Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Music Night Live (Day 7) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:40 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: purplerosesbeauty
Troll Name: Acteon Lyalle
Result: 16

Response:
Of course Acteon was back. They were the king of song, and they could do any voice. How could they resist the allure of a karaoke machine? They couldn't. They returned to the booth eager to sing again, craving the attention and validation of the crowd.

They even managed to get the blueblood booth runner to sing with them a bit! Fun. They danced and rocked out a little as they sang, changing the style of singer a few times in boredom. At one point, they even played a little with local idols Frossa and Odette. Everyone loved those two and their voices, so they would love Acteon doing them too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:21 pm
Guess That Trivia

Username: Doutei
Troll Name: Tevini Euruft
Prompt: "What group became famous in the 1960s for their parody impressions of other hit songs?"

Response:
A quiet figure approached the karaoke booth. Scanning it over, she appeared to be looking for someone in the crowd. Ignoring the current act on stage, the redhead looked through the other information at the booth with a sort of hesitation. She felt really out of place here but knew it was the best place to wait.

"Has Cerpin already performed tonight?" Tevini finally worked up the nerve to ask some trolls watching from the audience. When answered no, she seemed to relax. That meant she wasn't wasting her time then. Wandering over to the trivia section to have something to do while she putzed around, she racked her thinkpan for answers. Cerpin, despite his rockstar persona, was very knowledgeable about more than just rock music. She tried to remember the things she'd overheard him gush about and one tidbit came back to mind.

"Was it the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band?" She winced at how silly the name sounded. Of course Cerpin would've chattered about something so weird.

Doutei

Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:14 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: Green Minuet
Troll Name: Kerras Farron
Result: You are in sync to the music! You nail the words and are able to follow along.

Response:

Kerras stared at the screen, palms sweaty and pump biscuit racing. It was funny. They never had any trouble with performing before. Playing the harp for Quella and Se'lune had always been a pleasure. Yet now...

The music started. Kerras froze, watching the words on screen in stark terror. The silence was crushing. Suddenly, behind them they heard a rustling. Then a gentle chorus of "Doot-doot-doot-doot-doo"s, as the podlings sang along with the instrumental. They brushed up against the tealblood, singing with growing strength. Bolstered by their lead, Kerras jumped into the next phrase.

"Mama... Just killed a troll..."

Their face was set with fierce determination, as they gripped the microphone like their life depended on it. It felt slick in their hands, and they had to readjust their grip to keep it from slipping. As they progressed through the verse however, some of their tension disappeared. They pulled the microphone a little further from their face. Their expression smoothed out. They even started to sway along to the beat. Meanwhile the podlings began to jostle with excitement. A guitar solo had just kicked in.

"I see a little silhouetto of a man..." Kerras sang.

"DOOT-DOOT-DOOT! DOOT-DOOT-DOOT!"

The podlings were in full tilt now, and Kerras could not help but respond in kind. Abandoning all their worries of before, they sang out with unabashed gusto and drama. Around them, the stage and crowds, and they lived vicariously through the music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 pm
Trevel had brought his guitar to the booth, deciding that he'd play live for Cerpin since they were so obviously interested in his talent. Around the time Cerpin had been showing up, the purple blood moved to set up the stage to better suit him. He adjusted the microphone then tuned his guitar.

Clearing his throat, Trevel smirked. This was his life so he was more than confident that he'd be amazing. “Alright. As per request, I've decided to give you all a little taste of my talent today.” He took a deep breath, “Not playing an original but a song that I do enjoy.” He added before starting to play his guitar. He had the drum beat and bass playing with him as he began his song. “Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel… can you feel my heart?!” he sang as he moved with the music.

Trevel sang and played through the verses, letting his guitar sling down some as he grabbed the mic to sing more softly. “I'm scared to get close, I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get, the lower I'll sink… I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.” He repeated before breaking back into the chorus as he picked up the guitar and played. Once the song was over, he smirked and flicked his guitar pick out into whatever trolls where there then left the stage.

”yamashii”
here cerpiiiiiin

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:34 pm
Guess That Trivia

Username: Yamashii
Troll Name: Cerpin Sugall
Prompt: "What group became famous in the 1960s for their parody impressions of other hit songs?"

Response:

"Whaaaaaat?! You're actually here?" Cerpin appeared behind Tevini with eyes wide in surprise. Of course she was finally here when he wasn't performing. The redblood had a knack for messing up his timing. He peered over her shoulder to look at the night's trivia question. He heard her trying to answer it but wasn't quite sure that was the real answer they were looking for.

""I dunno, Vee, it could also be the Barron Knights." Parodies were kind of a hard one because there were actually quite a few groups active back then. Plus there were very successful solo artists doing parodies too! He rubbed at the back of his head sheepishly, at a loss for confidence in his answer. Well, at least he had tried. He had mostly wanted to see if Trevel was performing tonight or not really.

"This is the kid I was telling you about by the way. I think he's pretty good." Not every kid managed to get someone to help them record an album and then promote it with posters. Being a purpleblood with lots of money certainly helped but not to this extent! He would know, Cerpin had been doing this song and dance for sweeps trying to make it big himself!

Not that he could really devote as much time to it anymore. The stars twinkled overhead reminding him to keep his priorities in check. It was getting tougher these nights to deal with the fact he had to choose his philosophical beliefs over his passions and the easy life he could have lived.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:09 am
This was it! Trevel was finally taking the stage. Cerpin watched with great anticipation. A dramatic drum beat and bass line brought the track to life and Trevel began to shred on his guitar to accompany. The kid was so talented so young! He felt a sort of electric wave of excitement pass over him.

"Yeaaaah! Can you see the dark!" He called back, echoing the words Trevel was singing as part of a fan chant in the audience. Getting into the tortured emotions blaring out of the speakers, he raised a fist to the sky and pumped it up and down to the beat. This was a heavy emotion for a kid to have. It was good that he'd found music to express it through. Some people never found and outlet and let it rot them from the inside out.

"You're incredible!" Cerpin cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted out to encourage the boy. The most important thing to any musician was feeling heard, in his opinion. Trevel's song had touched somebody. Someone wanted to listen to his voice.

Somehow, Cerpin would find a platform to help that boy spread his message. There were lots of broken people on Alternia. It helped to feel like they weren't alone.

Hobo Pixi

Yamashii

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:50 am
Karaoke Winner

Green Minuet
User Image
Trevel hands Kerras a ticket with a nod of approval from the purpleblood. “Thanks for stopping by. Heh, nice addition of your lusii.”

Trivia Winner

And the final answer is...*drum roll* The Barron Knights!

Yamashii
User Image
Eyzaak bounced over to the taller purpleblood, a knowing smile on the child's face. "Eyyy!! Here ya go pal, nice job ya nailed it.”

Participation

purplerosesbeauty
User Image
Eckios quietly moved beside Acteon, his good eye peering at her as he smiled softly. “H..here you go...dat was nice to listen to.”

OPEN FOR DAY 6!!!

tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:55 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: tenaciousgadabout
Troll Name: Mallok Ablonk
Result: 8 "Not to bad! You are able to keep it together, but it was a little rough around the edges."

Response:

Mallok made his way to the karaoke stage as blissfully confident as ever. He knew his pal Mimimi was in the crowd and she'd be up right after him! He was excited to hear what she had to sing. He chose a rather mirthful religious song that he hoped would resonate with the crowd. He launched into his chosen song on the topic of miracles, elated to be sharing his views with the people at large.

” If magic is all we've ever known
Then it's easy to miss what really goes on
But I've seen miracles in every way
And I see miracles every day
Oceans spanning beyond my sight...”

The mirthful juggalo was so enraptured in his own performance that he only considered after the fact whether or not he'd remembered to keep his NIGHTMARE EYES
closed through his whole performance. He looked into the crowd for their stunned and horrified reactions before letting out a quiet, ”Thank you everyone!”

He trotted off the stage happily, patting Mimimi on the shoulder.

”Get ready Mim, it's your ******** turn!”

zeflamigo

tenaciousgadabout

zeflamigo rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:57 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: zeflamigo
Troll Name: Mimimi Meemee
Result: 20

Response: Mimimi went up to the stage with a similar confidence to Mallok, though hers was completely unfounded in every way. She couldn't decipher the words on the prompter fast enough, she couldn't really hear the song (not to mention she hadn't heard it before), and she wasn't someone who ever practiced singing.

She cast her microphone aside. She wouldn't need that, she'd only ruin it. She danced at Mallok's side until the greenblood gave her her cue, which she readily accepted.

She did a jazzy little dance move to the center stage, facing away from the crowd. Turning back to them in a sudden move, she let out an awful screech and sprayed fire up into the air over their heads. The crowd, somehow, was delighted.

So Mimimi continued her screaming until she approximated a 'verse', then took a sharp bow and exited the stage. High off of all of that happy attention, she was giddy to explore more of the booths Bloodfest had to offer.  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:24 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: purplerosesbeauty
Troll Name: Acteon Lyalle
Result: 1 babeyy

Response:
Acteon watched their friends sing, cheering loudly and boisterously for each of them. They screeched their names and jumped around, whooping extra loud for Mims. Their deaf friend was absolutely great at this, screeching fire and harsh noise. They fist pumped and went to pat her on the shoulder. Great work, they signed to her. Love fire.

Taking the stage themself, they wanted to ride the chaos Mim left. They echoed her sounds, with a few clown honks for Mallo. Didn't bother with a song, or even singing. Just wild noises put to a vague tune while they thrashed around the stage dancing and whooping.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:26 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: Me
Troll Name: Punkie
Result:
Response:

Finally, Punkie was on beat with the music. It had really been a whole thing, each night going completly off the rocker with her dancing and singing. It was a miracle she was in tune tonight. All the other nights must have been practice... or maybe just adjusting for tonight. Sure, other trolls did better, but Punkie did... mirthful.

A miracle.

Punkie was full of miracles. And boy did she make sure everyone around knew it. Her song consisted of holy words. <******** AND SHITBAGS!"
she yelled, using almost completely holy words, becoming completely unintelligible. But it was her, the song, the dance, they all were very "Punkie".  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:08 pm
Guess That Trivia

Username: Yamashii
Troll Name: Cerpin Sugall
Prompt: "How much pressure do the strings in a grand piano exert on the frame?"

Response:

"Pianos? Come on, let's go back to guitar trivia!" Cerpin groaned as he saw the question for the night. In truth, he did like the sound of a piano. It was just that his obvious bias was towards guitars which were his favorite instrument. He tapped his fingers on the booth as he tried to figure out the answer to the question. He had known this at one point, he could swear. He had studied music for a long time even though most would assume he'd never read a book in his life.

"I'd have to say it's about thirty tons. Give or take a bit." There was a difference between grand pianos and normal ones but thankfully they hadn't asked about that. Cerpin could only hold so much information in his thinkpan after all. He stretched and looked to the stage. There were some good trolls performing tonight. Tomorrow, he'd be back to give it a go again!

Yamashii

Hobo Pixi generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:01 am
Closed.

1.Ten
2. Purp
3. Mic  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:13 am
Karaoke Winner

Zeflamigo
User Image
"Amazing job!" Eyzaak is super impressed by your beautiful voice! "Take da ticket, you deserve it!"

Trivia Winner

And the final answer is...*drum roll* 30 tons!

Yamashii
User Image
Trevel smirked to Cerpin, "The trivia is music based so I felt this question would be good. Come back tomorrow for a more interesting one." He handed the other a ticket. "I'm curious if you'll get it right." He added as he rested one hand on his hip. "I'm glad you liked the show yesterday. I don't okay often for free...but I guess it was fun."

Participation

Micillia
User Image
Eckios pursed his lips before moving to hold out a ticket for Punkie. "I.. interesting song you picked today.. I liked how you were in tune... Here ya go." He smiled softly to the other.

OPEN FOR DAY 7!!!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:01 am
Guess That Trivia

Username:
Troll Name:
Prompt: "What is the oldest surviving musical instrument? "

Response:
The music boomed loudly as the redblood returned once more. It was a bit much and yet exactly what she needed at the same time. After surviving the avalanche challenged, she'd wanted to return from her world of quiet. She was ready to be knocked over with noise once more.

"I know this one. A flute. Carved out of bone and ivory. I think they were called the Geisenklösterle flutes or something like that." Tevini couldn't always keep the names straight. She remembered this bit of trivia though, she'd asked Cerpin as a challenge once. The mechanic smiled at the memory, short and silly as it was. Those days it'd been just the two of them living in that large empty warehouse. She missed it sometime. Tevini had grown used to their new roommates and liked them plenty, she simply also longed for the days when she'd been the closest to Cerpin. When she hadn't had to worry about feelings.

"Ah, excuse me." The redblood submitted her answer and then shuffled to the side to let other trolls play. She did her best to tuck out of the way, not intending to do much. She'd come to wait for her partner again, it was guaranteed he'd be swing by at some point in the night. After a week of leaving him alone she figured she ought to make it to at least one of his concerts. Smiling as she waited and listened to the other participants, she wondered what song he'd chose today. Would he have given up on waiting for her? Or would he know that of course she'd be here finally?

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff