Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Playground (Games)
What pokemon does the person above you look like?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:31 pm
Rules:

1. Use serebii.net if you need to find pokemon images to match the avatar above you because you don't know pokemon.

2. In a few words, name the pokemon and describe why you think the pokemon matches said avatar.

Since I am first, I will just tell you a Pokemon that I like, not that I look like that Pokemon.

I like the pokemon Graveller, which is a rock/ground type pokemon. It has four arms, and sometimes can use the ability of sturdy. If you are an expert trainer, you can use it to beat a Gyrados, which is a water/flying type.

Okay, now its your turn!

Which Pokemon do I look like?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:11 am
Charmander, known as Hitokage in Japan, is a Pokémon species in Nintendo and Game Freak's Pokémon franchise. Wikipedia
Category: Lizard
Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Weakness: Water, Ground, Rock
Evolves to: Charmeleon
Height: 61 cm  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm
Queentintin
Charmander, known as Hitokage in Japan, is a Pokémon species in Nintendo and Game Freak's Pokémon franchise. Wikipedia

You look like a sylveon, which is a fairy type pokemon and is an eeveelution. (Love charmander by the way, he is so cute.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:23 pm
empress dee
Queentintin

You look like a sylveon, which is a fairy type pokemon and is an eeveelution. (Love charmander by the way, he is so cute.)

Thanks and glad you like xd was always one of my faves ^.^and I never heard of the sylveon, NIce xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:55 am
Now you look like a shiny mismagius with pumpgaboo colors.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:38 am
empress dee

Before I read tintin’s Post, I thought you looked like Charmander, all in red with an open mouth. I half expected to see a flame 🔥 shoot out.  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:55 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
empress dee

Before I read tintin’s Post, I thought you looked like Charmander, all in red with an open mouth. I half expected to see a flame 🔥 shoot out.

You look like gothitelle. Oh and by the way, that was funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:07 am
empress dee
Esme Marie Cullen
empress dee

Ha ha, now I wish there was a pokemon who looks like they were in their underwear. The paws, however, could represent the fire lion pokemon. I still say the underwear idea was hilarious though.  

TruesdaleT

Jason Hoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:16 pm
TruesdaleT
empress dee
Esme Marie Cullen
empress dee

Ha ha, now I wish there was a pokemon who looks like they were in their underwear. The paws, however, could represent the fire lion pokemon. I still say the underwear idea was hilarious though.

You look like Purrloin, a dark type pokemon that is a cat. You would hate bugs and fighters. Psychic types don't affect you in the least and you love ghosts.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:37 am
Okay, since there are no water dragons in the games, I would say you look like Lugia, sort of. The chain saw is supposed to be like claws. The blue theme you are going with I am guessing is supposed to be the element of water as its main usage. Really though, what didn't make sense was that Lugia wasn't a water dragon and that Ho Oh wasn't a fire dragon. Or at the very least making Lugia water and flying like Gyrados since Ho Oh is fire and flying like Charizard.  

william-tyler

Village Playground (Games)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff