Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] The Wild Hunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nepsah rolled 3 20-sided dice: 15, 15, 2 Total: 32 (3-60)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:34 am
I proved I could run with the pack!
My name: Deimos Somnus
Total score today: 14

Last day to chuck spears- at least in this setting. Honestly this booth had pretty much cemented into his mind that he was more of an up close and personal fighter than... a chucking sharp sticks at enemies person. Not that there was anything wrong with that.

Apparently not caring about it very much effected his performance- he managed to get 2 decent hits it but the last one went sailing. Whoops.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 20-sided dice: 2, 17, 1 Total: 20 (3-60)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:31 am
My name: Natash Boelli
Total score today: 7

Gnash was full of that same, indescribable rage that often took her. She thought perhaps it would be beneficial to do something violent like throwing spears. She missed horrifically, however. The seadweller stamped her feet and threw the spear, yelling about the unfairness of it all.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Taki-di rolled 3 20-sided dice: 7, 1, 10 Total: 18 (3-60)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:00 am
My name: Tsarzi Ameroc
Total score today: 3

The last day and her aim and power behind her throws had swindled. Probably the balance with the spears being thrown off. Being sued so many times by different hands and different impacts, it messed with them after a while. The solid wood was a good material, but was the equipment being cared for properly? They were just being used for a game to amuse the masses, the upkeep was likely lacking the the wood could be splintering from the abuse.

Either way, she'd get no more target practice from this booth. Tsarzi noted it as something to look into in the future. Having decent long range abilities could be very handy, even if she was on the path of a short range fighter.

screamingshark rolled 3 20-sided dice: 4, 8, 7 Total: 19 (3-60)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:28 am
My name: Knetic Corbid
Total score today: 3

This has to be Knetic's worst score average in any booth. To be fair he is incredibly exhausted from the weeks activities and running his own booth, not to mention the darn toboggan run and all that stress. So when two of his spears completely miss the target and one just barely manages to nick it, he's disappointed but not surprised. Well, spear booth it's been a good run. But this troll is out to nap off a deep defeat.  

screamingshark

Buzzwulf generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:28 pm
"And that's it!" the blueblood booms, slamming her hands on the table. "That's our final throw for the day! Good job to all of our participants, and thank you so much for joining us to throw spears at things!"

"our winners for today: Deimos with fourteen points, and then Natash with seven! Finally, our third place will be determined randomly. Looks like... Knetic! It's good to see you back in the winners circle again!

tzarsi
knetic

nepsah
Who knew Deimos was such a spear-chuckin' fool? Take the ticket, you deserve it.

purplerosesbeauty
Sometimes a bit of that anger pays off! Come and take your ticket!

screamingshark
truly, you belong in the spear-chuckin' hall of fame. Take your ticket!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:01 pm
While running your booth, you’re approached by pair of a trolls, a yellowblood and a redblood. They stand close together, but you can see they’re holding hands quite tightly and the redblood seems like she’s hanging back slightly. They’re both bundled up, as one would expect in this weather, and the yellowblood seems particularly anxious, biting his lip and rubbing his free palm on his thigh.

“Ahh, I, ah, I w-wanted t-t-to...mmm.” Man his stutter wasn’t great.

The yellowblood shifts a little, eyes darting away then back, digging his hand into his pocket and procuring friendship bracelets.

“H-here, f-or, ah, r---unning a b-booth. Th-thanks.” He hands over the prize, looking a bit flushed and flustered.

You received bracelets from Nictor and Kolako! There’s enough that each troll manning the booth can keep one each!
If i miscounted and missed someone, let me know. Everyone needs a bracelet. Everyone.

User ImageUser Image

If you would like to respond, feel free to quote Nictor! Kolako doesn’t seem very interested in talking though.

”Buzzwulf”

”Micillia”

Taki-di

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out