Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply Events
Fantaisie Fall Festival Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Event will run until the 30th
Ok!
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
I'll do my best!
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:55 am
User Image
FANTAISIE FALL FESTIVAL

Welcome to the Fall Festival! We're excited to share the Festivities with all residents of our lovely city! The booths are set up and ready for your enjoyment! We also want to welcome our host for this years lovely event! Lets hear a few words from him!

User Image

A-ah... Test test.... Test test test... HEEEELLLLOOOOO LADIES AND-. Well you get the point. THE NAMES OCTAVIAN AND I'M HERE TO SPICE THINGS UP AND STIR THE POT! POT POT POT! SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ME BECAUSE ILL BE KEEPING AN "EYE" ON ALL OF YOU! HAHA GET IT?! ALSO BE SURE TO TRY SOME OF THE LLLLLLLOVELY FOOD HERE AT THE FESTIVAL. IT'S TO DIIIIIEEE FOR~ MAKE SURE YOU PLAY SOME OF THE FUN GAMES TOO! FAMILY FRIENDLY WITH TONS OF PRIZES! SOMEONE WIN ME THAT STUFFED ELEPHANT!

FESTIVAL GAME BOOTHS

Face Painting
    Ring Toss
    Balloon Darts
    Bottle Pyramid
    Ball Toss
    Basketball
    Sack Race
    Duck Pond
    Water Gun Shooting Gallery
    Penny Toss
    Guess how many
    Bean Bag Toss

FESTIVAL FOOD BOOTHS

Fair-Favorite Corn Dogs
    Deep Fried Cookies
    Funnel Cakes
    Chili-Cheese Fries
    Candy Apples
    Popcorn!
    Kettle Corn!
    Waffle Fries!
    Pizza
    Beer Pretzels
    Deep Fried Doughnuts
    Chili Hot-Dogs!
    Seasoned Fries

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image
User Image

The cool breeze pushed the autumn leaves through the streets and past the wandering citizens that all seemed to be heading in the same direction. Children could be seen skipping along with parents and guardians with a look of glee on their faces and others could be seen having a hinge of excitement that they couldn't control. Daniel, being the person that he is, was curious as to what was so astounding and catching everyone's attention. He was standing right there after all! The brunette raised a brow at the sight before deciding to follow the wave of people towards whatever it was they were so excited about, though he doubted it would be anything quite as stunning as he. After all, he even put on a thin layer of make-up today to look extra-outstanding! Adjusting his coat, the man effortlessly made his way through the crowd until he was front and center to see what was so captivating. He had to admit the allure of it was quite unique in the end.

It seemed that the city he'd just recently moved to was holding some kind of festival for the change in season! Realizing that this must be some kind of tradition to the locals that lived in Fantaisie for quite some time, it made sense as to why he saw so many ecstatic and excited expressions. Daniel let his curiosity get the best of him and decided to explore the festival and see just what festivities were to be offered. His aqua gaze jumped from one booth to another, the smell of fried food and meat filled his senses as he strolled towards nothing in particular. And of course- his stomach growled in anticipation! Wiping his mouth, Daniel stepped in the direction of what he assumed to be funnel cakes, at least from the smell, before finally finding the booth in question and walking up to the owners.

"Hi! I was just walking around and I couldn't resist the smell of what you guys are cooking! Good thing today is one of my cheat days~... I'll take one funnel cake with extra powdered sugar please!" He exclaimed as if he were some kind of house wife. Of course, every day was his cheat day thanks to his overly-extreme metabolism. As he waited, Daniel flicked his azure gaze in a panoramic motion to take in everything around him. Along with the booths there seemed to even be a hand full of attractions such as a merry-go-round and even a roller coaster! Perhaps I'll give it a go once I satisfy my hunger.... Daniel couldn't wipe the smile off of his face, he was quite a fan of such activities and was happy to know that this city provided!

As his thoughts wandered, he felt a tap on his shoulder and gingerly turned back towards the booth providing him with his unhealthy yet delicious meal. The brunette happily paid one of the cashiers and practically snatched the fluffy funnel cake from the counter of the mentioned booth. Humming to himself like he'd just won an award, Dan quickly shuffled towards a nearby bench that was thankfully empty before digging into his half-snack half-lunch! The taste was quite delicate and the dough seemed to melt in his mouth! He would definitely rate the lovely bunch who handcrafted his meal with five stars! With his eyes closed, Daniel happily munched away without a care in the world.

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

♤ LOVELY LOCATION: Festival?

♣ CUTE COMPANY: All Alone

♡ OUTSTANDING OUTFIT: Chilly

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Mmm!

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This just wasn’t someone’s day, but then again, when was it ever? The first sour kitty of the day was their outfit. Dressing up for interviews was such a pain in the rear. Whoever made the policy to go and dress up for the job you want needed a reality check. There was no way that this particular woman was going to go prancing about in clothes that were going to be worn once. So instead of dressing for the job, they were just going to dress up in some skimpy little thing that would nail them the position. That meant decked out in something that was in between edgy and girly. Such a notion was almost vomiting inducing. Wearing an attire that made the raven-haired individual look like something to be cat-called was utterly draining. Oh yes, plenty of men and woman tried whatever means to catch the thin-framed one’s attention. When they did, they met an unfortunate accident of being hurled into the nearest wall. Ooops

On this very day, the Shusona may have had some callbacks but each interview was more dreadful than the last. For one, all the interviews were male. Not only were they male but they couldn’t keep their ******** mind on the task at hand. The minute that this woman stepped into the room for an interview, she were bombarded with someone’s smut desires. Seriously! Not only were they commenting about someone’s outfit, there were men in there that had the [bleep] to mentally undress her. Excuse them! Maybe that was why each and every interview met the same fate as the cat-callers….ooops..NOT!

If you thought this person gave a s**t about what others thought, you needed a reality check. Camille wasn’t even in a cheery mood because it only showed that each town possessed some ******** hornball that couldn’t keep it in their pants. With that said, the atmosphere in this place just wasn’t helping. There were people who had these big grins or smiles on their faces. Each seemed to be in some f- merry little tune, and this just was adding more gas to the fire. The multi-colored balloons that each child had was just asking to be popped. The sound of your stereotypical carnival music was reaching her eardrums while she trudged along the sidewalk. People were practically corralling into a particular part of the city, and there seemed to be no end to this absolute garbage in the air. ’What the fricken ******** is wrong with people today?! Can’t they get a hint?! What is so God damn important that they have to wear a stupid a** smile on their face!’ Black shades cocked over to one entrance to this crappy a** enjoyment that people called a carnival. There were all kinds of creatures going in and out of the festivities. This certainly wasn’t anything that interested her, but she was already feeling quite crappy, so why not add more to it?!

Bare hands were stuffed into their leather jacket, but whoever was the [bleep] that designed it made the pockets so unbearable small! Only about half of their hand could fit into the disgrace that was called a pocket. Nothing was going great today. Not the interview. Not their ******** small pockets. Not the fact that they had to move to a s**t city with a shitty a** name. NOTHING! She scoffed at their own pitiful self because this day was already grating whatever patience Camille had.

Steps were heavy and not the least bit lighthearted compared to the crowd around them. People of all ages were throwing themself into this disgusting event. Various food stalls sold all kinds of overpriced crap, not to mentions the tickets to go on the rides weren’t cheap either. ’How can people possibly find this junk edible?! Not only are they filled up with preservative crap but these businesses are practically stealing every dollar they can. ******** idiots! The seller and buyers are all ******** idiots.’ This was leaving a horrible taste in their mouth as they began to hurry along in the crowd. Of course, trying to cut through the middle wasn’t ideal. That was where most of the people were concentrated. Reluctantly, Camille had to maneuver to the sidelines to make some headway. ’This place attracts all kinds of leeches.’

It felt as if more and more people were coming along. With a click of their tongue the girl was forced to take refuge by a bench where some happy-go-lucky fool was eating their funnel cake. It was just utterly disgusting to hear the male munch of their junk. With eyes covered by shades, their face scrunched up in displeasure as they watched the brunette chow on their funnel cake. ’Wait a minute, that disgusting little face...’ Recognition highlighted their gaze and something inside flipped. The little carnival food that the teal-colored male ate was suddenly thrusted into their face by an invisible force. Well, maybe an invisible force by anyone else’s eyes but to Camille’s, it didn’t appear as such.

Black-heeled boots tapped on the ground as the female sauntered in front of the other. Just as Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky took their dish out of their powdered face, two fists went and grabbed the other’s tan coat. The male was jerked forward till the two were face-to-face. Camille’s expression was not happy in the least, but their voice seemed to say otherwise.
”Well. Well. WELL. Look what the carnival dragged in. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize they were bringing along a ******** addict to this place. I could have sworn this was supposed to be PG-13. What are you doing here Daniel? Aren’t you supposed to go out and sell yourself on a corner?” Their retort and sass came out as a full frontal attack on the other. Releasing their grip on Daniel’s outer attire, he was released back onto the bench.
”Looks like you got some carnival s**t on your face.” The Shusona leaned down towards the male. A tongue trailed across the other’s cheek to pick up whatever remnants of the funnel cake may have been left behind. The pink muscle licked over coral glossed lips.
”s**t will taste like s**t no matter what it is on.” Straightening their posture, the woman looked down on the other, awaiting their response.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: I feel like crap...but amused crap

What the f- am I wearing: Clashing

I think I'm in: some shithole called the Fall Festival

What moron is with me now: Mr. Slut

OOC: My apologies for the wait >~<

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Enjoying his less-than-healthy meal, Daniel was to engrossed in eating to notice that someone had taken a seat next to him. Not that it mattered, once he satisfied his hunger he would be on his way after all. His gaze stretched to the edge of his peripherals to do their best to examine the one who sat down. But before he was able to recognize the tyrannical deviant his carnival snack was shoved into his face. Though this wasn't the first time he had dealt with the sudden attack from this person, Daniel had to take a moment to collect himself and wipe his face as clean as he could. Before he could speak, he was yanked forward; not that he resisted in any way.

The mans aqua gaze quietly watched the woman as she sent an onslaught of what could be "insults" towards him. It's good to see that she's still so alluring... was the only thought that came to mind as he was pulled in front of her. He had to admit that although she had quite a bite, it was cute to watch her verbally "explode" at the sight of him. It seemed history really did leave its mark every once in a while. Most onlookers probably thought there was some kind of lovers dispute happening due to the sheer extremity of the woman's emotional exclamations. As the brunette was released, he naturally sat back onto the bench and simply studied the woman's expression, not uttering a word just yet.

Daniel's eyelashes fluttered, mostly to remove the last bits of funnel cake from his eyes but to also feign innocence. A shiver traveled up his spine as he felt the woman's warm tongue glaze over his flesh, though he was impressed that he managed to hold in most of his bodily movements from said shiver. As the woman adjusted her posture, Daniel pushed off of the bench and stood before her. The difference in height forced him to slightly shift his gaze so his turquoise eyes would fall onto her ashen orbs, though they were covered by dark shades at the moment. A small and somewhat soft smile formed on his face. "It's nice to see you too Camille~ I'm so happy that you missed me so!" He said in a half-teasing tone before gently reaching out and patting the woman's head as if he was the adult in the situation. Though he knew that wasn't the case, especially due to her knowing of his time in school. The response was simple and sweet, though he was quite happy to run into someone whom he'd known in an early part of his life.

Daniel was not completely sure if Camille was upset with him or was simply messing with him, not that it would change his response though. His charm had gotten him quite far in life and so it was second nature to be so carefree and relaxed no matter what was thrown at him. Waiting for her response, Daniel fixed the sleeves of his jacket and brushed some remaining crumbs off of his coat. He made sure that none of it fell onto his counter-part standing in front of him. With another casual motion, the brunette pulled out his phone before waggling the device at the woman. "Hey, since you're in town give me your number so I can leave you moans in your voicemail~" He blatantly stated, though thankfully no one was near to hear his extreme claims as if they were nothing more than saying "Hello".

Of course he said that because he figured ninety percent of the time the woman would not answer. Plus it was more fun to state the first thing that came to mind, most of the time it lead to interesting situations for the man after all. And also! I'll have you know that I'm no streetwalker! I own a business actually~" He said while ironically puffing out his chest, though he was proud of his hidden gem that he'd raised from the ground up. Perhaps he would invite her to get a drink with him once the sun began to set, for now his main focus was enjoying the attractions around the two. Of course his main focus was spending time with Camille at this point.

A few other questions arose as he watched the woman, whether she was speaking or not while he stayed quiet, though he would keep them to himself until the arose naturally in conversation. After all the saying goes that it isn't kind to ask someone how much money they made unless the person brought up their profession.

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

♤ LOVELY LOCATION: Festival

♣ CUTE COMPANY: Adorable Camille

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: She's as cute as ever~

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

There were tons of factors to consider why an individual like Camille would bother to be connected to the male. By connection, this referred to the Psychic link that allowed her to read the other’s mind. Someone was in need for some amusement, something to take away the shitty taste in their mouth. The overly sickening sweet music, the fact that people were laughing at every piece of ******** entertainment that could be spurred from the festivities, overly bright lights that penetrated each and every individual present, and then there was this idiotic lovey-Dovey atmosphere. UHHHH! This just wasn’t the kind of place the Shusona should have ever entered. Maybe some second thoughts were churning when Black came into the picture. Certainly he might be able to distract the prissy person from this overly vile piece of entertainment.

Eyes narrowed as a thought penetrated the empty vessel that was Daniel’s mind. How could she expect anything less from someone who was known to be a ******** deviant?! Giving him any pleasure in a response was not on the agenda. ’Alluring my a**! What the ******** is this man playing at. He just needs to cut the crap and stop with the reminiscing s**t.’ The b***h just kept that bit of information to themselves, there was no sense in sharing for free. Now, whether Black thought up a genuine compliment or not didn’t matter. All that “compliment” did was prove how much Daniel was just as much as a male as the interviewers. He was proving to be little more than a speck of dust that decided to remind the raven-haired individual about a sore past. Who even wanted to think about that [BEEP] of a school! It was poorly coordinated, there was no structure; it was just an overall ******** fest! Not to mention, there was [BEEP] history with these two! Who needed that right now? Not this c**t!

Mr.Black, which had no reflection to what was stored below the belt, towered over the girl. Yes, there was [Beep] a** [Beep] difference in their heights. Crap! Who the hell gave her genes that made them 5’5”?! ******** Christ! Having to physically look up at that god damn smile was just pushing the girl on the edge. A single slate-colored lense twitched at the other’s merry tune. ’Who does he think he is? We are not ******** friends you ******** retard!’ Even with that thought, the woman bit her tongue. People looking at the two was not helping. Don’t get her wrong, she didn’t give a flying ******** about what other people thought of her. What this young adult didn’t want was for someone to call the cops. That would be the cherry on top on this c***a** of a miserable day.

But you want to know what wasn’t the sweet little cherry? Him touching her! If heat could be consolidated to a singular area of the body, then it would have collected right on the top of that pretty little head. Camille’s fingers were slowly balling into fists with each little pat that connected with their soft locks. ’I can’t ******** murder him here. I can’t do it here. Just wait until I can get him into a dark alleyway before I can beat the s**t out of this pansy. Patient Camille, just wait a bit more.’ Steam was practically coming out of her nostrils as they flared along with their temper. Another charcoal eye twitched as the male wagged their cellular device in front of her face. ”You better leave some good ones you c***. I’m charging you every time my ears have to listen to your whiny a** voice.” Scoffing their remark to the other, their gaze looked down at the smartphone.
”You compensating something here buddy? You don’t have a chocolate man’s quality so you try to make up for it through this lame a** otter box f***boy? Camille was as displeased as ever as numbers and Camille Money First were put into his device. The electronic object was tossed at the giant and she didn’t give no flying f- if they caught it or not.
”You know the blood rule, right? I do nothing for free so you better be able to compensate.” Bringing their hand up, the Shusona expressed a visual for money by rubbing her fingers together.

”Good for you.” These words were interjected with a flat tone.
”Now you can go about and smut clients while teaching other folks on how to properly blow a person. Ha, you can even give out your business card in case some poor sap wants to have a quickie with you.” The sarcasm was practically dripping in their voice as they watched the other while still being shielded with their glasses. A Shusona closed their eyes and gave a heavy sigh. Things were riling them up, and with no end in sight, things were quickly unbuttoning whatever notion of patience she had. Little by little, bubbles of words began to poke into her mind. They certainly weren’t from the female dog. More likely than not, it came from onlookers whose thoughts were being picked up by the psychic. Thoughts like: ‘Hey, are those two a couple?’, ‘Should we call the police? I’m pretty sure there is something wrong with that girl?’, ‘Let’s move along, I don’t want to be a part of this.’, ‘Where can I find a decent chick around here?’, and ‘********! I’m about to piss my pants. Where’s the restroom?!’ Then a troubling little thought wormed its way through the crowd: ‘Should we report those two?’ It wasn’t just one or two that came up with those voiceless worries. Quite a bit were beginning to collect. Her hands shot up to her face and pulled down the skin from under her eyes. It was meant to express her frustration, not that she wasn’t already frustrated.

”Play along you c***s**** or so help me I’ll beat you senseless!” Their hands returned back to their side before grabbing onto one of the male’s overly sized hands. As a means to show that this was no friendly hand holding, Camille purposely bent some of the other’s fingers incorrectly. The expression on the woman’s face was not amused. In fact, the other could probably see the shorter girl glaring at him from underneath their shades. ’We don’t want any unfortunate accidents right, Daniel?’ The thought was sent directly into the other’s mind. Whatever words he may have had for her, she’d listen but it didn’t mean that anything that Dan said held any meaning to her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: No one better f- call the cops

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Daniel could only widen his smile as the woman seemed to give in to his request, taking his phone from his hand. With a slight nod, the brunette lightly chuckled at her almost equally as bizarre demand to leave "good ones". "I will try my best! Get myself nice and worked up just for you in hopes that you do to~" He teased before raising a brow at her following "insult" towards his mobile device. With a slight tilt in his head, Daniel gave the woman a confused look for a moment. Compensating? "I'm just clumsy with phones, that's my third one this year- One of my employees demanded that I get a sturdy case so I would forever be contactable..." The brunette admitted while awkwardly rubbing the nape of his neck, of course not being riled up by the woman's claims that he didn't have "a chocolate man's quality".

He still remembered the last time he'd broken his device, he was scolded by the former assistant manager for not being able to answer calls on one of the busiest nights this year! He wasn't going to take another chance like that. While he was distracted, the device that he'd handed Camille was swiftly tossed back at him and promptly smacked him in the face before falling down. In a panic, the man stumbled with his hands, the device bouncing in the air between his palms before finally landing in his right hand. With a sigh, his aqua gaze flicked back up to the woman before checking to make sure her number was put in, not caring about the red phone-shaped mark on his face. He wasn't about to speed-dial the rejection hotline! That was the oldest trick in the book!

Being forcefully snapped out of his reminiscence of the past, Daniel nodded a few times at her following remark. Though the nod could be seen as shrugging off her demand for compensation as he had no plans on paying a friend for sex or any kind of sexual act. What was friends with benefits for if not that exact reason! And he had his ways to get what he wanted, if he wanted it that is. His teal eyes couldn't help but blink a few times at her disinterested tone at the mention of his business!

Puffing his cheeks in a pout-like manner, the brunette could only sigh before shaking his head. Although her insult could create business traction from lowlifes, no-one employed by him had quite the same outlook on life so he had to keep his personality in his pants per-say. "No no no! I wouldn't create such a poor name for myself when business is good! I run a bar after-all, I serve drinks not sexual tendencies!" He proclaimed in a matter-of-fact manner.

His gaze watched as the woman seemed to be annoyed by something, raising a brow in concern and curiosity. After taking a moment to asses the situation, he had a general idea of what was happening, especially with so many eyes burning towards the two from onlookers. It seemed that the two had made quite the scene, though it was nothing new to the brunette. After all! He tried to be the center of attention wherever he went! All publicity is good publicity after all~. His self-centered narcissism was quickly cut off as Camille seemed to be upset with him, threatening to attack the innocent man! Having a vague idea of her intentions, Daniel couldn't hide his smirk before nodding in agreement to her "Demand". Without resisting, his hand was grasped in what could only be called an awkward position, though he didn't feel much pain from such a minor annoyance.

Aw~ If you wanted to hold hands all you had to do is ask! He exclaimed in his mind, figuring she was listening to his thoughts. Thankfully she was and had quite a remark waiting for him, a lingering threat was received by the male, though he didn't think much of it for now. Hmmm... Well if we want to remove the attention from ourselves we must act a little closer than simply holding hands~ We have to sell the ideal couple act! He replied via thought, assuming that she would still be listening on his lingering notions in his head. Of course he was simply teasing, though he wouldn't complain if she did take things a step farther.

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

♣ CUTE COMPANY: Adorable Camille

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Well Well~ Seems she likes me after all~

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:22 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

There were just too many things to comment and not enough word vomit to expel them. It really was a wonder at how much their patience was holding. For instance, that comment about his daily moaning was already rubbing them the wrong way. ’Who does this ******** a**-hat think he is?! I can’t’ catch a break with him. Was he always like this?’ Now that thought took them down memory lane. The first time the two met was about ten years ago. Sheeeesh, now that was one way to make someone feel even more terrible about themselves. Their first meeting may have happened in the LeVane common room but anything more than that was fuzzy. It was like there was a block on their memory and that was a bit odd. It couldn’t be as odd as someone saying that they would send explicit voices to Camille’s voicemail. Strange things had been given to her, but for someone to purposely say that they would moan for them was just something else. ’Next this lameass is going to start saying that he is going to send me his self pleasure videos.’

Shusona was just able to catch the notion about Daniel’s particular bad luck with phones. It explained why the female hadn’t much contact with them. Not to say that they were looking forward to any texts, calls, and/or messages; all it did was give an explanation as to why the other just went silent. ’I can’t believe this he is still so god damn awful with his belongings. Where does this little ******** get all this money to replace his phones?! And who the hell are these employees? If he has the dough to buy people then he has cash to give me.’ Their silver lenses looked to the other as their demeanor became more meek. Such a body expression was somewhat pleasing. ’Now, if only I can drive out that timidness from him out more. It would be nice if Dan acted submissive more often.’ Such a thought was not aware of the other’s past, nor the implications it may have in the future.

A loud swat ensued as the black device smacked the other in the face. That was amusing. Yes, to see someone in pain elicited a smile on the youngin’s face. While Daniel fumbled with their smartphone, a smug little grin was spread over her fair features. It felt as if this man may indeed hold the key to solving her strife. Then again, that would mean that she’d need to put up with his sexual innuendos and tendencies. Just like how they first met in LeVane, there were plenty of words that could have easily been mistaken for a desire for more. Maybe something happened and maybe something didn’t. Maybe if the Shusona could hit their noggin hard enough, something could pop out of that pretty little head.

Their gaze momentarily shifted to the male. ’The sexaholic is working an honest hard-working job? ********. What the hell happened to the prostitute from LeVane? I guess Dan is finally growing a pair. What the hell? Where does that leave me?!’ Not much needed to be said as to what exactly happened to her after LeVane. Though if a hint could be given to the kind reader, then what could be said was that this Shusona had a run in with the Po Po a little while ago. Bland food, a frigid environment, and the occasional dripping of water from a faucet were what kept her company. Still, there was just something about this little ******** and the way he worded his words that made Camille do a retake. ’What? Is he actually hiding what he likes to do on his shitty a** past time? Won’t that be nice to pop that illusion of a bubble for his co-workers.’ Maybe there would be a reason to drop on by to Daniel’s workplace. If not to drink the night away, then detailing his wet appetite would be nice too.

As painful as it was to say it, he had an unfortunate point. Simply just walking away from the crowd would do little to erase the tension lingering in the air. ’Excuse you! Who knows where these grubby little hands have been!’ The message was sent with disgust in their tone. More force was used to bend one of his fingers till a small crack came with the pressure. ’Oh sure! Act like a couple with a ******** sex addict who gets off by sending voicemails to jailbaits.’ Charcoal-colored orbs peered around an area between tents where the light had yet penetrated the area. The young 25-year old dragged the other within the cover of the shadows.

With the blanket of darkness covering the two, it seemed that people’s wandering gaze and thoughts were subsiding. That didn’t mean that Camille was done with the giant smut toy in her grasp. Pushing the male against an aged oak tree, the girl glared at the other. Glossed lips were turned down in a frown as displeasure was clearly written across their face. ’You’ve got to be kidding me you jaggoff! Sell the act? Do you have any idea who the hell I am? Do I look like someone who can sell couple s**t to anyone. How much more couple crap do you need me to sell you?’ Fingers unraveled from the other’s fingers so that they could grab fistful’s of their coat in order to bring Daniel to her level. Camille’s lips were roughly pressed onto his. The exchange lasted as long as needed it to be to loosen his mouth. When their pink muscles worked with one another, this moment was cut from their sweet moment when her teeth bit down on his tongue, entrapping it in her mouth. Teeth dug more into this moveable muscle as a message was sent into the other’s mind. ’Was that enough for you? Do I need to ******** service you, you sick freak.’ The motion was quick as someone’s hand grasped a pair of family jewels. ’You really are sick, what are you getting aroused for?! Do you like being held here? Something sure seems to think that because I’m pretty sure people are only born with two arms.’ Their tone was by no means amused. Their grip on the other tightened, both in their mouth and in their hand so as to force the sensation of pain to run through their system. ’How about we get somethings straight here whore! Get rid of any fantasies that involve me. I don’t care about our history but I sure ain’t no one’s plaything. If you want to go play couple with someone, then go find some dumb broad that is willing to spread her legs for you or whatever you’re into. Leave me out of your sexual fantasies. I don’t care what services were performed in the past. Ten years is done and over with.’

Loosening their group on Daniel’s tongue, the male was allowed to prop himself back up. There was still a piece that was preventing from the male from making any quick decisions. ’What do you have to say, whore? And it better not be something to piss me off more than I already am.’

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: I’m more ******** annoyed than I need to be right ******** him

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:22 am
User Image
User Image

Daniel had to do his best to stifle his giggles as the two walked away from the crowd. Although he knew that his teasing would not bloom the usual responses from Camille, though that was one of the major reasons he wanted to sit around and tease her. His lips curled further as she attempted to mentally attack him with more insults. Though the brunettes smile was cut short at the feeling of one of his fingers cracking. "Ow~ I didn't know you were into S and M Camille~" He responded as he was dragged along through the festivities.

Onlookers that would stop and stare at the scene were quickly waved at with his free hand by Daniel with a soft smile. Seeing that, people seemed to finally be ignoring the two as Camille lead them forward. His attention returned back to the viscous kitten as she continued to mentally be blunt with him. "Aw! I can be normal if that's what you really want but wheres the fun in that! I'm still trying to see that adorable face of yours turn red. How else can I catch you off guard if I don't act like this~" If he could mentally portray a sing-song tone then this would be it.

The man's teal gaze glanced around the two's surroundings as they moved under the cover of shade. Daniel had to wonder what Camille was doing considering most people left the scene after seeing him smile and wave as if nothing was wrong. Daniel was swiftly surprised as he was pushed against a large piece of nature, though he did't resist - he was more curious as to where this situation was headed. The brunette could only smile softly as the woman seemed to be a mixture of angry and perhaps flustered, though maybe he was misjudging.

"I'm sure you're a natural at "couples s**t" as you put it! It's quite fun to spend quality time with someone you love! I think at least..." He responded aloud, having no worries of others hearing them due to the two being so far from most folk. His train of thought trailed off as he muttered the last bit, he'd never truly been in "love" so he couldn't give her solid advice on what to do for "couple acting". Relationships sure were strange.

The man's expression shifted to what could be considered his purest form of surprise as he was yanked down. It seemed Camille really liked his coat. His body shuddered for a moment as he was forcefully kissed, his thoughts hazing over for a moment as the action overtook his thought process. Of course he had no intentions of stopping her, he instinctively moved his pink muscle against hers for a moment. That was- until he felt a set of fangs resting on his tongue, not allowing him to move his head.

His mind was struck with another mental insult, though what made his body tense and made a shiver run up his spine in either worry or ecstasy, you decide, was when he felt the end of the woman's appendage inside of his newly-bought pants. Feeling a palm on his quality parts, the said bit couldn't help but twitch for a moment as his body tightened as if to put himself on guard. Though so there wasn't much that she could do that would make him say a safe word.

Although Camille was obviously berating the man, his train of thought was wrecked for those few precious moments. Had the woman been listening in on his thoughts it would be something similar to listening to someone constantly switching the radio channel going on in his head. Though of course if he was pressed on the matter the man would simply play it off as he'd simply lost his train of thought and was trying to remember something.

As his tongue was released from the woman's vice grip, Daniels composure immediately rushed back into his persona. A small smile formed on his face before he gently reached out and slightly pulled the woman's sunglasses down the bridge of her nose so he could see her ashen gaze. His hand gently fell back to his side after doing so. "Mmmm... My response would have to beeeee.... No? You're to fun to be around! It's refreshing to have someone like you around!" He said with a calm smile even though parts of his body were being held hostage at the moment.

Of course, Daniel did see his moment to "attack" and capitalized on the moment. Seeing as Camille had a hand that was attached to him, the man easily leaned forward until his lips were practically touching her right ear, his hands hovering around the woman's waist. "Though I will say that you're quite bold to bring someone like me into such a secluded area, kitten~" He said in a hushed whisper, his breath dancing over the surface of the woman's ear. His lips curled into a less than innocent smile as a few less than innocent thoughts filled his head. "You say you don't want to be involved yet you brought me out here and even took my first kiss~ You're sending mixed messages~!" He said in an obviously teasing tone. If that was his first kiss than pigs could fly.

After standing for a few moments in that position, Daniel gave a hearty laugh before readjusting his posture to straighten himself out. His aqua gaze examined the girl and had an innocent and happy expression once more as if the last few seconds never happened. "If you keep your hand their I'll assume you want to test the goods~ Though I can assure they have something a little more than.... How did you put it? "A chocolate mans quality"?" He said with a thick smirk on his face, knowing exactly what he was doing.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

♣ CUTE COMPANY: Kitty Camille~

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Phew, glad I re-collected myself there...

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:22 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oh ho ho ho, and this wasn’t the jolly kind here. That thought about this ’strange fetish in regards to S&M was neither right or wrong. Indeed, the girl could get violent and she hardly stopped with a few exceptions. Maybe there was a bit of her brother within, but such a claim would be venomously denied by her. There was absolutely no way Camille would want to have any parallels with their sibling. If you wanted an automatic punch to the face, all you had to do was make the comparison. It didn’t matter who was making the side-by-side review, the girl absolutely detested it. Whether Dan knew that information was not really important. The Shusona, as much as she didn’t give no flying ******** about anything, kept her sibling underwraps. Why? Such information would be revealed another day.

The notion that a smile and some friendly gestures would bail them out of an odd situation did not register in the raven-haired’s mind. She may had been a psychic of sorts, but that didn’t mean they had eyes in the back of their head. Whatever Daniel was doing, the girl wasn’t watching. Camille was far too distracted with trying to find a decent spot to put the male in his place. Try being a key word here. For you see, if the 25-year-old was labeled as an unfortunate Sadist, then Dan was her masochist. Whether that was a positive thing or not was up for debate. He was able to handle what was thrown at him. It didn’t matter what vile thing was said or done to the male, he rolled with it. Honestly, it aggravated the girl because now she was in the middle of wanting to beat the s**t out of him or……..I wonder?

An inkling of an thought did appear in the girl’s head. There was already some notion that what he did was to get under her skin. That in itself wasn’t an achievement, it was quite easy to rub her the wrong way. If the giant wanted to see the 5’5” person get red, then that red was surely to grow from frustration and anger. At the present, Camille was possessing the desire to just punch that smug little face with her fist. But right now that couldn’t happen. With lingering thoughts about calling the police, there was too much of a risk to punch the living daylights out of them. ’Normal? Him?!’ She thought with a scoff. ’Yeah ******** right! The only thing this man considers normal is shoving a third arm up someone’s hole. What a disgusting piece of crap! He wouldn’t know what normal was if it punched him in the face!’

Daniel’s couple s**t comment elicited an eye twitch while her eyes were still covered. That was either a jab at her own personal life or he was just making fun of the fact that her temperament would prevent anyone from getting close, at least that was how she perceived it. ’What does this asshat think he is?? So help me, if I didn’t have my ******** record to keep track of this man would be squabbling in pain.’ Maybe pain wasn’t the right way to go, especially with someone who found some ounce of pleasure in it. There was no way Camille would adopt a sugary attitude either. She was blunt and straight to the point, there was no room for being manipulative in her agenda. It was unfortunate how some traits didn’t get shared in the family.

’What the ******** is wrong with him?!’ Smokey orbs watched the man attentively. The shivers that ran up their spine, the fact that his mind was an odd mess; this was either familiar or something was starting to feel like Deja vu. Not only did the male seemingly enjoy the rough lip contact, but something underneath was feeling it. ’Utterly disgusting! This slut really does get off of pain. ********> It really looked like she had ******** herself over on this opponent. If someone like Daniel enjoyed pain, there was very little that she could do to put a stop to his antics. Even when his tongue was released, that stupid a** smile on their face was only confirming the young woman’s concerns.

With her shades pulled down, the glare on Camille’s face was explicitly clear from the way she looked at him. Whether it was intimidating or cute was clearly up to the individual. Eyes narrowed at Dan’s response to her question. How could she expect anything less? No, she made the poor decision to expect more from the dingus. ”Refreshing my a**! Do I look like some tall glass of lemonade that you can drink from?! No, you own a bar so let me make it easier for you. Do I <********> look like an imported beer who is just waiting for someone to take my cap off and drink me?! Do I look that ******** easy to you?!”

A deep growl commenced from her throat, and it wasn’t the kinky kind either as Daniel hovered by her ear. ’Bold? Do I look like a ******** pansy to you? I will bring whoever I ******** want. And you? Ha! You’re nothing more than a pain thriller who will get off when just about anyone touches you. How about I go find some dumb broad so you can impale them to your dirty little heart’s desire?’ The Shusona was so calling BS on that first kiss bit. There was no fricken way that that was his first kiss. Did it help that he was whispering such words to her, no it wasn’t. But maybe it wasn’t helping in a different sort of way. You want me to explain? No, it was best if you went and tried to find the answer to that.

When the tall freak backed the ******** up from her, the tips of her ears were almost scarlet against her unpigmented skin. Perhaps their long locks and the blanket of the night would assist in that little cover up. ”You wouldn’t ******** dare! Who was the one that said they couldn’t ******** a little 15-year-old girl, you sick freak?! You’ve got jack diddly squat in your pants. If you want to get off on something, you want me to get my nut cracker ready for you?” Their vice grip grew tighter as Camille pressed herself against the other. There was still no amusement on her features.

”If you want to keep playing games, I’m more than happy to make sure that you won’t be seeing any grandchildren in your future big boy. Keep talking that talk and we will see where the night takes us.“ It wasn’t meant to come out as being flirty, the girl was quite serious. The glasses may have been pushed down the bridge of her nose but her looks were still the same as ever. Lips were curved down towards the Earth while adipose tissues was pressed against the other. ””You’ve got no chocolate man’s quality, I’ve already seen what you’re packing and I’m not impressed. But hey, if you want to keep telling yourself that you’re the s**t then be my guest. Don’t drag me down your little lewd hole just because you’re getting in the mood since someone has you by the ******** b****.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: Out of all the fricking crazies in town, I just had to be around this one!

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Daniel's smirk could not be wiped off by her mere verbal berating, although he did remember that sometimes it seemed she was like a steam train of hatred that never stopped. Perhaps he would have to try to tame the young woman this time around instead of tease her like a giddy high school kid. After all the two were not children anymore, that could be seen simply from the growth of the other. Though she still looked much younger than her actual age. The brunette figured at this point if he managed to "tame" a woman like her some kind of achievement would pop up in the edge of his vision. Though then again with her personality who knew what would happen, if he didn't play his cards right everything could backfire and he'd be the one "Tamed". Was this turning into a battle of wits? As the man was lost in thought, his train of processing was cut off by the woman's sudden yet not surprising outburst. His head tilted at her numerous insulting questions, as if she had to make it an analogy else the man would be unable to understand her meaning.

"Mmm.. If anything you'd be a delicate snack that guys wouldn't be able to resist getting their hands on. And I was on a diet for quite a while until now~" He said, giving an analogy of his own. The ending of course referring to the time the two spent in high school. Although the two might have had a few "less than innocent" interactions and perhaps a few times of underage drinking that lead to something not exactly accepted, though he had no recollection of those times if any, Daniel did his best to stay away from prison. Though he wasn't sure if that analogy made its point when it fell onto the woman's ears.

Her next comment made him chuckle, from a first look it probably did look like he enjoyed pain. Though that wasn't exactly the case, but he wasn't going to tell his reasons just yet. Instead of replying in kind, Daniel simply folded his arms as if the insult had no impact on him. He had to give off the strong adult persona after all! She was definitely a bundle of fun for the man and this time he would make sure that he kept his entertainment around. After all, his day to day consisted of normal people with vanilla mindsets.

Daniel tilted his head, was her state of mind still that of a high school kid? At this point - Daniel only saw her as she was, a fully grown woman who was currently holding his pack of meat. "That was then and this is now! And besides, we had our fun~ Now even more fun can be had since you're L-eee-guh-ah-l" He said while sounding out the last part as if he was an overly sexual person in an eighties movie. Hopefully his words would help her realized that he didn't look at the two of them in the same light of "Ten years ago". They were both adults now! Living life to the fullest!

Daniel was a bit taken aback by how much the woman was bringing up the slab of meat that her palm was placed on. "You keep bringing up what's in my pants even though its followed by there's "nothing there". In my experience, when one says a negative but keeps bringing it up they see it as a positive~ Though size isn't the only thing I can offer dear~ That i can assure you." He stated, his tone coming off as almost serious. He really did take pride in his sexual knowledge and skill! His teal gaze noticed a slight rise in color on the woman's ears, though it was very faint. "Oh? Is it that cold out already~?" He questioned in a teasing manner, his words obviously laced with other intentions.

Daniel had to do his best to stifle a laugh and keep a straight face when the woman referred to him as "Big boy", not wanting to stir anger out of the girl from simply laughing. Her reactions were so much more entertaining when he put the effort in to receive them. "Does that mean you're willing to spend the night with little me~? I'll be in your caaare..." He said with a sarcastic squirm of his torso as if he was bashful in the moment. Of course he once again had no interest in arguing about his member, if she considered it below average then he would have to prove her wrong. After all, actions speak louder than words!

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS:

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

’Excuse him! I’m not a fricken snack! I am a full course meal that men wish they could take a bite of. BUT A ******** SNACK!’ The grip on the other’s sphere of heat grew tightly. Their free hand squeezed into a tight fist as the word ‘snack’ bounced off in her head. Maybe their mind was still immature when it came to retaliation but it felt like the male was purposely poking the bear with a stick. ’Delicate?! Oh hell no! Do I look like some fricking delicate person who needs to be handled with care?! How about I smash my fist into his pretty little face so he can understand just how DELICATE I really am.’ The image of such an act brought some relief to the BS meter. Just….that comment about Daniel’s crappy diet was just pushing that meter back UP. ’Just what kind of crap is he saying with that mouth?! What is he trying to suggest? That he was dry humping some t**t before a “tasty snack” came?’ That was lost on her. It didn’t make sense. Was he trying to lose weight? Had the sex deviant turned into a vanilla man who was trying to find some crappy partner to spend the rest of his life with? It could have been another ploy from the male’s end to just trip her over. Mr. Black was already having too much fun in fanning her flames. How much of what he said was true? And what the hell was with all the secrecies? Well, it sure didn’t erase the scowl on the Shusona’s features.

Maybe a hint was given at Black’s next comment. This ‘fun’ he was talking about was probably more thoroughly enjoyed by the other. This fun involved skirting around the law. Despite what any vanillas said about some laws, whatever underage sign someone pulled out of their a**; none of this had an effect for whatever the Shusona desired. The bird was given to any adult that interfered in whatever path she desired. If Camille wanted to go smoke a pack, then she was going to go smoke. If she wanted to go skinny dipping in the beach after curfew, then who had the balls to stop her? If they wanted to go down on someone to conduct some rated R material, just try to stop this b***h. ’He has a ******** terrible memory. I hope this whorebag realizes that I was sixteen at one point in that school.’ Though there could have been the possibility that he was referring to her being eighteen. Daniel wasn’t in the school long enough when that happened and neither was she. How unfortunate that there were folks who would pay the big bucks to sleep around with an underage girl. Once Camille became legal, there was some deception on her end to keep the money rolling. Was this something she’d ever confine in with the other? Hell no! When the ******** did she ever talk about her past with someone else?!

That was just enough! The fist that was clenched by her side came contacting Daniel’s chin in an uppercut. While the giant was dazed from the attack, Camille took this opportunity to release the package of meat. With the use of their psychic ability, the b***h forced the other’s knees to buckle underneath their weight. Now she was nearly eye level with them. Fists were back to clutching the male’s coat, but this was soon accompanied by a headbutt. Pressing her head against his, ashen orbed stared dead straight into a pair of teals. ”You seem to just LOVE talking about your ******** slong. Did you want someone to touch it that much?!” Lifting up one of their heeled boots, the shoe came crashing down onto Dan’s crotch. ”Do you like that? I’m in the mood for messing you up right now, but I’m also feeling awfully chatty so how about you listen like a good little boy.” More pressure was pressed on something that didn’t feel soft in the least, it almost felt like it was fighting back.

”Don’t get psychology on my ******** a**. I had to take that boring s**t so I don’t want to hear you trying to get into my fricking head. But that isn’t what I wanted to talk about ********> Her head maybe have been throbbing a bit from that headbutt but her voice was just as dead serious as their expression. ”Did I ask for your ******** experience? Didn’t you learn your lesson in LeVane Academy?! You better ******** stop thinking whatever you think you’re going to think! I’m ******** fine, too fine for your lameass! So don’t pay attention to that stuff you dickface. If I’m ******** cold then I’ll be ******** COLD.” A growl sounded in Dan’s mind as fingers held the man firmly, and her foot stepped deeper into his flesh.

”I ain’t doing jack! The only thing I want to check out in your place is the alcohol. I’ll drink your bar dry if you decide to drag me off to anywhere. I’m already ******** sick and tired of this stupid a** festival. How you people can seemingly enjoy this crap is beyond me. But you want to know what else is beyond my comprehension?! The fact that you seem to be so damn keen interested in me. Newsflash boy, nothing to be interested in! All you’re going to experience is another uppercut and more foot squashing. Oh, but I almost forgot that you enjoy these things you dumbshit.” Camille sighed, this was just getting so tiresome. In a way though, it was allowing her to relieve her pent up stress. Was that such a bad thing?

They removed their foot off the other’s junk, allowing it to make contact with the earth again. The voices of passerby still resonated in her ear and within her mind. Crowds were always horrible, especially considering when she was just getting emotional right now. It seemed like things were already dying down, at least in terms of anyone calling the cops on them. The purpose of hiding out in the shadows had bore fruit. There really was no reason to stick around someone who found pleasure in their temper. Such a fondness couldn’t be comprehended, but this was Daniel so maybe that was the exception. ”I’m bailing out of here. No reason for me to hide out in the shadows and there is no ******** reason why I need to stay around this weak a** form of entertainment. Go and find some dumb b***h who wants to go and get laid.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: ********, I need to go somewhere quiet..

What the f- am I wearing: ClashingBoots

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:00 am
User Image
User Image

Daniel could only tense his neck as the woman's small but vicious fist swung at him, this wasn't the first time she'd attacked him after all. After being hit by the woman, a hand began to reach up to rub the area in question before his knees buckled from the moment his focus wavered. His neck had to tense in anticipation as he was grabbed by the small pair of hands, followed by a thunk sound from her wild headbutt. Looking up at the woman, the friction mark and bruise on his face slowly began to fade away, his teal eyes blinked a few times in curiosity. A few questions wanted to surface to the front of his brain but he held them back, not wanting to get knocked out from increasing the others rage. As he was about to say something, the woman's shoe attacked his packaged pound and made his toes curl, whether in anticipation or fear is up to the one reading to discern.

As the woman verbally exploded once again, Daniel couldn't stop the edges of his lips curving upwards. He highly doubted anyone else saw this in the woman, for some reason she was quite cute when steaming mad. The brunette stayed on his knees, not an unusual position for him, and listened as she ranted. Daniel could only squirm slightly and readjust his posture while under the pressure of the woman's strange ability, not that he minded. He'd never been one to pry on others powers so he'd only learned through action's taken against him from the woman in the past.

The man's gaze took the time to study the woman's misty and attractive gaze as she spoke with him, considering he couldn't do much else for the time being. Part of him wanted to give her a compliment in the midst of her rage but decided against it due to knowing it would most likely make her angrier. He did not want to upset her if he was trying to compliment the woman! Her reactions only satisfied him if he was aiming to get them after all.

Listening to Camille, the brunette could only frown, which wasn't something that happened too often, at her remark. "What do you mean nothing to be interested in? You're the most interesting person I know! How could I hide my interest~?" He said, unable to hold in his teasing tone towards the end of his statement. It had become a bad habit to speak in a teasing tone with the woman regardless of topic. Maybe something he would work on in due time.

Daniel's expression turned into a playful pout as the woman seemed to be fed up with everything, assuming that he himself was included. He had to think fast if he wanted to continue his fun. Standing up, the brunette brushed off his coat and pants as best he could before flicking his bright orbs up to the woman who seemed to be ready to leave at the drop of a hat. With the pouting expression still on his face, Daniel shuffled over to the woman before she left the area and stood in front of her, blocking her path of escape. The man held his arms behind his back as if he was a high school girl confessing her love.

"Ok Ok! How abouuuut.... How about I take you to my bar! I'm getting a shipment in tonight so I can be a bit loose with my drinks. Plus the money I would lose is worth it to spend time with an old friend~" He said, his pout forming into a satisfied smile before beginning to hum to himself as if he'd figured out the solution to all of his problems. Of course he would never have an open bar policy with any of his old friends, Camille was one of the few exceptions, though he would also never tell her that. He didn't want her thinking she could walk all over him! Though she already does....

"So? What do you saaay~?" He asked curiously, tilting his head in an expecting manner. Well? Wan't to try drinking my bar dry? I won't stop you~" He said in an incentivizing manner. His aqua gaze watched the woman's expression, waiting in suspense for her decision.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: I'll probably have to do some budgeting after tonight... but that should be OK!

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:20 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That stupid a** smile never helped Camille. For whatever reason, the male seemed to find some ounce of joy in riling her up. The brunette was like this even in LeVane Academy. Memories of their companion being a narcissistic fool was still prominent in her memory. It was difficult to say if that was a good or bad thing. It just meant that he made one heck of an impression. At least it was better to have some sort of presence than none at all. A lot of people were background characters, at least, in the girl’s viewpoint. So if someone was able to stick out of the crowd and somewhat stay cemented in her mind….that was almost an achievement in it of itself. After all, if the caramel person didn’t have any memorable impression, than there was no point in Camille coming up to them in this ******** fest of a Festival.

Those ashen eyes rolled around in that pretty head at the other’s remark. It just seemed like false flattery at this point. ’Bullshit, what point is there in lying to my face. What ounce of me could he possibly find interesting. He is clearly delusional. I can’t even find something interesting about myself.’ That thought was somewhat like a small cold shower on their heated head. No! The young adult wasn’t one to delve in self-pity, that would give too much credit to her person. Such compliments to her character were treated the same, rejected. Time and time had told the young woman that compliments were just one form of flattery in order to obtain something from someone. In Mr. Black’s case, at least his intentions hadn’t changed in the ten years that the two hadn’t seen each other. Such a male had sex on the mind and it was probably no different now. Being upfront with your desires was a lot better than trying to hide it for malicious reasons.

A weary sigh left those glossed lips, the woman seemed tired of the other’s antics as Daniel prevented her from leaving. It wasn’t as if she couldn’t pin him down and leave, but it seemed like the male had some proposition for her. An eyebrow was raised as Black mentioned bringing her over to the bar for a few drinks. ’Why doesn’t he just give up?’ Yet, the prospect of being able to drink her day away was an tantalizing offer. It would be nice if alcohol could just take away her problems for a few more hours. The devil’s liquor would be feel nice down her parched throat. Maybe she could let loose since it felt like it had been a while. Then again, wasn’t there a memory of when the two went out and had a few drinks? How did that memory go again? It was much too long ago. Maybe there would be some puzzle pieces that wouldn’t come together unless she gave herself a good headbang. Whatever, that wasn’t the point right now.

’What do I gain for going and what do I lose...’ Eyes shifted to the side while hands went into poorly made jacket pockets. This Shusona had the ability to drink their ******** problems away. They didn’t care much about the conversing part since there was jack diddly squat to learn. Sure, the two could talk about what the hell happened in ten years. But there was no way she would tell him about her little run in with the police, at least not in her current state. It was almost like the young adult had placed her own barrier around the privacy of her life. After all, who the hell wanted to learn about her life? Even she didn’t want to have anything to do with her own past, it only left a horrible taste in her mouth. Now, what were the cons in going? The fact that Dan would actually make a pass on her was one of the biggest issues. Who knew how much longer that guy could keep it in his pants. What else was there? She might say something she could regret? Ha! It wasn’t like she’d remember it anyways. There was that beauty in the fermented drink. The girl could make all the mistakes she wanted and would recall zilch. But that was a double-edged sword, and one that Camille would need to be careful with.

”Fine you ******** nugget.” Steel-colored lenses shifted over to a pair of teals. The 5’5” expression no longer appeared aggravated as it returned to a mute expression of disinterest. At least she’d be able to get away from the crowd of people and their thoughts. The drinks could take the edge off and just quiet the ******** little worms in the area. Their ability was a horrible setback for Camille. Having powers be so fine tuned to her emotions wasn’t quite compatible for someone who was so volatile. And it most certainly didn’t help that Daniel was intentionally pressing her buttons to get a rise out of her. If only someone could just squash his eggs to put him in his place!

The young lady cracked their neck and steered around the male. Little interest was given if he was actually following behind or sticking by her side, it was just better to leave. Before the light could illuminate the little lady’s features, she turned to face the giant.
”You better not get any ******** ideas about this. I don’t want to hear you say that we are on some ******** date or whatever crap people do nowadays. I’m just going there to drink your damn inventory.” Their gaze returned to the light, Camille didn’t care if he made some retort in response to her words. A lot of things just didn’t ******** matter anymore right now. With that said, the woman left the area with the only interest of drinking away their problems.

[Exit]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: He better have alcohol or else he is getting more than just a punch to the face!

What the f- am I wearing: ClashingBoots

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image

This was all so different Meliae! She's never really given much thought to staying in one place, but this city just gives her good "homey" vibes. Plus, the snow! Mel's never got to enjoy it all that much when she was younger and she can't wait for winter to come now. The city is so cool! It's so weird to have so many people packed in one place, it feels tight, yet... lively! She isn't very good with the street signs yet and cars just scare her to death! Their horns are so loud and their lights are so bright! At least she made it to this festival okay. To be honest, she just noticed a lot of people walking towards this place, so she ended up just following without a second thought. She was happy she followed though! There was a lot of modern human food and games! Mel doesn't think she's ever been to a festival before and it looks really fun! It was nice to finally have a day to herself and relax now that she's taking a break from working and studying and not moving for once. Maybe she could actually start socializing with others and make friends. Wouldn't that be a thought! She continued to stroll idly through the festival, all wrapped up in her thoughts until she hit her head walking into a light pole. Mel immediately started to tear up and rub her forehead like a child, admonishing herself for not paying attention to where she was going.

With a sore forehead, Mel approached a stand where a bunch of bottles were stacked up and seemed like all you had to do was knock them all down. And you get a cute toy? That seemed easy! At least she thought it looked easy. As soon as she was given three balls to play, the first two completely whiffed and the third only knocked one bottle down. That was embarrassing! She took another crack at it only to fail miserably once more. Okay, one more try! She took some more balls from the game attendant and started to psych herself up and hope that she doesn't miss again.

withnobody!

moodhappy

outfitfall day

statussingle as can be

locationthe fall festival

fuestray

Faun

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:09 pm
User Image
Allan Morrighan

»Location: Fall Festival • Company: Everyone at the Festival
--Mood: Intrigued • Thoughts: I've got nothing to lose. • Condition: Healthy
-- Energy: 80/100 • Wearing: Typical Fall/Winter Outfit • Carrying: A Guitar (in its case)
════════════════════════════════════

It had only felt like a day since Allan awoke near the City. As soon as he crossed the city limits, he remembered seeing groups of people with diverse abilities. Some obvious, like his, and others that required a second glance. After a plethora of weird looks in his direction and even some remarks about being a 'Fallen Angel', Allan had stumbled his way over to a festival of some sort to celebrate the coming season.

Easily, he could have been mistaken for a drunk without his wings, the weight of them proving difficult to drag around along with the guitar case strapped to his back. Worn out, Allan decided to use any earnings he had on him from past performances to buy himself a drink- Alcohol was the last thing he wanted. Luckily, he managed to buy himself a soda without much trouble.

Afterwards, he walked around, noticing what he assumed was a couple having some sort of fight. 'Sheesh, could she curse anymore than she already is?' He thought sarcastically, trying not to chuckle a bit. Still, Allan figured that the woman was having a bad day and in no mood to be here.. In order to lighten the mood, he tried to look for a spot nearby to play his guitar when he spotted another young woman with light hair - struggling at one of the games.

'Now, now- When one has a bad day things are already sour enough. When two people are having a bad day, then something has to be done. I've got nothing to lose.' Allan thought some more, staying silent until he approached the stand. He looked over at her, tapping her shoulder to get her attention. "Need some help?" Allan asked, willing to help her win the game to lighten things up a bit.

════════════════════════════════════
»Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore—
---- Till the dirges of his Hope that melancholy burden bore
---------------Of ‘Never—nevermore’.”

»OOC: Honestly, I'm just winging it, so if any of you want me to get rid of this reply and plot something else instead, I can do that.

mewkledreamy

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out