Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
- Seeing the good - 1x1 (By Bi Blitz & DragonMistress07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:56 pm
User Image

Dominic would strain a bit to hear the other speak that last bit he muttered. Catching it was a bit hard, something about exes? Hard to say but he wouldn't prod at all. Instead he would just chuckle a little bit at his comment "Ohhh so you're saying I should just hook up with someone like you then?" he teased the other man a bit before laughing a bit "Wouldn't that be the joke of the century!" he laughed a small bit before shaking his head a bit. If he could roll his eyes he would or at least if he opened his eyes to roll them he would. He only kept his eyes closed at all times just so that nobody would have to look at those ugly milky whites and he refused to wear those box like black sunglasses, over his dead body would that happen "Gah! You're just saying that because I'm right here! The fact that you're even here means that I am a burden that needs help, thanks though for trying Rave" he commented before grinning a bit at the mention of his food being ordered and everything else planned "Hell yeah! It all sounds good to me!" he exclaimed with a smirk on his face at the thought of having his favorite food on it's way.

(Translation: )

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rave was about to reply to that statement but decided not to when Dominic said that the two of them dating would be a joke. "You are not a burden, Dominic. If you were I would have quit as soon as I new you were blind." he replied as he placed everything in his backpack in time for him to head out. He heard the doorbell ring and went to get it. "That must be your food." he said before opening the door. He thanked the delivery boy, paid him while ignoring his staring before closing the door and heading bAck to the blonde. "Here's your food. Is there anything else you need before I leave?" he asked, making sure the food was within reaching distance of Dominic's hands so he could easily access it.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:26 pm
User Image

Dominic would let out a low hum as he listened to Rave try and beat it into his head that he wasn't anything bad. Part of him desperately wanted to believe the other man, he truly did but having his Father and Mother baby him and treat him like he was incapable and feeble child did not help at all. From the moment he had lost his sight the two of them all but sheltered him, he wasn't able to do practically anything he used to love doing without a parent or someone responsible to watch him. Being told you're not going to be able to do anything and being called a burden from a young age was hard. None the less he nodded his head and grinned a small bit when his food arrived and he would sit up before shaking his head and turning himself to face him "Thanks dude, today has been....fine...nice meeting you" Dominic would then put out a fist for the other to fist bump.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:28 pm

Rave zipped up his backpack before glistening it on one shoulder before staring at Dominic's outstretched fist before shrugging and bumped it with his. "Yeah. Nice meeting you too." he replied after a moment, making sure that he had everything before leaving. "Okay. I got everything so I will see you tomorrow. And I will make sure to bring you those books you wanted." he added after a second. He made a mental note to get Dominic a phone in Braille which would probably be easier for him to use. "Oh, before I forget, here." he said, pushing a small, round object into the other's hand. "It's a device that lets you call me if you need me. All you gotta do is push the button and it will connect to my cell. Okay?" he finished, wanting to make sure Dominic understood before he left. He had had it made before he came to Dominic as he was blind and may need assistance.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:00 am
User Image

Dominic grinned when he felt their fits bump and he'd begin to sit himself up and felt around before finding the bag with his food in it "Alright then, thanks I um...appreciate that.." he stated with a small nod of the head. Dominic had a bit of a difficult time expressing thanks for the most part but he was genuinely thankful that he was doing that for him. He would then blink when he felt the object be placed in his hand and nodded his head as he felt the object a little bit "Alright then, I doubt I'll need it but OK" he stated with a shrug before placing down close by within reach for him to grab it either way "I'll see you tomorrow Rave" he would wave his hand to the other man before opening his bag and smirking as the smell hit him, pleased that his orders were all correct, he could tell from smell alone.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:53 pm

"Yeah. See you." Rave replied before checking once again that he had everything before heading out the door, closing it behind him. He made sure to clock out online before heading back home. But not before stopping the some stored and getting what he would need tomorrow, including some books for Dominic. Also, he told his friend to meet him at the apartment where he would take the dog, a sweet-tempered German Shepard female who did not have a name. He would.let Dominic choose the name for her. After waving his friend goodbye, he took the dog back into his house, telling Midnig to be have before doing his nightly routine. He made sure that the dog was settled before deciding to watch some tv before it was time for him to head to bed.

Occ: You wanna time skip?

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:36 am
User Image

Dominic would let out a loud yawn as he pulled himself up from laying down in bed. He scratched the side of his head and patted it a little bit to try and unsuccessfully tame his bed head. This was not his morning, he could just feel it. He had been up late last night and now he was all groggy because of it. The blonde could barely pull himself out of bed and manged to at least slide into a pair of boxers before yawning once more much to his annoyance. He needed his coffee before doing anything else right now otherwise he would not be able to function like a proper human being for the rest of the day. With that in mind Dominic would slowly shuffle out to the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. While he might not be able to see he could still feel it clinging to the corners of his eyes. Finally he made it to the kitchen and was thankfully able to start the process of making his coffee without any incident. He would rest his elbows on the counter in a hunched position while he waited for his coffee to finish, completely forgetting about Rave even existing at this moment and how he should be coming any moment.

(OOC: Sure)

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Rave gave a yawn as he made his way to the kitchen to make him a small breakfast as well as some coffee. Somehow, before he had gone to bed he had made some brownies for Dominic. That was all nice.and good but the thing was, he didn't even remember doing it! With another sigh he just shook his head as he deposited them.in a container and into the bag with the books he had gotten for the blonde before he had came home. After his breakfast and coffee, he made his way back to the bedroom for a shower and to get his hair into some for of order before getting dressed. He made sure to get the dog, and her things as well as his stuff before making his way over to Dominic's. "Hey, Dominic! It's me, Rave." he called out as he knocked on the door. "Are you up?" he added with the dog giving a bark to accompany it.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:00 am
User Image

Dominic let out yet another yawn as the smell of morning coffee was beginning to finally pull him out of the groggy state he was in at the moment. Suddenly just as he was taking the first gulp of the beautiful drink known as coffee he heard the Rave suddenly knocking at the door with the sound of a dog barking. Oh s**t. He had completely forgotten about all this! He placed is mug down on the counter before slowly finding his way over to the door "Mmm coming!" he called out still a bit sleepy before slowly opening the door wide open for the other to walk into his house. However a small smile did grow on his face as he knelt down and put a hand out as he let the dog come to him so he could find the animal "You actually got me a dog...Rave..you rock..." he complimented when he felt the animal nudge his hand with her nose. From there he would begin to scratch the animal behind the ear "Does he have a name?" Dominic asked curiously while still furiously scratching the dogs head, chin, and ears.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Rave hummed to himself as he waited for Dominic to open the door, wondering if he was okay. He heard the blonde's voice and was inwardly relieved. "I knkw. And Of course. I would never lie about something like that." he mused as he watched the blonde get to know his knew friend. "She doesn't have a name. I thought that I would give you the honor of doing so since she will be yours." He added as he watched the dog sniff who would be her new master. His eyes happened to travel downwards and he jad to hokd back a smirk. "Nice boxers by the way." he said casually as he leaned against the doorframe, until Dominic let him inside that is. He wouldn"t step into the house without the other's permission. He made a mental note to ask Dominic if it was okay to copy his house key. That way he wouldn't have to knock all the time.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:08 pm
User Image

Dominic grinned a little bit when Rave admitted that she didn't have a name yet and that it was up to him "Jeez I hadn't even thought that I'd get to name her..." he smirked a small bit as he rubbed the top of the dogs head a little bit more as the blonde began brainstorming ideas for her. Of course Dominic would chuckle a little bit before finally standing up again and stretched a little bit to try and pop his back a little bit "Thanks, take a picture. It'll last longer" was the smartass remark that Rave would get as he shuffled off to the kitchen while waving the other man and dog into the house "I can't think of a name half asleep, let me get ready and I'll be able to think clearly" he stated before grabbing his mug of coffee and taking another deep drink of the hot liquid, With this in his hand Dominic was already feeling much better than he was a couple minutes ago.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Rave just snorted at he and the dog walked inside. He hoped Dominic thought of a good name as he couldn't keep calling her dog. He watched at the canine started sniffing around, getting a feel of her new home. He couldn't help but smile at the scene, shaking his head as he took a seat. "Oh, yeah. I got you some books as well as made you some brownies." he added as he set his bag down as well as the dogs stuff on the floor. "We both wait in anticipation. " he snarled as he and the canine settled down and waited for the blonde to finish his coffee patiently. He decided to play with the dog to pass the time, cooing at petting her.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:57 am
User Image

Dominic turned his head with a surprised look on his face before remembering the other day and how Rave agreed to get him these things. A large grin grew on his face before nodding his head in the general direction of where he head his voice "Holy s**t you actually did? That's so awesome!" he exclaimed clearly a bit pleased by this. He would down the rest of his coffee and found the sink in which to put the mug in. Dominic would slowly begin to make his way back out of the kitchen and in the living room where he followed the sound of a playing dog. Finally he sat down on the ground as he slowly invited the dog over with a beckoning hand. Once he began to scratch her a thoughtful look came over his face before smiling a bit and nodding his head at the thought "I'm going to call her Hulda...named after my Grandmother" he stated with a nod as Hulda seemed perfectly pleased with the name. While he was showering the her with affection he wouldn't bother looking up "So Brownies and Books? Mind if I see them?"

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:40 am
Rave just snorted at the comment. He didn't blame the blonde for not believing him. Those before him probably promised him a lot of things but never delivered, so he couldn't be upset that Dominic didn't trust. It had only been a day. He watched as the blonde and the newly named Huida, play together and couldn't help but smile at the scene again. It was rather cute, he had to admit. The canine was quite pleased with her name, "Okay, I'll get a collar made for her then." he replied after a moment of thinking. "Yeah, All the books are in Braille, so you should be good. And here are the brownies." he added as he placed the bag as well as the container filled with brownies into the other's hand carefully. He blithely ignored the see comment before backing up and away. "Hope you like the books. And the brownies." he finished before straightening himself up. "Have you had breakfast yet?" he asked as he headed to the kitchen absentmindedly.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:26 am
User Image

Dominic nodded his head at the mention of a collar for her, that would probably be a good thing. He would then look in the general direction of where he heard Rave's voice and grinned a bit when he mentioned that the books were all here "Thanks dude! You know what? You're alright!" the fact that the other had actually went out of his way to get these books for him meant a lot to the blonde, although he wouldn't openly admit it. Instead he would grin a bit when the bag with everything was placed in his hand. He would open it up and feel around, the braille on the front cover of the books would tell him that a good amount of them were all romance books from the titles alone, something he did also appreciate. But now Dominic would lift the container filled with brownies out and grinned a bit as he opened it up and got a good smell of them "No but I do now!" he commented before taking one out and took bite of the brownie and the blonde would perk up a bit "These are really ******** good!" he would compliment the other as he finished off the first brownie....then a second...and moved onto his third at this moment. Maybe being given something this good so early in the morning when he hadn't eaten yet wasn't a good thing.

(OOC: Sorry about the obnoxious wait, I'm not tired of the RP or anything! Work has just been killer these last two weeks what with Halloween around the corner and all that fun)

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas