh... need that. You know what, why not just take this ticket.

Micillia rolled 4 20-sided dice: 7, 3, 5, 3 Total: 18 (4-80)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:07 am
Avvisi Quills

5) Exoskeleton
3) Affected body part temporarily speaks in a high-pitched voice

The tealblood had not really gotten a good feel for the booth yesterday. When she had felt that odd feeling.. well, she hadnt left to find out the rest of the booth's activities. The tealblood's eyes looked up at the two booth owners. The yellowblood, and the seadweller who had made quite the scene at the dance. Humm. Avvisi absently mixed things, thinking. She was sure she could push them, or at least get some gossip out of them. Too bad it was the last day.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 7, 8 Total: 17 (3-24)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:11 am
Hello, my name is Avvisi, and I'm here to show off an exciting new invention! I've created the Coy mouse-trap car, and I'm here to show it off to all of you tonight! It runs off of explosions! and is much petrifying than the currently available Cat. With a device like this by your side, you'll never have to worry about the lack of cold fusion again!

4 points

She didnt know what she had been doing. Really, she had no idea. A rat trap car? A gear? A gadget? They all kinda turned into this big pile of "things" that seemed the same. Who could tell apart a "bolt" from a "nut" and a "wrench" from a "racket". The tealblood muddled through it all, kinda just throwing things together. In the end... well, it looked like a giant pile of things!  
Hobo Pixi rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 7, 5 Total: 18 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:31 pm
Dillys Silvio
WC: 91
Inspiration: 9+1 (WC) = 10!

Dillys smiled as he came back to the home it's made booth again. He enjoyed creating new things, especially since the other troll seemed to enjoy his creations. He moved to start putting stuff together, curious as to what he should make this time. He put more components together to make another deathray... 2.0!

"Hello, my name is Dillys, and I'm here to show off an exciting new invention! I've created the New and improved Death Ray 2.0, and I'm here to show it off to all of you tonight! It runs off of Explosions! and is much deadlier than the currently available Death Ray. With a device like this by your side, you'll never have to worry about the unexplained presence of dark matter again! "

Coming off the stage again, Dillys felt like he nailed it! He hoped that he could win another ticket from this but also, he hoped the other troll liked his invention... even if it was still rather silly.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Green Minuet rolled 4 20-sided dice: 18, 6, 15, 2 Total: 41 (4-80)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:00 am
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

When drowning their sorrows in barbecue did not work, Kerras turned to an alternative source: the potions. Maybe something here could turn off the ache in their bloodpusher, or at least provide an amusing distraction. They grabbed a potion at random (well, mostly random—the bright colour appealed to them) and swigged it back.

Nothing. Well, not nothing. Their stomach felt a little better, despite eating nearly forty ribs. Kerras could not decide whether that was an improvement or lot and slumped on the ground in distress.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:16 pm
While running your booth, you’re approached by pair of a trolls, a yellowblood and a redblood. They stand close together, but you can see they’re holding hands quite tightly and the redblood seems like she’s hanging back slightly. They’re both bundled up, as one would expect in this weather, and the yellowblood seems particularly anxious, biting his lip and rubbing his free palm on his thigh.

“Ahh, I, ah, I w-wanted t-t-to...mmm.” Man his stutter wasn’t great.

The yellowblood shifts a little, eyes darting away then back, digging his hand into his pocket and procuring friendship bracelets.

“H-here, f-or, ah, r---unning a b-booth. Th-thanks.” He hands over the prize, looking a bit flushed and flustered.

You received bracelets from Nictor and Kolako! Polair already got a bracelet, so there's only one for Engrav.
Unless Polair wants another then that can be arranged.

User Image

If you would like to respond, feel free to quote Nictor! Kolako doesn’t seem very interested in talking though.

”Buzzwulf”

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:32 pm
ImaginationsParadise
just kidding nic totally gives pol a second bracelet
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:15 pm
Micillia

Hobo Pixi

Green Minuet

LAST 3 TICKETS GO!