Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
- Seeing the good - 1x1 (By Bi Blitz & DragonMistress07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I do try." Rave replied after a second of shaking his head. "Though, I think you should slow down on those before you make yourself sick. Wait til you get some breakfast in you. Then you can finish them off." he added, coming back to gently gently take the container from him and placing them on the kitchen counter. "How about some eggs and bacon?" he asked after a beat as he started looking around for said ingredients for breakfast while letting Dominic and Huida play and get to know each other more. It was an adorable scene as he made a mental note to take pictures later. He continued to rummage around as he awaited a response from the blonde.

Occ: It's okay. I understand

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 am
(OOC: Right so I know it's been a month and I am sorry for that, life just really took over for awhile. If you're no longer interested then just say, once again sorry.)

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:45 am
By Bi Blitz
(OOC: Right so I know it's been a month and I am sorry for that, life just really took over for awhile. If you're no longer interested then just say, once again sorry.)

DragonMistress07

Nonsense. I am still interested. I understand. Life comes first. No problem. I'm a really patient person.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:19 pm
User Image

Dominic would be munching away on the brownies that were given to him when he heard Rave speak up. If he could he would roll his eyes eyes at the other man as he let the container be taken from his hands at that moment. Geez and what if that was his breakfast "Oh give me a break!" he stated in an exasperated tone, what was he? Five? But at the mention of eggs and Bacon the blonde couldn't resist and nodded his head at the other "I suppose that'll be fine..." even now he simply had to be difficult about it but he'd be glad none the less. He would then sit down cross legged as he began playing with Hulda once more as the dog seemed more than happy to begin playing and being showered in praise and affection.

(Translation: )

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:55 pm
Rave was not impressed with his tone but got started on thd bacon and eggs. "You can have them after breakfast, okay?" he said as he handled a frying pan, placing it on tje stove and cracked a couple of eggs and some slices of bacon. He turned his head to see the blonde playing with his new friend and had to stop himself from squealing and taking a ridiculous amount of pictures in the process. "Glad I could please you, O great one." he added sarcastically, knowing the other would hear him as he got a couple of plates for them. He also made sure to put some food and water out for Hulda so she wouldn't go hungry either. As he worked, he started humming a song to himself. It was a Rick that always happened when he was cooking or really into something.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:15 pm
User Image

Dominic would once again metaphorically roll his eyes at Rave's comment, yep. The other man was treating him like a child. If he didn't know that it was because of those brownies he might have actually been a bit upset at it but instead the blonde simply huffed a bit as he grabbed Hulda's two front paws and began playing with them. Bless this dog for being patient with him. However a wide grin played at Dominic's face as he heard what Rave said "O great one? I think it matches, don't you think Hulda?" the dog seemed smart enough to pick up on her name or maybe it was coincidence? Either way she gave a small yip after he spoke to her and he would laugh a bit "Well you certainly are a smart girl!" he commented with a wide grin "Hulda has spoken Rave, you must call me that from now on!" he would announce in an amused tone in his voice. No doubt it would be noticeable that his mood was significantly better and he wasn't nearly as snippy as usual now thanks to Hulda.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:43 pm
Rave snorted. "I think you're a nut and I am not calling you that." he mused after a moment as turned off the stove after a few minutes, making sure not to burn himself. He settled then plates on the counter before picking up tje frying pan and using a fork to place the food on both thier played before setting it down in the sink. He would wash it later. "Do you want another cup of coffee with your breakfast or something else?" he asked as he grabbed both played along with two forks and heads back to Dominic and Hulda. "Here, Hulda." he said, placing Hulda's food and bown down beside her so she wouldn't be too far from the blonde's side as he gave her head a pay before heading back into the kitchen to get a drink for himself while waiting a response from Dominic

By Bi Blitz

Occ: Like your avi.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image

Dominic grinned a small bit "Aww come on! You're my aide! You're supposed to make me feel better and all that jazz!" he'd then laugh a small bit at the notion. The blonde would then release Hulda finally and would allow her some freedom to do what she wanted, which ended up being her resting against his side. To say that his heart melted a bit would be an understatement. He would smell the breakfast being made and he was actually glad that Rave stopped him from eating all the brownies, that bacon smelled so good right now. Dominic would then shake his head a bit at the offer for more coffee to go with his breakfast "No thanks, I'll just have water. I only ever need one mug in the morning and only to wake up" he would explain before carefully lifting himself off the ground while Hulda got her food and placed himself on the couch, reaching up and scratching his chest a bit "Um....thanks for breakfast" he still wished that he could cook by himself without Rave's help but yesterday was a prime example of why he couldn't. The thought did slightly bog down his good mood but he tried not to dwell on it too badly.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:55 pm
Rave hummed in response as he got a glass and filled it with water while getting himself some coffee which was still warm. Good. He didn't feel like making a fresh batch. He took both glasses back to the table, placing the water in front of Dominic and within reach as well as placing his own cup near his plate. "Okay. Good to know." he mused after a second of settling himself down. "She. No problem. Glad I can help." he said when the blonde thanked him. He could feel Dominic's mood drop of of a sudden. "Hey. You okay?" he asked, pausing in drinking his coffee to look at the other male over the rim of his cup. He wondered if it was because he could not cool with his disability? Most likely.

By Bi Blitz

Occ: I still wanna do another rp with you. Just so you know  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:06 am
User Image

Dominic could feel the other man approaching him along with the smell of food as well. He'd hear everything be placed down for him and once that was done the blonde would slowly reach out, first finding the rim of the plate and then feeling around until he got his hand on the fork. From there he would slowly begin to poke around for the food until he found it, however he would bite his lip a bit. Was it that obvious? Either way Dominic would shake his head a bit at the question asked "It's nothing..." with that he put some of the food in his mouth and began to eat breakfast. It was good unsurprisingly enough, Rave was without a doubt a good cook. He would silently eat for a little bit as he could hear the patter of dogs feet begin to wander away, probably inspecting the rest of the house "...I hate this..." he would finally admit, deciding that he might as well be honest instead of hiding it "I hate having to rely on someone else just to survive...it's pathetic" his melancholy thoughts were finally making it's way out of his head.

(OOC: I'd rather not atm, sorry)

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:18 pm
Rave silence belied his disbelief but he let it go for now as he didn't think the other male would appreciate his answer, so he just started his breakfast as he watched Hulda padded around the place, getting to know her new home. It was adorable and made a mental note to get her a collar as soon as possible before then turning back to Dominic when he started talking after a pause of silence. He blinked at the blonde's statement and placed his coffee down gently. He made sure that his reply to that statement would get through to the blonde. "I don't think it's pathetic at all Dominic." he started after a second of thinking. "I think It shows bravery to even accept that you need the help let alone ask for it. You should be proud to be able to ask for it. Not hate it." he added after a second. "And don't say that I pity you. I don't." he finished before going back to his breakfast.

By Bi Blitz

(I understand.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:08 am
User Image

Dominic grit his teeth a bit as his temper began to flare a little bit at his words. He took some deep breaths, he could tell when he was getting riled up "It's not brave, it's a necessity" he gritted out with an unhappy look on his face. His moody attitude and very noticeable mood swings was another reason why past aides quit on him and called him such awful things "Just yesterday if you weren't there I would have tried to cook and probably burned my place down with me in it..." he'd all but finished his food by now as he took bites between his rant as he was now just trying to calm himself down with deep breaths 'Least then I wouldn't have to deal with this bull s**t...' he thought to himself before furrowing his brows a bit "I'm sure some part of you does, every person says that but deep down most people are like 'Oh that poor blind guy'...every damn person..." he finally finished his rant as Dominic was now trembling trying to calm down and keep his temper from flaring any more. He took one more deep breath "I...I'm sorry....you didn't deserve that..." Dominic was at least man enough to admit when he said some things that someone didn't deserve. Rave was just here doing his job, he didn't need to be on the receiving end of one of his mood swings.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:31 pm
Rave just sat there calmly and let Dominic rant until the blonde apologize. "Hmm. Yeah. But I still stand by what I say about asking for help." He replied once he could get a word in after a moment of silence. "Eh. I've had much worse. You should hear some of the racial slurs I'd been called for being Japanese. You are not the first pwrson to go off on me and you will not be the last. You have mood swings. I get it. And i'm also sorry for setting you off." he added instantly after. He hadn't meant to upset Dominic, he was just staring a fact. Though he didn't think the blonde would flip from it but then again, he kind of understood. He watched as Hulda padded over, resting her head on Dominic's knee as she felt the tension in the room as well as her new master's anger. She was such a sweet thing. She would do just fine with Dominic.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:35 am
User Image

Dominic made sure to listen to Rave as he all but forced himself to calm down which finally did work once he got it out of his system afterwards. When the other admit that he'd had worse things said to him the blonde would shake his head a bit "Even if I did get upset I'm an adult, I shouldn't go flipping out like that...but thanks for understanding..." now he just felt a bit bad, this guy was a blessing. It seemed like he was extremely patient, most other aides would have up and left him to wallow but instead Rave just sat there and let him rant. Dominic would then feel Hulda begin to rest against his knee and he offered a small smile as he reached down and carefully lifted the dog into his lap and began to pet it again "Thank you Hulda, you're a sweetie..." finally he simply sat there petting the dog a little bit and gave a small smile for a bit before finally moving the dog aside on the couch and stood up "Well I'm going to shower and get dressed..." he began to slowly make his way to the bedroom but pausing for as second as he thought for a second before sighing "Rave...thanks...again.." with that he would quickly make his way into his bedroom where the bathroom and shower was. He would then slowly make sure to step slide out of his boxers and begin the shower with screaming hot water before stepping in and washed himself, as usual struggling to differentiate which was shampoo and which was body wash. It usually didn't matter to the blonde so he just went with what he grabbed.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:57 am
"Eh. Like I said. It's no problem at all. Everyone deserves to rant once in a while." he replied after a second, taking another sip of his coffee. He smiled at the canine and Dominic, making sure to take a picture before placing it back in his pocket. "Okay. I'll do the dishes then." he added when the blonde said he was going to take a shower and then get dressed. He drained thrust of his coffee as well as ate the last of his food before gathering up the dishes and heading towards the sink. Hulda decided to finish her own food as she waited for her master to emerge whenever he was done doing what humans do. "You're welcome." He he called out before the other disappeared into the bathroom. He decided to turn the radio on, turning it to the j-pop station before going to do the dishes, humming along to whatever was in at that time.

By Bi Blitz

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces