Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: day 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 6 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 3 Total: 11 (6-24)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:22 pm
I'M PLAYING DANCE DANCE REFORMATION!!!
name: acteon
difficulty: standard
score: 1

At this point, Ace didn't even mind that they weren't doing so hot. They got some free candy from the booth runner, a cute idol! They spent some time eating the candy before they got onto the machine, hoping the sugar boost would help. It didn't, but it was still fun!

Taki-di rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 3, 2, 2 Total: 18 (10-40)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:23 pm
name: Tsarzi Ameroc
difficulty: Heavy

Total points so far: 197 (I think???)

With every shift in song came a different tempo, a different pace and it seemed like the steps matched up with the music better than others. some the steps weren't quite on beat and didn't flow well. convolution of the formula for sure, but none the less an altered version of coordination practice to not get caught and trapped in a rhythm and to continue reacting. Be able to filter the music and still react to the visual cues.  

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 62 Total: 62 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:24 pm
I'M PLAYING DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: REMIX!!!
score: 1,521,937
proof: :v
scoreboard name: TSR

The remix tonight had the same issue as the regular, where it felt just a little off tempo from the music, but Tsarzi made use of her VIP pass from Frossa to keep the drones away and loiter as she liked near the machines to observe some other players, as well as taking some extra rounds.

Maybe she should look into getting one of these pads herself. See if she couldn't get levels built for other genres of music, change it up.

(i guess tsarzi plays rhythm games now)

Whack-a-Groundbeast
Score: 62

It would seem the previous players on the machine were not very mindful and had abuse the mallet just a bit too much. Tsarzi noted the extra damage and crack lining the wood, angling the damage away from where the impact point would be.

Halfway though Tsarzi's game though, upon making contact with one of the groundbeasts, the wood split and half the mallet was lost into one of the holes. The goundbeasts started jamming and the machine began to grind unhappily from the interference.

It would seem she wouldn't be beating this game tonight either. Instead of leaving the mallet by the game for some fool to use and try to force the game to start up, likely breaking the thing fully in the process, She began flashing her VIP pass to get a drone's attention.

"This broke and the machine is jammed," Se informed them shortly, handing over the wood for inspection.

melona-pan
this could be the opening? does the drone direct her to frossa? or. something. iunno.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:37 am
name: Eckios Chivul
score: 504,189
proof: Murr
scoreboard name: KIØ

Eckios had finally broken down and decided to try out the Remix game. He didn't want to get on the machine and stomp away at it...but he'd at least try this one tonight. Nervous, as he had never really been great at rhythmic games he still gave it his best go. His fingers clicked and clacked, a bit clumsy as he just couldn't keep up with the faster patterns. He'd panic and begin going faster than he needed to, or wouldn't react quick enough ironically. By the time he was done, he hadn't even come close to the bluebloods score...but at least he'd tried. The powered troll glanced away, rubbing his neck some as he shyly entered his nickname in...and quickly scampered away before anyone noticed him.

Whack-a-Groundbeast

At least this game was easier on him, and he enjoyed it. Eckios shuffled towards the whack-a-groundbeast game. He really didn't feel good. Ever since falling into the freezing cold water, he'd been sneezing and having to blow his nose more. His cheeks were slightly flushed teal, but he was otherwise mostly alright beside tired. He did better than previous nights, but by the time he was done he felt dizzy as he rubbed at a dark circled eye. Maybe it was time for a nap..he hadn't been sleeping well the last couple nights.

As he approached the booth...it was apparently out of order or broken somehow? A disappointed expression crossed the boys face. Aw...he wanted to play. Oh well...he quietly snagged a piece of candy as he wandered away in a slow tired little shuffle.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:31 am
name: Emiola Vivace
score: 1562401
proof: here u go
scoreboard name: EM1

Emi puffed as she leaned back against the DDR railing. She had long since shed her pea coat, because the sheer amount of moment she was doing was making the many layers she had on uncomfortable. Pausing as the score slowly calculated, she wiped some sweat from her brow.

She swore they were getting harder, but not in the ways that really made... sense. She was just barely pulling ahead of the pack here, and not because everyone was doing super good. She huffed. Oh well! That just meant she had to practice more! It was weird, feeling... competitive. Hm.

melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:56 am
rng ddr ticket winner
Acteon
Tsarzi  

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:58 am
rng activity

taki
leon  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:00 am
          → DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: DAY FIVE RESULTS

DDR:
          light: no one
          standard: Acteon (75 star tokens)
          heavy: Tsarzi (75 star tokens)

DDR: REMIX: DAM DADI DO
          1st: Emiola (100 star tokens)
          2nd: Tsarzi (50 star tokens)
          3rd: Eckios (25 star tokens)
          Please remember to screencap the entire game page INCLUDING song title and description for proof for ddr:r, as the example provided. Posting just the ddr game results without that information will disqualify you from scoring from Day 3 onward. Thank you!

For each game your troll participated in, they also get 2 star tokens as a participation prize!

Quote:
          sry no interactiosn today bc mea is dying-- i'm trying to get to tags asap! either saturday night or sunday!!!

Ticket Winners:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Melancholies
          ddr remix winner

purplerosesbeauty
          ddr winner

Taki-di
          participation winner

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:07 am
disregard this post im silly  
melona-pan rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 1, 3, 3, 4, 2 Total: 25 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:08 am
          → DANCE DANCE REFORMATION: DAY SIX ROLL

light: 1, 2, 3, 4
          standard: 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 1
          heavy: 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 1, 3, 3, 4, 2

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

zeflamigo rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:51 pm
name: Leeroi Furore
score: 859,410
proof: daNCe
scoreboard name: LEE

A new competitor entered the ring, called by the siren song of flashy dance music and even flashier game consoles. This wasn't a game he frequently used at the arcade (he preferred the shooters), but it was a familiar friend. He cracked his knuckles before getting down to play, putting on a serious expression that seemed unfitting for the type of game before him.

After breaking a sweat dancing at the machine, his attention was drawn to the strange moose machine. Well he had to at least try it, didn't he?  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 6 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 1, 1, 4 Total: 15 (6-24)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:27 pm
name: acteon
difficulty: standard

Perhaps... Ace really wasn't a good dancer. But they liked to dance, and especially dancing to this dumb game. All the merch the booth owner had made them wonder if it would be nice to be an Idol though....

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Taki-di rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 2, 1 Total: 29 (10-40)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:46 pm
difficulty: Heavy
score: 0

Total points so far: 328 (I think???)

Tsarzi stared blankly at the score and decided now was probably time for another break. She knew it wasn't good to grind one's nerves and focus down too much. Sometimes, getting too in tune with the rhythm is what could cause one to fall off beat. A breather and then she'd be back.  
Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:47 pm
score: 887,916
proof: proof
scoreboard name: TSR

The break did some real good, coming back with a better frame of mind and her limbs were looser after some stretches. Tsarzi took note of the new face and name on the scoreboard. Not bad, not too far below her own score. It was certainly a good sign to have the coordination necessary to place in the game.

Whack-a-Groundbeast
Score: 61

There was a new mallet but the game seemed to still be a little jammed, making failure noises for missed groundbeasts that weren't even popping up. Breathing a sigh out her nose, Tsarzi plucked the VIP pass from her pocket to go wave down a drone and get this sorted.  

Taki-di

Melancholies rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:09 am
name: Emiola Vivace
score: here!
proof: 956666
scoreboard name: EM1

When the screen lit up with the startling amount of sixes at the end, Emiola felt uneasy somewhere in the back of her head. Though she wasn't sure why; oh well! At least tonight's song had been a lot easier than the day before (she actually felt like she did good rather than barely skirted along). Too bad she wasn't a highblood! Having her own personal DDR machine sounded kinda fun, but it seemed expensive too. All of her money went towards actual music equipment, not the fun game musical equipment kind.

She turned to the Whack-A-Groundbeast game, dusty and forgotten in the corner. She was using her robotic arm and keeping up with it alright until the very end. 97? Aw man...

"All's well that ends well, I guess." She shrugged it off. No consolation prizes here! But she did have more than enough points for some real prizes. She scooted off to peruse the bobbleheads...

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff