Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
~The Storm~ Severus Gray & By Bi Blitz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ren Gray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man smiled brightly before moveing to the kitchen to search for booze. “You’ll laugh now but a drink is one of the few things I can enjoy and not be overly judged for.” He searched threw the lower cabinets like the other suggested but finding a bottle here well he would think his chances were slightly above average in a hunters cabin. “As well it is a marvelous instrument for numbing and drowning out pain something I sorely need right now. Well also great for lighting a fire inside but I’m more in for the numbing of pain part.” Vince moved around the kitchen not being able to find anything till he came to one of the last cabinets. He pulled out a bottle of Irish whisky it wasn’t anything really special but it would have to do. He grabbed one of the mugs and a bottle opener that took him another 5 minutes to find in this wretchedly dark place. “You want some or are you going to make me drink all this alone? An before you reject this as long as we have booze we can also play drinking games to pass the time Mr. Myers.” Vince smiled at him in a holding manor he was fully fine with drinking on his own.

Vince opened the bottle before taking it and two coffee mugs with him back to the couch. It wasn’t going to be the best drinking experiences but it wasn’t going to be his worst. He held a mug out to Joseph only if he accepted if not Vince would just star pouring himself 1/2 a mug.

“by bi blitz”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:06 am
[User Image

Joseph raised an eyebrow at the other man and his first comment about alcohol. Why on earth would a famous pianist be judged for anything? He was beginning to get a bit of an idea of the other man as he recalled several of the other man's previous comments about both himself and Joseph as well. He wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet and instead chose to listen to the other man go on for now. But he did make a fair point, alcohol was a good numbing agent so he figured that finding a bottle or two of alcohol had it's merit. Of course when the Vincent asked if he wanted any and the Business man was already opening his mouth to say no when he cut him off, citing drinking games to pass time. He would much rather pass the time reading these books, it was much more in line with his interests. As he came back Joseph watched him open the bottle and offer a mug to him and Joseph would look less then thrilled at the prospect of drinking games. However he would end up relenting with a sigh "Very well" at the very least it broke up the monotony of reading, right? The Business man would let his own mug be filled up half way before pulling back and stared at the amber liquid as he held his book in the other hand, turning the page with his thumb "Well...what...game did you have in mind? I've never done this before so you'll have to enlighten me on any rules" Joseph was still a young teenager when he went to college, as a prodigy he had to maintain his perfect averages if he wanted to stay in college at such a young age. Granted he never had such an interest in parties or things that most college students went there for. He had a goal in mind and only wanted to start his career as soon as possible unlike so many others who wasted their tuition's. Some would say his missed out on a big part of his youth but he was genuinely content with how his youth went and wouldn't change a single part of it.

(OOC: )

Severus Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Ren Gray

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:58 am

He was over thrilled at the other saying yes. He hadn’t really done this before either because people who normally drank with him ended up trying to put on a mask and trying to impress him that way. It was annoying it was either that or woman trying to get closer to him in a way the pianist was not at all comfortable with. Vince looked a Joseph as he thought of an idea and that’s when it hit him. If he was going to be stuck here with the man what would be better than learning more about him. “We shall play never have I ever. The rules are rather easy, I’ll start by saying never have I ever, than I say anything I haven’t done before and if you have than you drink. But we’ll add a special rule you can pass but each time you do you have to take two shots. Don’t worry we won’t run out there’s more bottles in the kitchen. We swap back and forth each turn till the game ends. Since you don’t know how I’ll start.” Vince raised his glass to Joseph in a subtle mockery of a toast. “Never have I ever celebrated stocks going up.” He knew it was slightly a a**h***ish move to try and get the man to drink right off the bat but he couldn’t help wanting to see that relaxed look on the Josephs face again. And from what Vince saw the man desperately needed to unwind even if only a little, it couldn’t be healthy shouldering everything. “Now if you have Mr. Myers , you must take your shot proudly and ask yours.”

“by bi blitz”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:09 pm
[User Image

Joseph simply held his mug with one hand as his gaze shifted back over to the book in his other hand. The business man would begin reading once again as Vincent explained the rules, he was listening to everything the other was saying and took in the simple enough rules. Joseph was simply good at multitasking, reading and listening to someone speak was something he had to do on a daily basis after all. He would nod his head once Vincent finished explaining the rules "Very well, sounds simple enough..." with such simple rules there was no doubt he would be OK to actually take part in this game since it seemed unlikely for him to drink too much. He also did note that this game was certainly a one where you would learn about other people, a useful game he supposed. Once they started the game and Vincent did his part in the game Joseph's stern gaze narrowed in on him as an unamused look crossed his features. So he was going for low blows? Fine. He would take a sip of his whiskey and stared down Vincent "If I understand this correctly...never have I ever been a famous musician" Joseph would happily trade low blows if that's what Vincent wanted to do, he wasn't going to complain at all.

Severus Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Ren Gray

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Vince seemed not to mind the low blow Joseph struck back with. If anything there was now a light in the in his eyes and a smirk threatening to cross his lips. If Joseph kept wanting to trade like that he wouldn’t mind but he did start it so... “Well I deserved that.” He took about a shot of whiskey in his mouth before swallowing. This was going to be fun. “Never have I ever...” Vince paused and thought what should he ask, he could keep getting Joseph to drink but he wanted the man to enjoy him self as. This was also a chance to learn about the man “Never have I ever, been to the movies with anyone.” Vince smiled as he reached for the bottle to refill his mug than preemptively holding out the bottle to Joseph. Vince was all ready assuming the man had taken some one at least once on a date and if not that possibly with his parents.

“by bi blitz”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:16 pm
User Image

Joseph would turn the page of his book with his thumb once more as he saw Vincent take a drink of the whiskey as per the rules. He didn't miss the look in his eyes though, apparently he was enjoying himself so the Business man figured that there wasn't any harm in the game. If it entertained the other man then so be it. He wouldn't even look up from his book as the other person gave their scenario and he'd lift the mug to take yet another small sip of his drink. He used to take people to the movies all the time when he was younger, usually people he dated and whatnot along with a few friends. He hasn't done that though in a very long time, in fact he hasn't even gone to the movies by himself in so long. It wasn't that movies didn't interest him, it was just a case of a lack of drive to go. He would then sigh a bit as his eyes scanned glided over the pages of his book "Never have I ever...eh....I don't know....gone to a circus..." it was honestly the first thing that came to mind that he hasn't done. In his younger years he used to be terrified of clowns, now he just finds the hole profession of being a clown degrading. Putting on a literal fake smile to make a complete fool of yourself just to get people to laugh? He didn't know how those men and women did it.

Severus Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Ren Gray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:18 pm

Safety had never tasted so bitter sweet. On one hand he had always wanted to go to a circus but on the other hand the reason he had never went was due to his parents believing things like that would lead to him being a pansy and a sissy. He didn’t drink but he did wonder why the other had never went “Why have you never gone?” Vince tried to ask and if he did get a answer he would wait til lafter to say his never have I ever. “Well never have I ever, had sex with some I didn’t care about.” It was a weird one but he was slightly curious to know if a businessman like Joseph had ever had sex just to have sex and fun. Honestly as the game continues he felt him self becoming more interested in getting to know him more.

“by bi blitz”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:39 pm
User Image

Joseph listened to the other man's question when he asked why never went to a circus before. He let out a small grunt of aknowlegement to the question "Clowns, I used to be scared of them" the Business man stated rather simply as he finally decided to put the book down, but folding the page he was on so he could get back to it later on when their little game was finished "These days I still don't care for the profession, nor do I have the time to attend a circus" Joseph finished his little explanation. Normally Joseph liked to do first hand research for new toy ideas but if anyone ever looked at his toy line they would notice a distinct lack of anything circus related, clowns or otherwise. It was just a case of that he felt like the Circus was a novelty and not something that could hold a child's attention for too long, he wanted to make toys that children would latch onto and remember for the rest of their lives. However the next thing to come out of Vincent's mouth had Joseph blinking in surprise at the boldness of it and he stared for a moment before his face began to burn slightly at such a personal bit of information. None the less the glass never went to his lips as he glanced off to the side as he knew what the next question was going to be from him "Yes, I don't sleep around. I...I know many men in my position do it but...I like that kind of thing to mean something..." he stated as his face burned a bit more as he explained further. Humiliated. That was the word that came to his mind at this moment. Either way his was scrambling to hopefully turn the others attention away from this kind of subject, he did not like feeling embarrassed "Never have I ever, gotten a parking ticket" he was simple and all he could think of in the moment, hoping the other would dismiss such lewd questions.

Severus Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Ren Gray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:12 pm

It was rather interesting that a man like Joseph who braved storms and saved his life was afraid of clowns. Maybe spiders but he would have never guessed clowns. “Well don’t worry about it, everyone’s scared of something , even me.” He tried his best to give the other a comforting smile as his hands nervously swirled the liquid in his mug. It was still half full but he had also just refilled it back to half after having drank most of the first one. But Vince’s face turned a slight shade of pink when he heard Joseph’s response to what he had said and the reaction on the others face. Vince watched him silently for a moment intently focusing on Joseph’s blushingly embarrassed face. Vince sighed before looking down into his glass that he was swirling the liquid around in. “Most people only ever want a night from me.” He stated after a moment of silence “I’m only either a conquest or a trophy to people... I want something more though.” He whispered the last part and paused before answering Joseph’s never have I ever with downing his whole mug. Vince when he finished collapsed back against the couch before he tilted his head to give Joseph a lopsided smile. “Cheer up now you’ll meet the right person one day.” He wasn’t really sure if he said it to try and make Joseph or his self feel better. “Never have I ever, owned a company.”

“by bi blitz”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:39 am
User Image

Joseph let out a small grunt of acknowledgement at his comforting words, the sentiment was appreciated "I'm not scared of them anymore....per say..." how to explain it better? He never really opened up to anyone about his fears but since they were stuck out here, what could the pianist do with a little bit of information about what the Business Man was scared of? He thought for a moment and nodded his head as he finally thought of how to describe it "I'm nervous around clowns these days, the makeup masks their true feelings and intentions behind a facade of happiness and joy..." he rolled his eyes a bit at the idea of clowns "That and the whole profession is completely undignified..." Joseph might have been a bit harsh on the profession but his opinions were his own. Of course after the question was posed and Joseph felt the fool he would listen to Vincent go on about his own love life, sounding awfully familiar to the CEO. A wry chuckle escaped his throat as he stared down into the amber liquid in his mug as he contemplated the other man's comments for a moment "Yes...that seems to be life for people like us.." he motioned to himself "The rich..." Joseph them motioned with his free hand to Vincent as he regarded the other "The famous..." the Business man's eyes grew a bit cold as he stared down at the liquor "We stop being human's with emotions...we're put on a pedestal and treated like we're something to be claimed..used..." Joseph sighed a small bit before turning to Vincent with a small smile on his face as his eyes lost their cold edge and were a bit more friendly this time around "I must say Vincent, despite your...lack of a filter..it has been rather refreshing to speak to someone like you..." Joseph complimented the other man with a nod of the head. He chose not to acknowledge Vincent's final comment, Joseph had long since given up on his love life ever again. Not since his last one. A small chuckle then game out of him as he nodded his head at the other man "Very well, you have me yet again Vincent..." he would drink the rest of his liquor in one drink much like the other man had. The CEO didn't even realize that he now regarding the other man more casually, calling him by his first name instead of Mr. Hamilton. More than likely he sensed a bit of a kindred spirit in Vincent, someone who has experienced similar things in his life, at least in the romance department.

Severus Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items