Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ۵ Downtown
Eleven Seven Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 am
EchoMonroe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Monroe

Monroe followed the other to a small section of ramen. He spotted the cheap generic strand and grabbed a few of one flavor before tossing them into the basket he was holding. "Well that covers dinner for the night," he thought at the turned back to the rather feminine looking male next to him. "Thanks," he said with a small grin ",I really appreciate this. I'm not normally too picky about the flavor but I tend to stick with chicken or like the original oriental." He glanced back at the shelf and grabbed another flavor to add to his basket for some variety.

"I'm sorry you look a bit familiar," Monroe stated abruptly ",I just moved over into the Ladon district and I swear I saw you there while I was moving my stuff in." He hoped he wasn't coming off as stranger...well...stranger than he already was. He knew socially just asking people you didn't know where they lived was not accepted but he'd never been real good at abiding to social norms.

I don't wanna be a freak show pretty boy anymore
I don't wanna be a full time slave
I don't wanna be your midnight cowboy anymore

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:36 pm
User Image

xxxx♥ ✺ Haruto Mashima ✺ ♥xxxx

⋘ ╔══════════════╗ ⋙

Haruto nodded when the other thanked him, though crystal blue hues blinked at the mention of being spotted. "Oh, so we are both neighbors? That's great!" he reacted while filling up like almost half of his basket with the ramen packets, "Today's actually my day off from my work as a waiter in a cafe, so I'm free to guide you a little about the city. Sadly, can't go even further right now because of this snow." Indeed, it sucked that the weather's not great, but at least being indoors is still another opportunity them to know each other a bit more. With that, the pastries were the next to be spotted, and Haruto picked up a package of the brownies. They were actually in single pieces, but at least he wouldn't mind some portion control.

"Are you much into sweets?" he asked as he took out five pieces of the singularly packed brownies. After that, four muffins were snatched, two of them being chocolate chip and the other being strawberry. Truly, that would be all that he could have for now. Haruto would buy more once the weather's improved a bit. He wanted to pay for his purchases, but he should wait till the other's done with his as well. Haruto didn't know much yet about what the other wanted to buy aside from the recommended ramen, so that may take a while.

⋘ ╚══════════════╝ ⋙

MOOD: craving for something
WITH: everyone inside (talking to the male)
OOC:

EchoMonroe

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:50 pm
Monroe

Monroe laughed a bit when the other confirmed he lived near him. "That'd be really nice," he responded at the other's offer to show him around a little ",this city is like a damn maze. I'm still getting used to it and the snow." He personally was not big fan of the cold but he could see the beauty in snow. He glanced up at the pastries as well and began grabbing some.

Monroe turned his attention back to the smaller male when he asked him about sweets. He couldn't stop the grin that spread over his face. "Oh yeah," he confirmed ",I love sweet stuff, especially chocolate." He looked into his basket and figured he had enough to get him through for a while until he could get real food. "I think I'm good," he commented as he looked back at the other.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:05 am
User Image

⋘ ╔══════════════╗ ⋙

Haruto hummed in appreciation when the other mentioned about chocolate, "Aha! Neat. I am also into chocolate as well." Good, another person that he could share chocolate with some time in the future. And once the newcomer was done, Haruto was the first to pay for what he bought, before giving the other his turn. "Hey, care to tell me your name, sir? Name's Haruto Mashima," he went on with the informal introduction while carrying the plastic bag with both hands, the weight being a bit too heavy, but something that he could still handle. His smile was bright, a bit warm as a partial remedy against the cold, something that was associated with his charm in keeping the customers entertained in the cafe.

"And also, I may wanna check out your house. I'll help you in unpacking stuff since I have no plans for today," he mentioned as he walked close to the door. Assisting the man would cut down the time partially, even though it would be a tiring process in the long run and there would be the need for breaks. Haruto was like that, too, when he moved into his new house a few months ago, though it may seem like a long time now. Plus, the conversations would continue on, with some of the stuff potentially becoming good topics for the social interaction.

⋘ ╚══════════════╝ ⋙

WITH: everyone inside (talking to the male)
OOC:

EchoMonroe

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:27 pm
Monroe

Monroe cashed out at the register before turning back to the other. "Haruto Mishima let's hope I don't ******** that up," he thought briefly to himself before returning the other's warm smile. "I'm Monroe," he answered as he slung the plastic bag over his shoulder ",it's a pleasure to meet you Haruto." He followed the other towards the door when he heard Haruto pipe up again.

"I would really love a hand unpacking," Monroe said breathing out a sigh of relief ",I've got all the big stuff taken care of it's just getting everything organized. Uhm by the way I can carry that for you if you'd like?" he gestured towards the smaller male's bag. He had picked up on the fact that it did look rather heavy and thought it might be difficult for the other to have to carry by himself.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:50 am
User Image

⋘ ╔══════════════╗ ⋙

Haruto shook his head at the man's, or rather, Monroe's offer to help him out with the bag, "I'm good. Thanks for the offer, though." With that, he headed outside, allowing the other to follow, and Haruto was even the one to call out the cab. The vehicle had to park carefully before the androgynous male hopped onto the vehicle, allowing the other space on the seat for sitting down comfortably. "Man, I wish this weather will improve sooner..." he pouted, staring at the view through the car window. It would mean having another cautious trip back to Ladon, the housing district that he and Monroe were in. But at least the indoors may help to provide the partial warmth against the chill. He sighed as the car radio narrated about the weather report, more so with the safety tips in case people need to head outside for something important.

And with that, the car took off, leaving downtown. The weather report was replaced with more news, especially the political ones. Haruto's blue eyes were focused on the window as the reporter's voice drawled on, the company to the driver's safe steering. Indeed, that would be a long ride home, but at least it wouldn't be long before music would come along once the section was over. At least the saxophone was comforting, a bit better compared to the K-Pop music selection yesterday while he had a thoughtful conversation with Sharon.

-- Exit --

⋘ ╚══════════════╝ ⋙

WITH: everyone inside (talking to Monroe)
OOC:

EchoMonroe

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
۵ Downtown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items