Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
- Seeing the good - 1x1 (By Bi Blitz & DragonMistress07) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:18 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:37 pm
User Image

The sound of an alarm playing soft rock roused the sleeping man from his slumber. A loud yawn would leave his mouth as Dominic felt around on his bedside table before turning off the alarm and shaking his head a bit as he reached for his cane and unfolded it. Since his alarm was going off he knew it was eight AM currently and while he knew that for some people eight was late to be sleeping, dreaming was about the only highlight of his day. Dominic felt like he was forgetting something as he he made his way through the house that he lived in with practiced precision. They had tried to get him to move to an assisted living facility but the young man wanted no part of it, there was no way in hell he'd live with nothing but old people and other disabled people. His pride wouldn't allow it. He would make it to the kitchen without much incident and he would begin to feel around the general area where he left the bag of coffee. However he then remembered the stipulation that was given to him living on his own, a ******** aide. He groaned in dismay as his permanent aide was going to be arriving for the first time today to start his job "Scheisse...this is a ******** joke...I swear..."he was in no mood for some old lady to harp on him and fuss over every little thing he did, it would kill him he swore. Up until this point his Mother had been helping him out but now that his aid was coming she was able to go back home to the other side of the city. The German was not looking forward to this.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rayven woke up with the sun shining on his face and groaned before sitting up and yawning. He rubbed his eyes before sliding out of bed and passing over to the bathroom to get ready for the day. It was his fist day working with his new patient and he wanted to make sure everything was good. He made sire to start the coffee before starting the shower, staying there for 15min before getting out, drying off and getting dressed in a pair of blue
scrubs before making his way to the kitchen of his one bedroom apartment. He filled his thermos with coffee, packed himself his lunch before placing them all in his backpack along with his tablet, wallet and his keys. He made sure that Midnight, his cat had plenty of food and water as well as her litter box before grabbing said backpack, hiking it up on his shoulder before heading out. He made sure to grab a bag of cinnamon rolls on the way to Dominic's house. He had read the man's file and he knew that he was gonna have his hands full but he did enjoy the challenge. When he got to the address, he made sure to knock, announce himself and then waited.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:23 am
User Image

Dominic had finally managed to get his hands on the bag of coffee but now he was having trouble finding the filters and measuring cup for the coffee maker "Dammit Mom...I told you to leave them close to the counter..." he muttered under his breath before sighing and walking out to the living room and turning on the radio that was left on the news station. Not being able to watch TV was one thing that completely killed him at first, it still sucked even now. But just as he was about to go back to the unfinished coffee he heard a knock at his door and grumbled a bit in annoyance "Oh great.."Dominic slowly felt his way to the front door, being sure to avoid anything before feeling around and grabbing the door handle and turning it open just a small bit before sighing "Can I help you?" please just be a girl scout or something like that. And if it was his aide then he could only hope that the lack of enthusiasm and interest would get the other to give up and leave, though for some reason he doubted it would be that easy.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:03 am

Rayven waited patiently, snacking on a roll until the door was open ans he was greeted by who he supposed was Dominic. Ah. Okay. "Yes. I'm Rayven Yukimura, your aide." he replied after a second of pulling himself together. He could already tell that this was going to be rough just by the other's attitude but he wouldn't give up. Not now. After, all he had just gotten started and he had no intention of letting the blonde off that easily. "May I come in?" he asked after another second of silence. He shifted his backpack to a more comfortable position as he waited for a response from his new patient. He placed the rest of his roles in his bag without looking, never taking his eyes off the other male in front of him.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image

Dominic was taken by surprise for just a moment. A man? Let alone a young sounding man? He was expecting an older lady or something like that but the surprise didn't last for long as he was reminded that the guy was still an aide. He had a neutral expression when he asked to come into his house 'No you may not and for that fact you can just ******** right off back to your workplace and tell them to shove their aides right up their....' "Sure whatever" he stated dismissively as he knew that if he didn't accept the aide they'd force form to that damn assisted living place. When Rayven the first and most blatantly obvious thing, the house was bare minimum with no decorations or trinkets at all. A TV that was obviously unused, a single couch, a radio, a coffee table, and that was just about it. Another thing was that the house was completely black inside as not a single light was turned on, once again for obvious reasons. The entire layout was a simple single floor ranch house, chosen just so the blind man wouldn't have to worry about stairs. Dominic would be grumbling a few words of annoyance "Alright what is it you plan on doing exactly?" he demanded to know right away as he felt his way to the kitchen to resume his search for the coffee filters that were apparently out of his reach somehow.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Rayven blinked at his attitude but just shrugged it off as he stepped inside the house. He waited for his eyes to adjust to the place before taking in everything around him. Hmm. It suited the other male but he refused to say that out loud as he had a feeling that Dominic would get defensive and not appreciate it. "You'rYou're such a ray of sunshine, aren't you?" he mused, watching the blonde as he resumed his search for something. He tilted his head to the side, thinking before answering. "They didn't tell you?" He asked before sighing as he inwardly decided to help the other in his search. "Well, I'm supposed to help with you with day to day stuff, like cooking, cleaning, taking you places, things like that." he replied while thinking, ' As well to make sure you don't kill yourself'. "Is there a particular item that you are searching for?" he asked as he watched the blonde fumble around the kitchen, trying not to smile. It was not funny and he should not find it amusing. That would be bad.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:00 pm
User Image

Dominic would begin to feel a bit more away from the coffee pot in the hope that maybe his Mother had simply placed it further away then he thought. The next comment from the aid caused his brows to knit together in an angry expression as he turned his head in the general direction of which he heard the voice "Oh geez thanks, since I have so much to be happy about!" was his snarky replay as he waved his hand in his face. Admittingly enough he had a bad attitude long before he ever went blind but this simply made it all the worse without a doubt in his mind. He would then roll his eyes a bit "No, they said that I've have an aid otherwise I'd have to live in the old folks home. That's what they told me" he stated in an annoyed tone. Dominic would then sigh in annoyance "I'm trying to find the coffee filters for coffee..." he commented with a sigh of defeat, unaware that the filters were wedged behind the coffee maker.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Rayven just shook his head, not letting the other's attitude bother him. He had had worse.He was still getting over his last patient. She was mean as a snake
Well, he could understabd that. He wouldn't want to be in a home either. "They wouldn't put you in an old folks home, you're too young fir that." he replied before looking around the kitchen and spotted the filters behind the coffee machine. Ah. How on earth did they get there. "Here. These what you want?" he asked as he wiggled the filters from thier hiding place and into Dominic's searching hands gently. "Will you be okay making coffee?" he asked, not sounding patronising but actually concerned. He had a feeling that the blonde would not want his pity or want him taking over his daily routine. He could just imagine how that conversation would go. Him getting screamed at as well as getting fired. And he rather not have that happen after only his first day. So, he made sure to ask Dominic if he needed help instead of just assuming that he did. It went along way with people accepting you.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image

If Dominic could roll his eyes he would at that moment at the others comment "Old person home, assisted living, all houses the same people at the end of the day!" he muttered in annoyance before he bit his lip a bit when he had the filters given to him and nodded his head a small bit and sighed out loud a small bit as he was irritated at his inability "Thanks..." was all he uttered before pausing in his action and turned his head to the others direction "I'll be fine, just...I don't know...busy yourself...or just turn on the TV and sit there. I don't give a damn what you do" Dominic commented before he began to slowly work on making his pot of coffee. It obviously would take much longer with him doing it but Dominic would be dammed if he allowed himself to become even slightly dependent on someone else. He would do everything he could by himself! Once he got the coffee dripping he would then slowly reach into a cupboard that was marked with a braille tag and would pull out a frying pan before reaching over and turning on one of the gas burners. Of course he wasn't sure which burner he turned on so he'd hover his hand over each one until he found the one that felt hot and placed the pan over it. Dominic would then pull out sausage and eggs to make an omelet.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Rayven jerked in surprise at the emotion in the other's voice. "You are welcome." he replied after a second of getting over his start. He just watched as the other padded around and started in alarm when he saw Dominic go for the burner. 'What the hell was he doing?!' he thought as he almost had a heart attack when tje blonde placed his hand over the burners to see which one was hearing up. Drat! This was going to be a bit kore difficult than he thought. "Are...are you sure that you don't need help? You're awfully close to the fire..." he started then trailed off, trying not to come off llke he was being controlling. He itched to just take over but held himself back as he continued to watch the blonde attempt to make a omelet and was rather curious of how he was going to pull it off. It would be interesting to say the least.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:24 am
User Image

Dominic was now letting the pan heat up as he felt around on the cupboards until he found the one with the seasonings and spices. He'd feel around before realizing that he couldn't tell which was which and growled in annoyance before hearing the other and sighed before shaking his head in annoyance "You want to help that badly? Grab me the salt and pepper then" with that he would grab the handle of the pan and begin to try and crack the egg on the side of it. Sadly he would miss several times and when he did hit it on the side of the pan it was too soft as he was trying to avoid touching the open flames. This was more troublesome than he thought it was going to be, his Mother had helped him once or twice before but now he was struggling a bit which caused him to growl in frustration "Du musst mich verarschen..." he grumbled before he finally was able to crack the egg on the side of the pan before then...opening the egg over the edge of the pan, causing half the egg to run into the open flame. He would stand there and listen to the sound that obviously was not supposed to happen and just gave a defeated sigh "I ******** up...didn't I?...Never mind..." he didn't care about breakfast anymore, he wasn't hungry "Just...clean it, I'll probably ******** that up too..." he'd feel around for the couch and lean back on it once he took a seat. He just couldn't get something so simple down, go figure.

(Translation: Du musst mich verarschen = You have got to be ******** kidding me)

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:35 am

Rayven winced at the scene before quickly walking over to thw other male. He had gotten the salt and pepper on his way and had to pause when he saw the mess the other mad making. He bit back his comment as he continued to watch before dexidi ng enough was enough. "You shouldn't get down about this. I'm sure all you need is practice." he replied as he set the shakers down and proceeded to clean up the mess. But not before making sure that the stove was off when he did so. "Here. Have some coffee." he added as he found a cup to pour said beverage into. "Do you take it just black or with cream or sugar?" he asked before deciding that he would make breakfast for thr blonde. Might as well finish what Dominic had started. After all, even a blind person needed to eat too. As he waited for a response, he got started in breakfast, making the omelet that the other had been going for.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:28 am
User Image

Dominic just sat there and gave a wry chuckle and shook his head at the comment "Practice? Yeah sure, more like enough luck..." to say he really had given up on it was an understatement and while he would not admit it if the aide wasn't there he would have just skipped breakfast entirely and went about his day. He would then turn his head to the sound of Rayven's voice and sighed a bit as he was already making himself useful "Just give it to me black, I just need the caffeine..." and this was his life now. Reliant on someone else to help him through the daily grind of being a human being, Dominic found it sad personally. He prided himself on being self sufficient and being able to do things on his own but it seemed something as simple as cooking was beyond what he could do, despite what the other had said. He didn't believe it for a second.

(Translation: )

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:40 am

Rayven just hummed as he placed the cup in Dominic's hand so he wouldn't fumble around for it. "There you go. Nice ans hot." he said with a smile even though the blonde could not see it. "I'll get breakfast finished in a second. Let me know if you need anything else." he added before going back to the kitchen to finish the omelet for the other male while wondering to himself if he could really help Dominic with his disability. Probably not but he was going to try as he didn't want to leave a job unfinished. Maybe he should get him a animal for disable people. It was something to think aboit. He hummed to himself as he continues to cook breakfast, making sure that the omelet was good enough to eat. After, he turned off the stove before looking for a plate and sliding the omelet into it before bringing it over to Dominic along with a fork and knife. "All done. Hope you like it." he said as he placed the food down on the table within reach so the blonde could easily access it without having to struggle. He then headed back to the kitchen to clean the frying pan and then placed it away before going back to Dominic.

By Bi Blitz

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces