Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:34 pm
User Image

Marcel would offer a small smile when he heard Virgil's simple reply although honestly not much needed to be said. He knew that Virgil felt the same, the man wouldn't have stuck with him if he hadn't. And who cares if Virgil was pushing two hundred years old, the man was still very dear to him and he'd be dammed if he let something like a number keep him away from the other man. He would then hold Virgil when he pulled him into a hug from his seated position "And I love you too Querido..." he muttered as he pointedly ignored the sounds coming from the kitchen area, nope. They were not spoiling this. But it seemed like Virgil suddenly felt mischievous because Marcel would blink a bit in surprise when he saw that smirk on Virgil's handsome face. And then when he pushed the bottom of his shirt up and blinked in horror "Wha!? Virgil!" and then he felt that kiss on his abdomen and he could not only feel the eyes suddenly burning into him but the couple of shocked gasps had Marcel's normally tan skin turn an almost painful shade of red. This. This was the single most embarrassing moment of his life. Marcel would promptly bring a hand up and smacked the side of Virgil's head just just enough to get the point across "I can't believe you!? I pour my heart out and you do that!?" he could hear some whispers behind him and Marcel would whip around in sheer embarrassment "AND DON'T YOU BRATS HAVE WORK TO DO!?" he yelled at the small crowed now at the doors and Marcel watched with some level of satisfaction as they all scurried off save for their waiter who mousily approached the steaming man and handed him the check before scurrying off back to the kitchen. Apparently they mistook his embarrassment for genuine anger, oh no. It would have been a whole different ball game if Marcel was genuinely angry. He'd look at the check and glance at Virgil as he sat back down and placed it in front of Virgil as he was now just pouting over the show they just gave those kids "I was gonna pay for this but I think you can cover this and the tip" he would grab his drink and swallow the rest of it in one gulp before standing back up and looking at Virgil "I'll get you back for this! Remember that!" how? He had no idea. Virgil seemed about as shameless as they came so it would be difficult but he'd figure out a way.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil grunted and let go of him when he was smacked, rubbing at the place where his hand had met his head while he gave him a wounded look. He was far from being physically and emotionally hurt, but that didn’t mean the jerk wasn’t going to pretend to be for a few seconds. He peeked around Marcel just in time to the staff scurrying back to where they belonged, the sight making him chuckle. He really couldn’t see what the big deal was. It wasn’t as if he’d flashed them with that wonderful body or anything! Those dark green gaze watched him with his usual lazy smirk. Did the Hispanic think he was punishing him or something for his little kiss by making him pay for their meal? Because he wasn’t. Having someone else pay for him was still something that didn’t sit well with Virgil. Pulling out his wallet, he took out enough money to cover their bill along with a nice tip for their waiter. ”Oh?’ His lips lightly pressed together as he suppressed his chuckle. Given that Marcel seemed to always get him back for everything thing so far, he had already kind of expected for him to at least make the attempt.

”Ya can try, I guess.” Dear gods. Challenging someone as crafty as his lover wasn’t the greatest of ideas at all though it hardly caused him to feel any concern. The brute was pretty confident he could handle whatever he dished out. ”Ready then?” The money for the tip was left on the table before he stood and pushed in his chair. He went to the small counter near the entrance of the restaurant and gave the young woman there a friendly grin as he handed over the cash. His head tilted to the side a bit when he caught the hair bands around her wrist. Really, how many did she need? ”Could I get one of those offa ya?” He gestured to the small collection on her wrist with a finger while he offered out the changed she’d just handed him with his other hand. Her blush seemed to grow darker as she handed him the hair tie though she refused the money. ”Thank.” He offered one last charming grin that had her squeaking just a bit before he walked out. He would wait by his car while he put his hair back up into its bun, hoping it would keep it would of the feisty soldier’s way.
She looked at Marcel with wide eyes. ”If you don’t want him, I’ll take him!”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image

Marcel was without a doubt sulking now as his face burnt in embarrassment about the entire thing. Public. Something like that in the public eye, Virgil just knew how to get a rise out of Marcel it seemed like. Just when he thought that the other man couldn't possibly find something else to get to him he just had to be proven wrong. He'd get up once Virgil challenged him to try. Oh it was on now. But Marcel could not think of a way to get back at Virgil for the life of him, it would come to him soon enough he was sure. As he walked behind Virgil still in full sulk mode before watching his interaction with the hostess and how he asked for one of her hair bands. Virgil might have been gay the man certainly seemed to know to charm the ladies himself if he put forth a little effort. He would then glance at the Hostess and what she said with a bit of a funny look on her face. Well she was certainly...wait. Suddenly a nice good plot of revenge formed in Marcel's mind of a small smirk formed on his face. He would chuckle a little bit as the plan formed in his mind, it would be a bit slow but no doubt it would be sweet. With that the Hispanic man shook his head at the young lady and threw his own smirk at her "Sorry Miss, but that man is mine. That big, smart a** man" he commented with a chuckle as he walked out to the car with a calm smirk on his face, suddenly seemingly unbothered by just a minute ago. Marcel would get into the car, glancing at Virgil's bun and grinned at the other "You look good" was his only comment as he started up his car again and once Virgil was inside the Hispanic would quickly rev his car to life before pulling out of the parking lot and zipped down the street to their next destination.

(Exit)

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil watched him carefully when he came out of the restaurant, noticing the obvious change in him. He couldn’t say if it was another mask or if he’d found something to help bring him out of his mood. While it was nice to see that Marcel was no longer sulking, the air of calm he emanated was a bit unnerving. Of course, it wouldn’t have made him find the change weird if he didn’t have a reason to feel like he needed to keep an eye on him. For his own sake. Somehow, that smirk seemed sinister. ’I’m bein’ paranoid. He’s harmless.’ Well, not completely harmless though he was able to reassure himself that he wasn’t being plotted against. ”I try.” He got into the convertible and actually put on his seatbelt this time around. Only for a way to silently joke about Marcel’s habit of reckless driving. If it actually bothered him, there would be no way that he would get into a vehicle with him while he was behind the wheel.

( Exit. )

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff