Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Shooty Shooty Bam Bam [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:13 am
While Luxara played a second round of the game, Byakko observed over her shoulder, taking mental notes of how she held the toy gun. She wondered if simulation games would help with training back at the swamp. She'd have to ask Tevini about it...

As Lux finished the round up and the two headed over to the prize booth, Byakko immediately pointed at the space cow plush.

"I intend to exchange my points for that udderbeast,"
she proclaimed with vague pride.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:44 am
"Oh, nice! Looks cute." Really purple, though. The highbloods here were probably full of themselves. Had to get their color on everything. The booth sure looked it, to start with.

She contemplated. Luxara thought she might have some decent amount of points, too, despite all the technical difficulties. She could get one, maybe two plushies. Definitely give one to Eyzaak. He'd probably love it.

Toys under both arms, she looked around in a cool only-Ardais sort of way. "I think...I could eat. There's some food stalls around, I think. You wanna come with?"

melona-panpanpan

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:59 am
Where Luxara saw the signs of highbloods asserting themselves- and rightfully so- for potentially the first time in her life, Byakko skipped right past that thought and straight to Athera's soft, calming purple hue.

s**t.

Would she be upset if Cynril recieved one, but she didn't? Especially with the colour? Byakko's faintly pleased expression suddenly dropped as she stared down at the plush. Parenthood was hard.

Chewing on her lower lip, Luxara's question pulled her from her thoughts. "Ah--" She glanced back towards Cynril's booth. No signs of any trouble... she could bring him back lunch, too.

"Sure, why not. I just need to stay close to Yureey's booth."

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 10-sided dice: 9, 10, 3, 8 Total: 30 (4-40)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:06 am
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Poeias Claudy
Today's score: 21
Overall score: 60

He was really getting the hang of this game - he'd have to let Lux know how good his shooting had gotten over the last sweep and maybe see if it held up in battle too. Poe was really rattled around this round, his whole body shaking as he clung to his gun and tried to stay still. It made him a little sick being moved around that way, but 21 is a decent score!

On his way out of the booth, he picked up one of the moobeast plushies. He had almost forgotten these... They reminded him of his farm, even though he raised woolbeasts, not moobeasts.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

screamingshark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:47 pm
nepsah

Mihail glanced over to Knetic, mulling this over. "Well... If the te--teams are even, then I think it cou--could be fun. Uh, it wuh--would have to be e--early, or uh, late. Since we--we uh, can't just lea--leave Sa--Saigen alone. Tha--that wouldn't be fa--fair." They all took turns taking breaks to go play at other booths, after all.

DraconicFeline

"What Mihail said! I'll be honest, I'm not really into the idea of a competition. Why can't we just enjoy the festival together?" He speaks loud enough for Nanogg to hear him since he's technically supposed to be running about trying to get people to come to their booth.

"That's what friends do, right? Or are you not intending to befriend us?"  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 3 Total: 12 (4-40)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:02 pm
Eckios glanced around the booth with a curious expression on the boys face. It was loud, and sort of flashy. Which he didn't really mind, but the fact there was a GAME involved made his eyes light up. He loved playing video games, and this was not an opportunity he planned to waste. He only wished he'd found this booth sooner, or else he'd have played several times over. Really it was the energetic purpleblood and them waving him over with the chance at a prize that caught the boys attention, in all fairness.

The added benefit of playing a game was a bonus.

Eckios worried at his bottom lip as he started up the machine. Okay. It was going time! However.. the tealblood kept yawning and trying to explain to him what was going on. A shocked, almost confused expression was on the boys face as he was shoo'd into the simulator. A bit wild-eyed and somewhat terrified, he tried his best to fend off the monsters. He managed to come out with a score of 10. While it wasn't great (and the other troll had forgotten about him...seemingly falling asleep at the controls) he still had a blast.

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Eckios Chivul
Today's score: 10
Overall score: 10  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 10 Total: 19 (4-40)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:10 am
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Emiola Vivace
Today's score: 17
Overall score: 17

"Dude, yes! Yes! This seems--" She was? Air punching? Warming up? "So ******** rad! Let's do this. Lemme in. Lemme in!" The tealblood attendant was just not moving as fast as she needed him to right now! "Dude, I think you need a little bit of a pick me up or something? I can't understand s**t you're saying. You know what? Just stop, I think I got it! It's fine little guy."

She wasn't actually sure he heard anything she had said, but that was okay. She was in! She was... playing the game? It was fun while it lasted, but then it was...? Over? "Heelllooo....?"

She twiddled her thumbs in the darkness. Well, this was pretty neat otherwise! By the time she was finally allowed out, she walked over to the two purpleblood booth runners.

"Hey y'all, I think you're runnin' Little Man out of all his little dudelet-ness, you know?" The same thing happened to spaghetti sometimes. it was just like that. You know how spaghetti is.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:22 am
ROLLOVER TIME!

purplerosesbeauty
Highest score of the day! Mihail hands Poeias this special ticket - is he silent out of respect or is that just how he Is? Who knows.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Melancholies
Emiola receives the ticket for 2nd place and reassurance that they will get Saigen a well deserved break. If... he'll take one.

leon_a_darkangel
Come back tomorrow Eckios, maybe this time the game will work correctly and Saige won't forget you........

Open for day 5!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 4, 2, 4 Total: 16 (4-40)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:49 pm
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Today's score: 10
Overall score: 70

Poe thought he was really getting good at this game - but once again the game glitched or something and he couldn't see. He shot wildly, trying to see if he could unbuckle himself and let the booth runners know. The game was stopped before he managed it. He didn't see what his score was but he knew in his heart it couldn't be good.

Micillia rolled 4 10-sided dice: 10, 4, 5, 5 Total: 24 (4-40)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:50 pm
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Selune
Today's score: 14
Overall score: 78

All that practice, all that stress, and it was worth it. Selune jumped out of the game, and yelled out! Victory felt nice! She beamed at the troll that let her out of the machine. No hot cocoa spills, no weird locking mechanism, what a good time. She could hold her milk beast plush with pride now. (not that she couldn't before)  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline rolled 4 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 1, 1 Total: 20 (4-40)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:10 pm
Nanogg Breckt
Quote:
You're strapped into the simulator and get a short explanation of what to do. It's only when the hatch is closed that you notice the smell... Someone must have had an accident that wasn't properly cleaned up. You make your progress in the game trying to ignore it, but ultimately become too distracted to play past a certain point. Ugh...

Nanogg had to try out the booth again, shooting s**t wouldn't be a bad thing. He actually did well enough, but not enough to ease his intense focus. It would be time to do that soon enough.

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Nanogg Breckt
Today's score: 12
Overall score: 44  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
ROLLOVER TIME!

Only 3 contestants today, all of you get a ticket! Yaaaaaaay

purplerosesbeauty

Micillia

DraconicFeline

Open for day 6!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 8, 1 Total: 18 (4-40)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:45 am
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Overall score: 82

Poe shook the machine from his seat as it once again glitched out, blinding him to the events of the game. Was this game purposefully targeting him, or was it just that broken? He managed to shoot a few things, somehow, but he didn't think he was ready to fight without seeing again just yet.

Micillia rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 4, 10 Total: 25 (4-40)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:32 am
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Selune
Today's score: 23
Overall score: 101
2. You're strapped into the simulator and get a short explanation filled with so many yawns you're not entirely sure you understand what the tealblood attendant is trying to tell you. In fact, he almost forgets to buckle you in to your seat! The door closes and your mission starts. Once you finally wipe out, it takes a few minutes before Saigen returns to open the hatch door- seems he fell asleep at the controls. Is that... safe?

Selune... could not believe she got the same guy as last time. At least now she didnt have to panic. The tealblood was going to let her out... eventually... she just needed to, i dont know, take her own nap? It kinda sounded nice, but at the same time she did not want to waste her whole day in this thing,

When she greenblood was finally let out she growled angerly at the tealblood. He was lucky she was not the violent type  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition rolled 4 10-sided dice: 7, 9, 3, 2 Total: 21 (4-40)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:32 pm
        Surprisingly, he didn't do as badly at this game... Given his proclivity to panic during fighting in real life, fighting in a simulation was a breeze. Although his points weren't the best... well... its the effort that counted, right?

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Troll name: Mahmud Seshat
Overall score: 12  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items