Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Music Night Live (Day 7) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: Me!
Troll Name: Punkie
Result: 1-5: You struggle to keep up and are behind nearly the entire time. Either you feel nervous, or simply struggle to carry a tune!

Response:
Poor Punkie. Again she was having trouble. Well, anyone outside her thinkpan would think she was having troubles. Her voice was the opposite of on beat. Her feet moved faster than the slow song she had "chosen". (Punkie chose by closing her eyes, and putting her finger somewhere randomly.)

If you were in tune with her tho, as rare as that could really be, you would see that she had her own song. It was full of hip thrusts, tap dancing, spins in circles, and, of course, hollering. The juggalo hollered to the song, almost as if she were a fog horn. It was a night of mirth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 pm
Guess That Trivia

Username: Yamashii
Troll Name: Cerpin Sugall
Prompt: "The sackbut was an early form of which musical instrument?"

Response:

Cerpin looked over the trivia for today and pondered for a while. The sackbut... he had heard of that before and laughed about it for a while but what was it's successor? He tapped a rhythm on the booth counter while he thought it over. There were plenty of other trolls to keep the karaoke going while he wracked his thinkpan. Some of them were pretty good too! This was a great place to scout talent for his nightclub. Maybe he could even do a duet with one or two of them!

"Got it! It's the trombone, isn't it? You almost had me there. I'm not as learned when it comes to brass or wind instruments." The purpleblood laughed and shook his finger at the kids. "But it'll take more than that to stump me!" It was fun to come by every day to test his knowledge. This was one of the few things Cerpin actually liked to study. Music was his true passion, more so than even space.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:55 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Result: 19

Response:

Cerpin had come pumped up more than usual tonight. He barely waited for the last troll on stage to finish their song before he twirled onto the stage with a flourish. With a nod to the troll manning the jukebox, he waited for the music to start and swiveled his feet with the catchy intro jingle before crooning smoothly into the mic.

"She got a body like an hour glass... but I can give it to you all the time~" He flashed a crooked smile at the crowd and began to dance and sing with all the swagger he could muster. Cerpin was feeling good tonight and he was going to spread those cocky invincible vibes to as many trolls as he could. He clapped along for a couple of bars to get the audience to mimic and keep the beat going.

"She got a booty like a Cadillac- but I can send you into overdrive- Ohhhh!" The purpleblood rocked his shoulders up and down to the beat and continued dancing like the trendy club performer he was. It was hard being away from Underworld for a week to be here but this felt a lot like home at this booth. He'd taken the week off to stay in a hotel instead of having to travel every night. "See anybody could be good to you. You need a bad boy to blow your mind, yeah!"

"Bang bang into the room! I know ya want it- Bang bang all over you! I'll let ya have it-" Cerpin mimed the act of shooting people in the crowd with his fingers to play with the lyrics. He started running from side to side on the stage to pump up the crowd and couldn't help but laugh. He knew he was being ridiculous and he loved it. "Wait a minute lemme take you there-ah! Wait a minute till ya- ah!"

"Bang bang there goes your heart- I know ya want it! Back, back seat of my car! I'll let ya have it-" He briefly wondered if the kid from yesterday would show up again or not. While Philip had been sort of a scene stealer, Cerpin did love a good duet. If only Sascha were here!

"Wait a minute lemme take you there- ah! Wait a minute till ya- ah!" When the music ended, he pretended to blow the smoke from his fingers and hooked his 'gun' into his pocket.

Doutei rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:53 pm
xKaraoke Sing-Along

Username: Doutei
Troll Name: Philip Inflem
Result: 3

Response:

""

""

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:49 am
Booth is Closed for roll over!

Trivia:

Trombone! If this was the answer you selected, you are absolutely correct!

Melancholies
User Image
Grinning at Emiola, Eyzaak moved over to the other troll. "YO! You rock at Trivia! Here. You hella earned this." The blueblood offered them a thumbs up as a sign of a job well done.

Yamashii
User Image
Trevel smirked at Cerpin. He admired the others playing, he was really good actually. "Hey. You are really good at singing. We should jam sometimes."

Participation
Was rolled off site. Of the 3 for this category, Mic was who won.

Micillia
User Image
Eckios was pretty sure the juggalo lowblood lived in their own little world...he hesitantly moved closer to hand her a ticket. "H..here you go.."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:51 am
Day 4 is Open!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:45 am
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: purplerosesbeauty
Troll Name: Acteon Lyalle
Result: 19

Response:
Acteon was ready to rock the stage. They grabbed the microphone, let an indie pop song start up, grinning lazily. They liked this song. Ace hummed along with the beat until the lyrics started up, singing it normally, taking on the original singer's voice. "I am the latest colors, I sing the newest songs, I read all the lyrics, so I can sing along~" they sang, swinging from side to side on the little stage.

Their lusus hopped up and did a little stepping dance, and they pushed against him playfully. For once he wasn't trying to stop them, just play along. They continued the song. "I am the latest colors, I stand above my throne, waiting for an invite to never come along~"

Acteon wasn't the rocker Cerpin was, but they were a performer too. They danced around the stage. "I am the latest colors, I sing the newest songs, I read all the lyrics, so I can sing along~ "

It had been fun watching the purpleblood do his thing - and didn't he run that nightclub they and Mim went to? Maybe he still needed more acts! They were always available. "I am the latest colors, I hate the newest songs, I can’t stand the lyrics, I’d never sing along~"

Acteon finished after a bit, and laughed. That was a lot of fun!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:39 pm
Luxara couldn't stop everywhere she wanted to, and she regretted that. Especially because there was a troll she wanted to check on more than anyone else. Of course she kept an eye out in passing; she hadn't gotten to say hi, though.

But now, with the best reason to, she planned to commit.

As Luxara she could admit she had some interest in karaoke. She could never say no to fun! Ardais, however...too cool for that. She passed it entirely, instead looking for Eyzaak.

"Yo, Eyz!" she flagged him down. "I've got something for you, shortstuff."

leon_a_darkangel
User Image

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:00 pm
Eyzaak had indeed gone up when Aceton had called them out. He looked incredibly sheepish oddly as he approached the blueblood. Rubbing his neck he laughed as he picked up a microphone. "I gotta warn ya...I suck at singin'. Funny cuz I'm helpin' run this joint but uhhh...sure!! Let's do this thing!" He shrugged, deciding he didn't want the other to beg him to sing...it would just make a bigger spectacle out of the situation. Eyzaak was ready to go, and while he sure as hell couldn't carry a tune, he did seem to have rhythm and could dance in time to the song.

Unsurprisingly, he did absolutely horrible compared to the other troll. Not that he let it show, the blueblood despite his lack of talent or skill made up for it in presence, and personality.

purplerosesbeauty

"Ardais" was not someone he expected to see here! The boy's eyes widened when he caught sight of the adult troll. The older rebel while disguised, was someone he knew without question. He'd met her when he'd been barely old enough to leave the rebels Mothergrub. She was, more importantly, one of his mentors.

Beaming at the older troll he flashed her a big, almost silly toothy grin as he waved at her enthusiastically. "Heyyyy! Whats up!! Long time no see!" The boy arched up on his tiptoes to get a better view. He'd started to hit his first, of many growth spurts to come. He wasn't as small, but he hadn't exactly caught up to Luxara yet. His jaw dropped open as she offered him a BLUE stuffed animal. Gasping, the other gladly accepted the offered gift. Squishing it to his body he hugged it tightly. The blueblood's eyes sparkled with childish delight. "Thank you Ardais!!" He quickly pulled her into a hug. Flushing sheepishly he pulled back, a death grip on his new prize.

"I love it thank yoouuuu!! Hehe~!!" His mischievous little cackle followed, and surely like Sundry's tail if he had one, it'd be wagging.

Gl!tch~

Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:49 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: Micillia
Troll Name:Punkie of course
Result: 3...

Response:
Maybe it was just how the juggalo was made. Maybe, maybe it was all Cerpin and his stupid music's fault. Of course none of this went through the juggalo's mind. She had never had a negative thought towards another troll being. Sure, Flydra was wrong, all the time, but that didnt mean that Punkie wanted to like, have anything bad happen to the tealblood. Heck, if worse came to worse, the orangeblood would probably stand up for the tealblood.

No, Punkie thought that everyone should be happy, follow their plump biscuits at all. She would help those who needed guidance (into the messhaihs's arms) but otherwise, everyone deserved some punkin pie and a warm hug.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:50 pm
Guess That Trivia

Prompt: "Whose childhood hit was Fingertips?"

Response:

"I don't have time for a song tonight but what's the trivia question?" He'd woken up late and spent the early part of the evening taking his time eating a meal and showering at the hotel. Sometimes it was good to take time to rest and relax instead of running from booth to booth. But he wasn't going to go without dropping by his favorite booth to check in on the talent. He mused up Trevel's hair with a grin and listened to the answer.

"Fingertips? Come on, gimme something difficult. 's Stevie Wonder, dude!" He'd spent a lot of time listening to Stevie's discography growing up. It had that special something to it that made you want to get up and dance to every song. He laughed and began listing off his favorite hits from the troll in question. He'd had quite a career, hadn't he? Someday that would be him, if only he had more time to devote to getting some albums out!

"Tomorrow, are you gonna perform for us?" He cocked his head to the side and looked at Trevel curiously. It was nice to have the CD and the poster and all but he wanted to hear how the other purpleblood sounded live! There wasn't anything quite like a live concert in Cerpin's opinion!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:37 pm
Guess That Trivia

Username: Melancholies
Troll Name: Emiola Vivace
Prompt: "Whose childhood hit was Fingertips?"

Response:

Emiola slammed right back into what was becoming one of her favorite booths. "Heyyy, what the big guy said!" Emiola slammed right into Cerpin and gave him a silly, finger-wiggly wave. "But yeah, he's kinda right ya'know? Stevie is like, a grub prodigy! You'd be lame if you haven't heard about him." Blind and percussion didn't mix well! Emi was living proof of that, with how she wore her hair sometimes...

"I gotta go look after my friend but I'll be back tomorrow! Ciao dudes!" She waved to the booth tenders and threw a finger gun at Cerpin.

Yamashii
just saying hi and playing off of u!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Hobo Pixi generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:23 am
CLOSED

Trivia
1.yama
2.mel  
Hobo Pixi generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:25 am
Participation

1.mic
2. Yama  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:38 am
Karaoke Winner

purplerosesbeauty
User Image
Trevel hands Acteon a ticket with a grin, “Nice Job today… come back tomorrow?”

Trivia Winner

The answer was indeed, Stevie Wonder!!! Smart trolls!

Melancholies
User Image
Eyzaak smiled, handing Emiola a ticket. “Keep up the good work! See ya tomorrow!!”

Participation

”micillia”
User Image
Eckios looked to Punkie again as he handed them a ticket. “Murr..T-thank you again for coming… W-will you be here tomorrow too?”

yamashii
Trevel looked to Cerpin, rubbing his neck. “I'm not much for karaoke myself but perhaps since a fan wants to see it… I'll consider it.” He didn't quite decline but he wasn't sure if he was up to singing… maybe he will bring his guitar tomorrow and sing for Cerpin.

OPEN FOR DAY 5!!!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces