Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: day 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:00 pm
I'M PLAYING DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: REMIX!!!
name: Tsarzi Ameroc
score: 830,304
proof: screenshot
scoreboard name: TSR

Whack-a-Groundbeast
Score: 16

When she was through with the footwork coordination exercises, Tsarzi stopped by the aged groundbeast pummeling machine. The loud peppy music was still in her ears and Tsarzi found herself still matching motions to the tune, though given the cacophony of trolls and different songs competing for airwaves, the motions were inconsistent and her results suffered. She breathed a malcontent sigh at her own performance before departing for the evening.  
Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:07 pm
I'M PLAYING DANCE DANCE REFORMATION!!!
name: Avvisi Quills
difficulty: easy!
score: ONE!!

Avvisi knew her limit. It was... not a very high limit. She knew to stick with easy this time around, there was no way she could compete with Frossa (i mean who could, really) but it was probably better to stick to basics. What it did give her was a vantage point with witch to scope the DDR machine that Frossa herself was on.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies rolled 6 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3 Total: 19 (6-24)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:24 pm
name: Emiola Vivace
difficulty: Standard
score: 0 again LOL

name: Emiola Vivace
score: 951937
proof: right hereeeee
scoreboard name: EM1

"AAAAAAAH!" Emi tripped over her shoe and landed gracelessly on the DDR platform. She had no idea how she was doing so good at the other one, but mucking up this one so bad! Oh well. Frossa was just naturally better, probably! There was a reason why Emiola wasn't an idol. She rubbed the back of her head. At least she knew by the end of this that she'd be able to cart home quite the collection of bobbleheads!

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 82 Total: 82 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:26 pm
Avvisi Quills
This was the time. I mean, first she could spend a little time waking moles, to get her confidence up or something, but after that, it was time.

Avvisi got on stage, no intention of dancing. While she was up there tho, she took the opportunity to, instead of dancing, shout out to the purpleblood. "Love this booth as much as i do? Vote for best booth of the BloodFest!" The tealblood held up the flyer for her show on the ANBS. "Let DANCE DANCE REFORMATION win the poles and then read a personal interview from Fross☆ herself!" This was probably a bad idea, i mean addressing the purpleblood up on her own stage? For something she hadn't even agreed to? Well, too late now. "What do you say, Fross☆, if your booth wins, will you give me an exclusive interview?" Avvisi did the one thing she could. She winked and gave off her dazzling smile.

name: Avvisi Quills
score: ZERO IC AND OOC
proof: Do you need proof of zero?
scoreboard name: AVI

Wack a mole; 82

melona-pan
:X

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~ rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 3 Total: 9 (4-16)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:44 pm
name: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
difficulty: Easy
score: 0 sad

Once again in the crowd, Wander moved with it, kind of zoning out. Busy night...

A familiar voice caught her spongeclot as she passed by an intense-looking booth. She turned to look and saw.. "Tsarzi!" she uttered, excited to see her friend again. How long had it been?

"S-so you're here... Aaaa..." It seemed like a momentary crossing of paths, but Wander didn't...really want it to end at that? She joined Tsarzi in the line. "S-so what's this..." she asked more to herself than anything else.

Ah. But she, herself, was in line now too. Well, heck.

She watched Tsarzi and cheered her on, though. But then Wander had to take a turn, too.

Wander had no idea what she was doing, and stumbled through the game. Embarrassing... But it was her first shot. Maybe Tsarzi wouldn't judge...

"Well th-that was interesting..." And this seemed to be the booth of the Superstar, Frossa! Wow... Tsarzi's old competitor.

"Do you like this dancing game...?" she asked Tsarzi.

Taki-di

melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:02 am
rng ddr winner: heavy
connie
eilidh  

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:03 am
rng ddr ticket winner

kerras
acteon
eilidh  
melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:05 am
rng activity ticket

leon
purp
yama
green
pixi
taki
mic
mels
glitch  

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:40 am
          → DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: DAY TWO RESULTS

DDR:
          light: Kerras (75 star tokens)
          standard: Acteon (75 star tokens)
          heavy: Eilidh (75 star tokens)
          (special shout out: Connie receives 25 star tokens)

DDR: REMIX: Flowers
          1st: Emiola (100 star tokens)
          2nd: Trevel (50 star tokens)
          3rd: Tsarzi (25 star tokens)
          Please remember to screencap the entire game page INCLUDING song title and description for proof for ddr:r, as the example provided. Posting just the ddr game results without that information will disqualify you from scoring from Day 3 onward. Thank you!

For each game your troll participated in, they also get 2 star tokens as a participation prize!

Hobo Pixi
          Frossa recognizes you from the night before, as well as your impressive score! "Wow, wow!" She cheers you on. "Told you that you'd get them next time!!!" She blows you an air kiss.

Green Minuet
          Kerras' behaviour caught the attention of Frossa, who looked over at them with a quizzical look before breaking out into giggles. Somehow, you still scored higher than the redblood you were mimicking....?

Taki-di
          Frossa has noticed your repeated visits. "You must really like rhythm games!" She commented, leaning against the machine. She lets you have a few extra songs on the machine for fun!

Melancholies
          "EMIOLA!" Frossa's cries pierced through the crowd, thrilled to see her friend. "YOU ARE!!! SO GOOD!!! AT THIS GAME!!!" She was thoroughly impressed.

Ticket Winners:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Melancholies
          ddr remix winner

purplerosesbeauty
          ddr winner

Yamashii
          participation winner

melona-pan rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3 Total: 23 (10-40)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:43 am
          → DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: DAY THREE ROLL

light: 3, 4, 4, 1
          standard: 3, 4, 4, 1, 1, 2
          heavy: 3, 4, 4, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:42 am
A redblood shyly approached her, and Frossa immediately slammed the charm level up.

"A-ah!! Nonono, thank you!" Reaching out to take Connie's hands into her own, she gave them a little squeeze and flashed a dazzling smile. "You're too kind~! But really, it's because of fans like you that I can even do this and bring smiles to Alternia! What's your name, sweetbean?"

She released her grip momentarily to retrieve one of her albums. "Here, why don't you take one of these~?"

leon_a_darkangel

Frossa had been watching Avvisi out of the corner of her eye as she waited in line, curious as to what the tealblood would do.

She certainly hadn't expected that.

She burst out into genuine laughter, holding her sides before a weak attempt at stifling her giggles behind her palm. Shifting her hand to her cheek as she calmed down, Frossa tilted her head in feigned thought and embarassment. Got 'em.

"O-oh gosh! I don't even know what to say~! Thank you, thank you~!" She let out another airy laugh, cheeks flushed. "How could I deny you after that? Of course I will~!"

Micillia

purplerosesbeauty rolled 6 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 1, 4, 3 Total: 15 (6-24)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:16 am
name: acteon
difficulty: standard
score: 1

This game... was really harder than it looked. After their attempt, Acteon picked up the CD Frossa gave them. Having an Idol's voice would be good... not that it was hard to avoid listening to the shrill, peppy tones of the purpleblood. Maybe they'd use it in karaoke next time!

Acteon waved to the star, pushing their lusus out of the way.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

ImaginationsParadise rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 3, 1, 3, 4, 3, 3, 1 Total: 28 (10-40)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:22 am
name: Polair Rision
difficulty: hard, why not?
score: how many matching numbers  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:07 pm
name: Trevel Caleft
score: 923,461
proof: HERE
scoreboard name: TVC

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 4, 4, 1, 3, 3, 3, 2 Total: 25 (10-40)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:08 pm
name: Eilidh Rosach
difficulty: Heavy
score: 1

Seeing as yesterday Eilidh was able to do a heavy song fairly well, she thought she might be able to do it again. After waiting in line, the teal blood finally was able to have her turn. She purposely selected a heavy song, smiling until she realized that her legs still hurt and were sore from ice skating. Oh great. The music was moving fast and Eilidh could barely even hit any of the notes. Once it was over, she rubbed her sore legs. This was a mistake.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff