Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Grub Scouts: Challenge Me Jamboree! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:19 am
As in love as ever, Reemus wanted to make something nice for his matesprit!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:20 am
During some downtime, Hemera made a few more bracelets. Partially to help her find some zen, partially because it felt like something she should do.

User Image
User Image  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:40 am
    It was tricky keeping yourself from doing your normal approach with a troll you fancied red, Elidae realized, standing quite a bit of ways away from the Grub Scouts booth with a knuckle pressed to her lips deep in thought. Normally, she didn't pay any mind to self restraint when it came to her pusher, but that's proven to have grim consequences in the past. She ignored the uncomfortable twinge in her left leg.

Though in this case, the only thing keeping her from pursuing was, well... the troll on her thinkpan essentially told her not to talk to them.

Maybe Leeroi secretly didn't want her to stop talking to him. They still had to talk in the military, right? They were both under the same troll and she would have to talk to him eventually, right? I mean- he said he didn't want to, but... had to... but Kursha already talked to him, hadn't he, so maybe it was okay and-

Elidae spent one too many days in her recuperacoon debating all she wanted, with the occasional 'oh no' every time she realized the more she thought about him, the more she became aware. And yet- ugh! She was so confused!

Despite this, it didn't hinder the yellowblood to visiting the other host of the booth. She greeted Mera every visit with an excited wave, grabbing a few pieces of string each time to create a bracelet. Occasionally she would steal glances. And stared far too long at the bracelets in consideration. However, any time she felt the blueblood look her way, the only response she had was "OKAY, BYE!" while ducking out of sight with strings in the colors red, pink, a lighter shade of yellow, and a very obvious blue stuffed in her pockets.

It was on this night, however, she appeared with a bit more resolve. Sort of. But for the moment, Elidae's giddiness came from the excitement of giving a very good friend a gift.

"Ah- I made this for you the other night! I hope the colors are ok!" She mused, handing the gold and teal friendship bracelet to Hemera and clasping her hands together. With a smile and sparkling eyes, Elidae looked over the booth's area and all the fun its patrons were having. "Aaahhh, your booth is sincerely one of my favorites I've seen all Bloodfest! Like, oh my gosh, I love it so much."

User Image

Hands fumbling, she then began to dig in her pockets.

"Also, uh-" Elidae looked from a preoccupied Leeroi back to Hemera, back to Leeroi, and back to Hemera with even wider eyes. She leaned towards her, her voice as low as she could get without being a whisper. "Caaan you do me an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny favor...?" She slid another bracelet under her palm towards the tealblood with a sheepish, kind of terrified smile.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:52 am
User Image

Elidae absolutely did give this to Sarcel at some point with no context, only a wink and some giggles.

User Image
User Image

also these ilu

Melancholies

User Image

Also Elidae made this for Kursha, he better wear it

i wanna make MORE froths at the mouth

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:32 pm
Hemera was always happy to see Elidae, especially being engaged at Mera's own booth. It was still rather curious that the yellowblood wasn't running one this year.

"Ah! Yes, I have one for you, too." What a nice little happenstance! They could exchange bracelets like true friends. "And the colors are lovely," she smiled. "I'm glad you like the booth! If you think this is nice, Grub Scouts will only be even better..." Elidae's attitude would certainly boost scouting atmosphere.

User Image

Mera then looked down at the extra bracelet that came her way. Favor...? Hearts, with somewhat confusing colors. "I...am not sure what you want me to do." It was true; Mera could guess at intentions, kind of, but that only did so much for her.

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:46 am
    "Um!" Well that didn't go as she planned. And neither was Elidae aware of the confusing color choices. Oh well. She made eye contact with Mera for a long moment, almost uncomfortably long, before her eyes shifted to Leeroi. And then back to her. She smiled broadly.

"Just- like- I dunno! Give it to him later, tell him its from a secret admirer?" She suggested, then waggled her eyebrows. Even if she was being silly, anyone could tell she was nervous. She really didn't know how this would go, however, trusted Hemera with this task. Musing for a moment, Elidae looked up in consideration. The liked the idea of joining a group that catered to Alternia's youth, but still left open for trolls of all ages. Especially about important life skills!

"Aahhhh, I would totes join if I just- I don't know! Ahahaha! You know." Elidae stood up straight with an awkward laugh and put a hand behind her neck. Maybe if things between her and Leeroi were in a better place. "Ah, geez. I guess, like, we can totally talk about it later? I don't wanna distract you too much, though." She fiddled with the bracelet she received from the other girl, eager to put it on.

Gl!tch~

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:54 am
and then she signs up

Sign me up for a venture!

Full name: Elidae Bonbon
Blood color: yellowww!
Applicable skills: Cheerful attitude, encouragement, loves wrigglers and trolls of all ages, dexterous, paper crafts, basic first aid
Do you acknowledge that you will be expected to assist in supervision: yes give elidae the babbies
Are you willing to do so: yea!
Leeroi or Hemera: DON'T MAKE HER CHOOSE (No preference!)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:36 pm
"...Ah." A secret delivery. Hemera immediately felt...weird, about that. Elidae and Leeroi still weren't talking, clearly. Leeroi never seemed to address the issues around her, and Elidae stayed on the fringes. A very tense and sad situation.

But Mera didn't know how to push Elidae to work it out, not in this setting where it was too public and Leeroi was right there. For now, she would just have to play along.

"You can count on me," Hemera finally agreed. For better or for worse.

She then nodded, understanding Elidae's hesitance about joining the same club as someone she had to avoid. "I'm sure we'll sort it out. Once we're done for the night we can always meet up at a hotel restaurant or some such..."

Really, if she thought about it, Elidae and Leeroi's situation was a bit of a stupid one. The two were practically perfect for each other, barring Elidae's naivete. Otherwise the only other issue seemed to be with their mutual commanding officer-slash-Elidae's moirail. Did it even occur to Kursha that he was muddling up her quadrants? But that wasn't Hemera's business.

Being directly affected by the situation between her kismesis and her friend, however. Well... Her role as to push Leeroi to be at his best, and Elidae might help with that. Something to ruminate, she supposed.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:40 pm
I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: matesprit (x2)
Are you giving it to a friend: Y

The festivities were wrapping up. Everyone was busy with packing and saying their goodbyes- it was her time to move.

Frossa had left no room for error. This was something that involved tact; she couldn't risk being spoiled by some busybody. Not to mention her stardom required to maintain a certain air of... desirability. And so the purpleblood had wrapped herself up in a black parka, and simply zipped up the hood until only her eyes were visible. Frossa slapped on a pair of star shaped moonglasses to complete the disguise, and waddled on over to the Grub Scout booth.

She worked as fast as possible- which wasn't very. Her handiwork was shoddy and the bracelets were riddled with imperfections, but for those few hours, Frossa earnestly poured her attention over them.

There were two in different colour schemes, but both were dotted with hearts. Satisfied, Frossa pocketed them, and made her way off back in the direction of her booth.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:10 pm
Nictor had nearly forgotten the papers Hemera, and the booth advertising in general, had pointed him towards. He'd grabbed the brochure and application, he'd read them over, but was still waffling on if he would or not. It was Hemera, and he trusted her and it seemed like a good idea. Nictor did actually enjoy the outdoors, a good hike and some stargazing, but he could get rather flighty with company. More recently, he'd been rather reclusive, feeling a distant pull, a distant niggling at the notion of enjoying some of that once more.

It was hard for Nictor to parse the conflict in his head,a nd as a result, had done nothing. Survival was daunting as a word, as a concept. But. He had hand't he? The roiling in his guts when he started thinking on it was difficult to deal with, as it easily led his thoughts astray which led him to start feeling like it was too hot and too small where he was, made him jittery and nervous in a bad way. So nothing came of it as Nictor tied himself in knots over if he was cut out for it, if he could handle that, he list goes on.

Until Beehemoth knocked the papers off his kitchen table and chittered questions on what they were as Nictor picked them up.

And. And Bee had been enthused at the idea, curious and encouraging and chittering away at all the things Nictor could put down as skills. Nictor had fumbled and hemmed and hawwed but gotten swept away with the idea because things hadn't, been tense per say but more morose for a while and it was. It was nice, it was normal in some way and pulled Nictor from his own twisted up feelings long enough to fill out the papers and get ushered back to the fairgrounds.

It was only after he'd turned the papers in he started thinking more about what he'd just signed up for and if he'd really understood all of it.

Uh.

Oh. Oh man. Hemera wouldn't steer him wrong though, would she?

Sign me up for a venture!

Full name: Nictor Sabbat
Blood color: Yellow
Applicable skills: Some basic herbalism and desert plant care, making honey, and a lot of assorted crafting skills such as candle making, quilting, and making trinkets. He's spent years having to patch up himself and his clothes, so he knows a few things about tailoring and assessing your own wounds. Helpful tips and tricks as a lowblood upkeeping his own hive, things to cut costs(like suncooking and what cheap stuff actually works). Nictor honestly does love the outdoors and exploring, having drawn his own maps of some surrounding caves near his hives and having drawn up a starmap for a friend once. In general, for all his nerves, Nictor is a hard worker, and if he's assigned a task, he'll try his best. He even went to space and made it out in one piece, and solved a lot of puzzles along the way, speaking for some problem solving skills and ability to perform under pressure. Not to mention he's run his own bloodfest booth and rather painstakingly built an array of snacks for tasting and a lot of hand crafted items like journals, pressed flours, and honey he jarred himself.
Do you acknowledge that you will be expected to assist in supervision: Y
Are you willing to do so: Y
Leeroi or Hemera: Hemera

Taki-di

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items