Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:14 pm
Two werewolves, thrown out of thier packs for being different, one because he wasn't what his pack thought he would be and the other, Ai because he was not like other wolves and could use magic. So, what happen when these two lonely souls meet on the mountain that they have made thier home? Let's find out shall we?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Ai (No no last name)
Hair color: white
Eye color: Blue
Preference: Uke
Bio: So is quiet, curious, unpredictable and just a tad bit off his rocker and those are his good points. He was born into a pack that didn't take to kindly to magic and the fact that Ai could wield it in human form made them nervous and on edge and because they were scared of what he could, they banished him from the paxk, which would be a big mistake on thier part as Ai's magic was what was keeping the werewolf population up as most of the females couldn't handle thier pregnancies without his healing magic and herbal remedies. But Ai wasn't upset. He took the news gracefully before reaanouncing the pack as his family and disappeared off into the mountains where he decided to live as it had plenty of space plus an abandoned cottage that he made his home at the base near the town where he seems his wares.
Likes: medicine, full moons, chocolate, herbs, tea, gardening and cooking
Dislikes: the color pink, women, his old pack, rouge werewolves, and loud noises

Occ: Hope this is okay

NuLova

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:45 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Though I howl late at night I am not alone

Xavier sat on the cliffside looking down the mountain side, his long hair pulled over his shoulder. From his perch he could see everything...... Mostly.... He could see the north side of the mountain and what he saw at the moment was a doe and its fawns. A small smile spread over his lips the fawns were small at the moment, but he knew how big they would grow. Lifting his head he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, sitting still for a moment his eye brows lowered and he sniffed the air this time "Seems theres change in the air" he quietly said before pushing himself up with a groan.

For the moon is my companion

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:59 pm

Even in absolute darkness...

Ai, The Green Mage Werewolf

Ai hiked his way up the eastern side of the cliff, a basket strapped to his back filled with herbs and some things he had gotten from the village. He paused just long enough to gaze up at the moon, admiring it for a brief second before hiking back to his cottage. He always stated there during full moons as he had a basement where he spent all his transformations. Well, except when he felt like hunting which he didn't do often as he hates killing things unless he had to. And not even then. When the wind shifted, he caught an unknown scent that made him stop. Huh. Someone else was.on the mountain. He couldn't quite tell but he was sure it was another werewolf.

The moonlight is a messenger of love...

Occ: I do hope this is okay. By ths way, the wolf/paw mark pic marks him as a healer.

NuLova

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:11 pm
DragonMistress07
Ooc: This is fine. Qnd thats good to know o.o

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Taking a deep breath, Xavier figuered he might as well investigate, be a good neighbor and all to the Elemental thats lived here much longer and figure out if there was an imediate threat to the forest.
Stretching his arms far over his head he cracked his back, and then proceeded to crack his neck. With another groan and a following sigh, Xavier stripped down and shifted. His shift came as easily as breathing to him, one moment he was standing on to legs nekid to the elements, the next moment he was standing on all fours, fur covering every inch of his body, his ears turned one way then the other as they searched for any threat. His dark gray fur ruffled by the wind. When he didnt smell or hear any threat he jumped down from his perch and made his way down the cliffside to the forest below.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Ai had to make sure that his herbal garden was straight before he transformed into his wolf form as it was quite impossible to do anything with paws. Ai, was unlike most wolves, as instead of one color, he was half black and half white. Almost as if his wolf form didn't know what color it should be and compromised. He didn't know why but he had learned long ago to deal with it. It was one of may many reasons why he was kicked out the clan. From what he heard, his coloring reminded them to much of his mother, who, to be honest he never knew. As for his father, the less said about him the better. Far as he knew, he had himself a new mate as well as an new heir. With a snort, he pawed at his plants, using his magic to help them grow before moving on to roam around the moutain, not knowing about another werewolf heading his way.

Wolf form:

NuLova

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:26 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Xavier stayed in the shadows as he traveled down the mountain, his footsteps quiet, not wanting to spook the animals and not wanting to draw attention to himself by something bigger than him like perhaps a bear. He stopped when he spotted one, a female no less..... Aaand her cub Xavier stayed down wind and out of sight. Chances where that the female wouldn't have even attacked him if she saw her,but he didnt want to risk it.
Once out of the bears vicinity he ran off and stopped only when he saw a small cottage off in the distance.
Sitting down, he looked confused, he was unaware of anyknr else out here in the mountain, his ears turned one way then the other as he listened carefully and focused on the cottage until he spotted a bi-colored wolf, making his ears perk up in surprise.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Ai paused in what he was doing when he caught the scent of another werewolf, which surprised him. He didn't think that there were other wives on the mountain. Usually, weres avoided the mountain for some reason or other. He turned his gaze to the distance where the scent was strongest and started again. It was another male. Huh. Interesring. He gave a bowl to the othee, asking him who he was and why he was watching him. He sat on his hunches as he awaited a response from the other, very curious about the other wolf. He had really thought that he had been alone on this mountain with the exception of the bears and other creatures but he never expected to see another wolf.

Nulova

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:50 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Xavier wasnt surprised at the howl, he half expected it. And for some reason seeing another were excited him, perhaps because he hasnt seen one in decades. And though he was excited, he would not approach the male, but, he would greet him.
Returning a howl himself, he stood up and turned around, its been so long since hes interacted with a were, he wasnt quite sure how ti proceed with this.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Ai was started by the response as he didn't think thenother wolf would respond but he was happy about and gave another response to come on down. He was excited about another were as it did get a bit lonely being here by himself. Or, so he thought. He hoped thd other did come to visit as it would be nice. He headed towards the spring on top of the moutain, vaguely hoping that maybe he would meet the other wolf along the way. The spring was were he qent to relax and watch the sunrise when he felt like it. He was carefcaredul to avoid the other creatures lurking on the mountain as he didn't want to disturb them in any way as he continued to pad up the mountain.

NuLova

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:35 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Xavier was about to get up and walk away when the wolf down below let out another howl. Looking down at the wolf he looked at the male intrigued, not only because of his fur, but also because of how.... Well... Welcoming he felt. Xavier was used to wolves being territorial and reserved when ut came to strangers. Xavier was attracted to the idea of getting to know more about this were, that he followed the males scent once he was out of sight until he came across a spring.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:35 pm

Ai was resting at the spring, watching the moo. Reflect on the water and just enjoying the quiet. Then, his ears suddenly pricked forward when he heard someone approaching. Huh. He didn't think that the other would accept his invite but he was happy that he did. 'Hello. I'm Ai. What is your name?' he asked the other were, trying to be friendly and welcoming. He did it want to scare the other were away. Or maybe he had come o to strong with the asking of his name. Oh, dear. He waited patiently for the other response, taking in his appearance ans his scent. He didn't smell like a normal were and that made him very curious.

NuLova

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:08 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Xavier was slow, cautious as he approached the spring, his eyes unwavering as he stared at Ai and seemed to glow almost as if his eyes were mirrors reflecting back the moonlight.
Dipping his head he sniffed at the spring is this spring for you to drink from? he asked well aware that the other were introduced himself. Xavier kept his distance from Ai, at least for now.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:41 pm

Ai stood still as the other approaches closer. He blinked at the question before nodding. 'Yes. I use it sometimes in my healing recipes. It's pure and good so I come here a lot. As well as i like to watxh the sunrise' he replied before laying down on the ground. He made aure to make himself as calm as possible. 'You can go on and take a drink of you want."' he added after a minute before going back to looking up at the moon and letting the other male do what he wanted to do. He was fascinating and was very curious as he never saw the other were like him ever before. This should be interesting.

NuLova

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:12 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Xavier kept his eyes on Ai as he gave the male a slight nod and dipped his head lapping at the water. Lifting his head he licked his muzzle and looked around the open space Ive ner seen the likes of you before, how long have you been on this mountain? he asked, still not introducing himself as he studied the were infront of him.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Ai blinked, called out of his thoughts at the sudden question. He snorts. "No one has even seen me before. It is the reason I kicked out of my clan." He replied, watching as the fireflies started coming out and happily landing in his fur. He signed inwardly. Why did his fur always attract insects. "Not long. Couple of months I think. And You?" he added, not bothering to push the other for his name. Either he gave it or he didn't.

NuLova

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces