Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Grub Scouts: Challenge Me Jamboree! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 100-sided dice: 96 Total: 96 (1-100)

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:50 pm
πŸ›I netted something for you, sempai!πŸ›

The purpleblood listened to the tall blueblood counselor expertly explain the part that bugs played in their echo-whatevers. She could tell this dashing counselor was a fountain of knowledge, and quickly grabbed her net and jar. She ran off, determined to impress him. She darted left and right through the potted plants, looking for a prey worthy enough to receive praise for. Soon she spotted it:

Wings moving at a rate almost imperceptible to the troll eye, white hue (like every other creature,) and the gumption to assume it could out-run a girl in a puffy jacket with a lot to prove. The Dragonfly.

She ran at it as she did every problem, head-on. The dragonfly perceived this stealthy maneuver and made a break for it. She was hot on its trail, dodging through the pots and knocking one or two over as she chased after it. She turned a corner, panting as it flew left and right trying to shake her. At this last turn, she stopped. Which way did it go?! She couldn't say for certain, it had been too quick. She lost it. Now she'd never be able to show that smart counselor how rad she w-oh wait there it was. Just sitting on a plant, not moving. She deftly plopped her net on it without so much as taking a step, and carefully coaxed it into the jar.

”HEY, COUNSELOR DUDE, I GOT ONE, COME LOOK! OVER HERE, ME, THE PURPLEBLOOD! LOOK AT IT, IT WAS REAL FAST!”  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:39 pm
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Hard
Points Earned: 8
Points Total: 8

Gnash wandered back to the grub scouts. She had to figure out a way to join. Or lie to her lusus, join anyway, and figure out how to handle punishment later. But rather than focus on that, she wanted to do surgery on the cute plushie. She picked up the one with the torn leg and eye, and sadly shook her head. "I understand things have been very hard for you Stuffington and you did not deserve such treatment but I am here now and very skilled at some things sometimes and I hope I am very skilled at making you better because you should not suffer the untimely loss of your limbs so cruelly as well," she said, threading her needle (with some help) with a very long string.

It took her a moment, but she worked hard to ensure Stuffington's leg was not going to be removed again anytime soon, and proudly showed Hemera her handiwork.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 95 Total: 95 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:52 pm
You caught a Dragonfly! Leeroi knows these guys can fly up to 30 MPH, so you must have been booking it. Great hunting! He gives you a Bug Merit Badge!

Do you know what Caiden loves? Bugs! Well, actually he loves everything, but especially this dragonfly he just caught. The brownblood held it to the sky, admiring its iridescent wings. It was a good, good catch.  
Micillia rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:56 pm
Caiden looked at the plushies and could not help but grin. So cute! Sadly tho, they were all hurt! "Im commin guys!" the brownblood yelled as he scooped one up in his arms. "I gotcha!"

CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Medium
Points Earned: 0
Points Total: 0

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Hemera kept a somewhat-idle eye on the booth. Trolls mostly made bracelets, something to note for later. There were attempts at catching bugs, fixing Stuffingtons...a pretty successful first night, all and all.

She did grimace a bit at Quella's attempt at surgery. If it could be called that. "Private Fehtan." No ill will in her face or voice. "Come back tomorrow and I'll give you some pointers. Commendable interrogation skills, by the way." That might be useful someday...she should tell Eostre the next time she was in the office.

Meanwhile, a seadweller came up to the booth a couple of times. What an honor! And the child seemed to be a natural! Perhaps that made sense, with her blood status. She smiled and nodded at Gnash.

"You did an amazing job! You saved his life tonight, and he will make a full recovery. Good work."

Buzzwolf

purplerosesbeauty

nepsah rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 4 Total: 8 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:19 pm
I'm taking a chance on friendship!🀝
Quote:
Combo result: Zigzag, Thin, Two
Are you giving it to a friend: Y

Grub Scouts seemed pretty interesting... At least in theory. Mihail was admittedly drawn in by the survival lessons they were supposedly offering, but he did get those on his own, right? He was going to go back to his own booth when the bracelet station caught his eye. Knetic would love one of those. He chewed at his lip a little, then shuffled over and settled down in to make one of the bracelets.

He picked out two shades of purple closest to his own and Knetic's - it's was a friendship bracelet, after all - and set to work. It was a bit hard at first, but once he'd gotten into the flow, it was actually pretty easy. Once he reached the end he held it up to examine it, the slightest hint of a pleased smile coming to his face. Knetic would definitely love it.

User Image

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:51 am
Bugs
1. purplerosesbeauty
2. Buzzwolf
3. tenaciousgadabout
4. Micillia  
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:53 am
First Aid
1. Buzzwolf
2. purplerosesbeauty
3. Micillia  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:54 am
Bracelets
1. Melancholies
2. ImaginationsParadise
3. nepsah  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:57 am
Adventurer tenaciousgadabout
A ticket for The Loudest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adventurer purplerosesbeauty
A ticket for The Best

Adventurer Melancholies
A ticket for self-care

And with that, it's day 2!
Keep an eye out for some further happenings ;3  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
nepsah rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:04 am
Quote:
You caught a Cricket! Unluckily for you, it jumped right out of the jar before you could close the lid. Oh well, better luck next time!

Apibom figured catching a bug wouldn't be any big deal - after all, their lusus was... a bug... many bugs...... a whole hive of bugs... But they neglected to take into consideration the nature of crickets. Right as they went to put the lid on the jar, it hopped right out. Dammit. They sighed and hung their head in defeat. Perhaps.... tomorrow. They passed the jar back in to Leeroi and then shuffled off - no need to bother anyone with that failure.

nepsah rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2 Total: 7 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:09 am
Quote:
Combo result: Arrow, Thin, Three

Well, they supposed they could at least do the bracelets before leaving the booth entirely. They settled in at Hemera's station and listened to the instructions, then... paused when it came time to choose colors. Oh... These were supposed to be friendship bracelets, but... The only troll they really had contact with anymore was Chiara. Would she be offended? Hm... They decided to go ahead and risk it and picked up some blue thread to go with their own yellow, and one more for balance.

By the end of it they... regretted this decision. Chiara's lovely blue looked tarnished next to their own awful yellow. They frowned at the finish bracelet, but pocketed it nonetheless. They'd said they were going to make it for someone else, and... well, eventually they'd give it to her.

User Image

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:20 am
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Medium
Points Earned: 0
Points Total: 0

One last activity- Apibom made their way over to the medical station to see what was going on. Oh no, poor Stuffington. They tried to help, they really did! But they were pretty awful at sewing and didn't notice how loose their stitches were until Stuffington's leg came off as soon as they'd finished.

Oh.

Well.

Why did they even bother? Frustrated, they set everything back into place and then turned to leave. There had to be something they were good at.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:53 am
User Image

Leeroi appraises your catch, then showers you with praises. Look at those great first day catches, you guys are natural hunters!

purplerosesbeauty
Leeroi speaks to Gnash while kneeling at her height. "That's a lovely catch, little miss seadweller! I'm impressed you were able to catch it, but even more happy that you listened so nicely not to eat it!" He hands over the Bug Badge with both hands. "Maybe I'll let you try one when we wrap at the end of the week. Justβ€” don't tell Mera." He winks.

tenaciousGadabout
"I LOVE YOUR ENERGY!" Leeroi booms, appraising the dragonfly with interest. He's impressed. Handing Makkah her badge, he offers more compliments. "You're pretty fast, kid! Do you play extracurricular sports? You should!"

Micillia
"That's a pretty one, ain't it?" Leeroi admires Caiden's catch, and hands over a bug badge. "The iridescence on their exoskeleton's quite somethin, huh? Makes you wish your own was that colorful!"

User Image

Giving bracelets to your friends? That's beautiful! You're all so considerate of each other's feelings! Hereβ€” have this badge!

purplerosesbeauty
"A bracelet for a moirail? Great job!" He gives a smile and a thumbs up. "Your colors look so nice together, very festive!"

melona-pan
"Great bracelet! Your reds are nice together, but I like the other colors you used for accents, too!" He gestures at the pink in the bracelet, then at his own pink shirt. "Pink's a great, friendly color, ain't it?"

ImaginationsParadise
"Your's is great too!" Leeroi noticed his nervousness, and tried to assuage him. "It's alright, dude, friendship takes time and so does bracelets! Take it slow and feel the emotions."

melancholies
"That's so pretty! Are you both tealbloods? It was clever of you to separate your colors with a more distinct hue." Leeroi points out the bracelet he's wearing. He's done the same trick for his tealblood kismesis.

nepsah
"Those are some rich purples!" Leeroi points out. "Great craftsmanship, too! I'm sure your friend will love it!"

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

screamingshark rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4 Total: 7 (3-18)

screamingshark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:14 am
Quote:
Combo result: Arrow, Medium, Two

Grub scouts, huh? Knetic wasn't sure they would have anything to suit his fancy. After all, survival training and all the boring jazz was something his lusus and Mihail's had drilled into their heads since day one.

He was about ready to overlook the whole booth when he spots the bracelet making area and feels intrigue. Mihail would probably wear a bracelet if Knetic made one and it would just solidify their already super tight relationship so why not!

A slight struggle with the start almost has him regretting this but once he finds the rhythm he's on a roll. A perfect arrow pattern bracelet for his friend! Now to find the time to give it to him.

User Image  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces