Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Grub Scouts: Challenge Me Jamboree! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Buzzwulf rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:08 pm
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty:Hard
Points Earned: 8
Points Total: 8

"I warned you, Stuffington!" the huge blueblood roars. She slooooowly lowered the disconnected leg into the gerbil pen until the uncooperative prisoner could hear the gnashing of teeth.

"Whats that? You want to talk now? That wasn't so hard, was it?" Quella brought her ear real close to the stuffed snout, wrapped a piece of fabric around the hanging eye in a makeshift patch. "Let me make it all better for you. Theeeere you go."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:21 am

A blueblood walked up with a clear air of authority. Mera recognized it immediately, partially because she recognized the blueblood in question. She sat up straighter, even saluted, because it felt...like she was supposed to? Even out of uniform. Hm. Strange.

She didn't dwell on it too long, especially with the hulabaloo that was Quella in the background. Made it hard to concentrate. Mera did hear Sarcel's words, which made her duck her head at the praise. "Thank you, lieutenant."

Mera was able to raise her head again at the request, the slight shift in power dynamics. "Yes! I mean. Yes. Of course." A military lieutenant participating at her booth... Hemera felt too honored for words.

And as a familiar yellowblood came up, Mera felt absolutely floored.

"Nictor!" she uttered in surprise. The younger teen hadn't shown up all Bloodfest so far, no booth or anything. She had started to...sort of... Never mind. It didn't matter. She smiled, grateful to see him. "Thank you for stopping by. I'm so very glad to see you too. Hm?"

She looked down at the gift. Her eyebrows rose. Then, her face evened out again, smiling once more. "Oh... I love it. Thank you so much." Mera went to tie it on her other wrist immediately. "It's beautiful. Feel free to stay as long as you like, and I would love to see you come back. Please give Kolako our regards, too."

Mera had not seen Nictor's companion in a while, but if Nictor was around and acting half-decent, she must be okay, too.

Melancholies

Taki-di

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:23 am
Bugs:
1- nepsah
2- screamingshark
3- Micillia
4- purplerosesbeauty
5- DraconicFeline
6- Buzzwulf  
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:23 am
First Aid:
1- nepsah
2- purplerosesbeauty
3- Micillia
4- tenaciousgadabout  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:24 am
Bracelets:
1- nepsah
2- screamingshark
3- Melancholies
4- Taki-di  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:26 am
Buzzwulf
You get a ticket!

purplerosesbeauty
And you get a ticket!

Melancholies
And you get a ticket! !!!

And with that...the dawn of a new day  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
nepsah rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:33 am
🐛I netted something for you, sempai!🐛
Quote:
You caught a Butterfly! So pretty and delicate! Leeroi teaches you all about proboscises and wing patterns. A great learning moment! He gives you a Bug Merit Badge!

After getting over their fear of sucking at literally everything at the Grub Scouts booth, Api decided to return with new determination. They would at least catch a bug. This time they decided to observe them a little longer before finally netting a butterfly. They returned to Leeroi and carefully held it out for him to look at.

"Here, is.. this one good?" Oh, they hoped so.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 86 Total: 86 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:05 am

The seadweller was overjoyed. She had done so well! She had made friends, and she had even decided for certain she was going to be a part of the Grub Scouts. No matter what she had to do. For now, she got to run around, and used her net to catch a dragonfly. They were fast, but she was quicker!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:07 am
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Hard
Points Earned: 0
Points Total: 8

Natash wanted to help poor Stuffington again... she wondered how many of the broken plushies there even were, but declined to ask. She would be sad to find out. Just as she was starting, she dropped the eye button and it rolled under the booth table. She got down on her hands and knees to try and grab it, but no matter how she wiggled her fingers she couldn't locate the button.

Frowning, she pulled back and sat down on the ground unsure of what to do. The timer went off. Stuffington was not healed.

Gnash tried to shake off her failure, and pulled out the roughly folded paper she was hiding in her coat. From her sitting position, partially hidden
by the booth and her small hunched body, she quickly filled out the application to join the grub scouts. Her lusus wasn't watching. And no one had to know her lusus didn't approve. Who would question her, a seadweller? It wasn't as if they could ask Angel if she was really allowed to go.

She got up and slid it over to Leeroi with a smile, trying not to draw attention to herself so her lusus wouldn't wonder what she was doing. Her voice was quiet as she spoke to the blueblood. "I have decided I am formally joining you and I am very excited to have adventures with you with just me and no lusus and to catch bugs and to survive which are some of my favorite things," she said, looking down and smiling.
zeflamigo
hi she's joining! new kouhai

Sign me up for adventure!

Full name: Natash Boelli
Blood color: Seadwelling Purple
Do you acknowledge that there will be outings with no lusus supervision: Y!!!
Do you have permission to go on such outings: .....................Y
Leeroi or Hemera: Leeroi No preference is the option I am taking here thank you c:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:36 am
User Image

Looks like we have some more friendly artists today! Go ahead and have yourself a Friendship badge!

nepsah
Leeroi notices Apibom’s disappointment, and moves quickly to try and improve their mood on the subject matter of friendship accessories. “Blue and gold! That’s so regal!” He compliments, cheerily smiling. “Silver is better for my complexion, but I think gold works a lot better for this hue.”

screamingshark
“Oh, I think I met your friend the other day! It’s so nice to see your friendly affection is reciprocated!” He smiles, genuinely pleased that both friends will be sharing a bracelet with the other.

purplerosesbeauty
“It’s great that you’re asking for help from older trolls when you need it! That’s one of the best survival skills you can pick up!” He laughs lightly. It’s a bit of a joke, but that doesn’t make it less true.

melancholies
Leeroi salutes his commanding officer, and bashfully accepts her compliments. It feels a bit weird to be giving the older troll an encouraging little merit badge, but hey— she did meet all the requirements.

Taki-di
Leeroi isn’t quite sure what to make of Nictor’s behavior around Hemera, but he’s certainly not intimidated by the yellowblood. He gets his friendship badge, fair and square.

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:45 am
"Psykgi!" Leeroi regarded his moirail with a huge smile, running around the side of his booth to envelop her in a big hug. He gave a good squeeze before letting her gently down. "The gerbils... I think people are starting to draft up their outfits. They've been getting plenty of affection and pets in the meantime!" He grinned. Those little guys just loved the attention.

"Thanks for finding the time to stop by! Oh— I've been meaning to..." He reached into his pocket for something. He held it it out to Psykgi, beaming with pride.

User Image

DraconicFeline

Taki-di rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 5 Total: 13 (3-18)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:59 pm
I'm taking a chance on friendship!🤝
Quote:
Combo result: Zigzag, Medium, Three
Are you giving it to a friend: Y

I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: Arrow, Medium, Four

I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: Zigzag, Thick, Four

I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: Stripe, Medium (?), Four

I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: Arrow, Thin, Four

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maybe Nictor should have paid more attention last night because he really didn't know why he was being handed a patch at first. Still, a friendship patch was a nice concept. It was nice to have gotten that.

He came back again with the intention to maybe get a better understanding of what Hemera and ah, hmmmmmm, he still couldn't place a name to the face and it tickled the back of his tongue. He's sure he'd seen the guy before. Still, maybe actually pick up one of those pamphlets.

It would seem Nictor got no reading done while at the booth tonight, quickly consumed with the relaxing if time consuming task of braiding some gifts for friends.

Taki-di

Melancholies rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:01 pm

Emi was back! She had full intentions of making more friendship bracelets for people, but watching everyone zoom around catching bugs looked really fun too.

"I wanna try!" She proclaimed. Maybe she'd get another fancy badge? She wasn't sure what to do with the other one, but collecting them seemed fun! Maybe she'd try to help out stuffed animals next? Or those cute gerbils--no, she had to focus! No fawning over rodents! (but they were cute)

She grabbed her net. Okay! No wait--she produced some hair clips from her pea coat pocket and pinned her bangs back. Surprisingly, she had a full face of makeup on despite the fact that no one would ever see it. Okay! Now she was ready.

It was more or less dumb luck that the dragonfly flew into her net, but she looked proud regardless! "Check it out dude! I got a pretty fly guy."

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 76 Total: 76 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:02 pm
You caught a Butterfly! So pretty and delicate! Leeroi teaches you all about proboscises and wing patterns. A great learning moment! He gives you a Bug Merit Badge!

Selune liked bugs. She practically lived with them at the swamp. Okay, so really she wasn't a huge fan. They kept getting in her hair when she flew...

This tho? This was a catch. She had never bothered to really go looking at butterflies, and now that she had one.. well they were amazing.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3 Total: 12 (3-18)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:04 pm
I'm taking a chance on friendship!🤝
Quote:
Combo result: Arrow, Medium, Four

Deimos wasn't really... sold on the idea of grub scouts if only because he didn't really like children, but people seemed to be really into the activities so he decided he might as well try them out. He recognized Leeroi from one of his ship missions- he had a cool arm. He hadn't really pegged him for the grubsitting type but then again, they really hadn't talked outside of that one mission.

He wasn't interested in catching bugs (ugh), but making bracelets seemed okay enough. He settled in at Hemera's station and then picked up a few colors to work with. This honestly wasn't so hard, and the results looked pretty nice, honestly. He'd just have to make a few more of these - the question was, who would this bracelet go to...? Forera or Cerpin?

User Image

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces