Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:33 am
Ai shook his head. "You apparently made it to the door but I think you passed out before you could make it." he mused after a second. "I had to drag you to the bed and place you on there. You are heavier than you look." he added with a small smile, not mind being stared at. It happened a lot for some reason and he had no idea why. He noticed himself that Xavier was kinda handsome in hisnowb way but he smacked the thought aside as he watched the other male, raising an eyebrow when he looked at the cup, then at him and then back to the cup. "That should help with your cough and sooth your throat. I'll make you more before I leave. You just rest, okay?" he said, taking back the cup and placing a blanket over Xavier to preserve his nudity. "Trust me when I say that you are not the first male were I have seen naked. Now sleep. I'll make you something to settle your stomach" he finished with a small smile.

NuLova

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:21 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Though I howl late at night I am not alone

Xavier continued watching Ai as he spoke and snorted "figures... With my luck...." He said with a sigh and chuckled when he was told that hes heavier than what he appeared "well.... They do say muscle is heavier than fat.... And as you can tell im all muscle."
Xaviers breathing had slowed down, and his pupils seemed to de dilating properly as he rested his hand on his belly, the corners of his lips twitched in amusement at Ais comment over his nudity and mocked a fake flinch "so you think i look like the other males? Good way to deflate my ego" e said with a quiet chuckle watching the male move around his cottage.

For the moon is my companion

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:41 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ai just gave him a look before passing around the cottage to get what he needed to make some stew. He had no idea of what the other had meant by that statement. He shook his head. "No. You look even better. Most makes I've seen don't xome close." he replied in a teasing manner as he continued to pan around. "Anyway, do you think you can handle any meat?" he asked as he opened his satchel and started rooting around, looking for certain things to put in the stew that would help Xavier. He pushed a strand of hair from his face as he continued his search, waiting on a response.

NuLova
Occ: I changed his pic cause the one I had did not show up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:23 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Xaviers eyes went wide at Ais comment and he also had a faint blush on his cheeks, but his smile was all confidence "Is that so...? Good to know that me being up here for so long gave me a good body." He commented just as teasingly.
"Ans i should be able to handle meata, this isnt the first time I've had an attack like this, my body simply needs a couple of minutes to relax." The wholw while he watched Ai studiously.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ai snorted again as he added a few herbs to the stew before stirring it. "Yeah. That happens walking up and down this huge mountain." he replied after a second. "Well, that's good." he added as he collected a bowl for Xavier as well as another cup of liquid. Except it was a light blue and smelled faintly of berries. "Drink this with it. Both the stew and the drink will help a lot." he said as he sooner the stew in the bowl and then handing it to the other were along with the drink. "I hate to ask something personal...but are you cursed?" he asked, referring to his condition, and not being a were.

NuLova

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:01 am
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

Sitting up, Xavier let out a grunt making sure that his hips remained covered. Accepting what Ai offered, Xavier shot back the liquid in one go and thanked him as he scarfed down the soup not bothered by the heat of it.
Xavier wasnt surprised, or if he was, didnt show it "youve seen me naked, i dont think i should be offended by a personal question" he said slurping down more of the soup "what makes you think im cursed?" He asked around the slurping, for some reason not worried about letting thia still stranger see him eat like a.... Well an animal.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:59 pm
Ai So was silent for a moment before giving me a look. "I can tell. Cursed give off a certain scent that irritated the senses." He he started to explain as he made himsehimself comfortable. "What I would like to know is, were you born with it or did someone place it on you?" he added, not at all out off by Xander's eating habits. He jad seen much worse from his clients. "Make sire to eat it all." he said firmly as he awaited a response to his questions patiently, his eyes watching the other to make sure he had eaten it all.

NuLova

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:46 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

"Sorry to offend your sense" Xavier said lowering the bowl just enough to give Ai a cheeky smile, though his eyes looked almost.... Somber. Lowering the bowl all the way to his lap he looked down at it " It was placed on me.....I have an idea who it was.....but im not completely sure." He said and sighed, pushing his hair back with his left hand and closed his eyes, his fingers fisted up the hair at the back of his head "....I....Ive doubted it.... I might be wrong...... But I couldn't come up with any other answer as to why i started deteriorating so fast and so much" Xavier quietly said. His eyes closed and head lowered, he could feel the growl stuck in his throat at the memory. He hadnt always been weak or sick. If not for this curse..... He was sure he would have been the Alpha of his pack by now, maybe even mated. Pursing his lips into a thin line he swallowed the growl and let his breath out in a huff.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:25 pm
He waved away the apology, shaking his head. "You are fine." he replied after a second as he continued to listen to Xavier. He blinked when the other saidnthat he might know who placed it on him. "Wait. You mean to tell me that someone you know did this to you?" he asked, disbelief coloring his voice, while wondering who could or would do such a thing to another person? Someone with some serious issues that was for sure. He had a feeling that of it wasn't for this curse, Xavier would be living the life of a normal Alpha.

NuLova

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:40 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

"Yes..... Someone I came across placed the curse on.....and I believe I know who it is.... If im not mistaken I might know why" Xavier replied, the corner of his lip lifting into a smile. A smile that was all cynicism and anger. He looked more like a wolf bearings his teeth at a rival.
Letting out a sigh again he looked away and at nothing " Cant say I deserved it" he grumbled out rubbing his neck.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:14 pm
So just raised an eyebrow at the statement before taking a deep breath and responding. "Well, that's all kinds of messed up." he replied after a moment of crafting his response. "Uh huh. What stupid thing could you have possibly done that someone would place this kind of curse on you?" he asked, still trying to figure out what type of curse was on Xander and if he could remove it. It was rather strong so it would probably take a while to undo it. Unless Xander somehow manage to get the person who cursed him to undo it, which was very unlikely, but one could hope, no? He refilled the bowl before handing it back to Xander as he awaited a reaponse.

NuLova

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:24 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
The Werewolf Xavier

".... Not returned the same feelings.... Not submit to them......holding my ground and defending some one less fortunate.... Being a decent werewolf" Xavier counted off and shrugged"If.... I correct about who cursed me, any one of those reasons could have done it.
Xavier looked back down at the bowl and shrugged before scarfing down the soup.
"Now that you know my deepest darker secret..... Perhaps it would be fair for you to share something..?" Xavier said with a wink.

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 pm
Ai just continued to sit there and listened to the other talk before shaking his head after Xander had finished speaking. He stared at the other for a few minutes before deciding that it was a fair trade. "Hmm. I was kicked out of my pack for having magic. That and refusing to admit to the pack alpha and his brothers." started after a beat. "They tried to force me. I didn't take to kindly to that and I may or may not have cursed the pack. It was completely by accident of course but I was kicked out and now here I am." he finished with a smile and a shrug To be honest, he was happy that he was no longer with the pack. Also, he could not bring himself to care.

NuLova

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces