Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] The Wild Hunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
screamingshark rolled 3 20-sided dice: 1, 16, 19 Total: 36 (3-60)

screamingshark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:34 pm
I proved I could run with the pack!
My name: Knetic Corbid
Total score today: 16

When the first spear flies way past the target without even touching it, Knetic feels that he may need to not come at this booth with such confidence. Maybe take a bit to aim.

He shakes his head and grabs the second spear, this time taking a bit to aim before he let's it loose. When it hits the chest square in the center he feels better about how this particular run is going to go.

Giving himself more time to aim and inhale deeply, he let's the last spear fly. The loud crunch he hears is music to his ears. The spear hitting the target so aggressively it snaps off it's base and down to the floor. That's much better.  
nepsah rolled 3 20-sided dice: 7, 2, 12 Total: 21 (3-60)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:21 pm
My name: Deimos Somnus
Total score today: 5

One would think that Deimos would have learned by now to not try to throw things while exhausted, but he had not learned that. In fact, being so tired seemed to just wash away his inhibitions and make him far more likely to do things he Should Not Do. Like throw projectile weapons at dummies. Two of his attempts didn't even hit, and the one that did just... barely tapped it. Nice.

He rubbed his eyes and sighed. Damn.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

DraconicFeline rolled 3 20-sided dice: 5, 13, 15 Total: 33 (3-60)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:00 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos considered the spears curiously. He'd never really used a spear -- or hunted for that matter -- but, watching other trolls throw their spears, it looked like something worth trying.

His first spear missed, but his strong arms and back quickly got the hang of it -- sending spears right into the dummy. He stared at his hands for a moment, surprised and a little disturbed.

It felt too satisfying if you asked him.

My name: Sephos Arbola
Total score today: 12  
Taki-di rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 9, 7 Total: 22 (3-60)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:10 pm
My name: Tsarzi Ameroc
Total score today: 3

Tsarzi stared at where the spears fell short and off target tonight. Her brow furrowed incrementally. She done rather well the past couple nights and the failure tonight was not a pleasant experience. She'd more that proven already that she's capable of throwing the spears properly, there was nothing to prove here. Off days happened, as bothersome as they were. Tsarzi knew that and saw no reason to get hung up on it, all that could be done was be better tomorrow.  

Taki-di

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:23 pm
winners for yesterday - apologies for falling unconscious sweatdrop

knetic w/16
sarcel w/15
sephos w/12

DraconicFeline
Yes. Yesssss. Let the hunt flow through you. Ticket!

screamingshark
Are you gonna teach a spear throwing class or something at some point? good lord. Ticket for you.

Melancholies
Er... can I like... I dunno, get you a muffin or something? You doin' ok? Here's a ticket, though.

Taki-di rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 7, 2 Total: 15 (3-60)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:25 pm
My name: Tsarzi Ameroc
Total score today: 0

Lupos had mostly hung back this bloodfest, shadowing from a distance, giving Tsarzi some room, curious to see how she interacted now that she was coming without his insistence. He could see the slight tension in her shoulders and terseness of her steps as she left the booth, for all that her expression gave nothing away. Must have been another lousy night here then...  

Taki-di

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 20-sided dice: 9, 2, 17 Total: 28 (3-60)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:24 pm
My name: Natash Boelli
Total score today: 10

These spears were simply too heavy, Gnash decided. She kept missing, and throwing badly! When she got more harpoons she would be sure to keep them light enough for her thin arms to throw.

nepsah rolled 3 20-sided dice: 8, 17, 20 Total: 45 (3-60)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:05 pm
My name: Deimos Somnus
Total score today: 25

If Emi was gonna flag him down from now on, the might as well try to get her to do something more interesting than trying to tear up some rubber chickens. "C'mon, have you done this one?" He pointed out the Wild Hunt booth. "All you do is throw spears at dummies. It's not hard." At least, it shouldn't be, but his track record wasn't that great.

Somehow, he managed not to make a total fool of himself. The first spear was kind of "eh" in terms of performance, but the other two totally hit. He even managed to burst that stupid volleyball. Actually grinning a bit, he looked to Emi. "Your turn. Can you beat that?"

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

screamingshark rolled 3 20-sided dice: 14, 4, 9 Total: 27 (3-60)

screamingshark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:41 pm
My name: Knetic Corbid
Total score today: 8

He has to admit he's feeling a bit run down after the week he's gone through. Maybe he should take it easy, but he decides to give the spears a run to see if he can keep up his streak.

He hurls the first spear and hit the straw padding with that good good thump, music to his ears and it brings a smile to his face.

The second spear completely misses and it's wiped the smile right off as soon as it was put on. Darn.

Okay one more spear to go. He takes a deep breath and lets loose.He just manages to nick it enough for a few points. A deeply disappointing round.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 3 20-sided dice: 3, 4, 12 Total: 19 (3-60)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:11 pm
Whiff, whiff, hit. Eh, others could chalk it up to old age.
My name: Ardais Leethe
Total score today: 5  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
DraconicFeline rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 12, 20 Total: 52 (3-60)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:25 pm
Keionx couldn't avoid a booth based on phsyical prowess. Spears were not her thing, but she would give it a try -- be capable with all weapons, that was what Beastdad had always told her. One never knew what would be useful.

Her strength proved to be enough to destroy the dummies with surprising ease. Rutaca cringed with shame -- "Apologies, allow me to help thee reset yon booth."

My name: Rutaca Spuode
Total score today: 35  
Green Minuet rolled 20 20-sided dice: 18, 17, 13, 10, 18, 11, 13, 6, 10, 17, 3, 6, 5, 16, 5, 19, 1, 16, 12, 10 Total: 226 (20-400)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:00 pm
Kerras flips the ******** out.

User Image

[ void lmao ]

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 2, 9 Total: 17 (3-60)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:08 pm
My name: Kerras Farron
Total score today:

It must have been something in that second potion Kerras drank, or the combination of the two, but they were a little out of sorts. Just a bit. Hyped up on only Engrav knew what, they zipped around the booth in a blur of motion and emotion. First thing first, they embraced Quella in a tight hug, then launching into a minute long ramble about some kind of musical forge. Halfway through, they left off to say hello to Se'lune, and then a moment later, they were back again and ready for action.

It was probably not a wise choice to give them any kind of weapon, but away they went, and the targets suffered for it. The targets the spears actually landed in at any rate, because the dummies Quella provided went unscathed.  
Melancholies rolled 3 20-sided dice: 15, 20, 4 Total: 39 (3-60)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:11 pm
My name: Emiola Vivace
Total score today: 22

"Yeah yeah! I've been here before dude! I did pretty okay." She was making a rectangle with her hands as she 'honed in' on the target. Her tongue stuck out in concentration. When Deimos went, her eyebrows raised up under her bangs as she let out a low whistle. Dang! "Damn dude! That was pretty good. Lemme give it a ********' go, hold up."

"HUP!" She launched her spears with as much gusto as she could manage. She had one miss, but at least she had gotten a bullseye like Deimos had! "Not too bad!" She laughed and elbowed him a little.

nepsah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:27 am
The huge troll Claps her hands, bringing the crowd to a standstill.

"Good job today!" she booms out with a huge grin. "Winners! Today we have Emiola with twenty-two points, and Deimos with twenty-five! Nice job, you two!" She was impressed how far they'd come in just a few days. A hush fell over the crowd as she strode through them, until she came to the orangeblood that had won the day.

"As for you..." Quella said as she eyed Rutaca. She gave her a salute, then held her own spear out at arms length for the orangeblood to take, dropping the weapon into her waiting hands. "This is for you. Take it. You've earned it." The military troll wiped a single tear from her eye before marching back to the booth.

Melancholies
That was some damn good chuckin', my dude! Have this here ticket for your trouble!

nepsah
Keeps just getting better and better. There's a ticket in it for you! Aim for the stars! (lol not really though you'll skewer someone)

DraconicFeline
You've won the day, the trophy, and the ticket!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff