NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:14 pm
DragonMistress07
sorry, super busy these last couple of days sweatdrop love your avis by the way theyre all so awesome

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Though I howl late at night I am not alone

Xaviers eyes almost lit up at the sight of the fireflies landing on Ai. He thought the male was entertaining so far. Kicked out of your clan you say....simply because of your unique fur pater...? Shameful.... Ones fur does not determine ones strength and character he replied and bowed his head a little forgive me for saying but your clan seems very outdated he said with a huff. Walking slower towards the male he acted as if he were scanning the area but in truth he was taking the were in.
[Ive been here......over three decades..... I believe he said and shrugged I never cared much for keeping time after a left my pack.... And days started blending in he added with a sigh before looking up to the sky before sitting down only a couple of feet away from Ai.
...My name is Xavier he finally said before making prolonged eye contact with Ai.

For the moon is my companion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:55 pm
Ai, The Green Mage Werewolf

Ai snorted, shaking his head. Yeah. Too be honest, I wasn't too upset about It. I was glad really. I no longer had to deal with the idiots. I was free to do what I wanted and practicey magic so without judgement. he replied with a shrug, displacing some fireflies from his fur. He listened as the other male.told him how.long he had been on the mountain. Damn. That was quite a long while. He wanted to ask why he was pushed out of his clan, but he decided that that was too personal question to ask right now. Nice to meet you, Xavier. he added, bowing his head while keeping eye contact with the now named were.

NuLova
It's okay. Thanks. I like yours too.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:24 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

You are very...... Formal......polite....? I do not know which word best suits you..... But which ever it is, it is appreciated Xavier said, not missing yhe fact that Ai had said he could practice magic Though I could see why your clann would dissaprove of magic Xavier mention watching the fireflies fly around.
its a pleasure to have met you Ai..... But there is not much to talk about when one is alone up here..... I do believe i should be taking my leave then Xavier said as he turned around. Thouvh if he was being honest with himself, he wanted to know more about Ai and he wanted to ask the were if her perhaps knew how to rid him of his curse.... But he also didnt want to scare the male away bu bringing up said curse. The thought of it alone caused Xavier the let out a quiet whine as he scruff bushed up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:24 pm
Ai, The Green Mage Werewolf

Ai gave a soft laugh in his mind. ' Thank you. My mother taught me to always be polite. Even to those who don't deserve it.' he replied after a moment of gathering himself together. 'I don't see why as magic is what turns us into weres in the first place. Well, that and the full moon but that's besides the point. he added after a moment. He blinked when the other said that he was taking his leave and felt kind of disappointed but he understood. 'I understand. It was nice meeting you as well. Come visit me at my cottage sometime. I would like the company a d maybe we could get to know each other more?' he added before standing up himself and shaking himself gently to dislodge the fireflies in his fur. His ears pricked forward when he heard the whine and asked the other if he was okay.

NuLova

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:31 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Xavier shook his head to focus and looked over his shoulder at Ai Im fine.... Nothing to worry about.... And i will probably take you up on your offer. I am curious to learn about your magic capabilities Xavier said before trotting away, woried that his sickness would act up, worried that he would show weakness infront of Ai.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:18 pm
Ai wasn't so sure but he nodded and let it go, watching the other male retreat before turning around and heading back back home before the sun rose. As he walked back to his cottage, his mind couldn't help but wander about Xavier. There was something about him that seemed off. Not in a bad way per say but still it nagged at him all the way home. He decided that he would think about it in the morning and with that he pushed the door to his cottage open, heasi ng inside and then closing it with his back paws before trottomg.to his bedroom to sleep until morning. He really did hope that the other were visited. It would be nice.

NuLova

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:18 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

He could feel it, his heart started rasing, his breathing was shallow, he couldnt seem to get enough air in, and he knew better by now. It was hard for him to breath that he had to stopped moving altogether as soon as he stopped his muscle started to spasm as if angry with him. Part of him still wanted to panic, but he knew that panicking would only make it worse. Xaviers vision was blurry and the ground beneath him felt like it was turning. With a shake of his head he growled loudly and snapped his jaw angry that he couldnt get his bearings, and even more angry that he wasmt home. Letting his head hang from his shoulders, his mind went to that spring and to Ai, to the image of him illuminated in warm light by all those fireflies that seemed to be attracted to him and his peculiar fur patern.
With a grumble Xavier started heaving before finally expelling what little food he had in him.
Xavier was still trembling but he had had it standing around. Stumbling the rest of the way home, he still did not regret building his cottage up on the mountain peek.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:36 pm

So tried to get comfortable on his bed as he thought about Xavier. For some reason, he could not get the other out of his mind. He shook his head, trying to dislodge the thought. He had the feeling that the other were had an ailment. He could tell when someone was sick, being a healer and all. But maybe he was thinking about this too much. He wiggled under his blanket, as he would wake up naked come morning, so it would be appreciated. Before he drifted off, he hoped that Xavier made it home okay. It would ve awful if anything happened to the other male.

NuLova

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:19 am
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

It was close to morning by the time Xavier made it to his cottage, he could feel it and the sky already seemed to be lightening up off in the horizon. Pushing his door open, Xavier let out a huff, his muscles trembling even more than before, for having forced himself up here.
Unlike Ais cottage, Xavier had built his cottage into the mountain said, the small home having everything he could possibly need in the little space. As Xavier leaned against the door, his first thought was of the other were, Would he like his cottage? Or would he think little of it? The thought no sooner formed in his head that he passed out, not even making it to the bed. His body just slumped against the door, his head landing on the cold stone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:55 am
Ai woke up the next morning with a jolt, wincing at how stiff his body was. Sometimes he hated turning back in the mornings after a full moon. He sat up, stretching andngtoaning as his joints piped back into place before laying back down again. He couldn't help but wonder what Xavier was doing and if je made it home okay. He sighed before closing his eyes to maybe get more sleep before he started the day. He vaguely wondered if he should just stay in bed for the rest of the day before snorting. Not likely. Especially since he was the only healer within distance of the town and they needed him. With a sigh he got up, wrapping his blanket around him as he prepares for the day.

Occ: Do you want So to find Xavier?

NuLova

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:10 pm
DragonMistress07
occ: i would think that a good idea

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

As the sun ray sliped through the cracks in the door and windows illuminating his cottage and over his bare body. His exhaustion had turned into dreamless sleep, every now and then a limb or a finger twitched, but not because he was in pain. His breathing still shallow and uneven.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Ai had a sudden bad feeling come over him and he did not know why until a small sparrow came to him, screeching frantically about a young man unconscious on the top of the mountain. He blinked, frowning before it clicked. Xavier. He blanched before grabbing his healing kit and satchel before running up to the top of the mountain to find said male on the ground by the front door of a cottage. He didn't take time to dwell on it before helping the other. "Xavier? Xavier, can you hear me?" he asked, placing his hands on him after managing to get him into thw house and to a bed, laying him down gently. There was something definitely wrong.

NuLova

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:28 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Xavier felt like he was in a black void, his body fealt heavy as lead. But even in the black void he was aware that someone was calling out to him.
His consciousness slowly rising from the void, until he broke through it as if breaking through the water gasping for air. Just as his consciousness rose through, his body shot up and shoved Ai back as he gasped for air before a coughing fit attacked his body.
Doubling over he wrapped an arm around his mid section and breathed heavily.
His eyes slowly shifted over to the other were "You.....youre..... Ai....?... What....ugh.." Xavier muttered out, before pressing his hand to his left eye and grumbled something about passing out outside"what..... Are you doing here?" He managed out trying not to shake his head, knowing that it was a bad idea to.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:11 am
Ai stumbled back in surprise as the other shot up and pushed him away. He managed to catch himsehimself before he injured himself and that would be bad. So just stared at him for a second before pulling himself together. "I came because one of my animal friends were panicking about a were passed out at the top of the mountain. I only know of you and races to see if you were okay." he replied after a moment. "I saw you passed out and then dragged you here and onto tje bed." He added after another moment. He watched him for a few seconds before shoving a cup of green-liquid into the other's few hand. "Here. Drink this. It will help." he said softly, keeping his voice low.

NuLova

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:19 am
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Xavier let his eyes roam around as Ai spoke, finally noticing that he was in his hed ".....hunh....... I thought i had made.....it on my own to bed" he said his voice rasping at the end.
Looking back at Ai as the were continued explaining, he couldnt help but notice how beautiful the male was.....perhaps it was his fit that was making him think this in his weakened state, but he really couldnt help but stare.
Until the male shoved the liquid into his hand. Xavier looked down at the foul smelling sickly looking liquid once then looked back at Ai before shooting the liquid back and held the cup back to Ai. He could feel the liquid flow down his throat and it was no surprise it soothed it.
Slowly laying back down slowly, he placed his other hand on his stomach, his fingers twitching lightly.
".....perhaps..... I should cover myself....." Xavier said but made no move to do so.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces