Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] The Wild Hunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 3 20-sided dice: 19, 7, 4 Total: 30 (3-60)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:49 pm
I proved I could run with the pack!
My name: Nanogg Breckt
Total score today: 12

Nanogg Breckt

Balanced breakfast his a**, Quella had found some kind of awesome secret to getting bigger and Nanogg wanted it. He tried the booth again, giving it a few fairly subpar throws before stopping because his lusus was crying again -- her ice shelter was getting ruined Please Noghi save her ice home and he would have to deal with that.

He noticed Se'lune talking to... Wait, she'd said Rizzoh??? That was... no way. Nanogg tried to play it cool, while also petting his upset imp mother and, also, going up to Quella once again.

"Hey Quella, you busy or are you up for a snow war?" He bet she could build a mean fortress and throw a mean snowball. And crush his foes, maybe.  
screamingshark rolled 3 20-sided dice: 15, 15, 20 Total: 50 (3-60)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:24 pm
My name: Knetic Corbid
Total score today: 29

Time for his favorite spear throwing booth! Well, the only spear throwing booth but a favorite nonetheless! He picks up his three spears and heads over to the line, sticking with one he aims steadily and gives it a hurl. He watches the spear hit his target square in the chest and grins. Not a prefect one but it's good enough.

Grabbing the second, he lines the shot and gives it a whirl. The spear hits right next to his last! Square in the chest and hard enough to make a satisfying noise. Awesome!

Alright, one last shot. He takes a deep breath and chucks the spear with all his might! His perseverance rewarded when the spear pops the volleyball in a perfect score! Success!  

screamingshark

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:59 pm
"Alright! That's enough!" the blueblood yells, and activities come to a halt for the day. She looks back and forth across the assembled trolls.

"Alright, for the first time ever, we've got a tie for first place! Knetic and Tzarsi, you both absolutely slayed it with 29 points! That's just fine, we don't need to figure out who's best today. You can always come back tomorrow! But you're both winners in my book! You both get a trophy and a ticket today!" She looks at the winged greenblood running the booth and says under her breath "We do have an extra trophy, right? Just in case this happened?"

The winged troll nods after a second of thought.

"GREAT! Then you're BOTH winners!" the blueblood yells, beaming at both of you. "And our runner up is... Emolia, with a very, very respectable 21 points! You get our third ticket for today!"

screamingshark
Quella is actually a little bit afraid of you now. That was some damn fine throwing. Take your trophy and ticket, you've earned it.

Taki-di
Tsarsi, where in the world did that come from? You absolutely slayed. Take your ticket and trophy and a sense of beaming, overwhelming pride.

Melancholies
Quella isn't really sure if using a prosthetic is cheating, but she's not gonna call you on such a good performance. Here's a ticket for you!

nepsah rolled 3 20-sided dice: 3, 15, 12 Total: 30 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:35 am
My name: Deimos Somnus
Total score today: 12

Dei stifled a particularly large yawn as he made his way over to the spear chuckin' booth. Logically he knew he wasn't going to perform particularly well on so little sleep, but he still wanted to try. It was all about building the habit, right? Well- the first spear soared wide, didn't even hit anything. That should have been a clue to call it a night but being as stubborn as he was, he continued anyway. The next two thunked against their targets just enough to garner some points.

Honestly, he was too tired to be disappointed that he didn't do better.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 3 20-sided dice: 2, 13, 1 Total: 16 (3-60)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:37 am
My name: Mihail Kreios
Total score today: 5

Knetic had been doing so well at this booth- and Mihail was happy for him! He just... wanted to also do good at this booth. He picked up the first spear, but right as he threw it a loud noise startled him and caused him to fumble it to where it just sort of... flopped... over the table. How embarrassing.

The next one actually managed to hit, thankfully. Even if it wasn't a particularly strong hit. He'd do better on the last one. He picked it up, then started to position himself... Aligaa's low rumbling growl distracted him once more, though. He glanced over his shoulder as he threw - throwing off his stance - but it was a good thing he did. His spear didn't hit the target, but it gave him enough warning to see that his lusus was getting testy with some other troll's. Crap.

He waved a rushed goodbye to the booth runners, then ran back to his lusus to try and calm him down before he caused a real scene. God, guardians could be a pain.

Gl!tch~ rolled 3 20-sided dice: 16, 20, 5 Total: 41 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:48 am
Luxara missed out on the previous night, unfortunately. Just too busy with other things! It happened. Hanging out with the boss took priority anyway. Not that she really...had planned to do that, but unexpected events were the spice of life.

But now she was back! And she knew...those dummies missed her. Ah, but she still had to pretend. Keep the feds off her.

One of the spears whiffed past the dummies, but the other two? Dead. On. Hits.

Man, she loved getting free nightly exercises like this.

My name: Ardais Leethe
Total score today: 22  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:08 am
"Did you think that I would ignore your invitation?" Byakko questioned flatly, raising a brow at Selune. Indeed, most of the rebel hatchlings were on her list to check up on. It was reassuring seeing how they could still integrate seamlessly into society- a worry that had been dissipated long ago*.

"I see your booth's fairly popular." Byakko took this moment to properly survey her surroundings. It actually looked like something she'd be interested in, unlike the fast majority of attractions at Bloodfest. If she did this sort of thing, anyway.

"How have the first few nights been? Anything interesting happen?" Code: anything significant to report?

*except in the case of Cynril.

Micillia

screamingshark rolled 3 20-sided dice: 15, 19, 3 Total: 37 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:37 pm
My name: Knetic Corbid
Total score today: 16

He's won quite a bit at this booth and he's won a decent trophy out of it, so it made no sense to not come back to this booth. Besides, he can use the practice and exercise!. Why not do it with some sharp pointy sticks!

His first pear lined up, he takes aim and lets loose, watching the spear hit the target in the chest. A solid blow!

Grinning, he readies the second spear and gives it a hurl. The spear lodges itself so firmly into the target it snaps it off the base and knocks it over! His eyes widen and he hears a distant voice yelling that he gets extra points for "killing" the target. He takes it.

He's feeling a bit cocky now, deciding to test luck and just throw blindly. Big mistake. He misses completely and well that's his own fault. He won't do that next time.  

screamingshark

Taki-di rolled 3 20-sided dice: 18, 6, 19 Total: 43 (3-60)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:16 pm
My name: Tsarzi Ameroc
Total score today: 18

After something a bit more complex and harsh on the senses, the spear throwing practice was an appreciated calm. Little to no distractions, aside from the general roar of the festival, nearly white noise so long as one didn't focus on it. No fancy footwork, no pressing lines of fans. Tsarzi took a moment to examine the craftsmanship of the spears. Simple. and while Tsarzi appreciated complexity, there was plenty to be said for simplicity. All a spear needed to function was goo balance, solid make, and a point.

After some warm up stretches, Tsarzi took the first spear, testing the weight. A deep breath to center herself, spread the legs just a little, eyes on the target. She hefted the spear and THUNK CRACK. The dummy toppled like a felled tree.

While the second throw fell short, it just made Tsarzi determined to see the last throw be a success, sending splinters flying as a second dummy was downed.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 20-sided dice: 2, 6, 11 Total: 19 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:08 pm
My name: Natash Boelli
Total score today: 5

Gnash was not having a good time with the spear-throwing. Or anything that had required use of her arms lately! She dropped the needle in Grub Scouts so many times, and her attempts to throw spears resulted in a very poor effort. They sailed right into the ground in front of her, missing the targets. Slipped right from her hands.

Only one hit, but not very well at that.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 pm
The greenblood blushed. Byokko was a busy rebel, and the greenblood had not expected her to have time to see everyone. She would not have held it against the other troll if she ended up not coming. "Well, how about you try the game! You know, i invited you, might as well try it, right?" Selune gave Byokko big puppy dog eyes.

Selune picked up on the real question and sneakily looked around for Quella, thankful that the large blueblood was not in sight. She didn't know how Byokko would react, except that she would disapprove, of being so close to a troll who was directly employed by the military. Well, Quella wasn't here, so, didn't have to cross that rode yet! "Actually," There was a twinkle in the winged troll's eyes. "Its going quite fortuitously." Selune gave the "charity" jar she had set up a glance. Not a word she usually used, but it was completely true. Between her sticky hands, and the "charity" jar she had out front, it was wrapping up to be a good time.

melona-pan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:08 pm
Quella had run off. Of course Quella had gone to do something somewhere. Which just left Selune, all by herself, there to man the booth where trolls were throwing sharp things at other things, and even sometimes at other trolls. She gave all the weapon holding trolls a look, would they stab her if she didnt give them all tickets.

"Well, uh, the highest scores should win.. of course..." The small troll looked at all the other contestants. "I mean, thats the way it works, so uh, here we go!" Selune was 4 foot 9, she was not gonna risk anything while Quella was gone.

Selune smiled at "Ardais". It was great to see another rebel, it made being out here less.. worry some when there were others, other trolls that knew and protected each other, around. "Good job!"
Gl!tch~

Oof, Selune frowned as she looked at winner 2. It was that girl. The oblivious to a good rivalry one. Also Selune was sure the blueblood had glared at her when they were working at the Lightseekers together, and well, Selune was petty.
Taki-di
Petty butt is petty sry razz

Avvisi smiled at the purpleblood kid. "I like your, uh." She pointed to the thing in his hair. "Um, here is another thing to put there?" Selune put the ticket in the boy's hair and smiled hesitantly. More hair accessories the better.
screamingshark

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies rolled 3 20-sided dice: 11, 16, 9 Total: 36 (3-60)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:50 am
My name: Sarcel Cincil
Total score today: 15

Sarcel was starting to realize something. For as much as she said she was only going to keep her breaks short and purposefully, she sure was wandering off a lot. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she really was having fun, and who knew when she'd be able to take a break from the military life to have fun like this again? Nahori was such a good sport, always being alright with running the booth in her prolonged absences.

Well, until she saw Se'lune. Sarcel's childhood had long been buried under layers and layers and layers of mental walls, but the wings on the greenblood suddenly brought back something very real and visceral, reminded her of old friends she tried her damnedest to forget. She realized she was glaring a moment too late. Ah.

"I'd like to test my aim." She said as she impulsively reached for the spears. No greeting. No small talk. She lifted each spear and threw it very forcefully, very recklessly. Two found their mark. One nicked the target all together. She took a deep breath to regain her composure.

Micillia
u dont have to respond but she's a-glaring at se'lune

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 20-sided dice: 2, 3, 16 Total: 21 (3-60)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:52 pm
My name: Natash Boelli
Total score today: 7

Gnash wanted to be good at this! She would one day use a throwing weapon very similar to a spear. However, her first two shots missed completely, skittering away from her target. She hit one finally but her confidence had already been shot.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 3 20-sided dice: 15, 2, 5 Total: 22 (3-60)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:59 pm
Doing well, doing well. Luxara still had to be careful, though. Especially after being seen with so many rebels under cover. Such a cluster could be suspicious! So she had to throw off the trail. Time to be garbage at something she was amazing at!

Broke her heart, but she had to.

My name: Ardais Leethe
Total score today: 7  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items