Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: day 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taki-di

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:06 pm
Tsarzi Ameroc

Tsarzi had no expectation of the interaction lasting beyond a simple acknowledgement, but it wasn't surprising that Pennie chose to join her. Perhaps a bit curious, although, Pennie had called them friends before. The companionship was not unpleasant and if a friend was defined as someone that it was pleasant to spent time with, Pennie could be an acceptable friend. By nature, Tsarzi still stuck to herself more often than not and would reserve such judgement and classifications for another time. for now, an acquaintance worked.

Tsarzi had been finding that on the standard runs, her results were a bit more varied, but the remixes suited her a bit better. There was something interesting to be said for the tempos and what a troll may be better inclined to working with.

It would seem that this kind of exercise was not particularly Pennie's forte.

"The steps are supposed to come on rhythm with the song. If you can get a feel for the music, coordination may come a little easier," Tsarzi commented as Pennie stepped away from the game. It was just one factor, but as a start would probably be the most helpful for her.

Tsarzi considered Pennie's comment, eyeing the other kid for a second. Like would be a little strong of a word, and interested would be giving it too much credit.

"It's a useful exercise in coordination," She allowed, finding that her initial assessment of the game held true still and would be the best explanation for Tsarzi's continued attendance and participation. "To do well, it requires being able to adapt and react quickly without looking at your feet."

Gl!tch~

Taki-di rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 2, 4, 2, 2 Total: 31 (10-40)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:09 pm
I'M PLAYING DANCE DANCE REFORMATION!!!
name: Tsarzi Ameroc
difficulty: Heavy
score: 4

Total points so far: 60 (I think???)

The cacophonous booth rubbed her nerves a wrong way, but tonight Tsarzi slipped her own headphones on during the wait in line, luckily able to block out the filler noise.

Even if her ranking the previous evening hadn't been that impressive on the original version of the game, Tsarzi upped the difficulty and it paid off. While she was familiar with slower motions, they just felt stilted when paired with high energy music like this. The more complicated step pattern was actually easier for her to work on matching.

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 52 Total: 52 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:20 pm
I'M PLAYING DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: REMIX!!!
name: Tsarzi Ameroc
score: 864,049
proof: screenshot
scoreboard name: TSR

Tsarzi hadn't really played any rhythm games before now. Perhaps a couple small things on a tablet, but those were droll and felt like menial matching games that were quickly discarded. There was a level of engagement here that made it worthwhile.

Still, if there were other rhythm games like Dance Dance Reformation floating around that she hadn't caught wind of yet, it could be worth looking into. She blinked and considered the offer of more games for only a second before agreeing. No reason to pass up a perfectly good opportunity.

melona-pan
just to let u know Tsarzi reacted, sorry it's not much of an interaction tho, im mega tired and am trying to tidy up booth fills

Whack-a-Groundbeast
Score: 52

Tsarzi measured out her hit on purpose this time, taking the time to examine the patterns the groundbeasts popped up in, how quickly they appeared and disappeared, hitting every other one and a couple extra, using the delay to get herself into a rhythm. Maybe with some practice, she could pick the pace up on this.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:48 pm
Connie wasn't expecting the sudden increase in charm from the other troll, or for the superstar to take hold of HER own hand. Connie felt her pumpbiscuit pick up, slamming in her chest as she gazed at the older girl with a curious expression. Her cheeks flushed, matching the red streak in her hair as she smiled at her warmly. Her eyes were wide with a cheerful gleam in them, her own charm meters onto Maximum Effort. She was a lowblood after all, she had to be appealing and charming...life was a pain in the a** enough as it was. Playing into the way the caste system worked, had gotten her this far in life after all. It was not like she was trying to get anything...she just had been itching to approach one of her teen idols.

The others dazzling smile however on the heels of squeezing her hand made her postively light up from happiness. "M..my name? Oh! It's Connie Silvio!" She added, a touch awestruck as she blinked a few times. Her marked cheeks had finally cooled off a bit, looking less like a crimson tomato.

Being given one of her albums, Connie made a little-started noise. "Really? I can have one?" She whispered, genuinely excited, no charm required. Connie's hands squeezed at the purpleblood's hand, returning the gesture subconsciously by holding onto Frossa's hand. "You really are wonderful thank you." She added with a soft, joyful laugh.

melona-pan

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies rolled 6 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 1, 3, 3 Total: 15 (6-24)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:01 pm
name: Emiola Vivace
difficulty: Standard
score: THREE OF THEM OH MY GOD

name: Emiola Vivace
score: 961365
proof: right hereeeee
scoreboard name: EM1

"Wow!" Emi actually looked a little bit pleased as she put her hands on her hips. "I actually did it!" She was really starting to doubt herself for a while there, what with the doing good on one machine and bad on the other. Really makes you think. Maybe one was purposefully rigged? Well, as long as she did good at the other one, what did it matter! Right? Hmm...

She finally worked herself up to talk to Frossa directly today, "Yo bud! Selfie?" She produced a camera from her pocket, "What's happenin'? You still surfin' the hell outta the limelight huh?"

melona-pan
FROSSAAAA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:12 pm
name: Eyzaak Hiroki
score: 887,816
proof: Loooookiiit!!
scoreboard name: EYZ

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 4, 4, 1 Total: 24 (10-40)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:14 pm
name: Eyzaak Hiroki
score: 1

Eyzaak rushed over to get his chance at the machine and try dancing. Too bad he was already sore from all the other games and activities going on! This booth was so gog damn fun tho..so he really needed to get his dance on! Too bad most of his moves were uncoordinated, but hey at least he got one right?!

leon_a_darkangel rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 1, 4, 1, 3 Total: 24 (10-40)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:17 pm
name: Connie Silvio
score: 4!

Connie made sure to come back around to one of her favorite booths on the grounds...she hadn't realized it, but she really dug dancing. Jumping in line, she gave a little stretch as she seemed to be literally glowing with excitement..minus the literal ability to of course. Humming to the beat of one of the upbeat tunes, Connie was quick to move along to the beat, stomping her boot against the sign. She hadn't managed to beat her score of 4, but at least she was consistent!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:26 pm
Eckios had actually finally cheered up, like the little mood the boy had been in was lifted. The fact Trevel had purposely taken time just to hang out, and chill with only him had been really nice... It placated the worse of the tealblood's little temper tantrum.

He now moved with a little bounce to his step.

He had a determined look on his face, wanting to do well at the Whack-A-Groundbeast game. His attention zero'd in on the booth...waiting in ready to give a beat a good Bap if he could manage it. He tried to match the pace, and study the way the game moved..but it was hard to keep up with. Sighing, he wondered for perhaps the millionth time in his life, if he should ask Trevel about some time off..to go see a doctor about a prosthetic. The idea of sometroll near his face with any sort of sharp object, however, made the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:28 am
rng for ddr hard winner
tsarzi
connie  

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:35 am
rng ddr ticket winner
emi
tsarzi  
melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:15 am
purp
wanda
pixi
taki
leon
mels  

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:22 am
          → DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: DAY THREE RESULTS

DDR:
          light: no one
          standard: Emiola (75 star tokens)
          heavy: Tsarzi (75 star tokens)
          (special shout out: Connie receives 25 star tokens, again)

DDR: REMIX: Flowers
          1st: Emiola (100 star tokens)
          2nd: Trevel (50 star tokens)
          3rd: Eyzaak (25 star tokens)
          Please remember to screencap the entire game page INCLUDING song title and description for proof for ddr:r, as the example provided. Posting just the ddr game results without that information will disqualify you from scoring from Day 3 onward. Thank you!

For each game your troll participated in, they also get 2 star tokens as a participation prize!

Hobo Pixi
          Frossa recognizes Eilidh from the nights before, and recognizes the signs of fatigue. She throws a handful of candy at you.

Taki-di
          Frossa continues to give you extra plays on the machines! Hooray highblood perks!

leon_a_darkangel
          Eckios working on the dusty old machine on the corner catches Frossa's attention. "Keep at it, kid!" She cheers. "So close!"

Ticket Winners:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Melancholies
          ddr remix winner

Taki-di
          ddr winner

leon_a_darkangel
          participation winner

melona-pan rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1, 4, 1, 4, 2 Total: 23 (10-40)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:24 am
          → DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: DAY FOUR ROLL

light: 2, 3, 1, 2
          standard: 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1
          heavy: 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1, 4, 1, 4, 2

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 am
"It's so ever nice to meet you, Connie!" Frossa tilted her head and let out another practiced giggle. "Of course you can have them!" The sign behind her said 'free', after all... "All of my fans should be able listen to my music at home and smile whenever they need a little pick me up!!! Thank you again for supporting me~!"

Frossa pulled in Connie for a quick, tight hug, then flashed her a little wink. "I need to get back to work but-- I hope I'll see you around! Do come back and say hi~!"

leon_a_darkangel
not necessarily end of interaction frossas just a busy girl who likes makin ppl work for her attention

"Emiola!!! Hello!" Frossa posed without question for the selfie, throwing up bunny ears behind Emiola's head. It'd been too long since she'd run into the tealblood- there were few trolls Frossa found genuinely fun, and Emiola and secured a spot in that category long ago.

"Ehe- I guess you could say that." She shrugged sheepishly, leaning up against a poster of herself. "I've been busy, busy, busy- but it's all very repetitive! Photoshoots, public meets, an interview here and there..." she trailed off. It wasn't until this very moment Frossa realized that she kind of missed her owen free time- the kind free time she used to spend doing things like messing around with owners of instrument shops.

"But wow- look at your scores tonight!!!" Frossa waved her arms enthusiastically up at the name EM1 lit up on a big screen. "Both games! Wow! I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you're a percussionist but- wow! Maybe you should be a dancer." Frossa giggled.

Melancholies

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces