Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] ASSJACKED 2 (Thanks for coming!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:33 pm
Buffel was dumbstruck by the pillow. His eyes darted from it to Nahori and their eyes locked. He felt his cheeks flush as the full realization of just what the pillow was hit him.

”Good t' see ya and all, I was just uh...just wonderin', what, uh, whatcha got there?”

He motioned to the pillow with what was an unmistakable detailed image of Sarcel herself. All rational thought and sentence forming left the gunslinger's brain as he tried to continue his line of questioning.

”That uh, pillow ya got there, it looks kinda like Sarc-I MEAN Lt. Cincil, uh, don't ya think?”

He was sure she could see him blushing now. Why was he blushing? Why was she blushing? Why was Leeroi blushing?! And most importantly why was the Sarcel on the pillow blushing?!

saedusk

zeflamigo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:33 pm
      User Image
      Captain Kursha Vidari

A little later in the evening, Kursha stopped by the booth again, considerably less armed. He whistled at Nahori to get her attention, and then leaned across the counter towards her with a sly grin. “How's it hanging, Carrots?” He lowered his voice. “I'm here to purchase illicit merchandise.”

Melancholies
JACK MY a**
Your current point total: 50
Prizes you're buying: the cuddlesack
Point total of prizes: 40

saedusk
This is at a different time than the current RP, so don't worry about replying!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Melancholies generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 9!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:34 pm
    HELLO AND THANK YOU PLEASE WAIT FOR ROLLOVER BEFORE YOU CONTINUE POSTING!

nepsah
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats on the highest roll!

Quote:

Randomized winner is...!
  1. zeflamigo
  2. Green Minuet
  3. Doutei
  4. Yamashii
  5. Micillia
  6. Gl!tch~
  7. Taki-di
  8. purplerosesbeauty
  9. screamingshark
  10. KitsuneAura
  11. tenaciousgadabout
  12. quite uneventful
  13. leon_a_darkangel
  14. Hobo Pixi

screamingshark
congrats!

Micillia

I CANT BELIEVE I GOT A COMIC DRAWN OUT OF THIS? A+ For creativity and warming my heart

PLEASE HOLD FOR NEXT POST...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:38 pm
She was blushing too. Oh no, that was cuter. Oh no. He put a hand over his face, as if that would do much to cover the blush. Buffel arrived, and Leeroi quickly took the opportunity to shift his attention to something that made his chest hurt less.

"Buffel, buddy! Hows your hand treating you?" Leeroi put a strong hand on his shoulder, and wrangled the yellowblood closer until he was in a pseudo-side hug, pseudo-head lock. "You ask a lot of questions!" The other arm carried the cuddlesack he purchased, tucked neatly under like a football.

saedusk

tenaciousGadabout

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:43 pm
Congratulations! You survived Assjacked!

User Image

This thread will still be open to RP and any sort of interactions! Sarcel and Nahori will be here packing up until the official end of Bloodfest to give out prizes. Please hold for an additional post coming sometime in the following days for plushie edit orders and some Special Follow-Up Prizes! Feel free to post your orders if you still have not done so yet!

Thank you so much for your participation everyone! I sincerely had a blast running this booth and I hope you guys had fun being here! See you next Bloodfest! emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:57 pm
Oh no, now Buffel was blushing, too. The three of them must've looked like a group of right fools. Add to that the probing questions and Nahori just covered her mouth with her hands and looked embarrassed. It's not like she hadn't already passed pillows out to wanting participants, but most of them didn't ask questions.

She looked to Leeroi again, then back to Buffel, and opened her mouth to speak-

A warm sort of relief washed through her from her head to her toes. It wasn't entirely reassuring, but something in the way Leeroi casually changed the subject and busied himself with Buffel made her feel a bit better. A lot less awkward, at least.

"You two... are friends?" she asked, eager to keep the pillow out of this.

tenaciousgadabout
zeflamigo

****magical handwave alternate time nahori****

Nahori straightened up immediately, caught mid-tidy by a certain greenblood she wasn't all that happy to see. It was impossible to tell from her expression, though, if only because she almost always looked mildly perturbed, even when there was nothing to be perturbed about. "G-Good to see you, Captain..." It was a lie, maybe.

"Illicit merchandise..." she repeated, knowing full well what he meant. Despite how many trolls she'd already handed pillows out to, she hesitated in the face of Kursha's request. "I... just... just a second-"

Green Minuet

((I'm going to bed, but I'll happily tag y'all tomorrow if you wanna keep rping!!))  

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:16 pm
Buffel went to answer Leeroi as best he could before he was stifled.

”It's fine, say er you two tryin' to hide this from S-!!”

Being smushed into the blueblood's gigantic bicep, Buffel got the distinct impression that they were indeed. Trying to do this on the sly.

Sarcel was his friend, and one of the few military personnel he respected (along with present company o' course,) but Buffel knew one other thing about himself.

He weren't no snitch neither.

He wriggled his head up enough to get air down his breathin' tube and rasped out over Leeroi's shoulder,

”If yer...*wheeze* tryin' ta...*cough* be secretive...you know I got...*hurk!*yer back...Nahori!...”

He was still blushing at this point, but it was likely just the air deprivation.

saedusk

zeflamigo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:20 pm
While running your booth, you’re approached by pair of a trolls, a yellowblood and a redblood. They stand close together, but you can see they’re holding hands quite tightly and the redblood seems like she’s hanging back slightly. They’re both bundled up, as one would expect in this weather, and the yellowblood seems particularly anxious, biting his lip and rubbing his free palm on his thigh.

“Ahh, I, ah, I w-wanted t-t-to...mmm.” Man his stutter wasn’t great.

The yellowblood shifts a little, eyes darting away then back, digging his hand into his pocket and procuring friendship bracelets.

“H-here, f-or, ah, r---unning a b-booth. Th-thanks.” He hands over the prize, looking a bit flushed and flustered.

You received bracelets from Nictor and Kolako! There’s enough that each troll manning the booth can keep one each!
If i miscounted and missed someone, let me know. Everyone needs a bracelet. Everyone.

User ImageUser Image

If you would like to respond, feel free to quote Nictor! Kolako doesn’t seem very interested in talking though.

”Melancholies”

”saedusk”

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:32 pm
Melancholies
JACK MY a**
Your current point total: 110
Prizes you're buying: Lieutenant Chilla (-30)
Corporal Ginnie (-30)
Novelty T-shirt (-10)
Sarcel Bobblehead (-20)
Nahori Bobblehead (-20)
Plus free dog tags and fight club card
Point total of prizes: 110

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers