Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:21 am
Name: Holter
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Craft: Beastcraft (Particularly, hunting and tracking)
Physical Description: A tall, lanky boy at an even 6 foot, anyone looking at Holter might assume the boy has too much limb to have enough motor control to avoid clumsiness, and yet Holter has the unexpected grace and lean muscle of an athlete. With short, dark hair and angular features, Holter seems much more malicious in look than he actually is- which works for him, as it's just more fun to watch people squirm over his scary facade as it would be to work to look more cuddly than he does.

Attire-wise, Holter favors simplicity- tunics and trousers, most often in reds and browns, simplicity itself. He does not have a habit of making himself grander than he is- accessory-wise he remains just as simple, wearing a plain black ribbon as a necklace. Honestly, the most striking feature is his birthmark- or a tattoo, though he claims the former, the latter is most likely considering it's a great black line, beginning at his chin and snaking down the front of his torso.
Personality: Holter wears his heart proudly on his sleeve- he feels everything intensely and fully before it burns out. Part of the reason things don't faze him quite so much is because of this- if he's angry, he's pissed.... For a few hours, anyway, and then he's burnt out and ready to be friends again. Hurt tends to linger, though... Hurt and love and regret. For the most part, though, he has a terrible poker face- you'll always be able to tell what he's feeling, he couldn't lie to save his life.

With passion, comes aggression- not exactly born from anger, though he certainly can have his outbursts. No, Holter's aggression is the form that tends to know what he wants and doesn't tend to let it go until he gets it. He's not afraid to push too far and then farther, if it means attaining his goals. Though... In the more traditional sense, it's not too terribly difficult to illicit aggression from Holter, either.... Though for the most part, he's a fairly laid back fellow. Oh, you're gunna slug him? That's what we're doing now? Okay. It takes a bit more than that to get at Holter- he's one cool cat, and not much fazes him. It takes a serious threat to really bother him, otherwise... fights? Bullying? What are you gunna do, exactly? Barring serious death threats- that you can back up, naturally, words are just words- not much gets to him. Focusing on the negatives in life just stops you from enjoying the positives, doesn't it?

This boy has a lotta love to give- he loves his dad, he loves his friends, he loves his little siblings- though none of them are blood related, he loves them anyway. He's not afraid of saying it, either, or showing it... Really, he gets overwhelming with it, what with his clinging as well, but he is very serious about letting you know he cares. Very serious.... And don't you dare give anyone else more attention than you do Holter- especially not in front of him! He's a big cuddlebug, and he's definitely going to drape himself on you. He needs to be touching- holding hands, hugging, his arm around your shoulders, licking(in the case of certain willing participants only, of course...) it doesn't matter. He just craves the touch, and the more you fight it- or the more attention you show someone else- the more pushy he's gunna get with his own affectionate cuddling.

Though despite all of this, and though he generally does understand morals, to be honest, the only thing keeping him truly "good" is Gabrian and social convenience. Truthfully, the difference between good and bad comes rather hard to him, and he's often found just as joyfully taking part in the less acceptable aspects of human nature as the more positive ones, though when around children, he tries to be a good example.... It doesn't always necessarily work, but he tries.
Positive Trait List Loyal | Playful | Passionate | Perseverance
Negative Trait List Overzealous | Flirtatious | Class Clown | Clingy
History:
No one knows where Holter came from, really. He appeared one day as a toddler, and after a couple nights on the street, it was very apparent that whoever he belonged to had either met an unfortunate end or had simply dropped him off somewhere he would be taken care of and went on their merry way, simple as that. It was Gabrian, a crecheworker in the Weyr, that ended up chasing down the wild child and walking the long, difficult road of taming him... And even when young, Holter did not make it easy!

Still, tame he did, eventually. When he was still young- nine years of age- Gabrian tried to apprentice him to a Beastmaster in the Weyr. The child was half-wild anyway, and his new father had one thing right, at least, and Holter took to the work like a fish to water. To this day, Holter finds no peace quite like when engaging in physical labor, even if it's just cleaning and not running around the wilderness hunting. Still, this wasn't to be- when he turned twelve, the work began to bore him with its mundane routine. He enjoyed it, but what was trapping and hunting when there was the chance to bond with literal dragons?!

Without much doubt, after two years of begging and barter, Gabrian allowed his adopted son to break his apprenticeship and instead pursue life as a rider as a candidate.
Other: I'm new- please be gentle xD

Candidate Specific Questions
Do you want them to have an official Search RP? No - Trust me, like Daffu, I'm still figurin myself out and none of the staff will wanna hand-hold me through it- I won't subject myself to ya'll until after I'm more used to the universe
Do you understand they will age every passing year regardless if you're there to RP the or not? Yes
Do you want them to have a possible Stands Impression? No need!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:29 am

He reads well. Only one question - what is his name? You've included three different variations.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:33 am
I'm so sorry- I was typing this up at work and converting a character formerly named Hunter, I should have made a final check before posting! However it IS supposed to be Holten and it should only use that name now!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Approved. I'm going to assume you meant Holter, and go from there. XD If it's Holden, please let me know.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Approved Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas