Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
- Seeing the good - 1x1 (By Bi Blitz & DragonMistress07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:28 pm
User Image

Dominic would wash himself thoroughly, thankfully using the shampoo and conditioner in his hair this time around. He would then proceed to scrub himself clean and by proxy, rip himself of the rest grogginess that still clung to him. Finally once finished he would dry himself off and run a comb through his damp hair a few times before finally walking into the bedroom to get some clothes. He could hear songs and music in a foreign language play over the radio which he found to be a bit amusing to hear as he got himself dressed. A pink t-shirt and blue jeans would be his ensemble today, not that he knew any better of course. Finally the blonde would carefully walk out before feeling Hulda appear out of nowhere, making sure to nudge him away from the wall. She was a smart girl without a doubt and he smiled a small bit as he allowed himself to be led by the dog back to the living room. There Dominic would offer a smirk as he reached down to pet the perfect little pooch on the head "She's really smart, barely twenty or thirty minutes and she's already helping me out" he would comment on Hulda's ability before letting himself be led back to the couch where he listened to one of the songs playing over the radio and he figured now would be the time to ask "What is this called? Never heard this style before" he was curious since this style of music seemed to have a pleasant blend of vocals and bass.

(Translation: )

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:46 pm
Rave was just finishing up placing the dishes to dry as he heard Dominic return. He smiled when he heard the comment about Hulda being smart. "Yes. That was what she was trained for, Dominic." he replied with a small laugh as he drained the water in the sunk before drying his hands with a towel. He walked back to the chair he had been sitting on when the blonde asked what hebwas listening too. "Ah. Japanese Pop. Jpop for short." he added after a minute. "Its very popular back home and I listen to it when I can as it reminds me of home." he added before settling down. "So, what do you want to do today?" he asked after second of silence as he patted Hulds on the head and giving her a treat for doing such a good child.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:57 pm
User Image

Dominic would listen to Rave as he explained what the music currently playing was. Jpop? It sounded pretty good, even if he couldn't understand a word of it "You get homesick sometimes?" he would ask curiously, wondering about the other man a bit. He didn't know much about Rave and since he at least seemed patient enough and was determined to be his aide the blonde might as well try to get to know the other man. Once the others question was asked however he shrugged his shoulders a bit as he thought for a moment as he went over some things in his head "Well...I do need to go grocery shopping, I know my fridge is getting a bit skint on supplies...so there's that" he rubbed the back of his head a little bit before sighing "You wanna help me with that?"

(Translation: )

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:22 pm
Rave paused as he thought about it. "Sometimes. But I like it here more." he replied after a minute. He did miss the streets of Shinjuku but he likes his job here more. "And I always go back to visit on holidays and birthdays of my family. More or less." he added with a small laugh. He blinked when Dominic said that he needed more groceries which as true as he had seen the fridge and frankly it was looking a little...bare. "Sure. I got no problem with that. Plus it would be good for Hulda to get some exercise as well as get used to aiding y out." He piped up as he msde sure that he had his wlet and phone as well as get the canine ready to go out. "So, is the store nearby or what?" he asked after a second of getting Hulda's harness on.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash