Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Shooty Shooty Bam Bam [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 9 Total: 13 (4-40)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:47 am
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Selune
Today's score: 11
Overall score: 33
2. You're strapped into the simulator and get a short explanation filled with so many yawns you're not entirely sure you understand what the tealblood attendant is trying to tell you. In fact, he almost forgets to buckle you in to your seat! The door closes and your mission starts. Once you finally wipe out, it takes a few minutes before Saigen returns to open the hatch door- seems he fell asleep at the controls. Is that... safe?
Selune smiled through the tutorial. "Um," She tried to speak up. She already knew how to play, she could probably save the other trolls some time. "You don't have to explain-" The greenblood was cut off as Saigen droned on in his mumble. Oh well...

When the winged troll finished she sat there for a few seconds. As she was forced to sit in there for longer, she started to panic. "Hello?!" She called out, hoping someone would come get her. "H-hey! Uh, nice trick, but, I'm ready to come out now!" Small dark places were not where winged trolls were supposed to be. The greenblood moved to hyperventilating. She needed OUT! "Please!" She begged. "Let me out! I'll give you anything!" This had to be on purpose, someone knew, someone had targeted her. Terse filled her eyes as the darkness enveloped her. "PLEASE! Im- I'm sorry! I'll never steal again! I'll- I'll give tete back his microscope! I'll put Byakko's panties back! I wolnt do it again! Really!"

When the tealblood finally did open the door he found Selune a mess. She had tears down her cheeks and her hair was messy when she tried to struggle. The greenblood collapsed onto the ground, outside, safe. "Did, *sniff* did you hear any of thay?" She asked the boy meekly. When he shook his head no, Selune collected herself and got up. Good, no one heard all that, she was safe, no way was she gonna give up her treasures if no one even knew she had them.  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 10-sided dice: 7, 3, 3, 3 Total: 16 (4-40)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:16 pm

Poe felt much better about today's run - being able to see was great! He felt like this level was so easy, with lots of time to aim and shoot his little blasters. The ride was smooth, the controls excellent... however, Poe, distracted by how great the game was running this time, didn't actually score that well, only managing 9 points, worse than he did last time when he couldn't even see the game! Whoops. He sheepishly left the game at that.

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Poeias Claudy
Today's score: 9
Overall score: 19

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:50 pm
Luxara had walked past this booth the previous night, and she couldn't say she completely lacked any interest. Coming by again, her head turned towards it once more. Operated by highbloods, but looked cute anyway. It looked like some kind of shooting simulator. The greenblood would have loved that as a child, for sure. And now...well, she couldn't reclaim her youth, but maybe she could have some fun anyway.

As she contemplated it further, she scanned the crowds. Her eyebrow arched and her hidden face broke out into a smile on reflex. Another troll hiding in plain sight.

She slipped around and leaned on a nearby pole. "You ever play one of these?" she asked, direct as ever.

melona-pan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:16 pm
Byakko had drifted a couple booths away from Cynril's out of sheer boredom. She had to move, she had to do something. How he could sit there babysitting a bunch of wrigglers while they flailed around in the snow was beyond her.* He was happy, though, so she let him be. Moments like that were rare.

Her attention had been drawn toward the aptly named 'Shooty Shooty Bam Bam' booth. Byakko was a close range fighter, always had been. Trolldad and his quadmate had both been, so that was what she was trained to do.

Guns were fascinating, though; she rather liked the idea of taking out an opponent without them ever seeing you. Throwing daggers only went so far, and weren't nearly as effective. So she had been humming and hawwing around the booth, studying other trolls as they played.

Luxara startled her out of thought.

"Oh, hello."
Rizzoh readjusted her glasses awkwardly.

"No, never. I don't really... play games."
She shrugged. It was true.

*Byakko does not see the irony in this

Gl!tch~

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Luxara grinned more. Not surprised at all, with how their leader carried herself. So serious, so responsible. "Well, if there's any time to, now would be it, huh?" Bloodfest, all games all the time. Not much else to do, no real missions or anything... So.

"This one looks kind of like an arcade game where you get a gun but you don't really shoot anything... It's all fake, no danger, nothing to worry about. Just aiming." And no space zombies!

"Though I guess it could be claustrophobic." But better than the old base caving in on everyone...

"I think I'm gonna try it out. Wanna come with? Or are you waiting for someone?"

melona-pan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:21 pm
Byakko paused as if trying to discern if Luxara's invitation was genuine or not. Lux wasn't wrong with her offer- she was just taken aback by how casual the greenblood was being around her. Akko just wasn't accostumed to it.

"Hmm." Another long pause. "Sure, why not. I can spare a few minutes."

As they entered the booth, Akko gingerly picked up the toy gun and gave it a close inspection. She then turned her attention to the claustrophobic booth.

"I like tight spaces." She commented idly, as if to address Luxara's earlier comment. They reminded her of the tight cave systems in the Busthind peaks, of her wrigglerhood home.

Gl!tchwerwer~

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Gl!tch~ rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 7, 7, 9 Total: 29 (4-40)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:28 pm
"Good! Cuz this looks like a tight one." Was it unusual for Byakko to come along on excursions? Luxara had no idea. She just went along with it. Luxara got in the simulator, feeling pretty amped, all things considered. The machine soon started to rock. "Keep your hands steady and aim for the head," she advised.

Unfortunately, her screen went wonky pretty quick. Hard to tell what was where and how well she was doing. An unfortunate first run. But she kept good grip, great alignment when she could get it, and reacted quickly whenever she saw something pop up on screen.

"Hm. Coulda been worse."

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Ardais Leethe (Luxara Seleni)
Today's score: 23
Overall score: 23

melona-pan

Melancholies rolled 4 10-sided dice: 1, 6, 6, 4 Total: 17 (4-40)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:57 pm
    Trusci was so sure she was ready. She was completely, one hundred and ten percent ready to win. She was a competitive troll. She was a prideful troll. She had disposed of the star from last time in the garbage at the first given opportunity.

She stepped into the machine with gusto. Like a war flashback, everything happened in the exact same sequence as the previous night. This was starting to get to her. Was her life a sham? Were her talents a sham? Everything she's ever worked for felt like a lie. She couldn't help but laugh as she was yanked out of the machine. What the hell was even going on?

"I don't want your goddamn star." She spoke preemptively, voice forceful.

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Trusci Modsat
Today's score: 16 pts
Overall score: 37 pts
nepsah

screamingshark

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

tenaciousgadabout rolled 4 10-sided dice: 1, 8, 5, 6 Total: 20 (4-40)

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm
1. You're strapped into the machine by Mihail and Knetic's helper, but don't understand the instructions you're given. They want you to shoot what?? Suddenly the hatch is closed and the screen in front of you turns on. You're in some kind of gun pit on a ship and the controller in your hand controls the gun. You try to shoot some of the incoming attackers, but only last about 2 minutes before your screen lights up red and the words "you died" appear. You don't even get the time to mourn your loss before the hatch opens and you're basically pulled out. Better luck next time!

A light flurry had picked up, causing a small but noticeable hustle to the steps of the crowd. Buffel trudged along with them, hoping to find his friend and arm mechanic to sign up for an important event, but he had some time to kill beforehand. His eyes turned to "Shooty Shooty Bam Bam." He had seen the rather obvious name adorning the top of a stand and came to the conclusion that this place would be right up his alley. The gunslinger walked inside, ready to get some good shots in.

He was promptly strapped down with no discernible directions and watched as the screen turned on and began playing a scene like he was back on the ships in space again.

”Now what in tarnation is this all about? I got nary a clue how to work one o' these! ”

He slowly worked his way through all of the buttons, figuring out what controlled what. He was able to actually get a few good shots in only to almost immediately be killed. The red screen bore into his eyes and he winced as the hatch suddenly re-opened, blinding him even further with the light outside the game. He felt himself be pulled out of the seat and stood dazed as he heard someone talk at him before sticking something to his lapel and shove him off away from the set-up.

”Why do I keep goin' to Bloodfest anymore anyhow?”

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Buffel Obille
Today's score: 19
Overall score: 19

screamingshark
see you

nepsah
space cowboy...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:09 pm
Melancholies
    Trusci was so sure she was ready. She was completely, one hundred and ten percent ready to win. She was a competitive troll. She was a prideful troll. She had disposed of the star from last time in the garbage at the first given opportunity.

She stepped into the machine with gusto. Like a war flashback, everything happened in the exact same sequence as the previous night. This was starting to get to her. Was her life a sham? Were her talents a sham? Everything she's ever worked for felt like a lie. She couldn't help but laugh as she was yanked out of the machine. What the hell was even going on?

"I don't want your goddamn star." She spoke preemptively, voice forceful.

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Trusci Modsat
Today's score: 16 pts
Overall score: 37 pts
nepsah

screamingshark

"Oh don't say that! It's a different star too!" He manages to pin it on her even if it's not directly where he would have normally put it. This one boldly claims "An Attempt Was Made"

"You know, they always say failure is the road to success! Give it another try tomorrow and you'll make some improvements! Every loser is a winner in the making!"  

screamingshark

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:19 pm

This... couldn't be right. How did someone fail two nights in a row? Mihail squinted a little at the yellowblood girl who seemed quite put out by her lack of stellar performance. Maybe she just needed some advice. "If you uh, if you, uh, if you start firing when the enemies are uh, far in the distance, they'll probably explode before uh, they get within range to do damage. You could uh, start with just... holding down the fire button." He nodded. It was a very basic strategy but maybe his advice would help.

melancholies
User Image
rip the resizing destroyed the text but it does say "an attempt was made"

Yamashii rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 5 Total: 10 (4-40)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:21 pm
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Flydra Dromen
Today's score: 8
Overall score: 37

Quote:
2. You're strapped into the simulator and get a short explanation filled with so many yawns you're not entirely sure you understand what the tealblood attendant is trying to tell you. In fact, he almost forgets to buckle you in to your seat! The door closes and your mission starts. Once you finally wipe out, it takes a few minutes before Saigen returns to open the hatch door- seems he fell asleep at the controls. Is that... safe?

Was that Buffel? She should have expected he would come here at some point. It was a shooting game after all. Flydra felt awkward seeing him but pushed through it. She wasn't involved anymore so she shouldn't let it bother her.

"I'm not surprised to see you here." She commented to him as he exited the shooting area. "I saw your girlfriend has a booth this year. It looks interesting." The tealblood was just assuming things had worked out and trying to make polite small talk. Polair and Engrav were very smart trolls. She would have to head over there next to take a look at what they'd put together. The doctor gave a small nod of farewell to the yellowblood and turned to Saigen.

"I want to play again." Flydra said coolly to the tealblood manning the booth. He let her back inside and she strapped herself in. It was a good game for letting out some stress. Her aim was off this time, not earning nearly as many points and she stayed inside for a few minutes after the game was over to be sure Buffel had left before she exited the pod.

She didn't want him to see the aftermath of what he'd done to her confidence.

tenaciousgadabout
no pressure to respond! flydra probably didn't let him say much anyways

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise rolled 4 10-sided dice: 10, 6, 8, 4 Total: 28 (4-40)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:38 pm
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Polair Rision
Today's score: 18
Overall score: 18

You're strapped into the simulator and get a short explanation of what to do. Immediately, you're almost overwhelmed with enemies. You pull some sweet trick and combo moves, taking out their fleet with ease. Up ahead, an asteroid belt blocks your ship's path - you launch just the right weapon at just the right time to vaporize them. You make all of the cool moves. All of them.

Space themed booth. It was actually referring to space battles or something in between the lines, but what the seadweeler saw, or rather didn't, were the stars handed out here. Polair loved stars no matter how much she denied it to Deimos or Cerpin. No matter how much she pretended. She needed these and hide it so that could not be rubbed all over her prideful face.

She was kind of nervous as she heard the instructions. And somehow managed to do really well in the game. Pretty amazing for a blind troll actually. Thank goodness for accessibility options.

"Your booth is really impressive!"She smiled at the booth owners "I really like the stars."  
DraconicFeline rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 1, 4 Total: 20 (4-40)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:10 pm
Nanogg Breckt

Well, see here? This time he didn't screw up. He came out with some respectable points -- he'd get better, too. These two had better believe it. He took the edge off of his fury, and came out, grin on his face.

Imp-like.

"So, good news. I found us a real fitting competition. See all this snow everywhere? It's nice stuff, right? Well, there's a booth out there with a whole field of it - with colors n' everything. So, what about it: we build up some real nice fortresses out of snow, and we fight it out like trolls."

"Orrr... we could do a different kind of game. A collectors game."

nepsah

screamingshark

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Nanogg Breckt
Today's score: 14
Overall score: 32  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:15 pm
Buffel walked towards the exit of the booth still in a daze when he heard a familiar voice.

"I'm not surprised to see you here. I saw your girlfriend has a booth this year. It looks interesting."

He twirled around, rubbing his eye furiously into his gloves to get them to adjust. he hadn't spoken to her since P.R.O.M. and he'd been meaning to ever since.

”Flydra? Wait up a moment! Fly!”

By the time his vision had cleared, she was gone. He wandered out of the booth, hoping to find her in the crowd.

Yamashii
The drama can continue elsewhere at some point!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff