Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Grub Scouts: Challenge Me Jamboree! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:42 am
First Aid:
1. purplerosesbeauty
2. Taki-di  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:48 am
tenaciousgadabout
A ticket for the mourning dudette

purplerosesbeauty
A ticket for the baby surgeon

nepsah
A ticket for the good sleepy boy

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:51 am
Tonight we are recognizing a new Pupa Scout joining our ranks! We are sure he'll do wonderfully and- wait, you installed what in his hand? ???

Adventurer tenaciousgadabout
Quick take it while she's distracted!
User Image

Aaaand with that...FINAL DAY, GET YA ROLLS (and gerbil entries) IN  
nepsah rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:58 am
🐛I netted something for you, sempai!🐛
Quote:

You caught a Dragonfly! Leeroi knows these guys can fly up to 30 MPH, so you must have been booking it. Great hunting! He gives you a Bug Merit Badge!

They were determined not to fail this time. That, and, well... Elidae had insisted they attack Leeroi's toboggan the night before so Api wanted to make it up to him in some way? Probably? Either way, they managed to net a dragonfly this time and went to go turn it in. Finally. They'd done something right.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 63 Total: 63 (1-100)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:02 am
🐛I netted something for you, sempai!🐛

There was something idyllic about a child and her bug-catching net. Especially as she wildly swung it until she caught a butterfly and squealed loudly to anyone who would pay attention to her to look at her very good catch of a pretty butterfly.

nepsah rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 1 Total: 7 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:02 am
I'm taking a chance on friendship!🤝
Quote:
Combo result: Arrow, Medium, Two
Are you giving it to a friend: Y

Well, Api didn't really have anyone else still around in their life to make a bracelet for, but they still wanted to make one last one before the booths had to close down. They settled in at the station and set to work, then once they were done, held it up for Hemera to take.

"Ah, I made this uh, for you." Truth be told they'd noticed that Leeroi had gotten a bracelet from a booth goer, but Hemera hadn't, and that didn't seem very nice. "If you'd like it, anyway..."

User Image
Gl!tch~

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:04 am
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Hard
Points Earned: 0
Points Total: 24

Gnash was feeling so proud of her work with Stuffington the last few days. This was her last chance before she'd have to wait... until she could attend a grub scouts meeting, she supposed. She wanted to show Hemera how well she could do!

Getting to work, Gnash noticed the stuffing kept coming out. She tried pushing it but it came out of other spots. The seadweller pushed and pushing, trying to shove it in so it would stay while she sewed, but no matter what she did it poured out. Frustrated, Gnash began to pull the stuffing out, roughly, until there was none left. How could he betray her this way? She started to cry, slamming her hands on the table. "I could not get the stuffing to stay in place as I was sewing and so it kept coming out and coming out and coming out," she whimpered, rubbing her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:09 am
I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: Moirail
Are you giving it to a friend: Yes......

User Image

The bracelet looked a lot like the one she'd made him, the one he was currently wearing. Crafts weren't Masoal's strong suit, but he worked slowly to make it passable, and mimicked the same colors and patterns Emiola had used. This way they'd match, they'd feel more like a set the way he and Emi really were. Maybe it was a touch uncreative, but in the moment it felt right, even if it was a bit embarrassing. Coming here at all had been a split second decision. Tonight was the last night to do so.

Well, he didn't regret it, anyway. Hopefully she would like it...

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

screamingshark rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 3 Total: 6 (3-18)

screamingshark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:30 pm
Quote:
Combo result: Diagonal Line, Thin, Four

Okay, Mihail made him two bracelets, so he was going to meet that and make one more. He follows the color scheme Mihail had for his second bracelet and adds the red with enthusiasm. It can mean many things but for now he could look at it as a promise.

A fourth color was a sudden decision, just to offset the very bright, saturated colors, a very light lilac. He hopes Mihail will like this.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:23 pm
There was no booth this year. Panili finally had time to explore the festival without the fatigue and mental gymnastics of when she'd have to go back to her booth, and all of the complexities that came with it. So, it was a pleasure to see the booth of one of her foremost trolls, Hemera.

Panili hustled up to the booth, a smile on her face. The concept of the booth itself was fantastic! Survival, skills for Alternia. Easily partnered with Lightseekers, of course. She opened her mouth to greet her good friend when something - or, someone, rather - caught her eye.

Leeroi Furore. He was now an enormous, brawny soldier, a classic Imperial pawn. And he was partnered with Hemera. She swallowed what felt like a knife in her throat.

"Hemera? What are you doing with ... Furore?"

She managed, her disgust unable to be hidden behind her otherwise pleasant demeanor.

zeflamingo
GUESS WHOS HERE!!! RINGALING

Gl!tch~
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sypon
Vice Captain

tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:00 pm
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Hard
Points Earned: 0
Points Total: 00

Quote:
1- You look at the disaster before you and start to cry. When will the horror end? 0pts

The purpleblood had failed yet again. This was the last chance to fix Sir Stuffington and she'd failed. Tears streamed down her face as she just couldn't get it. Why was this so hard!? Something must be done to right this wrong. She quickly stashed the needle and thread in her pocket. She waited until she thought no one was looking to grab the corpse and walk a short distance away with it, finding a hidden alcove.
She pulled the needle out of her pocket and set about re-doing the stitching, away from the time limit. She moved slowly, carefully reattaching his leg back on. It was somewhat wonky given how messy the first surgery had been, but it would suffice. She carefully and lovingly replaced the eye. It took much less time and she followed it up by kissing the button.
She wouldn't be getting a badge for this, and she probably had to go return everything to the booth, but she didn't mind. She looked at the finished work of her sewing skills, beaming with pride.

All better.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:13 pm
Leeroi's eyes fell on Panili and immediately narrowed. He quickly approached Hemera's side of the booth, leaning over the side partially in some sort of attempt to seem intimidating to the child.

"Thief," Leeroi said through his teeth. "Are you here to try and steal from me again? You will fail." Leeroi had a mass of children on his side now. Those gerbils weren't going anywhere.

Sypon

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

quite uneventful rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 4 Total: 7 (3-18)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:16 pm
Quote:
Combo result: 2 - Diagonal line, 1 - Thin, 4 - Two

This was the second bloodfest Kolako didn't feel comfortable going to. Despite feeling so stressed being around all these trolls, she felt a little less inclined to run away from them all due to one very good, yellowblooded friend. The teens hand was clasped around the others, bundled up in furs, wearing a comfy hoodie she stole from Nictor's closet and very comfy, thick pants. After having heard from Nictor that Hemera and Leeroi had made a nice but weird patch earning booth, Kolako decided to go visit the two with her friend, not just because she'd decided to spend some time with Nictor, but because she wanted to repay the favor-- He'd made her a large assortment of friendship bracelets and she was ready to make a couple of her own! Except she'd start small, of course. Koko waved at the two friends and sat down, picking everything at random. The colors she'd picked were colors that whenever she'd seen them, reminded her of him-- they were the colors of the flowers she'd given him when they first properly connected, the soft purple of Four Fronds and one of the pinks from her usual attire. She threaded it carefully, having had practice making friendship bracelets with him, keeping it thin but thick enough to be sturdy. After she finished, she presented it to Nictor with a small smile. "Tu recuerdas? Do you remember?" She asked a little tiredly, cheeks flushed a little brown, smile a little wistful. "Back when I gave you those flowers? Your eyes were gleaming. You were so excited." She giggled, tugging his arm toward her and carefully tying it around his wrist.

Taki-di
<3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:18 pm
I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: Moirail
Are you giving it to a friend: N

Makkah began working on a pattern, carefully weaving it together. The diamond shapes perfectly intertwined with the teal and purple and...wait what was she doing?! She couldn't give her this!!!

I'm inspired
!

Quote:
Bracelet type: Matesprite
Are you giving it to a friend: N

Oh my gog.

”WHY DID I EVEN MAKE THIS!?”

She hastily stuffed it into her pocket with the other one DEFINITELY JUST HAD HER HAND OVER THE TRASH AND THREW THEM BOTH OUT, EVERYONE SAW HER DO IT, RIGHT??? THEY'RE GONE.

I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: [Zigzag, Thick, Three!
Are you giving it to a friend: Y (To Avvisi)

This was more like it. Makkah was actually proud and not embarrassed of this one. This one would go to Avvisi. She was sure this time.

I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: Arrow, Medium, two!
Are you giving it to a friend: Y(To Gnash!)

And this one to Gnash! She was glad to have made a new friend at Grubscouts and looked forward to doing it with her. Once she put in her application she could...

”Oh snap! My application!!!”

User Image  

tenaciousgadabout

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:36 pm
Mera was, at first, quite happily surprised at Panili's arrival! So much to talk about, she was so excited...then her face fell at the tone, the words. Something was wrong. And she had no idea why.

Leeroi stood up and partially blocked her, establishing his own side of this deep-seated mess she herself knew nothing about. That alone frustrated her to no end.

She put a hand on Leeroi's shoulder. Easy now... She looked between him and Panili. "I understand there might be some...distress happening here. But this is not the time, or the place for any bombastic emotions. Could we perhaps move this discussion elsewhere?"

zeflamigo
Oops

Sypon
OOPS

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items