Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: day 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 6 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3 Total: 18 (6-24)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:22 am
I'M PLAYING DANCE DANCE REFORMATION!!!
name: acteon
difficulty: standard
score: 1

They were determined to get better at this! Acteon got on the game again. Unfortunately, they still weren't very good at it! They spent a few minutes huffing around, before slinking to look at prizes they could buy with their star tokens.

Taki-di rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 2, 2, 4, 3, 4 Total: 34 (10-40)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:12 pm
name: Tsarzi Ameroc
difficulty: Heavy
score: 0

Total points so far: 141 (I think???)

The blaring and conflicting sounds were really getting to her today, and not even putting her headphones on to muffle the noise was enough to settle her down. After the botched game, Tsarzi retreated from the booth to get soem space and mediate a bit, waiting until well after the ringing of conflicting high pitched tunes and voices were no longer scratching at her eardrums.  

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:19 pm
I'M PLAYING DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: REMIX!!!
name: Tsarzi Ameroc
score: 432,331
proof: sobs
scoreboard name: TSR

The Remix edition today spiked in difficulty, something Tsarzi wasn't particularly expecting. She'd been growing used to the rhythm of the games and the fact that one with a heavier baseline that catered more to her musical tastes came with such a complex pattern that she couldn't even finish the level was interesting. A bit bothersome, but also a challenge, one she intended to meet head on. And so long as the popstar was willing to give her extra freebie rounds, Tsarzi would sink the time to improve her coordination. some of these maneuvers were excessive and the step pattern demanding, but that's what made it more appealing.

Whack-a-Groundbeast
Score: 80

Tsarzi was on pace to wine the Whack-a-groundbeast game today, but fell short thanks to a fight breaking out between two fans decked in outfits mimicking Frossa's own. That in and of itself was ignorable, but became an issue when the fight migrated to the machine and one fan began beating the other's on the game. Tsarzi breathed a sigh out her nose and backed up just enough for a flailing arm to miss her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:21 pm
name: Eyzaak Hiroki
score: 60,949
proof: Yikes
scoreboard name: EYZ

Damn. He felt SO ******** sore!!! His whole body was on fire, he wasn't even going to try the other machine tonight. Eyzaak fired up the Reformation mix, and as he tried to play along he realized his eyes were blurring. He had been running on limited sleep to push himself for more time for Bloodfest. He felt his vision double as he blinked rapidly several times. Wow. He couldn't even score halfway decent, what a real bummer. Looking sheepish he rubbed his neck. Maybe he'd have better luck at the other game...this thing was insane.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 4, 1, 1, 3 Total: 21 (10-40)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:23 pm
name: Connie Silvio
difficulty: Heavy
score: 3

Connie was back another night. She still was a bit dumbfounded Frossa had hugged her. While it was likely somewhat wrapped into the persona they put on for all of Alternia to see, she couldn't help but light up. The star was someone who was...really something else. While she was a highblood, and that was a tad bit intimidating...she planned to do something nice for the other as a way of thanking her for her generosity. Sure...she had realized after the fact like a dummy the CD was free...but...she didn't care. The real experience had been that Frossa GAVE it to her.

So when she came to play that night, she was a bit distracted..as she had something in her winter jacket to give the Star. She played her heart out, and for what it was worth...she couldn't seem to get a damn A rank, but she'd take B. Not to mention she felt like she'd been kicked, punched, beaten and stomped all over. Her legs were on fire, but she pushed herself to play.

Once she was done, Connie quietly moved over to Frossa and slipped her one of the carefully made glass snowflakes being used to promote the Shore Shack. This was purely her way of thanking the other. Pausing to add a small note, Connie smiled thoughtfully before backing up to retreat back into the crowd. The other girl was obviously busy, so that would have to do.

melonaxxxpan
User Image
The note has curvy, feminine looking writing scrawled across it. It is tucked neatly under the glass ornament, folded with careful precision.
"You likely get a lot of fan praise, and all kinds of recognition...but this is my way of showing my gratitude for your kindness. You are incredible, simply put! Thanks again for hearing me out~! - CS"

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:39 pm
Eckios was back for yet another round. It was a game, of course he was going to play it. He loved the simple Whack-a-Groundbeast game, and while he hadn't been the best at it...that didn't stop the small boy from playing. He came with a fiery look of determination as he marched up to the machine. He snatched up his "weapon" and readied for the onslaught of quick little beasties. While they were hard to catch, and he missed a lot of them he didn't mind he wasn't the highest score or anything..it was more about having fun anyway!!  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3 Total: 29 (10-40)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:25 pm
name: Eilidh Rosach
difficulty: heavy
score: 2

Eilidh wasn't even sure she had the strength to do this, but the quiet tealblood was enjoying Bloodfest far to much to let aches and pains slow her down. The offer of candy had been a nice little surprise. Try as she might, Eilidh did manage to get some of the routine down. Panting by the time she was done, she straightened herself upright as she stretched her legs out to work out the burn in them. A smile lightened up her features despite this. She'd given it her best effort at least!

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:35 pm
Dillys had heard Connie talk about this booth, and he had come by to support her as she went all out on the dance machine. Smiling thoughtfully, he noticed a simple Whack-A-Groundbeast game close by. Deciding to try his luck at the game while his sister was stomping away, he readied himself to play. Only it was at an insane difficulty, and trying to keep up with the fast moving machine really wasn't easy at all! Laughing at himself as he tried to smack several of them. He'd have to be fast, which only added to the ridiculousness of the games difficulty setting.  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:29 am
    Emi smiled wide for the shot. As Frossa was talking, she turned the camera around to check out the product, snort-laughing when she saw the bunny ears. "Ha, you think? I guess I'm pretty slick at bustin' moves sometimes." She struck a pose, albeit a very silly one. "Maybe if they ever redo Superstar I'll give you a run for it, huh?" She laughed again, "Sike! I don't got the personality for it. You're like, so woosh and wow ya'know dude?" She made accompanying arm motions.

"We should totally chill again if you ever get the chance, though." Which she knew was probably slip to nonexistent for a top idol. Any free time Frossa got Emi was sure would be spent on more important leisurely activities, but that was alright. She got it. "Hey wait! Maybe we could chill if I got into the industry! Might have to take my sike back." She threw the purpleblood some fingerguns. Harmless fun, right? She lost track of her thoughts for a moment when she noticed Frossa's jacket was staring at her. Whoa. Did every bigwig in the industry get an eye jacket? Sick.

melona-pan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:47 am
name: Trusci Modsat
score: 589823
proof: here u go
scoreboard name: LOL

Trusci thought the idea of a DDR game sounded fun; dancing, rhythms, whatever. She didn't get to enjoy things like this as a child due to being a lowblood, but hey, here was an opportunity now!

Except, like, it was totally unnecessarily ******** impossible. How did trolls move this fast? How did trolls move their legs like this? She thought maybe it was just a function of never playing these sort of things before, but comparing her scores spoke otherwise. Was it just supposed to be this hard? Well fine, ******** it, two could play this rigged a** game!

She loaded up the song for a final attempt, but this time her feet crackled teal for a split second. No one was watching right? Good! Or even if they were, whatever! She didn't care anymore! Her feet still struggled to keep up with the notes, but at least the pressure from her psionics scored her a few more points where her body couldn't. In the end she still couldn't beat the song, but her score was marginally better, even with the giant E staring her in the face. Whatever.

When it prompted her for her initials, she decided against using anything that could tie back to her actual name. No point in leaving this behind in a paper trail.

melona-pan
if u wanna call her out on CHEATING/disqualify her/whatever ICly be my guest

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:14 am
rng ddr ticket winner

acteon
connie  
melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:32 am
rng activity ticket

purp
taki
leon
pixi
mels  

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:39 am
reroll rng activity ticket bc im silly and forgot i cant do double tickets

taki
pixi
mels  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:51 am
          → DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: DAY FOUR RESULTS

DDR:
          light: no one
          standard: Acteon (75 star tokens)
          heavy: Connie (75 star tokens)

DDR: REMIX: MACHINA
          1st: Trusci (0 star tokens for being a dirty cheater)
          2nd: Tsarzi (50 star tokens)
          3rd: Eyzaak (25 star tokens)
          Please remember to screencap the entire game page INCLUDING song title and description for proof for ddr:r, as the example provided. Posting just the ddr game results without that information will disqualify you from scoring from Day 3 onward. Thank you!

For each game your troll participated in, they also get 2 star tokens as a participation prize!

purplerosesbeauty
          Frossa recognizes your dedication, and gives you a whole bag of candy- for free!- when you reach the prize booth.

Taki-di
          Frossa continues to give you extra plays on the machines from here on out. She even gives you a little pass, which you can flash at the drones to get them to back off you and let you play as long as you'd like.

leon_a_darkangel
          Wow, kid!" Frossa shoots Eyzaak a huge thumbs up. "Quite a pair of kickers you got there! Nice work!" Still not as high as her score- but credit given where credit deserved.

Ticket Winners:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Melancholies
          ddr remix winner

purplerosesbeauty
          ddr winner

Taki-di
          participation winner

rp responses coming later today/tonight c :

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3 Total: 28 (10-40)

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:52 am
          → DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: DAY FIVE ROLL

light: 2, 2, 3, 4
          standard: 2, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2
          heavy: 2, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff