Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Grub Scouts: Challenge Me Jamboree! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
screamingshark rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)

screamingshark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:33 am
πŸ›I netted something for you, sempai!πŸ›

Quote:
You caught an Ant! How did you even catch this with a net? It’s so small, Leeroi almost didn’t see it. Maybe try for one of the bigger bugs, kiddo.

Catching bugs is all fun and games and if Knetic can do it at hive with his buddy then he can do it here at bloodfest! He takes a swipe and peeks into his net only to find one lonely ant. What a bummer. Still an ant is better than nothing so he takes it as a small win anyway.  
Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:38 am

Caiden dreamed that night of iridescent wings, fluttering on the breeze. It had left an image in his thinkpan, one he did not want to forget. Although the brownblood tried all day for a dragonfly, he came back with only a cricket.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:55 am
Gnash beamed at Hemera's compliment at her work with the plush the night before. She'd never saved someone's life before... even if the person in question was not a truly living being. As well, the blueblood gave her a badge for being good at catching bugs! She grinned at that, especially when he said he would let her have one at the end of the week...

Once again, she found a butterfly (easy to catch) and brought it to the blueblood for inspection. Natash held the bug in one hand, and in the other she held a roughly folded application. "So if I were to join there would be many bug hunts to do that would be very fun such as this one?"

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:58 am
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Hard
Points Earned: 0
Points Total: 8

Gnash focused on doing the poor stuffed Stuffington's leg first (the clearly more important wound), and in doing so neglected his eye entirely. She ran out of time and didn't complete the job."Oh no I am so sorry Stuffington I meant to do it in a timely fashion so that you would be all better and instead I have managed to not do it in a good way and so you are still not better..."

The seadweller hugged the plushie, tears welling in her eyes. "Please do not be upset at my failure to heal you properly little plush dragon."

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 1 Total: 8 (3-18)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:00 am
I'm taking a chance on friendship!🀝
Quote:
Combo result: diagonal, medium, two
Are you giving it to a friend: .....

Natash gripped the sleeve of the pretty tealblood girl running the booth. She wanted to do the friendship thing. She didn't have very many friends, or really.... anyone she was sure believed the same as her in regards to friendship. But she was determined, and if she found someone who wanted to be friends she wanted to be ready. And that required tokens of bracelets to gift to them. She tugged politely. "Can you please assist me in making a friendship bracelet my fingers do not work very well with this sort of work at all because this requires very tight and small working to braid the string together and I do not think I am capable of doing that on my own with my limbs such as they are..."

As she spoke, she looked at others at the booth. Maybe one of them... could be friends.
Gl!tch~
pls help disabled seadweller

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:54 am
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Easy
Points Total: 0

WOW Caiden was bad at this medicine thing. No matter how many times the brownblood looked the patient over, he could find nothing! "Well, guess your all better then!" The brownblood proposed.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:08 pm
Hemera looked over upon the tugging, and blinked in surprise at the fact that it was the seadweller from yesterday. Askin for help... Ah. Hm. Mera realized she should have accounted for motor control issues. Embarrassing. Possibly offensive? But Gnash didn't seem angry. That gave the tealblood the opportunity to do better in the future.

Thank god.

She nodded and smiled softly at Natash. "Of course. I apologize for the difficulty... How would you like me to help?"

purplerosesbeauty

DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:09 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi felt... a lot of things at the moment. The advice wall was a good thing, but sometimes...

Sometimes...

Well, it wasn't easy on her. Day 2, and she already felt an ache inside, a strangely deep tiredness that even p o s i t i v i t y couldn't shake. The latest response she'd added to the wall had been particularly hard... and a lot to take in. She'd needed to take a break behind her booth, where no one could see her and, as she stood there, she realized she really, really, really needed to see Leeroi.

She made right for his booth and, seeing that him and Hemera (who was not an unwelcome sight herself) were busy, just took a moment to... reassure herself. Just being nearby was soothing, though what she really needed was a hug.

For now, though, she took a few deep breaths, surrounded by familiar scuttling of her lusus... who appeared to be interacting with other bugs, too. And she felt much, much better.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:32 pm
zeflamigo

Psykgi Mentha

Feeling slightly better, and less on the verge of losing her grip on her smile (and less like the damn thing was a mask) she walked over to Leeroi. "Hey! How's the booth going so far?" She asked, as if nothing was wrong. And, well, seeing him so energetic, there might as well be nothing wrong. "I didn't realize you had a bug-catching activity!" Neither had Ma'am, who was proceeding to become a part of the event. She really had to be in everyone's business.

No, that was uncharitable. Ma'am was only really in her business. This was... different. Just a bug thing. Psykgi wasn't sure if she felt better about that or not.

"Has anyone dressed up the gerbils yet?" If not, she would have to. It was fun, and they were warm and cuddly. And always fun -- especially Brainz. Brainz was great -- she was so proud of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:54 pm
Gnash smiled at Hemera, glad for her attention. "If you could it would be a great help to braid the strings together for me I can move them in place and arrange them but my attempts to braid them on my own results in very bad loose braids that did not hold so that would be what would help," she said, placing her strings in front of Mera. She pointed at the red and pink strings she put together and managed to arrange in preparation to make the bracelet before she ran into trouble.

She looked and saw Psy was at this booth too and waved to the redblood. Was she catching bugs? "Oh there is a friend of mine I think so perhaps I can give it to her so she can have it as a token of our friendship so it is very helpful that you are able to assist me with making the pretty bracelets," Gnash added.

Gl!tch~
c: c: c:

DraconicFeline
hi gnash sees you and wants to get you a present

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:26 pm
Mera nodded again and immediately got to work. Of course she would know how to braid bracelets if she expected to teach the skill! And after all the prep done for the booth...she had gotten pretty quick at it. "Just let me know if we should change the pattern..."

After Gnash spoke up again, the tealblood looked back up. "Hm?" A fried... Psykgi. Ah! "I know her too... She's Leeroi's moirai. Small world." Hemera also waved, but otherwise left Psykgi to her business with Leeroi. There would have to be a reason why she had only addressed Leeroi so far.

purplerosesbeauty

DraconicFeline

Melancholies rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 5 Total: 8 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:14 pm
    One last stop, if only because Sarcel couldn't help but find herself draw towards the Grub Scouts booth. The very motif of it was charming and something she wholeheartedly supported. The Alternian youth were easily impressionable, so working with them was tantamount to crafting a better meaning society.

She was somewhat surprised (and yet not at the same time) to see who the two trolls in charge of the entire organization were. Hemera was someone she knew, and it warmed her heart to see her taking such an initiative promoting the military. Furore? She couldn't help but think back to that night at Awassi's party and how he conducted himself then. Oh how far trolls can come in the span of a couple sweeps...

She greeted them both calmly, but warmly. "Salutations soldiers. I have to admit, this is very..." She searched for the right words, "Nice. It's... nice. You have a good service at work here." She looked over all the activities and found herself delighting in the idea of crafting bracelets. It was so stupid, but she wanted to try it out. Camaraderie was so, so important. "Is it alright if I make one too? I have to return to my own booth, but..." She contained almost something of a laugh.

It was nice, feeling this light, enjoying some of the simpler things in life. She very easily could have pictured herself doing this when she was younger, had she had anyone to give them to.

Quote:
Combo result: Diagonal line , Thin, Three
Are you giving it to a friend: that's the POINT

User Image
Gl!tch~
hi mera

zeflamingo
hi leeroi

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Taki-di rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6 Total: 13 (3-18)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:46 pm
Quote:
Combo result: Arrow, Thick, Four
Are you giving it to a friend: Yes

I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: Zigzag, Medium, Four
Are you giving it to a friend: Yes

Nictor Sabbat

Nictor blinked, stalling for a moment when he wandered up to a booth proudly proclaimed Grub Scouts and saw Hemera. Oh.

Oh she was. Okay.

He knew,w ell, hope she would be. Had seemed like she expected to be. It had just been a while and it caused him to stutter in his approach, jerking a little as he caught himself from stumbling when his legs didn't want to cooperate in progressing further. Legs. Yes. Legs that Hemera had lost. In space. His thoughts faltered and for a second, he felt his thinkpan sliding back into that bad place, fuzzy and lost and muted among sounds and sights that weren't there...

But it only lasted a second, only made reality slip out of his grasp for a moment, and he was left with shivers crawling down his spine, the edges of his vision running into itself, and the feeling of bile pushing at his throat.

All in all, a vast improvement from other moments like this. Better if it wasn't happening at all but. Better.

Beyond the anxiety and worry that made itself known, Nictor found himself eager to move closer.

The other troll with her seemed familiar in a sort of vague way, someone he'd seen before, maybe met briefly, he was sure, but he couldn't place him and given how Nictor's thinkpan was feeling right now, maybe best not to push it. Hemera appeared busy attending some others when he got close enough, but that was okay. the tremulous feeling was still strong and he wasn't sure he'd even be able to speak without causing another scene akin to the one when he'd stumbled up to her and nearly started crying at a different kind of booth. Distraction graced him in the form of one of the activities, friendship bracelet braiding.

Nictor was more than fine to sit down, pick some colors,a dn wittle away some time making the handwoven crafts. It was simple and repetitive and by the end of the second bracelet, he felt much more calm than when he'd first spotted the booth. Calm for Nictor, mind you. Though, more calm than usual for him? Or, well, his new metric of calm? It was weird and not very important right now.

What was important is what he wanted to do with one of these and the greeting he wanted to give.

"H-hey, ah. H-Hemera," Nic started as he finally approached her, and of course, for all that he felt centered, the stutter made itself known immediately. He feelt a little shaky still but not necessarily in a bad way? "It'sa, ah, g---ood, um. To s---ee y-you. Uhm. W-would. Mmmm, I. W-wanted. T-to give y-you....this?"

What started as a relatively not nervous greeting, Nictor's social hangups and stiltedness seemed to catch up with him about halfway through. Why was he trying to gift Hemera a bracelet, this was her booth, why would she want that. Watt was he doing. Well, he. wanted to give her something nice? She. also already had one on. Someone could certainly have more than one bracelet but the idea didn't seem so amazing by the end of the presentation and he was looking at the bracelet he was holding out looking a little lost.

User Image User Image

Gl!tch~
the orange, teal, and red one is the one nic is trying to give mera, if she so kindly accepts :'v

tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:22 pm
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Hard
Points Total: 00

Quote:
3- You barely get the leg done before you run out of time to take care of the eye! Doi! Fission mailed.

Makkah was already super invested in this concept and wanted nothing more than to excel at every badge that there was. Upon being given the task to help save this poor, down-trodden scalemate from his horrific injuries! And under a time limit even!

The purpleblood set to work stitching his leg back on. She wiped the sweat from her brow. He was losing a lot of stuffing and the clock wasn't going to tick by any slower. She had barely managed to attach it in time when she picked up the lost eye of her brave patient. Just then, time was up!

She looked into the lone eye of Sir Stuffington, crestfallen. Using some extra cloth from the sewing materials, Makkah stepped aside from the timed booth and went about using her new "Hive Ec" skills to fashion together a crude black eyepatch, which she lovingly draped over the knighted scalemate's empty socket. It didn't quite fit right, but she was proud of what she'd learned all the same. And next time, she'd save Mr. Stuffington with time to spare, he could count on it. With a salute for his service to the crown, she was off to find the next badge she could get.  

tenaciousgadabout

Buzzwulf rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:05 pm

Quote:

You caught a Cricket! Unluckily for you, it jumped right out of the jar before you could close the lid. Oh well, better luck next time!

"I definitely caught it!" Quella shouted, whipping around to look all over the ground near Leeroi. There's a quiet chirping as a cricket sings on the top of her head.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff