Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chattering felt...different. Cumbersome and awkward, although not much had changed, had it? The swamp remained the same: soggy, full of sounds and scents. She had been told it was pregnancy, dear. That's all Something to celebrate. Not that she didn't, in her own way; holding her head high despite the occurrence happening with one who didn't continue to shadow her footfalls ever after. She would bring more sounds and scents to the world, father or no.

But she had one burning question that she didn't feel she received an adequate answer to.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:41 pm
It was not often that Roses in Bloom kept company with zikwa. Not that she bore any ill will towards them, gracious no! They just seemed a more elusive lot, not seeking her comfort nor companionship as often. So meeting one like this was rather a pleasant surprise, and her delight was evident in her smile as she trotted up to the doe.

“Hello, my dear. Are you in need of company today?”  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:20 pm
She could hear the movement, smell the arrival of someone else. Chattering was not startled by the sound of a voice coming up to her. The voice itself sounded unusual, in a way she could not place.

"Hm." Chattering mulled it over, quite briefly.

"I-I-I su-suppose." she stated, proud despite how her words came out. Not everyone could sing beautifully, that was but the way of things.

And while she couldn't see, for the most part, she could catch the legendary's glow. However, that was not enough to tell her what Roses in Bloom was.

"I-It ma-matters not, b-b-but a-are you zi-i-kwa?"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:12 pm
"I am not, my dear. You... can't see me, can you?" Roses asked, tipping her head to the side and regarding the doe. What an interesting creature she was. Truly, Rose was delighted to have met her. She would be as patient and kind as the doe needed, and then some. It was what she did, after all.

"I am a kimeti, or... I was," Roses hummed to herself, not quite sure if she fit that description any longer. But that was a question for another time, another day. When there was not a young one in need of her blessing.

"And I am here to help you as I can."

Gl!ch~

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:23 pm
"I can-n-not," she confirmed. "I kn-know y-you a-are there, I know you ha-have a sh-shape am-mong the other sh-a-apes. I can-n t-tell your glow. B-but th-that is all."

Was kimeti? Chattering did not understand, but at the same time did not care. If not zikwa, the other kin would not be as attuned to some of the concerns she faced. Oh well. She didn't need to bare her soul to a stranger.

Even one who wanted to help. Whatever way the other doe intended to. Did she see with her eyes that Chattering was due? Or did she pity the lack of sight? Again, Chattering didn't truly care. That said, if one was offering assistance, there was that one thing on her mind worth putting out into the world.

"Th-the on-nly h-help I m-might desire i-i-is the ans-swer to this ques-s-stion. What is m-motherhood, i-in the end?"

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff