Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ۵ Downtown
Creative Coffee! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:00 pm
User Image

Jamison "James" Fairfield

James chuckled a little bit and listened to the other man explain about his performances and how he uploads them online. Hey that was a good way to get noticed, everyone started somewhere and heck maybe he was speaking to a future celebrity. He would then nod his head to the Amilee when she introduced herself "Officer Fairfield, but just call me James" he would introduce himself politely as his went over to the entrance and windows to make sure that there weren't any other Officers in the area. Once it was all clear he would turn his attention back to the young man who seemed a bit confused by the accusation and he offered a smirk "Just a bit of Police humor, jokes were never my strong suit" he admitted to the joke. While older citizens did complain often it was usually about their neighbors or other insignificant things of that nature. James would casually take a sip of his coffee as he watched with an impressed look when he created an ice rose and let out a low whistle "Wow impressive, that's a pretty cool trick" he complimented Oliver's spell before nodding his head "If that's basic then I can't wait to see your more intricate spells" he confirmed that he would happily support him at the next show, that was a neat trick after all and if there were more impressive displays then it would be a fun thing to watch.

Thoughts: 'Heh'
Feeling: Amused
Company: Amiee and Oswald/i]
OOC:

KateIyn

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    User Image

Amiee nodded with a grin as the officer known as James introduced himself as well. "It's nice to meetcha James." She said happily, looking over the kid soon after. She had originally thought this kid was making a hefty amount of money, but he apparently was really not. In reality, getting a lot of views on videos was quite tough. She could understand the struggle in that quite well. "Ohh, that sounds pretty tough. I'm sure you are great at it though! You'll be big in no time at all!" She spoke, trying to make him feel better about not making nearly enough money. Amiee sipped her coffee some more, watching as the cop was cracking jokes about him causing trouble on the streets. Ozzie didn't seem to get the joke right away, but James was also admitting at not being so good at jokes. She was confused by the whole thing, but she wasn't really sure who any of them really were, so it only made sense to be confused. She'd watch Oz slightly, while carrying her coffee and enjoying it all the same. He suggested them seeing his next show, which intrigued the female, but when he conjured up some ice magic into a perfect rose, that interested her even more! Amiee placed her coffee on the table gently, staring over at Oz with such love in her eyes. She loved seeing magic being used so uniquely, and forming it into such beautiful shapes.

"That's so pretty!! I'd love to see more, when is your next show?" Amiee said, hella entertained by it all. He controlled his magic so well, he must be really amazing and talented! She nodded her head in agreement towards James comment too, being if it were only basic, he must have some amazing skills to show up his sleeves. Her gaze was already turning into the looks of a drooling fan girl, but it was just excitement from seeing a beautiful crystaly and shiny rose. She wanted to see more though!

LOCATION ⇁ Coffee shopxxx COMPANY ⇁ Ozzy, and Jamesxxx EMOTIONS ⇁ Excitementxxx

By Bi Blitz

The-DJ-Ghost

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
۵ Downtown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff