Blitz's Beauties (Yuri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:35 pm
Basically where I'll be making a bunch of different gals, if someone catches your eye just PM me and let me know so we can begin plotting! I'm not a picky guy when it comes to RP's so please don't be scared, I don't bite!

- Kimiko Yokoyama
-
-
-

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image

Name: Kimiko Yokoyama
Nickname: Kimi
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality:
Calm, elegant, and graceful to a fault Kimiko is the embodiment of what her parents taught her. She is a patient young woman who her tries her hardest to exercise genuine kindness to those she interacts with. Kimiko is generous and open hearted, willing to listen to those in need of an ear and will help take on any burden that is troubling others. Despite all this she is not a pushover and will be firm when she needs to be and when she puts her foot down then that is that, no means no. Kimiko does however keep many of her own problems to herself so not to burden others, she will always try to deal with her problems on her own and can become a bit overwhelmed.

Bio:
From a young age she had a relatively absent Father who was too busy running the family business of a public garden that people would tour through and her Mother was only ever there for her to teach her how to be the "perfect woman". Her Mother and Father played obvious favoritism when it came to her older Brother Ryusei whom was quickly working towards a career in professional baseball. However one day her parents and Brother got into a crash when she was only fifteen years old. Her Mother and Father were both killed but her Ryusei survived but at a cost as a piece of the wreckage lodged into his spine, paralyzing him from the waist down. As such Kimiko and Ryusei inherrited the family business but due to Ryusei being crippled it was up to Kimiko to handle the manual labor of taking care of the gardens while her Ryusei handled the paperwork. However her Older Brother was quickly slipping into melancholy as he had not only lost his parents but also his chance at playing the sport he loved for a living. He had become suicidal but with the help of his younger sister he was able to continue on living to this day but he isn't past it yet. While he had learned to cope, Ryusei will have bad days that Kimiko will have to help him through.  

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces