Submit

Pern Master Harper

Ruthless Giver

16,000 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asahi entered his new dorm and looked around. He was excited to start this new stage in his life. This was the first time he'd be on his own ever since his Uncle Will took him in. He hoped he would get along with everyone at his new school. Asahi did a quick lap around his dorm. He was a little nervous when he realized there was two rooms, though it appeared as if no one was sharing with him just yet. Asahi quickly settled in the room closest to the door, after all he did still have anxiety about being trapped. He quickly unpacked his bags and settled on his new bed with a book in hand.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:09 am
Eiji entered his new dorm with a shark-like grin. He was finally free of his over protective parents! Who knew all it'd take was getting accepted into a boarding school. He couldn't wait to check out the campus. But first to unpack!

Eiji threw open the first door he came across and froze. There was another kid in his room! COOL!  

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pern Master Harper

Ruthless Giver

16,000 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:12 am

Asahi stared wide-eyed at the grinning guy standing in his doorway. He tried not to have a panic attack as his space was being invaded by a total stranger. "He..hello." Asahi stuttered. A..are you m..my roommate?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:21 am
Eiji grin grew even further. The kid was a total Bishi! Eiji was even pretty sure he might be a dandere. "Yeah!" Eiji exclaimed. "I'm Eiji Clarke. I'll be crashing with you!." Eiji then looked about the room. "It looks a little small but I'm sure we can make due!" He then winked at the kid.  

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pern Master Harper

Ruthless Giver

16,000 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:27 am

Asahi blushed brightly and epped. "No!" Asahi shouted then winced. "I...I mean, the...there is a..another room." Asahi blushed even brighter as he shot off his bed and grabbed Eiji's hand. He quickly tugged Eiji with him through hallway, kitchen and living room. He then pointed towards the other bedrooms door. "Th..there. See!" Asahi stuttered. "We e..each get our o..own rooms."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:30 am
Eiji smirked at the blushing kid and pointed look down at their still connected hands. "Too bad." Eiji purred. "It would have been fun sharing a bed with you." He then pulled the kid close to him and wrapped his free arm around him. "So do I get your name now, Lovely?"  

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pern Master Harper

Ruthless Giver

16,000 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:37 am

Asahi eyes went as wide as possible as he stared up at Eiji. 'What is going on?!' He mentally freaked out. 'OMG! What have I gotten myself into?!' Asahi struggled lightly with a blush staining his checks. He was fighting of a serious anxiety attack!
"Please let me go!" Asahi cried out. "I'm gonna scream!" Asahi tugged in panic at Eiji's arm around him. "Pl..please!" Asahi stuttered. "My n..name's A..Asahi. No..now please l..let me go!"

OOC: Got to hit the hay. See you tomorrow?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:41 am
Eiji frowned at the panicking Asahi and immediately let him go. "Hey." Ejij said softly. "No need to freak out okay? I was just messing around." Eiji gently rubbed the kids back. "Sorry if I upset you. I'm a bit of a prankster but I would never hurt you, okay?"

(ooc: Kay. See you then.)  

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers