Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Music Night Live (Day 7) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:12 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: purplerosesbeauty
Troll Name: Acteon Lyalle
Result: 19

Response:

Acteon enjoyed the club sort of scene, it made them remember how much they liked to dance and sing. Maybe they could open their own club someday! Their friends could work with them. "I hope that somethin' better comes along," they sang, moving with the microphone. This was their favorite song! A perfect way to end bloodfest.

There was so much to do, so much fun and cool things. They had a lot of fun messing around with Mallo and Mims, doing dumb kid s**t. But they wanted to keep it going forever... to be friends with those kids they met when they were the space crew. Maybe even go to space with them..."I hope that somethin' better comes along."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:58 pm
Guess That Trivia

Username: Yamashii
Troll Name: Cerpin Sugall
Prompt: "What is the oldest surviving musical instrument? "

Response:

"She's right. It's a flute, the Geisenkl- yeah what she said." Cerpin wrapped an arm around Tevini's shoulders as he came up behind her. He was honestly surprised, and kind of touched, that she remembered that. It had been a long time ago when they'd discussed it, back when Underworld was a lot emptier. They'd come a long ways since then and the place was livelier than ever. What kind of stories and nonsense would they share with each other in the future?

Despite all the frustration and the misunderstandings that passed between him and Tevini, he did find the redblood easy to talk to. Maybe they didn't agree on things but he never ran out of things to talk about or felt like the silences that lulled occasionally felt awkward. It was one of the reasons he thought the two of them fit so well together. If only she'd see it that way too! If he was going to spend the rest of his life with her chasing through space, it was a good thing they didn't find it hard to talk to each other he supposed.

"You came to see the show then?" Cerpin bounced on his heels for a moment, obviously excited that Tevini had actually showed up tonight. She'd missed all of his other performances. His eyes lit up at her response and he let go.

"I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna get ready, wait here and watch!"

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:59 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: Yamashii
Troll Name: Cerpin Sugall
Result: 5

Response:

"Hey, why isn't this mic working?" Cerpin frowned. He'd run here to do his final performance and it seemed to be malfunctioning. Frustrated, he started questioning the stage manager on if there was anything they could do. He tapped on the mic but sound didn't seem to come out of the speakers. These things happened, he understood sometimes equipment malfunctioned suddenly and without warning. It was just a part of the job in the entertainment industry.

"Come onnn... work for me, baby." He groaned and patted the side of the speaker sadly. He'd even brought his favorite electric guitar tonight. He'd actually gone home to Chittentown yesterday to get it!

Doutei rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:06 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: Doutei
Troll Name: Tevini Euruft
Result: 13

Response:
Tevini flushed as Cerpin lit up in excitement at the fact she'd be watching today. His eager face was always cute to see. Nodding to him as he ran off to prepare, she shuffled closer to the stage so she could get a better look. Tevini didn't want to stand in the front row but she also didn't want to hang in the back now that he knew she was here. He'd sulk all night if he felt like she'd ignored him in the end.

'Why isn't he playing?' Minutes of silence passed and the redblood grew concerned. Watching the edge of the stage, she could see Cerpin speaking with some kind of stage manager. Frowning, she started heading over, curious to find out what was wrong. There was no doubt in her mind that some kind of technical difficulty had arisen. Nothing else could keep Cerpin off the stage. Often, not even that!

"What's wrong?" The engineer asked, finally catching up. She examined the microphone when the problem was explained to her and her brows furrowed. Handing it back, she muttered to hang on and test it again in a few seconds. Slipping over to the edge of the stage, she examined the wires and checked them. One had come unplugged when the last contestant had finished and accidentally almost walked off stage with it! The troll plugged it back in with ease, comfortable with sound equipment by now. She'd only lived with it for how many sweeps now?

"That should've fixed it." Tevini jogged back on over, giving them a nod of approval. She reached over and gently pushed Cerpin back to the stage with a shy smile.

"Now show me what you've got!"

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:12 pm
Cerpin flashed Tevini a grateful smile as he hopped back on stage with his typical spunk. Or had that been a mischievous smirk instead? It was too late for her to be able to tell. He hooked his guitar up to the sound system again and turned his back to the crowd. The purpleblood was going to give Bloodfest the grand finale it deserved. He cleared his throat and began singing acapella.

"I'm too sexy for my love- too sexy for my love love's going to leave me." As soon as he finished the intro quip, he did a quick turn and began to strut towards the front of the stage as he jammed on his guitar. This was a popular guilty pleasure of many a troll he'd met and a perfect silly song to get people laughing and dancing.

"I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts-" He shook his shoulders up and down to the beat, adding some playful dance moves in as he moved about the stage with the biggest grin on his lips. "And I'm too sexy for Civi, too sexy for Civi, Four Fronds, NHC!" He bobbed his head up and down, sometimes side to side as he ran a hand down his face and chest in an exaggerated gesture before cracking up with a sincerely entertained laugh. He was having time of his life! His eyes flickered to Tevini, wondering if she was enjoying this or mortified. The purpleblood did most of what he did to coax a crazy reaction out of her. That was what you did when you had a cute partner!

"I'm too sexy for your party! Too sexy for your party- no way I'm disco dancing! Ha!" He pointed to Trevel, Eckios and Eyzaak with a playful grin before striking a disco pose.

"'Cause I'm a model, you know what I mean? And I do my little turn on the catwalk." Cerpin masqueraded as a stylish fashion model with perfect balance and posture at this point, strutting from one side of the stage to another before managing a quick turn about."Yeah, on the catwalk- on the catwalk, yeah-" He glanced out at the crowd and reached out with a hand to motion for the confident members of the audience to climb on up and dance with him on stage. Everyone deserved to feel ******** awesome and this song was definitely the anthem of self confidence! Would the redblood join him?

"I shake my little tush on the catwalk!" And he did- with a disbelieving laugh and delighted smirk!

Doutei

tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:16 pm
Karaoke Sing-Along

Username: tenaciousgadabout
Troll Name: Buffel Obille
Result: 5

Response: Buffel had picked a song out of the ledger, excited for the chance to go up on stage and sing. He'd been spending a lot of time in the cities recently and really felt the need to get this one off his chest. The lyrics started up and he began.

”Wish I was back in Chittentown

The city's no place for this man

Wish I was in Chittentown

Prettiest place in the land, oh no

I guess deep in my heart I'll always be a Chittentown fan,

I wanna go home, home, home, oh

Yoldle ay e oh, yodle ay e oh, yodle ay e oh, a lay-ee, a lay-ee

I wanna wake up in Chittentown

I miss those wide open skies

I miss my 1.5 acres, bar-b-ques

And pecan pies, oh why?

When I'm so far from you, Chittentown, all I can do-o is cry

I wanna go ho-oome

Ho-oome

I wanna go ho-ome!”

He followed up his sorrowful ballad with an impromptu harmonica solo.

The crowd was...less than receptive.  

tenaciousgadabout

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:20 pm
It took less than a second for her to realize his song.

"Cerpin, oh my gog." Tevini covered her face. Was this really happening? Groaning, she turned bright red as he danced around and laughed whenever he did something suggestive. She supposed she should just be relieved his clothes were still on.

"What was I thinking?" What had she expected, a sweet ballad? A power anthem? This was Cerpin, of course he would pick something stupid to strut around and laugh over for his final song. Embarrassed, she tried to fade into the backstage crew as she watched. Tevini wanted to flee but was afraid if she tried to that he'd do something even worse to catch her attention and force her into action.

"You a*****e." She shook her head, sighing. As she grumbled, though, she couldn't tear her eyes off him. His energy was infectious and his joy dazzling. His smile... enchanting. He'd conquered thousands with it.

It took less than a second.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:04 pm
Look a thing is happening!

Seeing Cerpin gather for his finale, Trevel smirked as he prepared something of his own. He admired the other high blood for his knowledge of music as well as his ability to play and sing. Quietly, he listened to the other sing his silly song and smiling from it... Especially as the low blood that came to watch Cerpin seemed flustered from his choice of song.

Once Cerpin was finished with his song, Trevel looked over to make sure Acteon was here as well. He then made his way on the stage and smirked to the crowd, "Ah, wonderful choice of song for our final day!" He chuckled some, "With that said and done, I have a little surprise of my own." He announced, "Kio, Eyzaak and I have looked over the scores over the last few days and realized that two trolls came here everyday during bloodfest! I understand that the booth is definitely still open and of course our Trivia and Karaoke games are still available today to win tickets.... However, I would like to announce that Cerpin is our Trivia winner for the week! Cerpin, Please join me on stage!" He smirked, clapping to get the other trolls to clap for him too. "Your music knowledge is phenomenal! You got the correct answer to our trivia everyday! For that, we would like to present you with a guitar we customized just for you!." He looked over to Eyzaak as he handed the Guitar to Cerpin. "Congratulations! If you wouldn't mind, please stay on stage."

Yamashii

Music Trivia Prize for attending everyday of bloodfest AND getting the correct answers.

User Image

Trevel looked back to the crowd, "Now, to award the troll that came everyday to play karaoke... Would Acteon please join us on stage!" He clapped again to initiate the crowd clapping. "Wow, Acteon! You sure are a talented troll! Our booth enjoyed seeing you everyday so as a thanks for your support to our booth, we would like to award you with a personalized microphone just for you!" This time Kio came on stage to hand the troll the microphone before vanishing off stage.

purplerosesbeauty

Acteon has been awarded this prize for attending our booth everyday and playing karaoke!

User Image

"Please give our prize winners another round of applause before all three of us preform a song for you!!" He announced loudly, smirking as he looked to the other trolls. He hoped they were still up for it! He had talked to Cerpin beforehand about preforming with him in the future, though he was sure that the other high blood wasn't expecting now to be that time! Now he just hoped that Acteon would accept and roll with it!

Trevel took a short moment to turn to the other two trolls on stage with him while the stage crew was setting up. "Acteon, I know this is very last minute but the lyrics will be on the screen like in karaoke.. if you don't want to sing... that's fine, no pressure." He then looked to Cerpin with another smirk, "I know you're in." He waited for the blood blood to reply.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:03 am
Closed. Rolling..

1.Dou
2. Yama  
Hobo Pixi generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:04 am
1.Yama
2. Ten  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:11 am
Karaoke Winner

purplerosesbeauty
User Image
Eyzaak handed a ticket to Acteon, smiling to them. "Great job again! Thank ya so much for coming by again!"

Trivia Winner

And the final answer is...*drum roll* .... A flute!

Doutei
User Image
Trevel smirked to Tevini, "Smart. I'm impressed that you even knew what it was made out of. You definitely deserve this ticket." He told her as he handed her the ticket.

Participation

tenaciousgadabout
User Image
Eckios made his way over to the taller troll, smiling to Buffel. "Here's y..your ticket. Thank you for participating today!" He handed him the ticket, trying not to look intimidated.

Thank you guys for playing! Feel free to continue to RP!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:16 am
Acteon wanted to be surprised by the sudden ask - but they couldn't. Of course they were wanted, with their beautiful, talented voice. Even if gravelly, they were an amazing singer and they could do any voice they wanted! They lolled their head, laughing, sticking their tongue out between their teeth. "Hey, you know I', in, let's sing!"

They grabbed the special microphone made for them, and got on stage.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:15 pm
While running your booth, you’re approached by pair of a trolls, a yellowblood and a redblood. They stand close together, but you can see they’re holding hands quite tightly and the redblood seems like she’s hanging back slightly. They’re both bundled up, as one would expect in this weather, and the yellowblood seems particularly anxious, biting his lip and rubbing his free palm on his thigh.

“Ahh, I, ah, I w-wanted t-t-to...mmm.” Man his stutter wasn’t great.

The yellowblood shifts a little, eyes darting away then back, digging his hand into his pocket and procuring friendship bracelets.

“H-here, f-or, ah, r---unning a b-booth. Th-thanks.” He hands over the prize, looking a bit flushed and flustered.

You received bracelets from Nictor and Kolako! There’s enough that each troll manning the booth can keep one each!
If i miscounted and missed someone, let me know. Everyone needs a bracelet. Everyone.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you would like to respond, feel free to quote Nictor! Kolako doesn’t seem very interested in talking though.

”leon_a_darkangel”

”Hobo Pixi”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:28 pm
Stryke shivered as he walked through the snowy grounds that made up this year's Bloodfest. He had been around namely to be a supportive figure to the younger members of the P.I, and to give himself a chance to have fun. He'd eaten amazing food and gotten to spend time with a few familiar faces. Hell, Stryke had even finally admitted (anonymously) he had feelings for their leader at a "help" booth. That had been weird enough. So was catching sight of the god damn little brat who had snagged him in one of his traps in the Four Fronds late one night. Stryke was in an odd head space suffice it to say.

For whatever reason, he found himself at that very same purpleblood kids booth that last night on Bloodfest. He had seen the poster, there was no mistaking his identity. Shaking his head he sighed.

Time was moving by, and unlike his original belief in it mending all things..Stryke realized time was the greatest Teacher of all, not Healer. He had never imagined his life would be the way it was..nor would he change it. He had chosen this path many sweeps ago, and it was his road to walk. The meek boy who dreamed of adventures of far-off places now lived his own story.

Just as Stryke went to turn to walk away..his eyes fell on the Karaoke machine. His eyes narrowed slightly, before looking around somewhat shyly. Chewing on his bottom lip, he decided what the hell. No one was really around...so why not?

Slowly, he stepped up to the booth, assuming it was vacant. Gathering up one of the microphones, he tapped it gently as he heard it give feedback. Smiling thoughtfully, he flipped through the songs..looking for one he remembered many sweeps ago, sitting quietly by the fireplace with his lusus curled up close by. Memories of his youth flooded his thinkpan as he tapped his boot in time to the rhythm of the intro.

Stryke began to sing along, having nothing to regret or loose. He was in disguise, after all, no one had to know he was doing it for himself. "Sing for the lost, for eternal affairs. Sing to raise our spirits in great despair. Through the ashes of oblivion. Quick and unseen like the dragon's offspring. For we owe no debts and bow to no king. Every war has its costs and we've paid. Won by the bond of the party we've made...--"

Taking in a sharp little breath he didn't expect the tightness of emotion to catch up with him. "Now chant the tales and legends told...Strengthened by the hymns of old. Weathered as this winding road is long. So we sing our traveler's song~!" By the time the song was gone and done..so too was Stryke. He quietly turned off the microphone, before vanishing back into the crowd.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:22 pm
Trevel had let Eckios and Eyzaak take a load of extra prizes back to his mansion while he finished breaking down the rest of the booth with his servants. Bloodfest had been a blast and he had enjoyed several booths that he had participated in. He was even pleased how the outcome of his booth turned out. He had initially thought that Kio would ruin everything and Eyzaak would bring trash as prizes; however, he was delighted and surprised that both surpassed his expectations.

The high blood sighed as he taped another box closed and labeled it. What did he really think about Eckios? Definitely not red pity, right? Eckios was too pathetic for that love from him but maybe pink pity? The purple blood grumbled to himself as he worked on packing a new box. Eyzaak had admitted his feelings for him as well, even if he already knew he liked him. Ugh! Trevel never planned on ever finding and making quadrants with any troll! He wanted freedom damnit! But Eyzaak… he definitely had some sort of feelings for him. Whether they were more of a ******** you black rom or a lovey dovey red rom was a complete mystery to him; maybe he would have figured it out if the blue blood actually kissed him all those times that he teased him about it. No matter, it wasn't like he was transitioning to teen hood or anything. He rolled his eyes and sighed. The next troll on his mind was Stryke; the dumbass that he had trapped after catching him trespassing on his private property. A small smirk crossed his face as he thought about the others dirty little secret. Stryke was a rebel and in all honesty, Trevel could turn him into the army at anytime or at least threaten to if he ever wanted to blackmail him. The idea made him smile; he loved manipulating others. Still, there was something about the rebel that kept him from reporting him… he'd have to investigate that at a later time. It wasn't like his mum didn't see the yellow bloods usual travel paths and days. He could easily trap him when he was ready again. It was hilarious that Stryke tried to disguise himself at bloodfest… who does that really work on!? It wasn't even a good disguise! Trevel immediately knew who it was based off the ridiculously long hair and that stupid fearful look on his face. The high blood ruffled his own hair with annoyance as he thought about how the yellow blood talked down to him like he was scum… like he was a lowly red blood!!! He'd show him but again, later when the time was right.

The next troll on Trevel's mind while he packed up boxes was Cerpin. He was an inspiration. He was awesome at singing and playing guitar as well as being handsome too! It was really pleasing the Trev that the other high blood wanted to hear him play! Honestly, he couldn't wait for bloodfest to be over so he could have a jamfest with Cerpin. He definitely planned to get closer to the other. Oh! And the other troll, the red blood, that Cerpin seemed to be smitten with… Trinni? Ah, Tevini… right? Trevel wanted to get to know them too. Now that he thought about it… their name was fairly close to his own; Trevel and Tevini.

Finishing the last box, Trevel started to move them into the cart with the others; almost tripping over a rock under the snow but luckily catching himself. Phew, the Silvio glass stuff was in that box. He took a moment to sit in the snow after loading up the cart. After a few moments of being in his head and thinking out the quadrants, the high blood flopped back onto the snow… careful to miss the rock he had tripped on. Music made him a good amount of money so that was never a problem and he was the coolest troll out there already… yet, Trevel felt like he was missing something; maybe ambition? He'd already be there and down that before he even hit teen hood; unlike most trolls… so what was left to do? He considered joining in a military career and work in the advertisement section. He was good at art and music so he'd likely make a good ambitious career out of that.. but when he had mentioned it to Eyzaak, the blue blood hesitated like he felt it was a bad idea. When was joining the military ever a bad thing? It made Trevel wonder if his close friend was hiding a secret from him… much like Stryke had tried to do. Then again, Trev had always thought he was too high and mighty for the military even if it was considered a great honor to join. He preferred no restrictions on what he drew, wrote and sang.

The almighty high blood looked to the naked booth that was to the side of him. He needed to break it down then do a sweep or two to make sure all the garbage was picked up. He had to remind himself why he was doing so much of the clean up… his servants had mentioned, ‘This is not part of the job description.’ so he basically had to hoped he got enough volunteers to help him… yeah, that was hopeless. Not to mention it was a lot of his staff's days off this week. Trevel grumbled a bit more before sighing it off and closing his eyes. He wasn't sure if he was ready to grow up but he also really didn't want to be a kid forever; Petter Paahnn was a damn fool for wanting to be a kid forever. The purple blood buried his hands into the snow, not caring that it was cold. Maybe he should give Eckios a week paid vacation. He'd worked really hard this week and he knew the smaller troll missed his adopted troll parents. Besides, if he was gone for a week then he'd be free of his whining too… and maybe Eyzaak could come by. It wasn't like he wanted to be alone with the blue blood and that's why he considered letting Kio leave … or was it? Why would be want to be alone with Eyz?

Trevel grabbed two fist fulls of snow and covered his face to cool the embarrassed purple tint on his face. What the hell was wrong with him!!! He brushed the snow from his face once he had calmed down. Sitting up, he looked to the booth. Carefully, he got up and moved to finishing breaking his booth down; after all, it wasn't going to break down by itself.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff