Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Grub Scouts: Challenge Me Jamboree! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:01 pm
"I would be happy to move this discussion elsewhere, unless my culling is at hand if we are to engage without an audience," Panili hummed, crossing her arms to square off with Leeroi. Panili thought for a moment to call for back-up: any of the crew could defend her in a pinch against this brute. She supposed the wasn't giving Hemera enough credit as a peacekeeper, but at this point her motives and her... Choices... Were a bit compromised.

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Taki-di rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 2 Total: 13 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:11 pm
I'm taking a chance on friendship!🤝
Quote:
Combo result: Zigzag, Medium, 3
Are you giving it to a friend: Y

User Image

TOO MANY BRACELETS
I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: all
Are you giving it to a friend: Yx20+

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nictor pressed his lips together tightly and rubbed his free hand nervously on his thigh. The occupied hand was firmly grasped by Kolako, tucked close to his side as they walked together. Nictor a little anxious and a little concerned. It was really nice to have Kolako here with him, but, she still wasn't as energetic and happy as she used to be didn't seem to like crowds very much and he got that. If she didn't want to be here, they could leave, if she still wanted him to go with her or if she wanted some space. He hoped she knew that. He didn't want her to stay here if she didn't want to be here. The though made his stomach turn a bit.

It was better once they say down, getting comfortable and choosing colors, Nictor set to work braiding bracelets. When Nictor had been telling his friend about bloodfest this year and Hemera's booth, Nictor had got to thinking more and more about how the booths really were a lot of hard work to run. And hoping that they got something nice for all their efforts.

That maybe they could give them something nice for it?

Thinking about what he planned to do with all the bracelets made him fluster a little, feeling that bubbly kind of anxiety. not necessarily bad, but certainly present and distracting. He ducked his face into the collar of his hoodie and continued his work, consulting Kolako on colors from time to time and humming at the pleasant moment.

Nictor blinked when Kolako held up the finished bracelet. Oh, he, he thought they were making these bracelets to give to everyone else, not...He just wasn't exactly expecting her to make one for him. It was in no way unpleasant and he probably should have expected it but for some reason it just hadn't occurred to him until it was presented to him.

That concern twisted at him when he looked at Kolako and could see she was more worn than she should be. She was wild and energetic and lively and, and she really wasn't those things these days, not when they wound up out places in crowds. Nictor tended to be all the jumpier and more awkward himself but it felt wrong to see that kind of shift in other trolls, in Kolako.

but that bracelet, such and innocuous thing that she didn't have to make him. Nictor's expression was a little too open, a little lost and a little in awe, with eyes wide and mouth slightly parted and a little speechless. If his face reminded Kolako of his expression when she'd given him the flowers, well, it was probably because it was something rather similar in that moment. He always seemed to be a little awed and off guard when she gave him things.

It took a few moments for him to respond properly, distracted staring at the colorful bracelet being tied to his wrist, the flush from earlier making itself known again. He didn't retreat into his jacket this time, instead looking at Kolako, still a little wide eyed, but not shying away.

"Y-yeah," he breathed a little belatedly, his other hand coming to rub at the new fabric wrapped on his wrist, gaze inevitably being drawn down to the gift. "Yeah. I. It was. Y-you, ahhh. I really app----reciated t-them." It took him some moments to respond in full, but he wasn't so worried about it when talking to Kolako, didn't stress himself on trying to respond. That fuzzy warmth spread in his limbs and for a moment the bad things didn't matter because of this one good thing.

He breathed out deeply, and in the wake, a watery but genuine and real smile creased his face.

"Thank you," he said quietly but steadily, a slight waver but no stutter. and this time, unlike when Kolako had gifted him to the flowers, he did something when he felt the urge to hug her.

quite uneventful

Taki-di

Green Minuet rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:04 am
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

Leeroi did not have to tell Kerras twice. While most bugs had a nice crunch to them, the aftertaste was in no way worth it. Besides, why eat bugs when there was an all-you-could-eat buffet for freshly barbecued ribs right around the corner?

Kerras waited with great patience behind a small, potted bush. If there was one thing their time in the forest had taught them, it was how to wait... absolutely... perfectly... still. For several minutes, only their eyes moved, watching the fluttering and hopping of the various insects. They might as well have been a part of the scenery.

Suddenly, Kerras pounced. They cupped their fingers against the ground, feeling a rustling from underneath. After a moment, they lifted a finger to peer inside. That turned out to be a mistake. A cricket bounced out between the cap and hopped away.

“Ah! Come back!”

🐛I netted something for you, sempai!🐛  
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:50 am
Bugs:
1. nepsah
2. purplerosesbeauty
3. Green Minuet  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:53 am
First Aid:
1. purplerosesbeauty
2. tenaciousgadabout  
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:54 am
Bracelets:
1. nepsah
2. screamingshark
3. quite uneventful
4. Taki-di  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:56 am
Green Minuet
Congrats on the final bug ticket!

tenaciousgadabout
Congrats on the final first aid ticket!

screamingshark
Congrats on the final bracelets ticket!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:59 am
Feel free to keep RPing and making bracelets! Please quote me if you wish for interacting with Hemera
Sign-ups will also continue to be open til Sept 23rd. If you miss that time window, you can always contact me (Gl!tch~) or zeflamigo in the future with your interest in joining up :>

Even though activity is winding down, we still have some things to hand out... Keep an eye on this space!  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:08 pm
“H-here, f-or, ah, r---unning a b-booth. Th-thanks.” Nictor hands over the prize, looking a bit flushed and flustered.

You received bracelets from Nictor and Kolako! HEMERA ALREADY GOT ONE SO ONLY ONE FOR LEEROI.
Unless she wants another cause that can be arranged

User Image

”zeflamigo”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:33 pm
Gl!tch~
just kidding mera totally gets a second bracelet
User Image

Taki-di

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:11 pm
Sign me up for adventure!

Full name: Makkah Raynna
Blood color: Purple
Do you acknowledge that there will be outings with no lusus supervision: Y
Do you have permission to go on such outings: Y
Leeroi or Hemera: Le Hem LE No preference!!!

Makkah slammed her application onto the booth that was already being packed up.

”WAIT WAIT WAIT, I'M SIGNING UP! I WANNA BE A GRUBSCOUT!!”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:04 am
Even as the festivities wind down, there are still some badges to hand out!

Buzzwulf
User Image
Good job on your successful surgery!

purplerosesbeauty
User Image
Great job on your surgeries, and your notable tenacity in trying to help Stuffington every night!

Taki-di
User Image
Good job on your successful tending to Stuffington's boo-boo!

Melancholies
User Image
Good job on your successes in putting Stuffington on the road to recovery!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:36 pm
Sign me up for a venture!

Full name: Emiola Vivace
Blood color: Tealblood
Applicable skills: Emi is a real go-getter! She excells with team-based activies. Her greatest skills lie with her musical ability, something she's always eager to teach to anyone who'll listen! Her constant treks into the woods to meet up with her moirail have given her some pretty solid wilderness expertise. She also knows some basic mechanical upkeep skills by proxy of having to tend to her robo-arm. She brings a lot of passion to the table and knows how to have fun!
Do you acknowledge that you will be expected to assist in supervision: HELL YEAH!
Are you willing to do so: HE'LL YEAH!!!
Leeroi or Hemera: No pref my dude

Emiola looked around. Bloodfest was starting to clear out, but she had one final thing she needed to do! One last burst of running headfirst into things without really thinking about it.

Hey! It sounded fun! She snuck a form in right under everyone's nose.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:46 pm
Tonight we are recognizing a new Grub Scout! We expect her energy to help her achieve great things.

tenacious gadabout
User Image

We are also recognizing a new Pupa Scout! With her skills and charisma, she will be a great member of the team.

Melancholies
User Image

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:13 am
Wander came up and saw the bracelets! So this is where Poe made the ones he made for her... She decided to make some, too!

User Image
User Image
User Image  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out