Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ღ Affluent Area
Grand Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please keep your voices down in the library! The Librarian is always watching!

The Grand Library is an accumulation of records and knowledge funded by the city of Fantaisie. Whomever is granted the title of head librarian is given absolute authority within the buildings historic walls.
So make sure you stay on that persons good side if you want to continue using the libraries resources!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:07 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: No one, currently ↛ lσcαtíσn: Grand Library ↛ σutfít

The weather had been quite cold, considering the current season that year. Princess Rei just arrived a bit early to begin her job. After tying her black Friesian stallion Thunder to the nearby hitching post, she headed on into the library wearing an elvish style, medium violet dress that went down to her ankles with matching flats, tiara and all. She kept her long, raven black hair down in a low ponytail out of habit. As the princess entered, she noticed several people give a slight bow in respect, despite her being a foreigner in this strange place of Fantasie City. Glancing around, Rei could see that the place was silent. Placing her black cloak on the coat hanger, Rei then went to grab a small stack of books. On top of that stack was a short list written for her of where to place them from whom she guessed was the boss in charge. 'Hmm, this place is much bigger than what I expected.' she thought curiously. Rei walked towards the right wall near her, humming an old lullaby her mother used to sing to her as a child.; Though most considered her singing to sound rather pleasant and heavenly, even if she wasn't a professional of any sort. Very carefully, Princess Rei began placing the books on the shelf marked as world history.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:19 am
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Pressurized steam pipes, shielded electrical conduits, and fiber optic cable bundles flanked a certain Mask's sides as its wearer stood at a four-way junction. The library should be up ahead. Tightening his cloak before planting one of his feet against the ground, air turbulence from the unusual sprinter disturbed a thin film of dust from one of the industrial control panels. Sprinting three times faster than an Olympian participant for the 100-meter dash, clouds of dust followed the Mask's heels, settling down only after the Mask stopped abruptly at a T-junction barley lit by an overhead cage lamp. The mains AC hummed audibly while the enclosed sodium-vapor bulb let out a familiar orange glow; to the Mask's left, his target was just five meters away. A heavy steel door, secured from the outside by a twelve-button keypad lock, stood between the mysterious man and what he presumed was a particular basement. Here we are. The keypad cover had better be loose.

The Mask released the black steel clasp securing his cloak, letting the dark fabric fall around his feet. An ultra slim backpack containing his laptop, charger, and multiple cables hugged the Mask's upper back. Also visible was the Mask’s dark gray hair and the elastic mask’s straps, which their owner soon unlatched before placing the iron assembly on an inactive pipe’s relief valve. Seth blinked as he ran his fingers around the keypad’s shell, gently nudging the composite case until a familiar bend made the ash head smile: With a tighter squeeze and some force put into it, Seth pried the cover loose, exposing two wires and a ribbon cable feeding from the keypad to an impenetrable slot which probably led to the locking mechanism on the other side. The vampire dug around in his right front pocket for something until he pulled out a small rectangular PCB. A coin cell dominated the PCB next to a tiny power switch. At one end of the circuit board sat a cable receptacle matching the keypad’s ribbon cable in width; between that and the coin cell was a microcontroller chip, six ISP pins, and other surface-mount components. In the four weeks it took to scope out and identify the library’s entrance without stepping outside in the daytime, Seth had spent a week implementing the single-use passcode cracker. The ash head shook his head, looking over the detached cover’s internal circuitry. This better work. Without hesitation, Seth dislocated the ribbon cable from the keypad itself and fed it into the PCB, flipping the tiny black power button to the ON position. For several seconds, a constant buzz of beeps from the steel door hummed until a punctuated CLICK echoed down the steam tunnels; a green LED above the wire nest glowed green, signifying the door’s unlocked state. At last. Time to go in. Picking up his mask, Seth wrapped the face cover with his cloak and stepped inside the restricted area, climbing a long row of steps to the stairway’s summit.

Comparable to the dingy steam tunnel network behind him, the room Seth now occupied did not appear too different in character. Dusty cardboard boxes containing books and other library donations were stacked haphazardly throughout the storage room, perhaps waiting to be added or disposed of. Seth did not do anything with the boxes, however, and instead he rushed to the far end of the dark room until he could press his ear against the maple door which fed into the book area: At this time in the morning, there were probably only a few people wandering the halls, and if anyone asked, he could pretend to be a university student who overslept in one of the reading cubicles. Now, getting back in this storage room to leave through where he came from… Seth glanced at the lock cylinder on the library door: Conveniently, it had a thumb turn from the inside where Seth sat, but picking the storage room’s lock to return to the steam tunnel would become problematic as the day progressed, making it harder to escape undetected with more visitors and staff walking around. Worst case scenario: He would need to leave the building normally and leave his mess at the steam tunnel exit unattended, raising an alarm among the library staff. Pressing his ear against the door again, Seth frowned: There was somebody in the area from what his sensitive ears could discern, but he could not smell exactly what it was. Whether it was a visitor, staff member, or someone else entirely, it did not smell human, and Seth did not fancy getting dropped on by someone unusually powerful; seeking those medical texts would need to wait until the unknown left or at least moved into another room. Hugging his bundled mask and cloak as tightly as comfortably possible, Seth kept his right ear and body pressed against the wall, waiting for signs of movement from the active room. Please let me in undetected.

- - -

OOC: Sorry for the belated response.
Mood: Anxious
Thematic Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pTKq2u3p20&list=PL38VaFV4bEpYUusvHdvZ3o3ClOZSk_BOU&index=6
Company: Unknown
Outfit: A black sweater, dark gray cargo trousers, and black leather boots.

“Princess Zelda21“

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:57 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Grand Library ↛ σutfít

No doubt, there weren't many staff members on duty in the room Princess Rei was in. Regardless, she kept on her guard while moving to the next shelf. One by one, the books were put back in their place until she paused to read the note again. There were further instructions mentioning that a few books needed to be put in a different part of the library. Eyeing the rest of the large book stack, Rei picked them up in her arms. Despite them being slightly heavy, it didn't seem like an issue with her at all. 'Hmm, medical text books? I never knew these things existed.' she thought observantly, noting the cover of one at the top of the pile written in English. Carefully, the princess made her way towards the other side of the room with the books. For some reason, she soon found herself nearly tripping on some stray boxes nearby about half way, but quickly caught herself. Somehow, she had a feeling someone else might have been nearby.; A visitor looking for some books perhaps, from what she surmised. Though they probably were a town resident who knew their way around. Taking several steps towards the other side of the room, Rei made sure to not trip again, keeping watch for any more stray boxes of donated books. At last, she made it to the section marked for the medical book section, proceeding to place the books she held back into place in their proper order, still humming the same tune as before.

[օօƈ]: It's ok, no worries! I think the notice system thing might be broken again since I didn't see you quote me.
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:20 am
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Will somebody please hurry up? A scowl formed on Seth's face after waiting for what felt like ten- no, fifteen minutes for the unknown to move anywhere else but the public area. A warm gust of air from the heater brushed across Seth's back, then it hit him: The damn snowstorm. Given today's imminent snowstorm from what he'd just remember reading online, this massive library would likely see few visitors, most of whom were probably stragglers only seeking shelter until the snowfall ended. At least this would make it easier to navigate back to the steam tunnels undetected...

Something wasn't right; weren't those same footsteps approaching Seth's position? s**t! Somebody's coming! The darkly dressed man groaned, readying himself for movement. At this moment, he propelled himself from the wall, diving behind one of the taller stacks of cardboard boxes. There was no point in knocking out the unwanted staff member over a ******** library visit, even if Seth's entry was less-than-legal. As he finally sat up and rested his back against the stack of boxes, Seth scooted to his left until his eyes could just make out the intruder from the shadows. She's cute, but what's with the getup? The raven-head disappeared on the other side of Seth's box stack, but he had seen enough to make his first impression; shuffling around to the side perpendicular to the passing woman's path, the pleb watched the patrician continue to her final destination which was one of the dusty bookshelves; now was the perfect moment to leave the restricted area. A faint whoosh of air could be heard from where the vampire once crouched, but a cursory glance from an insufficiently attentive bystander would only see the same stack of boxes from before.

"What an interesting space," Seth uttered, finally letting himself at ease as he stood and started walking normally past a caged bookshelf. "Now where might the reference section be... ?" The shades of copper, maple, and redwood among the furniture seemed grandiose compared to previous libraries he'd visit in the past, and it did not help much that the only person he'd seen up to this point wore a violet dress, a rather nice pair of shoes, and a tiara of all things. Did he stumble inside some former multimillionaire's private library? Was he in the right place? Whatever the case might be, Seth's heart sunk along with his body as he crashed in one of the cushioned seats, closing his exhausted eyes for a moment. Seems I'm lost.

- - -

OOC: I said I would post in the morning, but I had to do some errands. I hope I'm not too late. : (
Mood: Overwhelmed | Tired
Company: Unknown

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:12 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Unknown ↛ lσcαtíσn: Grand Library ↛ σutfít

While pausing in her tracks for a moment, Rei had a feeling the same person must have been lingering in the area for quite a while. Still, it somehow caught her interest if only a little. She made certain to put the last few books away upon the shelf in front of her, letting out a small sigh in relief. The princess's gaze shifted slightly towards her left, thinking she heard something.; Footsteps of someone wandering the room which almost disappeared after a few moments. Without a word, Rei silently walked towards the direction she heard the person go.; Heading around the corner to her left of the next bookshelf, she'd reached her destination. There was indeed a young man with white hair whom she guessed was slightly older than her.; He seemed quite tall, muscular and very nimble for someone his age. There he sat in the chair, looking as though he were slightly upset. 'That's odd, I've never seen anyone with white hair.' Rei thought observantly. Slowly, the princess decided to approach, stopping a few feet away from where the man stood. "Good morning sir, may I help you find something?" she inquired in a very calm manner with a rather curious expression. Perhaps now was a good time to try and get to know some of the people in the city since she knew very little about the place, or the culture in general. Rei waited patiently, curious to hear the man's answer. It wasn't every day she'd meet someone new, but maybe this time things would turn out better than back home.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:55 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Seth jerked upright when he heard a soft voice: Turning his head to the prim and proper lady's direction, his heart could not bottom out any further than it had. The curious woman seemed to have follow him into this space. Seth forced a smile; he might as well try to salvage this situation in the best way he could. "Good morning to you as well... I am looking for the references and periodicals section of the library; specifically, I am- or was, anyway- looking for an index on uncommon medical conditions." Well, that wasn't technically lying, right? Seeing as how the sole purpose he was here was to obtain information on an incident one month ago. Seth stood from his seat, shrugging before he glanced at a traditional clock face suspended from one of the flying buttresses. "You wouldn't happen to know where the section is or wherever the computer table might be, would you?"

- - -

Mood: Apprehensive
Company: A formally-outfitted woman

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:36 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Mysterious white haired gentleman ↛ lσcαtíσn: Grand Library ↛ σutfít

From the looks of him, Rei noticed he was quite a bit taller than her. Very rarely had she seen others like him in town, but that didn't matter. A small, warm yet timid smile crossed her face as she gave a slight nod. "Yes, of course." Pausing for a moment, she pointed behind her to the left row of bookshelves.; The princess knew she'd gone towards that section earlier to put some books and older documents away in their respective places, which was enough to jog her memory. "Head down the aisle near the far left wall that way. On your right about two sections straight on, fourth shelf to your left near the middle row." she answered the older man simply. Her gaze then shifted back towards him, unsure of what more to add. "Forgive me, but I don't believe I've seen you around. Might I ask your name?" Rei once more inquired a bit curiously. She dared not pry as to his reasons for visiting the library, knowing how most citizens would rather keep to themselves. 'Twas difficult enough almost losing her way to this very building with so many streets going every which direction, but alas, she made it regardless of how long it took considering the bad weather in the end.; Winter truly had been her least favorite season indeed.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:44 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Following the woman's finger, Seth nodded, listening as the woman gave directions to the texts. "Thank you," Finally moving from his lap, the cloak bundle hung over the table's edge after Seth's hands set the concealed Mask down. Taking another brief look at the woman, Seth finally made eye contact, the impeccably dressed lady's sapphire orbs contrasting sharply with this underground rat's silver pair. Shrugging again when she asked for this pleb's name, Seth returned his gaze to the bookshelves ahead of him. "It's all well. Name's Seth, and yes, this is my first time at this library. Mind if I ask for your name?" Well, this was the first time the man was inside the library. There was no obvious point in divulging the unguarded steam tunnels nor his virtual presence on the library network. Speaking of which, where the hell were those library computers at? If the on-premise equipment had a direct connection to a book catalog Seth could not locate remotely, that would expedite his search for certain! "On another note, where did you say the computer lab was again? I did not catch that."

- - -

Mood: Cool
Company: A formally-outfitted woman

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:31 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Seth ↛ lσcαtíσn: Grand Library ↛ σutfít

Strangely, she was a bit surprised at how polite this gentleman had been. Watching for a brief moment as he strolled past towards the bookshelves she'd pointed to earlier, Rei noticed he seemed much more at ease. "You're welcome. I'm Princess Rei Riberu of Nurin Kingdom. pleased to meet you. I work here as the assistant librarian." the princess answered him in her usual calm, slightly timid manner. Though she didn't expect any special treatment just because she was royalty. Rei noted he'd left a mask upon the table near the chair, something she surmised was important to him. Once more, Rei's gaze turned back to the direction where Seth had gone, walking towards the start of the aisle of bookshelves, but stopped short a few feet. "You'll find it just straight ahead towards your right. The door is marked with a picture of a bronze heater shield containing a sigil: Two crossed swords with white lilies entwining the blades in the center. I'll be out here... in case you need anything else." she replied once more, recalling from memory of which parts of the library Rei had memorized up to this point since her shift began. Turning around towards the table with empty chairs, the princess sat in the other spare chair to rest. Reaching into her left pocket, she grasped a small blank crimson scroll and pulled it out, laying it upon the table. Rei took one of the black pens in the cup holder after opening the scroll and began sketching a map of the library since she had a few minutes of break time.; This would indeed be more helpful in case she needed to navigate.; However, she could currently draw out the main floor at the moment, knowing she had yet to see the rest of the large building. 'Hmm, I wonder how vast this library really is. So much to explore in this town.' the princess thought observantly, making sure she got all the details correctly.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:22 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

A princess? Did she say something about Nurin Kingdom or whatever that is? But Seth did not inquire further about Rei's background Seth's fingers ran along several leathery book spines, his eyes scanning over a collection of ICD-10 references, introductory anatomy & physiology textbooks, and various bioinformatic indices. None of which indicated any information on actual clinical conditions beyond those experienced by humans. Seth's scowl returned as he pulled his fingers away from the ordinary texts; Of course you won't find books on vampirism here, you ******** idiot!. Even in this unusual city with certain stalkers and an undead musician of certain talents, if it wasn't fit for muggle eyes, it probably would not show up in the library catalog or on the shelves. That would probably be his policy anyway if he managed a library, knowing how patrons at his own business could be. Turning away from the fruitless book section, Seth started his way back to Princess Riberu's area, catching a glimpse of the woman hard at work at what was some sort of parchment through a gap between two bookshelf rows. It might not hurt to ask. There has to be some sort of hidden section, now, calm down Seth. Worst case scenario, he could scour the expansive library anyway for anything on his condition, proscribed knowledge or not. Without causing too much noise, Seth approached the elegant sitting area, peeking down at the unraveled red scroll. His silver eyes blinked. "Sorry for bothering you again, Princess Riberu, but I searched through the references section and did not find exactly what I'm looking for in that regard." He took a deep breath, staring down at what appeared to be a map. "Does the library have additional books beyond those accessible to the public? What I'm looking for might or might not even exist at this library, if you catch my drift."

- - -

Mood: Frustrated | Anxious
Company: Princess Rei Riberu

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:08 pm
User Image

The princess ceased her drawing for a moment, only to shift her gaze towards her right.; She'd only finished half way through the details of her drawing, deciding to finish a bit later. There stood Seth who appeared to be a little perturbed. "Hmm, yes, I believe so." she replied with a slight nod. Putting the pen back, Rei picked up the scroll back up and put it in her pocket to carry along.; Rising from her seat, she decided to stretch her limbs a bit after sitting a while. "There's a rather small section kept near the back that I've noticed which seems to be on the topic you mentioned. It's this way." Rei added calmly. She began heading off towards her right on the far side of the wall with a row of books marked for the ancient history section, then made a slight left turn after passing two rows of shelves until she came to an old oak wood door with a brass handle marked as ancient medical conditions. Glancing to the left, she took the key off the hook and used it to unlock the door.; The princess then put the key back before opening the door at last. "I never have been in this area. 'Tis my first day working here. Wonder what kind of uncommon medical conditions these books cover." Rei's expression was a slight mix of curiousness and uncertainty as she waited for Seth by the doorway. Truly, she had no idea how big the library was, but one day hoped to see the entire building from the inside and out.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:26 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

She's shitting me, or the library's not as tight-lipped on sensitive materials as I thought. Seth kept a stiff upper lip, following Rei not too far behind as they stepped past the entrance to one of the library's washrooms. "Thank you again for your help." Seth uttered quietly; Rei's path took Seth past the ancient history section, and it did not go unnoticed by the monochromatic man. If it keeps snowing like s**t, I might as well pick up a few of those books while I'm heret. Of course, that was assuming it would take only a few hours to find the solution to his specific problem; Seth expected to spend most of the day and evening poring over indices, source pages, and author attributions.

Seth stopped behind Rei for a moment, glancing over her shoulder with a quizzical look. "This is the section?" Judging from the apparent wear in not only the door but also the nearby bookshelves in general, Seth guessed that this section had not been renovated for at least several decades. The door's free edges, rounded from chipping and other abuse, suggested signs of heavy use from decades past. Perhaps this storage room once served as a major thoroughfare, long before the City chose to expand the Library. Seth smiled, passing Rei as he stepped inside the restricted space: A caged incandescent lantern hung from a brass hook over the heads of visitors, interrupting the shadowy collections of shelves, chairs, and tables with weak rays of light.

The ash head's eyes did not take too long to settle on their first book: Sandwiched between multiple volumes of An English Translation of The Hippocratic Corpus sat an unlabeled black leather-bound encyclopedia bearing a golden serpent entwined around a staff on its spine. Brushing off the thin layer of dust after pulling down the volume, Seth's eyes darted across the debossed golden text. Idemque Arcane: An Alchemist's Notes. Sounds like I need to hit Google Translate if this s**t's written in Latin. Leaving a gap between the neighboring Hippocratic Corpus volumes where the black book once sat, Seth continued his walk among the dusty bookshelves when a crimson-stained leatherbound book met his attentive gaze: Four black circles tangentially bound to each other inside a larger circle served as this particular book's emblem. Something felt oddly familiar, or at least the symbol did. Now where have I seen that symbol before? Removing the red book from its shelf, Seth turned over the book in his hands; there was no text on either book cover. Frowning, Seth shook his head as he added it to his growing stack of books, continuing his prowl the shelves.

By the time Seth emerged from his search, the commoner held no fewer than five encyclopedias in his arms. In a prior life, his arms would ache excessively from lugging between twenty to fifty pounds of bound papers, but instead it felt no different from lifting a blade server into a blade rack. In complete honesty, he felt a little stronger since last month, though not terribly much. The thin red book atop Seth's stack was inconsequential compared to the older literature below. "Again, I appreciate your help," Seth said, his chin propping down against the stack which reached his collar bones. "Mind if I ask where I should return these books once I'm done? I'll be reading these all day, I'm afraid, and I don't wish to clutter the reading areas too much."

- - -

Mood: Curious | Satisfied

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image

As she waited outside the doorway, the princess could tell Seth would likely find something that would cover the topic he spoke of earlier. The room seemed dimly lit except for what old light sources were within. It was indeed the sort of place one would be willing to explore, for both educational or medical reasons from the kind of books within. Rei observed silently while Seth took his time.; She didn't bother to pry about the subject he wished to research, nor did she wish to upset him in any way. Eventually, he returned with five different books in his arms, seeming quite content with what he'd found. A small, timid smile crossed her face when he spoke once more. "There's a tall white bin near the front desk. You can drop them off in there." she answered him calmly, going off from what she'd memorized about the building. For once, it seemed like the job she chose was indeed something she'd feel at home doing within a city she barely knew. Rei wasn't sure what more to say, guessing Seth may have been in a hurry to begin his research into the topic he mentioned. Though regardless, she was patient as ever.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:44 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Seth nodded, cautiously adjusting his arms without dropping one of the expensive tomes. "Understood. Thank you, Princess Riberu, for your assistance; I might or might not need assistance getting back here again as a fair warning." Shifting the five volumes again, Seth ducked through the doorway and past the Princess, stopping near one of the Ancient History bookshelves; something else glittered in the corner of his eye, drawing the ash head's attention to a cracking suede-bound book. A bloody red chrysoberyl cat's eye glinted from varying angles of observation as Seth barely managed to pull the text onto his growing stack of reading materials. It, too, was an untitled text similar to the red book, though Seth would not be able to open it until he sat down at a cleared polygonal table. Returning from the aisle a moment later, Seth gave Rei a brief nod in her direction before turning and walking towards the closest unoccupied table near Rei's setup.

A gray cloud of dust puffed out from the mass of ancient texts Seth dropped onto the maple surface with a polished finish. Picking the first text from the book stack's top, Seth carefully laid out the remaining texts across the table, dominating at least one third of the darkwood surface. Not that it mattered, of course, since Seth, Rei, and maybe a couple of stragglers were still the only ones present inside the building, but it could give pause to any stroller who stumbled on the messy space. A total of eight books including the Idemque Arcane and the two untitled texts laid spread across the reader's workspace.

Plopping down into a cushioned reading chair, Seth opened the Idemque Arcane's black cover, filling his nostrils with decades-old lignin. Sitting besides his chair was his laptop bag which Seth finally emptied, having laid the closed black box to his diagonal right; seeing as how the first words read "In Loving Memory of Astoria Huffmann" and not a Latin prayer or another blessing, Seth relaxed, turning through ten pages of dedications until the Table of Contents appeared.

- - -

Mood: Satisfied | Busy

Princess Zelda21

ღ Affluent Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces