Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:10 pm
User Image

MUSIC NIGHT LIVE

As you wander around the snowy winter wonderland that has blanketed Civisect you come across a little booth that is sheltered from the cold conditions! Inside the little setup, you make out popular tunes and beats playing. A screen for selecting tracks reveals a massive library to choose from. Optional lyrics, or without are available on the screen. An accompanying microphone is set up for trolls to come and try their luck at singing. At first glance, it seems like sometroll went to an awful lot of trouble to get everything operational.

The booth seems to have a lot of energy behind it and is noisy between the banter between the booth owners, and the music playing.

Even when trolls aren't participating, music plays through the sound system to attract participants. The stall has been carefully set up with great attention to detail. The three trolls have a grand prize lined up in the form of a guitar, along with a variety of other goodies. Extra microphones happen to be scattered about. With any luck, you might get lucky and score one for yourself.

There is also a station for submitting music-themed trivia questions! Running the booth seem to be a set of three trolls. The one calling most of the shots is unsurprisingly a purpleblood named Trevel, who is an aspiring musician. You easily determine Trevel is using the buzz from Bloodfest to kick off his music career. His theme seems to be a mixture of rock, and classic with an emphasis on vocals. The blueblood, Eyzaak seems to have a loud mouth and is proud to show off his detailed metal cutouts. The third troll is a tealblood named Eckios. While soft-spoken he loves to sing but seems to hesitate for some odd reason.

Additionally, Music Night Live is acting as a mutual sponsorship for a local business The Shore Shack. The Silvio Twin's glass work is on display to promote business and attract new customers. The snowflakes are also being offered as prizes in addition to all the other items up for grabs!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:18 pm
Table Of Contents

Introduction | You Are Here | Rules | Music Trivia | Karaoke | Prizes | Reserve | Reserve

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:29 pm
Rules

Roll over occurs at 11:59AM PST.
      You may enter as many trolls as you like, however participation for tickets is counted per individual userID.
      The word count for Karaoke & Trivia is 100 words minimum for qualifying for a chance at a ticket.
      Raffle ticket will be awarded via RNG daily.
      Karaoke, Trivia and Participation are the 3 way to win raffle tickets.
      In order to claim a prize, you must have at least posted/rolled once on the troll you claim for!
      Optional RP is welcomed, please PM in advance for availability from myself or Hobo!
      Do not delete your post!
      If you have any further questions you may DM/PM either one of us!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:33 pm
Music Trivia

Trolls may submit their answers into a box with their name and response, or they can state their name and response.
    New Trivia will be added each day. You can only answer the trivia for the given day it pairs with.
    Regardless of your answer, you will then add a 100-word response to how well your troll responds.
    Your answers may be looked up, but once you submit your answer, please refrain from editing.
    Correct answers will result in your being entered for a raffle ticket for that given day.
    Use the code below when responding to Trivia!

[color=indigo][quote="Guess That Trivia"][/quote][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Troll Name:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] [b][size=14]"[/size][/b]What is the oldest surviving musical instrument? [size=13][b][size=14]"[/size][/size]

[b]Response:[/b]

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:47 pm
Karaoke

You may roll for as many trolls as you own! However, you may only roll once per troll, per day.
    Player trolls will roll a 1d20. Whether or not your troll chooses to have the words display on a small screen or not is completely icly! Even the "results" can be adjusted and changed as you see fit.

Results
        1-5: You struggle to keep up and are behind nearly the entire time. Either you feel nervous, or simply struggle to carry a tune!
        6-10: Not to bad! You are able to keep it together, but it was a little rough around the edges.
        7-15: While not perfect, you actually find your groove and manage to make your way through it..even if you hum a little!
        16-19: You are in sync to the music! You nail the words and are able to follow along.
        20: You nailed it! Not only are you on point, you even manage to rock out to the beat and catch the eye of the crowd. Rock on!
    Based on your results, you will then add a 100-word response to how well your troll does!
    You may choose any song from the Juke Box that you'd like your troll to sing! Go on there is a huge song selection list~

Use the code below when responding to Karaoke!

[color=blue][quote="Karaoke Sing-Along"][/quote][/color][b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Troll Name:[/b]
[b]Result:[/b]

[b]Response:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:12 pm
Prizes

User Image
User Image
      User Image
      User Image You may claim a Microphone if you participate in Karaoke at any point during the 6 days its open. If you land a 20 you may also quote Leon for a surprise! 1-5 is your choice of music notes. 6-10 you may choose a CD. 11-15 you may snag a Poster. 16-19 you can grab a glass snowflake.
      User Image
      A customizable guitar goes to the winner of the Music Trivia game! User ImageWhoever scores the highest after 6 days, will earn their troll icly a sweet guitar with their trolls blood color in place of the grey!

The Metal music notes while small are surprisingly carefully cut metal. They are 3D in shape.User Image

Glass snowflakes are being sponsored for the Silvio Twin's business. They are delicate, yet sturdy in design.
      User Image
      Posters & CD's can be obtained from Karaoke or Trivia! They are signed, and the first of many more Albums to come.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 pm
Reserve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 pm
Reserve

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:01 am
Guess That Trivia

Username: Buzzwulf
Troll Name: Engrav Setlar
Prompt: "Which inventor developed the solid-body electric guitar that made rock 'n roll possible?"

Response: Engrav sniffed carefully, straightening the flier again. He looked back at the purpleblood, brow creaking up as he gave the question a quick think. The inventor didn't know much about rock and roll, but he certainly knew a thing or two about fellow inventors. "I'm not sure, but uh, I think it was... Leeess Paaule? Didn't he just make it out of a board or something?" The yellowblood's eyes shifted as he looked around himself quickly, checking to see if anyone was watching. "big fan by the way you guys are amazing I need to go" he whispered rapidly before disappearing into the crowd.

Quote:
good lord that name is hard to troll-ify

Melancholies rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:24 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: Melancholies
Troll Name: Emiola Vivace
Result: 1.................

Response:
    Oh boy! MUSIC! Now this was a booth Emi could get behind! She ran up and immediately grabbed one of the microphones. Now, Emiola couldn't sing (this was a fact), but she knew quite a bit when it came to music theory. She wasn't a stranger to this at all. That being said...

She did horrible. "Oh whoops!" She looked a little sheepish, "I accidentally picked the wrong song... can I try again? No? Tomorrow? Well, alright..." She'd try to pick one she actually knew this time. It'd be better! Or maybe by the end of the week she'd be halfway decent... "Sorry about bustin' you guys and your eardrums..."

Guess That Trivia

Username:
Troll Name:
Prompt: "Which inventor developed the solid-body electric guitar that made rock 'n roll possible?"

Response:
    At least there was good ol' trivia! "Okay, okay, wait. I can totally do this." She knew her s**t about music history if nothing else, and this question was no exception. "Oh s**t! LEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS Paaule! Dude, doesn't his first name like, totally roll off of the tongue? He totally did so much other stuff too! He was a really cool guy." She laughed, "Well. I guess he was cool 'cause of what he did. I didn't know him personally or anything."

She shrugged.

"I hope tomorrow has a harder question!" She joked with a smile, "Seriously though! This booth is rockin', literally. Bangin'? I dunno, take your pick of adjective my dude."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:36 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: purplerosesbeauty
Troll Name: Acteon Lyalle
Result: 15

Response: Acteon was excellent at karaoke. They could mimic anyone, make any voice or noise, and sing any song if they wanted. But tonight, they were just here for fun. They and their lusus got to the stage, and Ace danced a little before they picked up the microphone, pushing their long-legged lusus away from the screen so they could sing.

Something small, just a little ditty. No need to ruin everyone's night with how amazing they are. They hummed to a few parts, not caring. Not every part of a song was worth belting out full force, anyway.  
Buzzwulf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:12 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: Buzzwulf
Troll Name: Quella Fehtan
Result: 10

Response: Quella tried to pick out the loudest song she could find, scrolling through the list until she found something called "The Blood Tussle". That had to be good, right? Like something with a lot of drums and screaming? She could do a lot of drums and screaming. She cleared her throat a couple times in anticipation as she took the stage, doing a couple tiny hops to get her blood pumping. Heeeere we go.

Quella was just as surprised as everyone else when country twang started piping out of the music system.

"Uh... swing your partner round the fen, then.. do-cee-do and start again?" she sang along, a flush starting on her face. This was not what she wanted. Where was her pounding bass? Her primal screams? "Let's all go down to the glen... and get down to the blooooooood tussle!"

She'd made a horrible mistake. A hideous mistake. Maybe she could just wander away and die in the snow somewhere and no one would notice. She choked her way through the rest of the song, then fled the stage as soon as she could.  

Buzzwulf

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:28 pm
Guess That Trivia

Username: Yamashii
Troll Name: Cerpin Sugall

Response:

There was a music booth at Bloodfest this year?! Cerpin immediately elbowed his way through the crowd, eyes sparkling with interest. He took a glance at the trivia game and let out a laugh.

"I know this one! It wassss-" He tugged his guitar sword over so he could play a quick short little jingle to add pizzazz to his answer. "Leeess Paaule! But if you're asking who made the electric guitar, and thus rock 'n roll, popular, I'm telling you it's gonna be me!" The purpleblood was all confidence and swagger, totally talking himself up for a little fun. Everyone knew he wasn't the real driving force behind rock 'n roll's success but it was a fun to pretend.

"What other games do you have here? Oh cool, is this an album? You made this, kid?" He peered over the prizes, curiously reaching towards the CD until he was informed he had to win one, not just take it. Well, fine, okay, he could do that.

"Hold on, let me pick out a good song then!"

Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:30 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: Yamashii
Troll Name: Cerpin Sugall
Result: 9

Response:

Cerpin strummed some accompaniment on his guitar to queue up the music and began singing from the heart. Unfortunately, he couldn't hear very well over the hustle and bustle of Bloodfest and struggled with his performance as a result. He tried to add a few impressive runs and tricks into his song but they ran long and he hurried to catch his place in the lyrics again.

He kept glancing towards the crowds, curious to see if he'd recognize anyone out there watching him. Would Tevini come to see him or had she had more than enough listening to him practice at home or rocking out on Underworld's stage? Would Autumn be by to give things a go as long as Aandes wasn't involved in the booth? Maybe he'd even see Sascha and get a chance at a duet!

"I'm a soul man~!" He kept on dancing around the stage, singing with all he had until the music ended. The purpleblood grinned and pointed directly at the children running the booth.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Next time, I wanna hear you sing!" This comment was aimed at the other purpleblood, the one on the CD cover. If the kid was any good, maybe he could get him on Underworld's stage sometime!

Yamashii

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:18 am
Day one is closed... I will do tickets in the am.

DAY TWO IS NOW OPEN!  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces