Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ۵ Downtown
11th Dimension Arcade & E-Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 pm
Reserve  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 pm
Reserved for Seth  

A-T

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 pm
A-T

Hope the kind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fallen angel ordered me
Another glass of wine
She said I'm here to make you see
We're running out of time

That's what she told me

There is no love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
That's what she said to me
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it
Not like we want it to be

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

Reserve 3

User Image

"Devour me and fill my heart with courage
Give me wings and camouflage the scar
Rip out my lungs and kill my fever
Bring me back to the alluring grounds of love

I will disband – my heart in your hands

This is not farewell this is only good bye
When my lips fade please kiss them good night
But even bright days are starting in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone

All the happy faces – and memories are killing me
Am I already dreaming
Please tell me that I only sleep...

Close the circle come to an end
Metamorphosis begins
Please hold your promise and let me forsake
Metanoia and the laughing grounds of hate

Will you tell me – see you soon in a while
When my eyes fade please give me your smile
And even dark nights are ending in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone"

With: __xxxxxxRelationship: __xxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 pm
Reserve  

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A-T

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:08 pm
Final Reservation for Seth  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

Last reserve?

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: __xxxxxxRelationship: __xxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:37 pm
Reserve  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:56 am
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

With the northern table wiped clean of crumbs, a faint Lysol odor lingered about the sole remaining table at the north wall as the room's sole occupant moved to the opposing side. A modular, portable bar with matching stools stood silently in the southeastern corner, its segmented darkwood surface devoid of glassware and other obstructions. Pulling another wipe from a white plastic canister besides the table, Seth managed to wipe off a disgusting layer of dust and breadcrumbs from the grainy surface. Dear God, my customers are downright pigs at times. Frowning, Seth continued to scrub down the dull bar top. For the past few hours since four in the morning, he spent the dark hours cleaning up the aftermath of an impromptu MTG tournament before pulling out and setting up the small bar area for Gerrit's regulars today- all while moving two of the three tables back into the locker room. For ******** sake, two things stood out: First, there was no way eighteen to twenty people should have been able to trudge their way through the snowstorm at night, let alone leave behind empty pizza boxes (What ******** pizza place remained open during a snowstorm?), Mountain Dew bottles, and at least two unopened tabletop games at all three tables. The board games were, of course, sent to the locker room and now rested on the Lost & Found shelves. Two garbage bags sat out front in a dumpster for the midday garbage collection, each containing folded-up pizza boxes, soda bottles, and crumb-ridden doughnut containers. Whatever sorry donut shop remained open during a snowstorm was being led by s**t management, at least in Seth's opinion. Taking yet another Lysol wipe from the plastic dispenser, the pale man sighed as he quickly ran it across the countertop, readying the workstation for this event's barkeeper.

Fifteen to twenty minutes later, Seth leaned back against the central drywall pillar, taking in the restored common area's sight: All four computers from the eastern table now sat at the sole remaining work area to the north. One of the computers was undergoing an OS image reinstall which would not take too much longer to finish. The vampire would have returned much sooner from his library trip and taken care of this IT issue if not for the winter storm which only ended sometime last night. Unfortunately, he did not arrive home until 2 AM, long after the neckbeards left their detritus in the common area. If Seth was going to go for a date at Rei's house, he needed to take a long daytime nap. Not that he could do anything else since the nearby shops were closed because of the weather.

- - -

Mood: Grumpy | Sleepy
Company: None
Outfit: A black sweater, dark gray cargo pants, and black matching boots.
Armaments: None

Quote:

A-T

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:00 pm
User Image

DahliaxxBardot

The Mirror Witch

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Being at home alone was just dreadfully boring. Especially with the snowstorm going on. The witch didn’t really have much to do besides stare out the window, watching the snow blow crazily into the wind, or play her instruments. While Dahlia had often found some joy and satisfaction in playing her beloved violin, it still didn’t cure her of her boredom for much longer. It was terribly cold outside, but she wanted to go out and do something for once rather than waste her time staring into the distance. Besides, her violin was in need of new strings, so she figured after buying what she needed to make those adjustments, she would be able to find something else worthwhile to accomplish.

It only took about twenty minutes to get ready, pulling a warm sweater over her head and soon wrapping a coat around herself afterwards. Once bundled up in the appropriate winter wear with her violin in its case in her hand, the witch set off! It was like a winter wonderland outside! The icy cold air along with the flakes of snow that melted against her warm pale skin was an old sensation that she sort of missed. In the Mirror Void, there are no season, no sense of time. Everything was still and the dull. At least now that she was out, she was able to experience this shitty ice weather that ran through Fantaisie.

Going to her first destination, Dahlia purchased the well needed strings for her violin. She tested the tune, the bow gracefully gliding over the new strings, each one singing a beautiful note. ” Perfect. “ Ah, nothing was more satisfying to her than the gently sounds and notes that bounced off and landed into her ears. Alright, with the main mission done, what else was there to do? Through the snow and slush, the woman aimlessly wandered about in the frost covered city before she stumbled over a familiar arcade. ” Oh, right… The safe haven for all of Fantaisie’s deplorable, rancid smelling, unhygienic, socially awkward outcasts. Hmm, ******** it. Let’s see if there’s any more fights to cause again~ “

With a bit of a devious smirk, the mirror witch pushed her way through the doors, crimson eyes looking over the smokey colored lenses of her sunglasses in search of the one and only: Ash Head.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
xxxx

MOOD: Bored
      COMPANY: No one yet
      OUTFIT: Winter Chic
      OOC:
A-T

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:49 am
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

The affected PC'S screen flickered off for several seconds before the familiar blue splash screen popped up, its spinning progress dial indicating the reinstallation of crucial OS updates before the workstation was ready. Once that was over with, the bathroom still required a last-minute touch up, after which Seth could finally take his much needed rest in the back. The canister of Lysol wipes now occupied space on the maintenance rack behind the locker room's door; anyone peeking into the common area would see no sign of ongoing maintenance besides the man taking a break against the wooden pillar. It would become apparent to visitors, as soon as they walked in, that the space just finished overnight maintenance with a note of air freshener lingering around. The owner had neatly rearranged the table, stage area, and modular bar for today's scheduled event... If anyone would brave the icy conditions downtown, that is. All arcade cabinets and desktops shone softly without streaks or dust tainting their monitors. For anybody brave or foolish enough to drive downtown on this hellish day, the space would practically be theirs for the taking.

Pushing himself off the support pillar, the vampire male began walking to the internal door when the front door creaked open. Seriously? A member or guest bothered to disregard the morning news, drive or walk through the City’s heart, on sheets of ice, just to pay the Arcade a visit and maybe top one of the regulars’ high scores? That’s what you deserve for unlocking the space this morning, idiot. Well, there was no utility grumbling about a new arrival. Turning to the front exit, Seth began with ”Welcome to the 11th-“ when he recognized the visitor's features. Even behind sunglasses, there was no mistaking those uncomfortably familiar eyes, silvery hair, nor her ghostly complexion for anyone else but her. His gut bottomed out: The Mirror Stalker? Why is she here? Play it cool, man. He could drop the feigned smile, and did so. A slight scowl emerged on the vampire's pale face. TM

Quote:

A-T

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:22 am
User Image

DahliaxxBardot

The Mirror Witch

When the sudden voice began to speak, analytical eyes glanced over to the source. His usual business greeting was cut short the second he realized who was standing in front of him. Aw, was he not pleased to see her? You’d think he’d show a bit more appreciation to her since she hadn’t snitched to the cops about him kidnapping her. Either way, the subtle scowl that graced his face was still amusing to say the least. ” Oh, you don’t remember the name of your previously seized hostage? Hmph, I even saw your face at the cafe during the holidays and you still tried to avoid me. A bit guilty much? “ A slight snicker left her lips as she walked towards a free table, swiping a finger over the smooth surface. ” Hmm, seems like someone cleaned up today. I’m surprised this place isn’t covered in crumbs yet. “ Knowing the individuals that liked to visit the arcade frequently, Dahlia would have assumed that they lived nasty lives if their dirt trail followed them all the way from their homes to sully this establishment.

The witch finally took a seat, gently laying her violin case on the table before plucking off the sunglasses on her face. ” It’s Dahlia, by the way. Now… What did that beanpole call you last time? Oh, right… Ash Head~ Was she a total b***h? Of course. She knew that for a fact, but being a bit bitchy was fun in her opinion. She got the most reactions out of people with her snarky remarks. ” Also, I got bored after running some errands. I figured there would be a fight over who’s 2-Dimensional sweetheart was the best here, but I thought wrong, obviously. “

xxxx

MOOD: Bored
      COMPANY: Ash Head
      OUTFIT: Winter Chic
      OOC:
A-T

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:24 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

"'Previously seized hostage?' Don't make me laugh." Seth snapped. "What kind of person stays in a ******** mirror? In a shop of all places? Lowes was closed for that night, and I needed a mirror, so guess what? I will buy whatever reflective surface does the job. You were squatting like a bum!" Already, this conversation was turning south: Where Seth had hoped for a good day's sleep, he now wanted this ******** to leave. "Guilty? The last thing I needed was for you to make a goddamn scene by bullshitting about how I 'kidnapped' you. I suppose I should thank you for that..." His voice trailed off as he shot a look at the front door. Now there was something inside his heart begging for one of the regulars' arrival, to distract and stop this worsening conversation.

Ash Head. Seth's fingers nearly clenched into two tight fists as his silver eyes swept over Dahlia's seat. Ash head? "Dahlia? 'Mirror Stalker' better describes what you do, but fine." Why was he so self-conscious about his appearance? The Princess's sketch from yesterday did not put Seth on edge, aside from its strange context, nowhere near as badly when Brian whats-his-last-name taunted the Arcade owner's appearance. Answering that question would need to wait for later, however, since the Mirror Stalker moved on to mention something about the Arcade's occupants fighting over their waifus. To be fair, some of the Arcade's members did arrive for the sole purpose of arguing why their 2D girlfriend owned the others. But why would the Mirror Stalker walk through icy roads just to listen to some greybeard grumble about some loli's dress? Surely she had to be here for an ulterior reason, no? "Boredom? I get that the Regulars here are pieces of s**t, no doubt, but are you really going to cause trouble over a waifu pillow fight? There's a winter weather advisory right now, and I find it hard to believe you would stay outside longer than necessary just to rustle my members. Now tell me: Why are you here?"

- - -

Mood: Pissed
Company: Dahlia aka. The Mirror Stalker TM

Cho-Cho Twain

A-T

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:25 pm
Princess Zelda21

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

And once again he was back here, playing mostly the same s**t to the same people. It wasn't the worst really, he got paid, and even better, sometimes a hottie would walk in on someone's arm, and walk out with him. If they were on a schedule, there were always the back rooms. He hadn't done it in Seth's room yet, but there had been a time or two where it had gotten super close. Of course that did earn him some ire, but after the first time someone had stabbed him with a reproduction of some fantasy movie sword, and the blade had gone clean through him without a single drop of blood, everyone knew to keep the hell off of his case. Besides, few enough of the patrons had any sort of arm candy, and most were sufficiently jealous of the ones who did, that they sort of sided with him on the matter. But still, it was getting kind of boring. He needed something new and exotic, and he needed it fast.

Well, not everything was dull, the patrons had quickly learned about the man's affinity for alcohol, so most of the time instead of giving him tips, they would buy him rounds. They particularly liked waiting until he was on break and buying him flaming rounds. He would let the fire sit on his tongue, then either blow it into a fireball, or with a bit of maneuvering, he could manage to exhale the flame through his nose. Of course he felt nothing from it, even if it probably was technically doing damage, but the patrons thought it was sick and awesome, so they kept doing it. Whatever. At least it meant that on numerous occasions, he had actually managed to leave work with a bit of a buzz, his atrophied belly so full of alcohol that it literally felt like it was going to split open.

With all of the ice out, it was a pretty quiet day. Only a few die hard patrons had come out, so he was kind of just taking requests and doing whatever. The energy would have been great, if there had actually been more than a handful of people. Oh well, such was unlife.

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: Practically no onexxxxxxRelationship: UnaccompaniedxxxxxxOoc: Sorry if it sucks, I'm bad at openers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:03 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, curious ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: 11 Dimention Arcade & E-Cafe ↛ σutfít

The weather was terribly icy outside as Princess Rei rode through the streets of Fantasie City upon her black Friesian stallion Thunder. After coming to an odd building, she guessed it must be a modern version of a cafe. Cautiously, Rei dismounted from her horse and tied the reins to the nearby hitching post. 'Odd place, but I suppose it's worth exploring.' she thought observantly while entering the building. Rei wore her usual royal attire which was an elvish style, medium violet dress that went down to her ankles with matching flats, tiara and all.; Rei lowered the hood of her black cloak so her face was visible, putting it upon the nearby coat rack closest to the right wall. She kept her long, raven black hair down in a low ponytail out of habit. The sounds of someone playing music on what she noticed was a small stage was quite interesting. Cautiously, Rei moved forward to stand several feet away from the stage to listen. Even if it wasn't music she recognized, the gentleman didn't seem to mind playing for the patrons. Once the song ended, she politely clapped in applause, but then quickly ceased after a short while. 'This man is quite good with music.' Rei thought observantly, noting his expertise with the guitar.

[օօƈ]: It's ok, no worries.
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:11 pm
Princess Zelda21

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

And finally the dullness dissipated, for in walked one hell of a unique individual. She looked like she belonged at a Renaissance Faire, not a shady arcade downtown. Just for that, he decided to change things up a little. Hell, the people who were here were some of his loyal fans, so they would probably go with him for whatever. He launched into a cover of "In Silence" by Lord of the Lost. It was a beautiful, depressing, philosophical song, and though it wasn't in the normal range he did, he could still hit the notes right. They seemed to like it, so after another traditional track, and of course by traditional he meant something in the fantasy metal genre, he launched into another Lord of the Lost song. This time it was "Morgana" which was a little ironic coming from him, but it was beautiful and that was all that mattered. After that last song he got to take his break. Before accepting any drinks from the patrons, he made his way up to the new girl. "Haven't seen you around before. What did you think of the set?" He was leaning against the wall in a completely open stance. Despite the cold weather outside, he wore a pair of super tight jeans that left nothing to the imagination and had more holes in them than fabric, and a plain black t-shirt that looked like it had been run through too many hot washes and now showed every ridge of muscle and some definite raised loops where his nipples were. To most people, he probably reeked of danger and darkness, but that was their call not his.

User Image

Am I already dreaming